Cheek Makeup Artistry Reviews

117 Reviews for Cheek Makeup Artistry

117 Cheek Makeup Artistry Reviews

Moll Ryan · Married on 09/29/2018

Low Key & Versatile

Lindsay was so relaxed and easy to work with. I had a ton of bridesmaids with different skin tones and make up preferences. Lindsay made everyone look great and feel comfortable, I would recommend her to any bride!

Sara Mccain · Married on 09/22/2018

Grateful, calm, cool, collected

Lindsay's presence made the day calm and comfortable. She made everyone feel like their best selves while also making the mood in the room relaxing and fun. For me, as a nervous bride who struggles with attention, she made me come back down to earth and brightened my day. I felt beyond grateful to have her energy - and talent! - in the room!

Kylie · Married on 08/18/2018

Cheek by Lindsay

I felt incredibly honored to get to partner with Lindsay on my wedding day. I loved my makeup and had so much fun getting ready with my bridesmaids & Lindsay during the day! She delivers a natural look, recommends colors & techniques that go well with your skin tone, yet make you still feel like yourself and I truly could not have been happier!

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Lindsay did such an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day! She is very talented, friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Tabitha · Married on 06/23/2018

Lindsay did a phenomenal job with my makeup for my wedding. My bridesmaids and our mothers looked great, too! Lindsay was so professional, and made a great effort to make sure everyone was happy with the final product - especially the bride! I thought the products she used looked more natural than the airbrush makeup I have had done in the past. I cannot recommend her enough! She was great!

Cheek Makeup Artistry 1

Hadley · Married on 06/02/2018

Lindsay was amazing, she was the perfect mix of natural and glam. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup and wanted to look like myself, which I did, just better :) She was also super flexible when an extra family member wanted join at the last minute. We had time before the ceremony so she allowed them to be added to the group. I would recommend Lindsay to everyone I know, just make sure you book In advance as she has a packed schedule!

Caroline · Married on 01/27/2018

Lindsay is very talented and did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! She makes you feel comfortable and honors your requests. She executed exactly what I wanted!! I highly recommend her!

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

No one could stop complimenting me and my bridesmaids' makeup! Lindsay does amazing work and is also a wonderfully calming presence on what can be a stressful day. My trial was included in the fee, I showed her a few pictures and boom - I looked amazing! We played with a few different shades of lipstick, which she gives you on the actual day so you can touch up as you need. Thank You Lindsay!!!

Cheek Makeup Artistry 2

Valerie · Married on 10/28/2017

As I was planning my wedding from another state, I had to rely on others' recommendations. I found Lindsay on a Facebook page for all the brides getting married at the same venue as me. Out of all the makeup artists, she was the one who was recommended the most, so I called her up immediately. During our first conversation, I could immediately tell she was experienced and was very laid back and professional. She continued to impress me during my makeup trial as she listened to my desires to keep a natural but enhanced look, and she did an amazing job! I knew I was in great hands. On my wedding day, she did a fantastic job on everyone's makeup; she even made my 8-year old niece feel special with a little lip gloss and blush. I felt very beautiful and natural and not overly done up. I have already passed along Lindsay's name to the other brides getting married at the same venue, and I will continue to HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Columbus area.

Cheek Makeup Artistry 3
    Cheek Makeup Artistry 4

Emily · Married on 10/06/2017

MikLindsay was extremely easy to work with, she had such a fantastic attitude and made my day (as the bride) incredibly easy! I chose Lindsay having worked with her as a Bridesmaid in another friends wedding and I have already recommended her to another bride next year. Would absolutely use her again (and hope to!)!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Lindsay did an amazing job on my makeup. I felt flawless the day of. Most importantly, she understands the look you are trying to achieve and can deliver the results. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

Lindsay was amazing to work with! A friend referred her to me for my wedding and I am so thankful to have worked with her. She did an in-home trial (which was included in the price) ahead of the wedding. It was a great time to get to know her and try out different styles. She really listened to what I wanted and made my vision a reality. The day of, she came to my hotel to do the make-up for myself, two bridesmaids, and my mom. Everybody was very pleased and we ran on schedule. It was a hot day and all of our make-up stayed on all night, which was a relief! I highly recommend Cheek Makeup Artistry. I really feel like you get what you pay for with certain vendors, and while Cheek may not be the cheapest, it is worth every penny.

Cheek Makeup Artistry 5
    Cheek Makeup Artistry 6
    Cheek Makeup Artistry 7
    Cheek Makeup Artistry 8

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Lindsay was amazing! I had a very large bridal party and she was calm and efficient the whole time. Everyone loved her. Plus she is an awesome person and was great to talk to. She definitely contributed to a fun, calm, relaxing atmosphere before such a big event. I would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Danielle · Married on 02/11/2017

I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it's because Lindsay has so much love and talent behind her makeup brushes. She transformed me into a true bride and I wish I could look and feel that way every day. She came to my home for the trial on NYE so that I would get to fully enjoy the makeup and then came to our hotel for the wedding day to do all the makeup for my bridal party, mom's and myself. Everyone loved their makeup and left feeling stunning and ready to party the night away!

• kb_shack16

Kelsey · Married on 12/30/2016

Lindsay is extremely knowledgeable and experienced with make up. She does so well with enhancing your natural features and not making you feel or look overdone. Not only does she do wonders with make up, she has a fun, easygoing personality that makes you feel relaxed. Lindsay was also punctual and prepared for both my trial and wedding day make up. I would reccommend her to anyone that is looking to get their make up done for a special occasion!

Keely · Married on 10/15/2016

Lindsey is hands down the best in Columbus. I couldn't have been more happy with how my make up turned out. She does an amazing job and I couldn't recommend her more!

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2016

Lindsay was amazing and I can't recommend her enough! She is professional, easy going, and helped me look my absolute best on my wedding day. It was really helpful to have a trial with her beforehand and work out exactly what I wanted. What I loved most about my makeup was how natural she made it look, nothing heavy or caked on, just the best version of myself. It looks great in all the photos and lasted through the night. Money well spent!

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

Lindsay is the best! I wanted to look pretty but also look natural on my wedding day and Lindsay did just that. She listens to what you want and then executes your vision. She also did my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law’s make-up and every single person absolutely loved it. Not only is she amazing at make-up, but she is quick too! It was nice to be able to spend more time hanging out with everyone on the day of versus up in the chair  You truly can’t go wrong with Lindsay—I recommend her to everyone.

shimra · Married on 09/04/2016

Lindsay was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She gave us beautiful makeup that stayed on all day, even though we took pictures outside in a garden. Everyones make up was sophisticated and natural looking. She has a fun and easy going personality which was so great to work with on wedding day! She's amazing, you will be luck to have her give you the perfect look on your special day.

Mackenzie · Married on 05/07/2016

Lindsay was great! She was able to spend as much time as I needed during my makeup trial in order to get exactly what I wanted. She was very professional, but was also willing to talk and hang out with the girls while doing our makeup. It was like having a friend doing my makeup on my wedding day. She did an amazing job on all of my girls, my mother and stepmother, and myself. LOVED HER!! Thanks again, Lindsay!

Lindsay is absolutely fabulous. She is kind, hyper-responsive really listened to what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I had a terrible first makeup trial with a different artist and swore off Airbrush (the look & feel just did not do it for me). My wedding planners recommended Lindsay, who used very high quality makeup - not airbrush - that stayed fresh all evening. I felt absolutely fabulous and still looked like myself. I highly recommend Lindsay!

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Lindsay absolutely nailed a natural look for me and my bridesmaids, the majority of whom rarely wear more than mascara and a little eyeliner. She is very engaging but maintains efficiency as well. She finished our whole party of 13 (6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 siblings, 2 flower girls, and 1 bride) in under 4 hours. In addition to our wedding, she did make-up for myself and my grandmother a few months earlier as part of our engagement photo shoot. She was so accommodating and wonderful with my 92 year old grandmother and her mobility issues. Another thing I loved about Lindsay at my wedding is that she has worked with a lot of other vendors and she knew our hairstylists from The Blowout Bar making our "getting ready" brunch a fun sort of reunion party. I have been asked by a number of people who did my make-up and have happily referred them all to Lindsay.

Bethany · Married on 01/02/2016

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly responsive and very accommodating. She came to my house two days before the wedding to do a test run, then came the morning of the wedding to do the make-up of myself and my bridesmaids. She was such a fun addition to the morning - very engaging and personable. And did I mention that she rocks?! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I am not a huge make-up wearing person, and she made me look amazing without making me feel unnatural. My bridesmaids all look fantastic as well. I truly am so grateful to Lindsay for all that she did. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Cassidy · Married on 12/12/2015

Lindsay at Cheek was GREAT to work with!!
    She was open to hearing what I am my bridesmaids envisioned and tailored to the needs of 8 different women; all who loved how their makeup turned out!
    She was extremely professional, on time and managed time appropriately, but also made it fun for us all to get ready.
    I would absolutely use Lindsay again and recommend her to any future bride.
    Thanks Lindsay!

Lindsay is not only an excellent makeup artist, but she also is a genuinely nice person. She made myself, my three bridesmaids, and my mom feel so confident and happy the day of my wedding. She listened to exactly what we want, and made us all feel (and look) our best. I would recommend Lindsay a thousand times over!