Chasity Artistry Wedding Center Reviews

168 | James Hill, JM

168 Reviews for Chasity Artistry Wedding Center

Mouli · Married on 07/04/2015

Rashel was absolutely amazing!

I worked with Rashel and Sophie (for hair) for pretty much 3 days straight for my destination Indian wedding in MoBay !

Prior to the events - I had only spoken with Rashel via facebook messaging / emailing. We also facetimed - simply because I felt like it was important for her to see me. She was always quick to respond and always paid attention to any specific things I had asked for. Even though I had gone to Jamaica in November to check out the resort where we would be having the wedding, we did not have a clue about who we would work with for hair and make-up - so I never did a hair/make-up trial. Needless to say I was a little nervous, but Rashel's work was incredible!!

Events - Rashel and Sophie (for hair) were always there on time and ready - to - go! They were flexible - we had a couple of people that decided they wanted hair and make-up at the last minute - and the girls were happy to accomodate them. On the actual wedding morning -in addition to me, we had 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 5 flower girls getting ready!! With the team of 4 people we were actually able to be ready somewhat on time. And of course everyone looked gorgeous. The makeup looked great in photos and stayed on despite the heat/sweat.

It's a pleasure to watch Rashel work, you can tell she truly enjoys what she does! She will make you look fabulous!!

Thank you Rashel!

Mouli

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2015

Rashel and her assistant were nothing less than amazing and professional from beginning to end. Communication is quick and easy even being all the way in the U.S. Booking Rashel was one of the first things I did when I knew I was getting married in Jamaica. I had heard so many wonderful things about her work that I knew I needed her. I paid in full up front using PayPal and got a discount for doing so- even better! Rashel answered any questions I had via Facebook messenger and was quick to do so. The day of the wedding she arrived on time to my hotel and got right to work on me and my bridesmaids. Rashel asked me if I had a certain look I wanted and I told her "natural and beachy" and that's exactly what she did. Our hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning! My wedding ceremony and reception were all outside and it was a very windy day. All of our hair and makeup stayed intact the entire day and night. I would recommend Rashel to any bride getting married in Jamaica!

Sent on 07/10/2015

L · Married on 06/04/2015

Rashel is the very talented and will not disappoint. I booked Rashel after looking at photos of her work. I'm so happy I did. She did my makeup, my mom's, and my maid of honor's. And all were flawless. My makeup was applied so well it lasted until my trash the dress photos the following morning. The good thing about booking Rashel for makeup is that she has a hairstylist, Sophia, that travels with her who can do your hair as well. And she's beyond great. I showed her a picture of my desired hairstyle and she styled my hair even better than the picture. Both Rashel and Sophia together are a dynamic duo. And it takes a lot off of a bride trying to find a makeup artist and a hairstylist. I was more than happy I went with Rashel on my wedding day. Believe all the awesome reviews you read because she (and Sophia) are just that awesome...and this is my solemn vow!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • Andrea and Ryan

Andrea · Married on 05/09/2015

The BEST EVER!!! I am not even sure I can fully express how amazing of a job Rashel did. Prior to our wedding day Rashel asked me to send her photos of what makeup I had in mind. I told her I do not regularly wear a lot of makeup so I was looking for a very classic look, nothing too dramatic. What she did was even better than I imagined in my head and surpassed my expectations. My makeup was absolutely flawless! I got SO many compliments on how amazing it looked. It was also super hot that day and my makeup stayed perfect, we were out till about 2 AM with our guests too! She was SO sweet and genuine as well. Exceptional on all counts. There is no other decision to be made, hands down the best choice. The only downside is that I live in NY and she lives in Montego Bay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2015

Rashel was amazing! She did all of the airbrush make up for my wedding and her assistant did all of our hair. We all looked flawless all day and night. Originally I was only supposed to have 3 girls using her services but I ended up having 7 and she still managed to accommodate us all and make us all look fabulous. I was a little nervous not having a consultation but this girl knows exactly what she is doing no consult required!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/24/2015

Rashel is BEYOND talented and sweet as can be. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride getting married in Jamaica who wants to look flawless. <3

Sent on 07/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2015

Rashel did an amazing job with my bridal make-up!! I was nervous about finding an outside vendor to come to the resort for my wedding, but she was easy to work with and very responsive. She made me look gorgeous! I would highly recommend using her services. Thanks Rashel!!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2015

April 7 th 2015 Ocho Rios,Jamaica I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Rachel !

After travelling nearly just over two hours to come and make my wedding day as special as can be - she impressed all of us with her over the top talent! Myself , 3 bridesmaids and both mother of the bride and groom were just blow away by the quality , professionalism and charm that she brought. She really pulled out all our qualities with the flawless make up she did for us ( that lasted alllllll night ) and even made the little flowers girls felt like princess with a little air brush and lip gloss .
    I really do wished I could have brought her back to Canada with me so she could do all our make-up for our at home reception in June !

I highly recommend Rachel to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Chasity Artistry Wedding Center's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah it was my pleasure!!!

Beckford · Married on 03/05/2015

Myself and my four bridesmaids used Rashel for make-up service on March 5th, 2015 in Runaway Bay Jamaica. We had all had our make-up done professionally before, and not one of these experiences compared to the quality Rashel provided. This girl could easily be working for a red-carpet high profile celebrity, and I feel so blessed that she was available to do our make-up on my special day. We all looked flawless and felt beautiful. The make-up lasted through the heat, humidity, dancing, tears, and hugs & kisses galore. Aside from the make-up, Rashel is extremely sweet, super professional, and able to work with little direction. She has true talent. She showed up when she said she would, and was finished in the estimated time she provided, which when five girls need to be ready by a certain time is so appreciated! I just love her and she will be the greatest decision you make on your wedding day (aside from saying I do ;)

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jackie · Married on 01/17/2015

Rashel was awesome. She was extremely responsive leading up to my event which really put me at ease seeing as how I was coordinating my wedding from another country. The day of, she arrived early and was super prepared and professional. We gave her very little direction and she just did an amazing job with everyone's make-up - she knew exactly what would make each of us look great! It was a very warm day but everyone commented on how amazing we looked and how impressed they were that our make-up held up in the heat and humidity. I just don't have enough great things to say! Hire her! She is great!

Sent on 01/29/2015

atara · Married on 01/02/2015

Thank you so much for making me look so amazing for my day!!!! You are the best in Jamaica!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Bal · Married on 12/10/2014

Rashel and Sofia were great! Dolled me up for the wedding and reception and i couldn't be happier! thank you for being wonderful and professional!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2014

Rashel was absolutely amazing!!! I told her to do whatever she wanted just from the look of her talent in previous wedding photos I saw... I completely trusted her. And what do you know, she did not let me down and was everything I expected plus more. I felt like a true beauty queen the day of my wedding... I couldn't have asked for anyone more talented. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Krystal · Married on 11/20/2014

Rashel did an amazing job on my makeup! I received compliments all night!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Katie · Married on 11/09/2014

Rashel was simply the BEST! She was super responsive, gave me a quote for services, booked my appointment and showed up right on time. My bridesmaids all looked exceptional and I was blown away with how she transformed me for my wedding day! She also brought along another woman to do our hair (I can't remember her name) and she was spectacular as well....everyone had the best hair i've seen at a wedding! Seriously if you are doing a destination wedding in Jamaica book rashel right now.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Dana · Married on 11/08/2014

Rashel is awesome! She worked on the mother of the bride and groom, 4 bridesmaids and me the bride. Everyone loved their makeup and had no complaints. She cares what look you are going for and even though it may feel like she is putting a ton of makeup on you, in the end it comes out looking totally natural and flawless. If you are getting married in Jamaica, Rashel is the #1 choice. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Tina · Married on 11/06/2014

Rashel is fantastic .. The airbrushing is amazing and was still on the next day .. I felt like a princess ..

Sent on 11/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Rashel did an amazing job doing my makeup for my wedding day. I was very worried that my makeup would not last in the heat in Jamaica so I decided airbrush was the way to go. I was so happy with the outcome, it was natural but glamorous at the same time! I felt absolutely beautiful!! Rashel was nothing short of amazing, she was easy to work with and quick to answer any questions I had. She did not only my makeup but also my sisters and mom's and they all loved the way they looked. She also had a hairstylist who worked with her and she did a great job as well. Overall they made me look amazing for my wedding day.
    I highly recommend Rashel and if you have to opportunity to use her, do it. You will look breathtaking!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/23/2014

Rashel was absolutely amazing!!! I saw her work and said I absolutely have to book her. She is so down to earth, social, and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. But to get to the good part, she did a phenomenal job on my makeup!!! That was one of thethreethings people raved about, my makeup, my photograhs, and our crowns. I did not want a dramatic look, I don't wear much makeup...she did an amazing job with the golds and pairing it with a beautiful crime lipstick. I did the airbrush at 11am, when I got home at midnight the makeup was still on and did not fade about. She gvemea couple of things to touch up with but I didn't even need it.mind you, I got married in Jamaica.....it was hot as hell that day/night. I cried during our first dance, didn't ruinthemakeup one it.

I would highly recommend anyone to get their makeup done by Rashel!

Sent on 09/16/2014

It was a pleasure working with Rashel and Sophia. Rashel made sure she was aware of my concerns and requests before getting to Jamaica. She was always very professional, kind, and helpful. They were very punctual and were very comfortable to work with. THE MAKEUP & THE HAIR WERE FABULOUS! They exceeded my expectations. I had never had a makeup or hair trial and was a bit nervous but they definitely came ready to beautify me..lol.. They were very mindful about listening and really understanding what it was that I wanted. And again, they made this experience so pleasant and comfortable for me. I am so grateful that they were the ones I spent time with before walking down that aisle. Thank you Rashel and Sophie!!!! I am forever thankful for you.

Sent on 01/14/2015

S · Married on 08/02/2014

Rashel did mine & my moms make up on my wedding day. She done an absolutely amazing job! I was so impressed with our make up.

I received so many compliments and am so glad that I chose her to do my make up.

Rashel is very professional and really friendly and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to look their very best on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/13/2014

neshia · Married on 07/20/2014

Thanks to Chasity Artistry Rashel Edwards, and hair Sophia .they provide the highest quality work , I was amazed by the professionalism , teamwork and just calm sophisticated level in providing truly exceptional work.i was truly a happy , and beautiful bride .I am still glowing and can't wait to book them for my anniversary party .Thanks a whole lot , u guys are exceptional but most importantly you provide respect to brides and their guests especially in my instance with my son with special needs .I kept stopping to attend to him and you guys remained unnerve and still made me the most beautiful bride .I thank you so much again and your help during my wedding made it as perfect and flawless .thanks a million times

Sent on 07/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2014

Rashel was amazing! She arrived just on time, came in and set up quickly. Had the first girl in, and by the time she walked back into the room, there was an actual gasp from everyone! My sister looked so amazing. I had myself and 3 bridesmaids done, and we all looked just stunning. Nothing but compliments all day. Aside from myself, no one had an idea of what they wanted, so she just made it up on the fly, and we all walked out happy. It was hot and humid, and our makeup stayed on right until the end! Honestly, of all the things that I organized for my wedding day, she was the one thing I was certain about, and I was not disappointed for one second. BOOK HER!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2014

What can I say....this lady is OUTSTANDING!!!! She provided services for 4 of my lovely bridesmaids and myself. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and I am forever greatful I had Rashel to make me feel sooooo beautiful and flawless on my special day!!! Hands down best decision!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Anissa · Married on 04/26/2014

If you are in Jamaica and need a makeup artist THIS is the woman to call! She was always very responsive to my emails and questions pre wedding. During, she was on time and she did a total of 6 or 7 ladies alone. Her assistant was on another assignment and I told her late that I had that many ppl who wanted make up. She accommodated and I appreciated that so much! The women loved, loved their makeup and of course me, the bride....was completely satisfied. I am a make up junkie so I could see that she knew exactly what she was doing and it was flawless!!

Thank you so much for making me look amazing on my day!!

Sent on 05/12/2014