Chateau Caterers Reviews

10 | Philadelphia, PA

10 Reviews for Chateau Caterers

10 Chateau Caterers Reviews

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

Debbie was always available for any questions and concerns I had and the staff was friendly,kind and right there on point as expected

Chateau Caterers 1
  • paquetta

paquetta · Married on 04/29/2011

Love The Service And Deb Your The Best@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2010

Gave my daughter a Baby Shower last year, it was the best, food and service was great, Deb is awesome.

Johanna · Married on 09/15/2007

This reception hall included everything ie cake, open bar, buffet, food before the reception started. We had more fun at our own than anyone else's! It was so awesome!! I highly recommend speaking with Debbie, she was so flexible with us and so friendly!

Donna · event on: 04/28/2016

Made arrangements from Florida for a luncheon after a funeral and could not have been happier with Debbie's help. The food, service, drinks and price was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this venue. Had our wedding there 37 year ago (as did several of our friends) and we were welcomed to visit our reception room and take pictures of the Chateau brides and grooms.

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2014

I booked my wedding at the Chateau and had an amazing time. The food was excellent and Debbie took the stress out of pretty much everything. She was a total god-send. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect score is because some of my guests were complaining about the wait staff taking their food and drinks as soon as they would walk away. Other than that it was great!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2005

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Chateau Caterers and were very pleased. The staff went above and beyond our expectations and the food was wonderful.

3.0

Although they provided everything, the day of was the most stressful. Debbie was very pushy, argued with my DJ in front of my husband and myself. Very "hands on" with my bridal party by putting her hands on them to direct then where to be. Wouldn't let my bridesmaid come out during pictures to make sure my dress was ok like I had asked her to do. The desert bar was opened without the bride and groom being aware and not getting the chance to try any of it and we were denied actually cutting out cake ourselves, Debby took the knife from us and did it herself. It is very hard for me too look back on that day and smile.

• F

STACIE · Married on 06/18/2004

3.5

For one stop shop and all inclusiveness, this would be the perfect place. The price is very reasonable and the service is good too.

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2014

1.0
      1.5
      1.5
      2.0

At first I was very pleased with the Chateau. They took care of the centerpieces, cake, place cards, and aisle decorations. However, as the wedding got closer I became extremely frustrated. They honestly fought with me about my choices of entrees, refused to allow me to have a red sauce and white sauce for variety. I'm so glad I ended up only have a little over 100 people because 150 people would absolutely not fit in the Helene room as they state. It was cramped with just my 11 tables. On the day of the wedding, we arrive and the traffic in front of the venue was awful due to Harbison and the valet. They stuck me in the other room where another event was going on with loud music and clapping. My guests complained of hearing that music during my ceremony. During cocktail hour, they closed the bar for some reason and rushed people to their seats and then made the guests and my bridal party wait over 20 minutes to be announced for no known reason. And the cake was not like the picture that I provided for the Chateau. The DJ whose number the Chateau supplied for me, was awful...played old music when I told him to play upbeat dance music, wasn't good with the timing, making awkward breaks during the ceremony, and got some songs that we specifically picked out wrong. He couldn't even remember my husband's name when they announced us. Thankfully, it was an open bar, so my guests were happy, but overall I felt like the party going on in the other room was taking all the focus off of the wedding and my wedding suffered for it.