Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

Cheers 2 U Events 4
Cheers 2 U Events 5
Cheers 2 U Events 6
Cheers 2 U Events 7

I choose Cheers 2 U to do my bridal party hair and makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier! Sasha (makeup) and Felicia (hair) were wonderful and everyone looked absolutely beautiful for the event and photos. Sasha, Felicia and Robyn were also great about communication for my trial and organizing day of details. Highly recommend to any bride-to-be!!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • F

Florence · Married on 05/07/2016

AMAZING, FLAWLESS hair and makeup!!! Our wedding was on 5/7/16 and we used Cheers 2 U for our bridal party hair and makeup! Robyn, Samantha and her assistants did an incredible job! Everyone raved about our hair and makeup!! The airbrush makeup is flawless!!!
    They drove about an hour to our venue in NJ and set up early that morning - around 8:30 am to start hair and makeup! They took their time to make sure that everyone was happy with their look. These are exceptional artists!! Look no further, brides!! - you have found the BEST!!!! Thank you so much Robyn and Samantha!! - Florrie and Matt 5/7/16, Valleybrook Wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

You MUST book Cheers 2 U for your hair and makeup services...they are AMAZING! Robyn and Sam are the absolute best and are so easy and wonderful to work with before and during the wedding. Not to mention, their work is out of this world! They are so flexible and always happy to help and make sure everything was perfect. Everyone is our wedding party looked gorgeous and we had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting ready with everyone. I researched hair and makeup vendors for weeks trying to find the right one and, without a doubt, I found the best group in the city!

Robyn and Sam - thank you so much for making our wedding perfect. As a "Type A" bride, I know that I had a million questions, but you were always so quick and happy to respond. You made the whole planning process so easy and you were both such a calming presence on the morning of the wedding. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without both of you by my side. I wish you all of the best and am confident that anyone who books you will be beyond excited!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Elise · Married on 04/16/2016

I worked with Cheers 2 U for my wedding hair and make up and they did a fabulous job! Both the hair stylist, Michelle, and make up artist, Madeline were professional, creative, and great to work with. They arrived on time, listened to the bride and bridesmaid hair/make up ideas, and really put a lot of creative effort in to each girl. If I ever needed to work with an on-location beauty team, they would be it!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

I used Cheers 2 U Events for my wedding and was so glad I booked them! I was expecting at least one of my picky bridesmaids to not like either their hair or makeup but everyone looked beautiful! We couldn't stop looking at ourselves in the mirror all afternoon. Our hair and makeup lasted all night. I highly recommend Cheers 2 U.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Kate · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Cheers 2 U Events. Robyn and her team were awesome! Leading up to my event Robyn was so easy to get a hold of, she would always almost instantly answer my emails. Her and her team were awesome at my trial, and truly waited until I was confident that my hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for. They did an awesome job on myself and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone raved about our hair and makeup!!! Robyn and her team were sweet, funny, professional, and the perfect crew to hang out with before you get married. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

I used Cheers 2 U Events for my wedding this past weekend and I was 100 % thrilled and satisfied with every aspect of the service and talent! Robyn was prompt and professional in all communication from the beginning. The prices were fair and reasonable. They were flexible with scheduling (this is actually an understatement- they were very accommodating!). Most of all, Robyn did such an amazing job with my hair and Sasha did such an amazing job with my face! They beautified a total of 7 of us of all age groups and we looked like supermodels by the time they were done! The pictures we have so far are STUNNING! Robyn clipped in long extensions on me and set my hair and it lasted ALL DAY! My make-up also stayed on all day through sweating, kissing & hugging, dancing, eating, drinking, and even passing out at the end of the night because I woke up looking the same! My lashes stayed on through lots of happy tears too. Robyn had every hair in place and had a gorgeous style for me that easily converted from veil to tiara later on. Every one of us was 100% impressed and looking better than ever before. They really listened to what we wanted individually and made any adjustments that came up, the trial hair & make-up was so helpful too with communication, and they were so enthusiastic even when we were undoubtedly demanding! There is literally nothing they could have done better and I am SO HAPPY I chose them for what turned out to be the best day of my life. Thank you Robyn and Sasha!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

Cheers 2 U Events was absolutely amazing at our wedding! First of all, just take a look at their work - wow! When I first contacted Robyn, she was so sweet and responsive. She was super organized, too, providing me with all info about their hair and makeup services. It was so easy to choose them! When I went for my trial I felt so at ease. Robyn and Sasha were so nice and friendly. They listened to my ideas on the look I was going for and executed it beautifully. It made me super confident about looking great on the wedding day. I had 6 bridesmaids, and on the actual day Robyn and her team showed up right on time and were able to make our space work for getting ready - even in a dark room! Nothing was a problem for them. They remained on schedule while keeping all of us smiling and laughing. I felt so beautiful when we were done, it was better than I'd imagined. My bridesmaids all looked so stunning as well. Robyn, Sasha and their team members made us feel like royalty. Thank you so much Cheers 2 U!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

I used Robyn, Sam, and their team for my bridal hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for my bridal attendants. I found out about Cheers 2 U events, first hand; when I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding years ago. I was so happy with the way I looked and really liked their attention to detail and professionalism displayed by the Cheers 2 U team. Needless to say, I booked them for my own wedding shortly after my friend’s wedding.
    Robyn was very helpful through the planning process. She responded quickly to emails and was very thorough in her answers to questions. On the day of my trial, we sat down and talked about what I had envisioned for my hair and what could be achieved. We played around with extensions vs. no extensions, and Robyn was very patient with me through my trial. She listened to what I liked and also provided her opinion on what variations looked best. My trial with Sam was also fantastic. She had great attention to detail, communicated with me well, and (most importantly) ensured that I felt comfortable with my makeup.
    On wedding day, Robyn, Sam and their team were amazing! They were professional, friendly, and helpful. Both Robyn and Sam took thorough notes and pictures during my trial, so there were no surprises or confusion on wedding day. We had a huge bridal party (8 bridesmaids and 3 mothers) and we stayed on schedule (and everyone looked amazing). I was extremely pleased with my hair and makeup on my wedding day and I received many positive comments from my guests and people who saw pictures! I highly recommend Cheers 2 U events for bridal/bridal party hair and makeup – fantastic group of women.

Sent on 01/11/2016

I worked with Cheers 2 U Events before and knew there would be no one else doing my hair and makeup for my own wedding. Robyn and Sam are simply amazing! Each of my girls mentioned that their up-do was the best up-do they ever had and that their makeup never looked better. Thank you Robyn and Sam, not only for making me and my girls looks so beautiful on my wedding day, but also being super fun to hang out with the morning of.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Robyn did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids' hair. She and the makeup artist, Aja (whom Robyn selected), also helped my mom look absolutely stunning. They were very punctual, reliable, and very patient. Robyn was also a great source of moral support the entire day from 6 in the morning until about 6 pm (I had her touch up my hair several times since I had four outfit changes with different hair pieces for different ceremonies). She and Aja even helped with my dress and got me food while I was changing clothes in the bridal suite! On a big day like your wedding or a major event, working with someone like Robyn who stays calm and reassures you (while doing an incredible job with your hair) means a lot! I HIGHLY recommend Cheers 2 U!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2015

A friend from work told me about Cheers 2 U and I am so happy we used them for my best friend's wedding. Michelle was AWESOME! She did all of our hair & makeup in a short amount of time and nailed exactly what each of us were looking for (3 bridesmaids/bride) All of us kept getting compliments all day on our hair & makeup. She also made it fun and was very friendly.

Sent on 08/24/2015

heather · Married on 07/18/2015

The make up was perfect. I got exactly what I wanted, everyone thought I looked great. I liked that the artist listened to what I wanted. My biggest fear was that I would look wayyy over done. I had a trial first, so I could figure out what I wanted.

My hair was perfect. I was surprised how fast my hair was done... and it really looked good. I did a trial for hair as well, and brought some pictures for ideas. The do lasted the whole day, and through the after party.

Sent on 10/16/2015

I used Cheers2U for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Robyn and Tina did an amazing job and my whole bridal party was pleased. They were very professional but also very friendly and made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup before leaving. They also did a great job managing time despite my large bridal party. I highly recommend Cheers2U and would definitely use them again myself.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/20/2015

I highly recommend Cheers 2 U!! I did a lot of research and spoke to many different companies for hair/makeup and Cheers 2 U stood out from the beginning. Robyn instantly eased my concerns and answered all of my questions. She was always quick to respond to my many emails and incredibly friendly. My hair stylist was Stephanie. She was AMAZING. She made my mom and I instantly feel at home and we had so much fun at my hair trial. She eased all of my concerns (primarily that my hair wouldn't last) immediately. I showed her a bunch of pictures and she nailed the look I was going for right away. She even took time during my trial to talk to my mom and plan with her for her hair as well. Additionally, Stephanie helped me pick out a hair piece. I must have sent her 5 or 6 pictures over the last few weeks before my wedding and she quickly provided her suggestions. Stephanie left us super excited for the big day. On the wedding day, Stephanie and her assisant Ariel were awesome. My wedding party and family absolutely loved them. They were super fun to spend the day with and we all felt like they were part of the wedding party. My girls all loved them. Not a single person had a complaint about their hair - everything was perfect. Both Stephanie and Ariel listened to what everyone wanted and completely nailed it. They even fit in one of my family members who decided to have her hair done at the last minute. Any one who gets to spend their wedding day getting ready with them is lucky! As for make-up, Tess and her assistant Steph were also amazing. Tess was very organized and both girls also had a lot of fun with my family and friends. They were very friendly and open to changing anything that someone wanted changed. Everyone looked absolutely amazing and the make-up lasted all day! All in all, the experience with this company was perfect.

Sent on 07/16/2015

I used Cheers 2 U Events for my wedding in June 2015. I can not say enough good things about them! I found out about them through one of my bridesmaids that had used them for a previous wedding she was in.

The day of my wedding we had Robyn for hair and Sasha for make up. They were so nice to work with! I was so nervous going into my trial, not even sure what I wanted to do. I had a few pictures of hair ideas saved and from those Robyn put something together that turned out better than I could have imagined! It made me feel so much better about how I was going to look and feel on my wedding day, and I became instantly more relaxed and excited.

The morning of the wedding I was completely relaxed. They helped keep the mood light and calm. I just felt like I was having a salon day with my girlfriends, but in my house. The final product was amazing. All I wanted was to feel like I was the most beautiful version of my natural self and they exceeded that. I couldn't imagine having my hair and make up look any better than it did on my wedding day. Even with the sunny, hot, humid, 90 degree weather my hair and makeup lasted completely through the day and night. My bridesmaids and I received numerous compliments on how amazing we looked. I can't thank Robyn and Sasha enough for working with us on my wedding day and making us feel so beautiful. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone looking for hair and/or makeup and on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2015

I am writing a review for my wedding day on 6/6/15. I usually do not write reviews I just love reading them. This being a very important day is a woman’s life I thought it was necessary to let the brides out there know how absolutely amazing Cheers 2 U is. I contacted Robyn Motyl months before my wedding day: she was very prompt and informative, always answered me within hours. Since I lived a couple hours away, I booked my trial hair apt the week of my wedding! Of course, Robyn was completing understanding and worked around my schedule. I met with Michele (who was my hairdresser on Saturday) She was fantastic! She is so upbeat and fun, which made my nerves go away for the big day! All I did was show her a picture from pinterest and she made my hair perfect! If there was something I wanted to tweak a little bit she changed it no problem! Next, I had Sasha as my makeup artist. I told her a few things I wanted and she did a great job! I never had airbrush before and my makeup looked flawless. Of course, once my bridesmaid saw the airbrush they all wanted it. I originally only had 4 bridesmaid receiving makeup. Two days before my wedding Robyn and Sasha were able to squeeze in an additional 4 bridesmaid for their makeup on Saturday. Michele and Sasha are amazing at what they do- My girls were raving about them and our pictures turned out great – thanks to these wonderful girls!
    Robyn, Michele, and Sasha- I want to thank you for making my special day amazing! ☺

Sent on 06/16/2015

Robyn and Sasha are lovely... They are easy to work with and excellent at what they do. They both made sure I was 100% happy with my hair/makeup trials and the final product was great. My hair and makeup lasted the entire wedding day without any touch ups! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

I had a terrible trial with a stylist I had previously chosen and I got extremely lucky to have found Cheers 2 U and that they were available for my Sunday wedding on short notice! Robyn and Sam are absolutely amazing -- they are fun, personable, professional and EXTREMELY talented! They made me look the absolutely best version of myself! I really cannot say enough great things about cheers 2 U and would 100% recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Leah · Married on 05/23/2015

Very happy with their services. my bridal party and myself were very impressed. They made sure everyone was happy and perfect.. Communication was easy and satisfying... They arrived early and Stayed until the last minute to be sure we were perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kate · Married on 05/02/2015

Robyn and Sasha did my hair/makeup for my recent wedding and I can't even begin to say how happy I was that I hired them. My bridesmaids and I all looked and felt amazing and got a BAZILLION compliments. Robyn is the coolest and sweetest - VERY prompt, VERY diligent, VERY dependable, VERY on top of things as the shop owner. I remember firing off late night emails in the weeks running up to the wedding assuming to hear back in the next day or two and, lo and behold, she would always respond immediately. It was very comforting as a stressed-out bride to have a vendor (probably the most important one of the day actually) be SO attentive. She really put me at ease. Her hair skills are ridiculous too! She's a very talented stylist.

Sasha was our makeup artist and all I can say is WOW! We had several girls of all sizes, skin tones, and styles and she made everyone of us look breath-taking. She does the perfect job of making you look "made-up" but not making you look like you have a ridiculous amount of make-up on. I've never felt so pretty in my life. She made us all look absolutely gorgeous beyond words.

Both women were absolutely a BLAST to work with too! They're down-to-earth, genuine, and hilarious! I literally cannot wait until the next time I have an event that's worth paying to get hair/makeup done b/c I can't wait to call them both to glam me up. I am now their forever customer.

Seriously, to all you ladies who are shopping hair/makeup vendors, make this the LAST review you read and go right now and call Robyn at Cheers2UEvents. You will be SO THRILLED with them, I promise!

Sincerely - a VERY happy bride, Kate

Sent on 06/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2015

Cheers2U made my wedding day incredible. Hair and makeup for a bride and bridesmaids is quite possibly the MOST important part of preparing for your day. Yes photographers and videographers are crucial, but think about it, pictures and video won't be as great if you don't look good. And if you don't look perfect, you don't feel good. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Robyn and Sam. They are super talented and can transform you into whatever you want to look like!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

My photographer suggested using Cheers 2 U Events because he had worked with them before and knew they would do an amazing job...and he was right. I was lucky enough to have Sasha and Michele on makeup and hair, respectively, and each time I met with them (for engagement shoot, wedding trial, and day of the wedding), they made me feel absolutely amazing. And on the day of the wedding, my bridal party was also thrilled with how great they looked. Sasha and Michele are knowledgeable, fun, clearly know what they are doing, and always made me feel comfortable. From a logistics standpoint, working with Robyn was an absolute pleasure and it is obvious why her business is so successful. I would recommend Cheers 2 U Events to anyone - without them, I never would have felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and I hope that I have a reason to use them again in the future. They are the absolute best.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Rachael · Married on 04/11/2015

Where do I begin?! Well, Robyn and Sam are just ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! They are the greatest girls to work with! They listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day and they exceeded all of my expectations (not that I had any doubt!)! They made all of my girls look stunning and I couldn't thank them enough for everything! Love you girls!! ?

Sent on 08/03/2015

Christie · Married on 03/21/2015

Robyn and her team did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my wedding last month! They were able to create the exact look I wanted, as well as the looks my bridesmaids wanted. We received so many complements on how great everyone looked! Additionally, Robyn is a pleasure to work with and ensures that everything is taken care of. I would highly recommend Cheers 2 U if you want you and your girls to look your best on your big day!

Sent on 04/06/2015