110 Reviews for Cheek Makeup Artistry

Wedding Party Makeup (3)
Eye Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
On-Site Makeup (2)

No one could stop complimenting me and my bridesmaids' makeup! Lindsay does amazing work and is also a wonderfully calming presence on what can be a stressful day. My trial was included in the fee, I showed her a few pictures and boom - I looked amazing! We played with a few different shades of lipstick, which she gives you on the actual day so you can touch up as you need. Thank You Lindsay!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As I was planning my wedding from another state, I had to rely on others' recommendations. I found Lindsay on a Facebook page for all the brides getting married at the same venue as me. Out of all the makeup artists, she was the one who was recommended the most, so I called her up immediately. During our first conversation, I could immediately tell she was experienced and was very laid back and professional. She continued to impress me during my makeup trial as she listened to my desires to keep a natural but enhanced look, and she did an amazing job! I knew I was in great hands. On my wedding day, she did a fantastic job on everyone's makeup; she even made my 8-year old niece feel special with a little lip gloss and blush. I felt very beautiful and natural and not overly done up. I have already passed along Lindsay's name to the other brides getting married at the same venue, and I will continue to HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Columbus area.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

MikLindsay was extremely easy to work with, she had such a fantastic attitude and made my day (as the bride) incredibly easy! I chose Lindsay having worked with her as a Bridesmaid in another friends wedding and I have already recommended her to another bride next year. Would absolutely use her again (and hope to!)!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay did an amazing job on my makeup. I felt flawless the day of. Most importantly, she understands the look you are trying to achieve and can deliver the results. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Lindsay was amazing to work with! A friend referred her to me for my wedding and I am so thankful to have worked with her. She did an in-home trial (which was included in the price) ahead of the wedding. It was a great time to get to know her and try out different styles. She really listened to what I wanted and made my vision a reality. The day of, she came to my hotel to do the make-up for myself, two bridesmaids, and my mom. Everybody was very pleased and we ran on schedule. It was a hot day and all of our make-up stayed on all night, which was a relief! I highly recommend Cheek Makeup Artistry. I really feel like you get what you pay for with certain vendors, and while Cheek may not be the cheapest, it is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was amazing! I had a very large bridal party and she was calm and efficient the whole time. Everyone loved her. Plus she is an awesome person and was great to talk to. She definitely contributed to a fun, calm, relaxing atmosphere before such a big event. I would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it's because Lindsay has so much love and talent behind her makeup brushes. She transformed me into a true bride and I wish I could look and feel that way every day. She came to my home for the trial on NYE so that I would get to fully enjoy the makeup and then came to our hotel for the wedding day to do all the makeup for my bridal party, mom's and myself. Everyone loved their makeup and left feeling stunning and ready to party the night away!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/11/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay is extremely knowledgeable and experienced with make up. She does so well with enhancing your natural features and not making you feel or look overdone. Not only does she do wonders with make up, she has a fun, easygoing personality that makes you feel relaxed. Lindsay was also punctual and prepared for both my trial and wedding day make up. I would reccommend her to anyone that is looking to get their make up done for a special occasion!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsey is hands down the best in Columbus. I couldn't have been more happy with how my make up turned out. She does an amazing job and I couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Keely, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was amazing and I can't recommend her enough! She is professional, easy going, and helped me look my absolute best on my wedding day. It was really helpful to have a trial with her beforehand and work out exactly what I wanted. What I loved most about my makeup was how natural she made it look, nothing heavy or caked on, just the best version of myself. It looks great in all the photos and lasted through the night. Money well spent!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is the best! I wanted to look pretty but also look natural on my wedding day and Lindsay did just that. She listens to what you want and then executes your vision. She also did my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law’s make-up and every single person absolutely loved it. Not only is she amazing at make-up, but she is quick too! It was nice to be able to spend more time hanging out with everyone on the day of versus up in the chair  You truly can’t go wrong with Lindsay—I recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture User7930198, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She gave us beautiful makeup that stayed on all day, even though we took pictures outside in a garden. Everyones make up was sophisticated and natural looking. She has a fun and easy going personality which was so great to work with on wedding day! She's amazing, you will be luck to have her give you the perfect look on your special day.

Profile Picture shimra, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was honestly everything I could I have hoped for when it came to a makeup artist for my big day! I had lined up 9 ladies to get their make up done (including both mom of bride and mom of groom) and she did everyone in about 4 hours and kept things moving along perfectly. She showed up on time to the house we were getting ready at and listened to the all the ladies about what they wanted and adjusted based on that. She was SO FLEXIBLE!! Once we were all done and ready to go she also stayed later and did the make up of one of my aunts who was there as well and who wasn't on the list for the day. She also allowed me to pay for some of the girl's makeup up front so that the girls makeup could be a little less expensive for them the day of the wedding. I was SO HAPPY with how Lindsay handled everything and she was such an amazing partner for me for my big day. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Dannyle, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Lindsay was great! She was able to spend as much time as I needed during my makeup trial in order to get exactly what I wanted. She was very professional, but was also willing to talk and hang out with the girls while doing our makeup. It was like having a friend doing my makeup on my wedding day. She did an amazing job on all of my girls, my mother and stepmother, and myself. LOVED HER!! Thanks again, Lindsay!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is absolutely fabulous. She is kind, hyper-responsive really listened to what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I had a terrible first makeup trial with a different artist and swore off Airbrush (the look & feel just did not do it for me). My wedding planners recommended Lindsay, who used very high quality makeup - not airbrush - that stayed fresh all evening. I felt absolutely fabulous and still looked like myself. I highly recommend Lindsay!

Profile Picture User6750396, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Lindsay absolutely nailed a natural look for me and my bridesmaids, the majority of whom rarely wear more than mascara and a little eyeliner. She is very engaging but maintains efficiency as well. She finished our whole party of 13 (6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 siblings, 2 flower girls, and 1 bride) in under 4 hours. In addition to our wedding, she did make-up for myself and my grandmother a few months earlier as part of our engagement photo shoot. She was so accommodating and wonderful with my 92 year old grandmother and her mobility issues. Another thing I loved about Lindsay at my wedding is that she has worked with a lot of other vendors and she knew our hairstylists from The Blowout Bar making our "getting ready" brunch a fun sort of reunion party. I have been asked by a number of people who did my make-up and have happily referred them all to Lindsay.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly responsive and very accommodating. She came to my house two days before the wedding to do a test run, then came the morning of the wedding to do the make-up of myself and my bridesmaids. She was such a fun addition to the morning - very engaging and personable. And did I mention that she rocks?! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I am not a huge make-up wearing person, and she made me look amazing without making me feel unnatural. My bridesmaids all look fantastic as well. I truly am so grateful to Lindsay for all that she did. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay at Cheek was GREAT to work with!!
She was open to hearing what I am my bridesmaids envisioned and tailored to the needs of 8 different women; all who loved how their makeup turned out!
She was extremely professional, on time and managed time appropriately, but also made it fun for us all to get ready.
I would absolutely use Lindsay again and recommend her to any future bride.
Thanks Lindsay!

Profile Picture Cassidy , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay is not only an excellent makeup artist, but she also is a genuinely nice person. She made myself, my three bridesmaids, and my mom feel so confident and happy the day of my wedding. She listened to exactly what we want, and made us all feel (and look) our best. I would recommend Lindsay a thousand times over!

Profile Picture User5625475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay was amazing. She did my makeup, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers in just a couple hours. Her work is beautiful and lasts all night. I have now used her as a bride and also a bridesmaid in a friends wedding. Not only is she phenomenal with make up, but she gets to know each client to make them feel comfortable on their day. I would recommend her every time!

Profile Picture User4940923, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I loved working with Lindsay! I'd had the pleasure of working with her before with other brides, as I myself am a wedding photographer. Not only is she really talented, but her easy going demeanor is great to have on your wedding day!
-Kimberly Potterf

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

I cannot say enough nice things about Lindsay. I'm sure everyone can relate to having bad makeup artist experiences, but I can guarantee you will not feel that way about Lindsay. She was recommended to me by my photographers and, based on my photographers' pictures of a wedding Lindsay did, I booked her immediately. Months later we met for a trial run before the wedding and that went incredibly smoothly.

The day of the wedding she arrived on time and was such a calming presence. The bridal party and moms loved their makeup (and a couple of them are incredibly picky about their makeup) and everyone looks lovely in the photos taken that day. Lindsay is professional, kind, calming, and incredibly talented. I wish she could do my makeup every day!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/18/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lindsay was absolutely amazing!! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She did my make up for two weddings. I had an Indian Wedding the first night and a traditional American wedding the second day. She made both looks incredible! I had so many compliments both nights. I cant recommend her enough. She nailed the exact look I was going for. Thank you Lindsay!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I absolutely loved Lindsay! She did me and all 10 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing and loved the way their makeup looked! She's super easy to communicate with and very responsive. Doesn't hurt that she's super cool and fun also :) 100% would recommend her for any bride!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lindsay is so incredibly talented, sweet, and great to work with! Lindsay was very flexible with places and times to meet for my trial and wedding day. I feel so lucky to have had her do my makeup for my wedding! I have never felt more beautiful. She executed my makeup vision perfectly! She used great high end products that lasted all day long and never needed to be retouched! My wedding guests still compliment me on how beautiful my bridal party looked on the big day! Thank you Lindsay for helping me feel so incredibly beautiful-I'm forever grateful!

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/5/15, 1 Review