Chateau Cargill Reviews

Chateau Cargill View more information

Stephanie Married on 07/13/2013
    Kat and her staff at Chateau Cargill are amazing! The location, food, and service were everything we could have asked for. They helped make our wedding day PERFECT!
    The chef worked closely with us to make the menu fit our needs - he went so far as to even make the gravy vegetarian, and it was delicious! Our guests all raved about the food.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 03/16/2013
    Kat and her crew were AMAZING! They helped make my special day more special than i could ever describe. Price was amazing and the food was beyond delicious and have had so many comments from my guests
    Heather Married on 08/11/2012
    The food was great, I had lots of guests comment on how tasty it was. Kat was very knowledgeable and worked hard leading up to, and during your wedding. The venue was beautiful and spacious, I loved the bride and groom rooms and the layout was great. It is nice having your privacy and being the only wedding party there. Big dance floor for the Chateau room downstairs so the guests could enjoy dancing. They are well equipped and provided several extras that other venues charge for.
    Ram Married on 08/20/2011
    We had our ceremony and reception at Chateau Cargill and would highly recommend this venue to anyone! Kat, the GM is amazing and kept on top of everything, which is amazing with so many wedding and so many details to know. She always responded in a timely manner to us as we had many questions and requests leading up to the big day and accommodated us for much more than we expected. The price points for everything is very reasonable and you get a lot of more than what you pay for. The staff are amazing and made the entire day so special...the food was amazing and our guests are still raving about it! The chef was even able to accommodate our special food requests for some Indian dishes and was even there that night carving. Kat even kept me company in the brides room when the ceremony was running late which helped to keep me calm. We cannot say enough about this place and will definitely use them again for future events. Thank you Kat and please extend our heartfelt gratitude to your hard working staff!
    Angel Married on 08/22/2009
    We held just our ceremony at the Chateau Cargill. It was gorgeous. Kat was amazing, and even put up with my extremely difficult family. I found the price was great. I also loved the fact that we could go in at pretty much anytime before the wedding to show the venue to parents who lived out of town etc. I would highly recommend the venue to anyone doing a smaller ceremony (>100)
    Nadia Married on 09/19/2009
    We used Chateau Cargill for both our ceremony and our reception locations, and their services were phenomenal. The staff were all friendly and courteous to our guests. We had our ceremony upstairs and our reception downstairs, and while we went for our pictures they provided our guests with punch and some snacks. We chose the buffet dinner and we purchased 2 drink tickets per person and compared to other venues, their prices were very reasonable. Their price list appears to be quite high at first as they provide an all-inclusive option, but we used our own DJ our own florist and we did our own decorating, so that brought the cost down significantly. I took off one star for flexibility because I wasn't sure where else to deduct this point - Although the staff were all very accommodating, the downstairs part of the building (where our reception was held) is in a "L - shape" and there are some structural posts which limits some set-up options. Other than the limitations of the building, I thought the services provided by Chateau Cargill were phenomenal. My phone calls and emails were responded to very quickly, the food was tasty and plentiful, and the staff even helped me collect my wedding supplies and box them up at the end of the night.