Chasity Artistry Wedding Center Reviews

168 | James Hill, JM

168 Reviews for Chasity Artistry Wedding Center

Carmela · Married on 04/17/2014

Rachel Edwards has a special gift, she is so talented,beautiful and professional. She is a true artist, when I met her on the day of my vow renewal I felt like I was meeting a celebrity.I had looked through millions of before and after photos from her website and FB page that I could not believe it was my turn. I was stressed up until the moment I sat in the chair to get my makeup done. I knew I was truly in good hands and yet she still managed suprise me when she gave me the mirror to look at myself. I literally started to cry and that was not the last time I would cry that day or that night and my makeup still remained FABULOUS.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Laura · Married on 04/10/2014

This women is extremely talented. I am from scotland and was quite apprehensive about having my make up done in a different country but Rashel was outstanding. My make up stayed in place the entire day. I felt beautiful. All of my (fussy) bridesmaids were also over the moon. Rashel worked so very hard and made everyone one of us gorgeous. She knows her make up and very easily selected the correct products for our faces. Thank you Rashel! Money worth spending.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Ruth · Married on 02/15/2014

I highly recommend Rashel Edwards / Chasity Artistry makeup. I just had a wedding on Feb 15 and our make-up and hair turned out amazing. I rarely ever wear make-up and didn't want it too heavy and it turned out great. I got so many compliments on the make-up and hair. I couldn't believe how flawless I looked. It made me want to take Rashel everywhere with me to do my make-up on a daily basis! lol I was a beautiful bride thanks to her and Sherna (hair stylist). My bridesmaids and mother also looked great. They were very timely- they were there at least 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time and you can tell they are so passionate about what they do and making sure that the bride is happy. They continued to touch me up even after I got into my dress- they worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. My make-up lasted a long time. I sweated A LOT while dancing and at the end of the night I still looked flawless. I wore the make-up for another day because it looked so good- I felt like a beauty queen. I would highly recommend Rashel's services to everyone! She is amazing!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Tajai · Married on 12/08/2013

Rashel has done make up for me for 2 photo shoots! (wedding and engagement shoot) She is such a sweetheart! She's always on time and very prompt with responding to messages. She definitely is the BEST in make up application and only uses the best products. She could make the Beast look as beautiful as Belle! Her make up is truly waterproof, I cried my eyes out on my wedding day and everything stayed in place! Ladies, book her and u will NOT be sorry. Keep up the GREAT work Rashel!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Samantha · Married on 12/05/2013

Chasity Airbrush Makeup Artistry made me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day Dec 5th, 2013. I looked how I had always dreamed I would on my wedding day. I cannot say enough how amazing you are and your stylist. Will be forever greatful to have had the experience working with you. Highly recommend your services! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Dena · Married on 11/14/2013

Raschel made me look so beautiful for my wedding. She does amazing work! She did my whole wedding party and everyone was so happy and impressed with all our hair and makeup! Highly recommend her. Prices are very reasonable for the high quality of work.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2013

Rashel was amazing to work with!! She arrived on time and was really professional. My make up looked amazing and I felt and looked so beautiful and it came out amazing in pictures. My make up lasted all day and night and even the next day it was still perfect. Thank you so much Rashel! :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

I heard so many wonderful things before booking Rashel for my August 31, 2013 wedding. I am not a big makeup girl and thought I should look my best for such a special day and Rashel delivered that request. I received both hair and makeup services from Rashel and her hairstylists. Both were very pleasant and warm. They interacted well with the individuals who were assisting me in getting ready although they were not directly receiving the service. Everyone was in awe of the work Rashel performed including myself. My husband along with the rest of my guests where thrilled with her work. I am pleased to have worked with such a pleasant individual. She was worth every penny spent, not only for the service alone yet for her warm spirit also. During the process Rashel was also communicated well. It's very difficult to communicate with vendors from another country yet Rashel made me feel as if she lived close by and always communicated quickly and professionally. She offered several payment options to fit my needs.

Most people say something always happens before a wedding. Well I was accidentally burned the night before my wedding on my face with a lighter( an unfortunate accident from lighting wish lanterns after rehearsal dinner) Like any bride I freaked out. Rashel put all that worry to rest and the burn was not even noticed during the wedding.

I would highly recommend Rashel for services as she was highly professional and did quality work. I enjoyed working with her and her team. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2013

AMAZING, AMAZING!! I have NOTHING bad at all to say about Rashel and her wonderful hair stylist. They are FABULOUS. Anyone who is getting married in Jamaica should absolutely book them. Both my makeup and hair were absolutely flawless all through the night, even through lots of sweat!! I couldn't believe it. BEST DECISION EVER!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Sheila · Married on 06/29/2013

Amazing!! Rashel always replied to my messages really quickly and her pictures on her Facebook page were fantastic so I want nervous about not having a trial session beforehand. My make up & hair were both stunning!! I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off. Both lasted all night through the sweat & dancing.
    I couldn't recommend Rashel enough..she is fabulous!..X

Sent on 07/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2013

Any bride that is getting married in Jamaica and looking for someone to do their make-up should most definitely use Rashel Edwards. I was married on June 7 at Iberostar Rose Hall and Rashel Edwards did an AMAZING job; her assistant also did my hair and my 8 bridesmaids and we all looked wonderful! I cannot tell you how thrilled I was with it and how many compliments I got. Her airbrushing stayed on all day (even lasted until the next day!) and my lashes lasted for a few days as well. I wish I could hire her to be my fulltime make-up artist; I have never felt as beautiful as she made me feel on my wedding day!! Rashel was so sweet and listened to everything I wanted, she was very professional and really made me feel calm and in good hands. If she is available for your big day, please do yourself a favor and book her, you will not be disappointed! My pictures look fabulous because of her!!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Shameka · Married on 05/27/2013

Rashel Edwards did my makeup for my wedding on May 27, 2013 and the results were amazing!!! I makeup and lashes were absolutely better than I could have ever imagined. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to a friend. I was super nervous about hiring her because I hadn't been able to do a trial prior. I had my destination wedding in Jamaica, and just did not have the time to schedule a trial so I took a gamble and I'm so glad I did! Her partner also did my hair and she did a great job and gave me exactly what I wanted. My hair and makeup were flawless all night!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Anna-Lise · Married on 04/06/2013

Rashel did my makeup and makeup for two bridesmaids and a junior bridesmaid for my wedding in Kingston on April 6 2013 and it was FLAWLESS. I was nervous because I live in Cayman and did not have a chance to do a trial run, but it turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about. I showed her a photo on the day of how I was hoping to look and when I saw the finished look I was BLOWN AWAY. The makeup looked even better in the photos. It was as if we were naturally lit from within - absolutely glowing - just how one would want to look on one's wedding day. I had my trash the day photo shoot on the morning after my wedding and I fell asleep in my makeup and was still good to go!!

Aside from knowing her stuff, Rashel is truly a professional - from my very first contact with her, she was super responsive and on the day in question, she was calm and just got the job done without any drama at all. Highly recommended - I will certainly use her again for other special occasions!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jill · Married on 03/05/2013

Rashel Edwards did my make-up for my wedding and it was fantastic. She was on time (almost an hour early in fact!). She did my sister and mother's make-up too. We all felt she did a wonderful job and gave us exactly what we wanted. Her associate did my sisters hair as well, and did an excellent job.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Raisa · Married on 01/01/2013

Hiring Rashel to do my make-up was one of the things I was absolutely sure about after seeing her work and reading all the positive reviews. I came to find out I made the right choice and if you are at all hesitant about booking, I would urge you to make the commitment as you won't regret it! She listened to my wishes but had lots of ideas of her own, she took obvious pleasure in her art and worked quickly and surely with amazing results! I can't wait for the professional photos!! Rashel as well as her hair stylist were friendly, calm, professional and so very warm and wonderful, felt like I had two of my girlfriends in the room. Thank you, thank you, I whole heartedly recommend her services to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Kara · Married on 12/12/2012

Rashel was beyond amazing!! I highly recommend her to anyone!! From the time I first contacted her to inquire about pricing and availability...she was very pleasant and professional and answered all my questions immediately!! Rashel kept in touch with me right up until my wedding date! She was great with communicating with me and letting me know what to expect on the day of the wedding. Rashel and her stylist Sophia showed up right on time! We had 5 girls total to get hair and make up done and they were able to get all of us done with time to spare! All the girls looked beyond amazing!! Everyone was so happy with the way their makeup and hair turned out...Including me!! We all looked like beauty queens!! I received so many compliments the entire night! My makeup was flawless and was not affected at all by the heat and humidity! It even stayed on til the next morning for my "trash the dress" photo shoot (just a lil touch up and it was perfect again)! I wish Rashel was closer to me so I could use her again for other occasions I might need! For anyone looking for an amazing, professional, fabulous makeup artist...Rashel is it!! :)

Sent on 12/27/2012

Rashel did my makeup and all of my bridesmaids makeup and it looked great the day of the wedding! I didn't think it was possible but recently I got my pics back and it looked even better in the pics!!! I can't say enough about how much we all loved our makeup. She was early, super sweet and knows what she's doing! The only bad thing was that she couldn't fly to my house to do my makeup when we had our wedding celebration here!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Diana · Married on 10/22/2012

I was so impressed with Rashel! She gave me a flawless natural look and helped me be a beautiful bride. My makeup lasted all day and I had so many compliments. Everyone commented that I was the calmest bride but it was really because of the people around me. Rashel arrived early and was very friendly. She was very professional and I appreciate that she travelled a long way to Runaway Bay for my special day. I would definitely recommend her to any brides getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 03/27/2013

My experience with Rashel and Sophia was incredible! They both are the so sweet. If you are getting married in Jamaica and are wanting to look like a million bucks on your special day look no further... these girls will make sure you look your best!

To begin I have very oily skin and thought that in combo with JA in August my make up will not last -- was i ever wrong! My make up lasted well into the next day with not one touch up and that was after a very wet trash the dress session the morning after! Sophia did exactly what I asked for in terms of hair and she pinned it very good so that it didn't come undone all night. I showed her a picture and she pretty much gave me the same style but worked with my hair and it's texture. Loved my hair!! Rashel touched me up before she left and made sure that everything looked perfect before I walked down the aisle. She is a total perfectionist.

Rashel's response time is incredibly quick. Both girls came early AND they drove a 4 hour drive from Kingston to Negril.... I changed our resort three times and she was so good about it. Very professional service with high quality make-up.

I have never gotten soooo many compliments before in my life! Do not hesitate to hire them :)

Sent on 09/14/2012

Sonja · Married on 08/21/2012

Rashel is THE BEST!!! Makeup was amazing!! If you are looking for the best makeup artist, you have to book with her!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! Don't bother looking anywhere else!! You will not find a better artist out there!!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Pat · Married on 07/28/2012

What can I say? I love her, just love her, just love her. Rashel was excellent. Rashel arrived ready to work before I arrived at the dressing site. She made up my cousin and my sister before I arrived and their make up was stunning. I was truly impressed with her expertise and professionalism. The wedding party was so disorganized, noisy and all of the above. I don't see how Rashel was able to work though all the chaos in a room that looked as though it was ransacked with clothes, bags and small kids everywhere. When it was my turn Rashel totally transformed me into a beauty queen. My make up was flawless even though I had a beautician actually doing my hair while my make up was being applied by Rashel. Again, Rashel's professionalism was true to form because with all the Chaos with a capital C, if I were Rashel I would have quit, packed it up, and called it a day. Did I mention that the appointment was for 4 people and she ended up making up 6 people which included myself, my bridal party, my mom and my friend who flew in from the US. This was done in a timely fashioned. We all looked gorgeous if I may say so myself.
    I am a person who is very hard to please and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Rashel. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Cheryl · Married on 07/23/2012

I don't have enough good things to say about Rashel! She provided makeup services for myself, and 3 others. I also used her lady for hair who also did an amazing job.
    From the beginning she was always very responsive to any emails and questions I had. The day of the wedding she was not only on time, but early to get set up. She did an amazing job on all of us ladies.
    My wedding was late July so it was really hot and I was definitley sweating, and my makeup stayed in place so flawlessly. If you are getting married in Jamaica, using Rashel is a must! She is in very high demand so make sure you request and secure your date as soon as you can.
    I hope I cross paths with Rashel again one day, because I've never had my makeup done so beautifully and would love to have her do it again. Thank you Rashel for doing such a great job on all of us.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Trenise · Married on 07/15/2012

I found Rashel Edwards from the best destination wedding forum. I read all of her reviews from the past and present brides and was immediately SOLD. I was very skeptical of using the resort's make up artist and knowing that Rashel used air brush made me feel very secure in my decision to use her. Immediately, I was stunned at her professionalism being that she was all the way in Jamaica. She emailed me back answering all of my questions almost immediately. On the day of my wedding, Rashel arrived an hour early a major plus and waited in the resort lobby until our appointment time. Once she came into the room to do mine and my mother's make up, it was like she was like a long lost family member. She fit right in.

After she applied my make up and I took a glance at it in the mirror, I was speechless. Trust me, that NEVERS happens . I looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Her make up was simply flawless. She asked me if I wanted to change anything and I told her it was PREFECT. My make up lasted all day and night and I felt like the bride that you see in the fairy tales. If you have not booked her, I do not know what you are waiting for. I am telling you she is simply one of a kind. She is truly amazing! Thanks again Rashel for making my wedding truly unforgettable.

Trenise

Sent on 01/07/2013

Kalimah · Married on 06/22/2012

Rashel was superb. Had a destination wedding at the RIU in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and had no clue who to hire for makeup when I happened to come across her company via Google. After viewing some of her work, I emailed and after talking with her I knew she was the lady for the job. She is BEST and very professional. She answered all my emails in a timely manner and made me feel at ease; she even sent me beauty tips to help me prepare for my big day. I actually hired her for my hair and me and my girl’s makeup. She arrived earlier than anticipated and her and her assistant got right to work. My hair turned out beautiful and our makeup was FLAWLESS. I highly recommend you book her for your special day! Her prices are manageable and I can assure you it’s well worth it.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Denise · Married on 06/19/2012

Rashel was wonderful and professional. She kept in constant contact even though we established a contract a year in advance. On the day of the wedding she felt like complete family to me and was extremely attentive to where she even stayed around to brush up my make-up after dinner. She made me look absolutely fabulous and knows her craft! She even at the very last minute contacted her personal connections to have a hair stylist drive all the way from Kingston to re-do my hair because I was displeased with that service from another vendor. NOW THATS SERVICE and someone who CARES about you feeling/looking your best on the BIG DAY! Rashel, I truly will keep you close to my heart and forever will sing you your very well deserved praises. For future brides, BOOK HER if you want to look FABULOUS....I mean the most beautiful you've ever been. Rashel can DEFINITELY do the job!!!

Sent on 07/07/2012