8 Reviews for Chauna at Red Carpet Hair Studio Inside Stylist Studios

Hair (1)
8 Chauna at Red Carpet Hair Studio Inside Stylist Studios Reviews

Chauna provided excellent service for the bride, bridesmaids, and bride's mother. She was professional and very friendly, helping customers feel relaxed and comfortable. I definitely recommend her services to any couples getting married in the future!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair

Chauna was great at listening to what everyone in our bridal party wanted. She spent an equal amount of time on everyone and didn't mind all the hustle and bustle going on around her. She was also very friendly! Doing hair for 8 women in a short period of time was likely stressful, but you'd never know it from Chauna's demeanor. Great experience overall, my hair looked beautiful and stayed put all night :)

Profile Picture Emma, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent! She was so nice and she did a fabulous job!!

Profile Picture User5363103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chains was super friendly, listened to what we all wanted and helped make the day super special!

Profile Picture User5372537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chauna is amazing and she was so patient with me during my wedding hair consultation as I was so indecisive on how I wanted my hair to be. I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of my hair for my wedding. Chauna also did some of my bridesmaids hair and everyone looked absolutely fantastic, mind you they each had a different style and I appreciate her working with everyone of us! :) Love her and her work!!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Chauna styled my hair for a wedding. She did such an amazing job. Her excitement for what she does and her attention to detail really shows. I received so my compliments on my hair that evening. Now I see Chauna regularly for fabulous color and cuts.

Profile Picture User5241588, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Many other friends of mine have had their hair done by her for years, including their weddings. She did an amazing job on my hair. I came with some ideas about how I wanted my hair to look and she really considered my dress and my face to determine what was going to look best. She is energetic and fun yet created such a calming presence for my bridal portraits and day-of hair.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/17/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Chauna helped make my wedding day so enjoyable and relaxed. She came to me (made her services more expensive) which gave me the time to enjoy the day and not have to run around all over. She is so much fun to work with and cares about every little detail. My hair looked amazing - exactly what I had pictured. I referred her to my best friend who also used her for her wedding and she also looked gorgeous thanks to Chauna! Chauna is awesome and her work is beautiful!

Profile Picture User5045328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review