Chauna at Red Carpet Hair Studio Inside Stylist Studios Reviews

8 | Raleigh, NC

8 Reviews for Chauna at Red Carpet Hair Studio Inside Stylist Studios

8 Chauna at Red Carpet Hair Studio Inside Stylist Studios Reviews

Kim · Married on 10/23/2015

Chauna provided excellent service for the bride, bridesmaids, and bride's mother. She was professional and very friendly, helping customers feel relaxed and comfortable. I definitely recommend her services to any couples getting married in the future!!

Emma · Married on 08/09/2015

Chauna was great at listening to what everyone in our bridal party wanted. She spent an equal amount of time on everyone and didn't mind all the hustle and bustle going on around her. She was also very friendly! Doing hair for 8 women in a short period of time was likely stressful, but you'd never know it from Chauna's demeanor. Great experience overall, my hair looked beautiful and stayed put all night :)

Excellent! She was so nice and she did a fabulous job!!

Alana · Married on 10/03/2014

Chauna is amazing and she was so patient with me during my wedding hair consultation as I was so indecisive on how I wanted my hair to be. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of my hair for my wedding. Chauna also did some of my bridesmaids hair and everyone looked absolutely fantastic, mind you they each had a different style and I appreciate her working with everyone of us! :) Love her and her work!!

Chauna styled my hair for a wedding. She did such an amazing job. Her excitement for what she does and her attention to detail really shows. I received so my compliments on my hair that evening. Now I see Chauna regularly for fabulous color and cuts.

Lindsay · Married on 01/17/2014

Many other friends of mine have had their hair done by her for years, including their weddings. She did an amazing job on my hair. I came with some ideas about how I wanted my hair to look and she really considered my dress and my face to determine what was going to look best. She is energetic and fun yet created such a calming presence for my bridal portraits and day-of hair.

Chains was super friendly, listened to what we all wanted and helped make the day super special!

Chauna helped make my wedding day so enjoyable and relaxed. She came to me (made her services more expensive) which gave me the time to enjoy the day and not have to run around all over. She is so much fun to work with and cares about every little detail. My hair looked amazing - exactly what I had pictured. I referred her to my best friend who also used her for her wedding and she also looked gorgeous thanks to Chauna! Chauna is awesome and her work is beautiful!