Chasity Artistry Wedding Center Reviews

168 | James Hill, JM

168 Reviews for Chasity Artistry Wedding Center

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2016

I know everyone feels like their makeup artist is the best but I work in the beauty business and have experienced a lot of different talented artists and I must say Rashel & her team are at the top of the list! I was very nervous about working with an artist (on my wedding day) who I had not met before however due to the distance and hectic schedules, I had to step out on faith and trust that everything would work out fine. From the start Rashel was very professional and responsive. We communicated via email over the course of 6 months ironing out the details on the payments and looks for myself and my bridesmaids. Throughout the entire process she was very accommodating and open to what changes needed to be made. On the day of, she and her team arrived early and set up before all of the bridesmaids even arrived. She helped keep us on schedule and even reminded me of the time as I got carried away with the wedding morning festivities. When it was all said and done, everyone’s face was flawless and it was very light and natural looking just as I had requested. The makeup lasted all night long and aside from refreshing my lipstick and blotting out oily spots, there was no need for touchups on any of us. Rashel & her team were the perfect fit for our wedding day and I’m sure that any bride that gives them a try will feel the same!

Sent on 12/14/2016

J · Married on 10/07/2016

Rashel Edwards of Chasity Airbrush Makeup Artistry is the best in Jamaica!! I was lucky enough to find her late one night while searching the internet. I was less than one month away from my wedding day in Jamaica and I truly lucked out when I stumbled on her services. I knew it was meant to be when I got a response from Rachel at 2 am that same night .. talk about prompt response!!! I was confirmed with Rachel that same week and I was even more excited to find out that she was one of Jamaica's top MUA's after doing some additional research!!! Once confirmed, I received email notifications from Rashel that were sent to all of her brides to be on her services and pictures of her work! Prior to my wedding, Rashel requested a picture of myself and picture of my requested wedding day look!! On the wedding day, Rashel was on time and came to work her magic....and that she did!!! Her transformation made all of us all look and feel beautiful! This MUA truly has magical hands and is amazing at what she does! She made me an absolute gorgeous bride and most importantly I still looked like me! She understood what I wanted and executed it precisely! My husband is not really a make up kind of man but he absolutely loved how natural I looked. I am happy that I selected such a professional, sweet , and talented make up artist for our wedding day! If you are getting married in Jamaica and need a make up artist, look no further .... you will not be disappointed!! Rachel will make you look and feel flawless!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gina · Married on 08/19/2016

Rashel is the best!!! All my bridesmaids said it was the best make up they have ever had, and we have all been in a lot of weddings!!!! Her and her team take pride in what they do and you can tell! They fit in great with my crew and we had a blast!!! If you want top notch make up, great company, high quality protects, and a flawless finish, BOOK her!!! She seriously rocks!!!!! Cheers!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Krysta · Married on 07/08/2016

Love them!! Rashel and her team are simply amazing, she is talented, professional and we felt comfortable instantly. She knew exactly what I wanted and made my make-up vision come to life. My girls looked flawless, natural and simply stunning. She is beyond skilled at her craft and really listens to you. She took her time on each of the girls, my mom, grooms mother and me. Everyone was so happy. I was a little nervous getting my hair done because I have long naturally blonde curly hair, but my hair was above and beyond what I imagined! It stayed all night and I am so happy with how my wedding look turned out. I had a mini "on no!" moment when my bird cage veil did not fall the way I imagined as it was new and needed time to fall, the team was so patient and caring and made sure I was happy. They handled bride stress perfectly, and we were laughing during the entire veil drama : ) They are the best in the business and I would recommend the team to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much!!
    Krysta

Sent on 08/15/2016

lysa · Married on 06/17/2016

Chasity Artistry is AMAZING! I hired Rashel to do makeup for three bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and me on my wedding. We were completely blown away by her work. If you are thinking about using Chasity Artistry for your wedding, DO IT! Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made! Thank you, Rashel!

Sent on 05/20/2018

April · Married on 06/12/2016

Amazing job!

I never provide reviews, but it’s a must in this case! Rashel, from the very beginning was great!! She was responsive and attentive to what I wanted! She’s very nice, kind and you feel very comfortable around her🥰. She made me and Mother’s look amazing!!!! Please hire her for your wedding!! Thank you Rashel

Sent on 08/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2016

I was planning my destination wedding from Alberta, Canada and was looking to find someone for make up and hair. I I saw pictures of Rashel's work and and sent a message. She replied very quickly and immediately put me at ease upon speaking with her. I booked her services for air brush make up for myself, bridesmaids and my mother. I also booked her associate to do our hair. Throughout the time leading up to the wedding Rashel went above and beyond even providing me with suggestions for other vendors and provided tips and advice. On my wedding day, when we arrived to the venue to get ready, Rashel and her associate were already there and set up waiting for us. They were friendly, organized and ready to beautify us! The end result was nothing short of amazing. They are true artists at their craft! The hair and make up was flawless. It lasted all day, night and even for my trash the dress the following day! I can't praise these girls enough, if you are planning a Jamaican wedding, one of the best decisions you can make is to book Chasity Airbrush Make up Artistry. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Alison · Married on 05/02/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Rashel and her team for my wedding on May 2, 2016. She did the most amazing airbrush makeup on myself, my bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB. Not only was she very professional but she arrived ahead of schedule. She made sure that everyone's hair and makeup was done before the photographers arrival and she even took time afterwards to participate in some shots with the photographer. All of our make-up lasted the entire day even throughout the tears. I would absolutely recommend her services; you could simply never go wrong.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Rashel for my April 2016 wedding in Blufields Bay Jamaica. My bridal party and myself were amazed my the flawless transformation she created. I truly felt like a beautiful bride, and I owe that all to her! Even in the hot and humid weather my makeup looked gorgeous from the moment she did it all the way until the end of the night. Jessica

Sent on 05/29/2016

Rashel and her hair-stylist did the make-up and hair styling for the bridal party for our wedding in April, 2016 - they were incredible! Rashel is extremely professional and put me and my bridesmaids at ease immediately. She made us look our best for the wedding (including masterfully hiding some terrible break-outs) and on top of that was just generally great to have around while getting ready. I would highly recommend Rashel and her team to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Leda · Married on 04/08/2016

My bridal makeup was AMAZING!!!
    It lasted all night, and looked flawless, I even wore the lashes she put on into the next day lol
    Rashel is a true artist !
    The best makeup I have EVER had done in my life !

Leda

Sent on 04/15/2016

Keneshia · Married on 03/20/2016

I discovered Rashel through WeddingWire and decided to book her immediately for my wedding in Jamaica. From the beginning, she was absolutely amazing. We communicated by email, and she responded promptly to any questions or concerns that I had. Because we had never met or had a trial done beforehand, I was a bit nervous. However, she eliminated any concerns that I had as soon as she arrived! She was VERY prompt (arriving at 1 pm on the dot) to begin my makeup. She was very sweet, organized and skilled. Before we began, she asked again what I was looking for and went to work. I sat patiently watching her work her magic, and once she was finished - I looked amazing! She airbrushed my makeup and it was flawless. I even asked her a few days before the wedding if she would stay and touch up my face after my "first look" photo shoot, and she did. She retouched me back to perfection and my pictures are gorgeous. I highly recommend Rashel. She is a jewel and she helped to make my day beautiful. You will not regret booking her. I will be recommending her to every bride going to Jamaica for their wedding. Thank you, Rashel!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sam · Married on 03/17/2016

Rashel did my wedding make up and she was absolutely incredible! the look she created was exactly as I had asked for and it was flawless! It stayed in place all day - even in the rain! She was a pleasure to have around on the day and even stayed around to touch up my makeup. I couldn't have been happier with choosing to book Rashel and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist! Thank you Rashel :)

Sent on 03/18/2016

Regina · Married on 02/20/2016

Rashel and her team were absolutely wonderful! She was punctual, really easy to get along with, and welcomed our ideas and suggestions. I have some freckles and larger hyperpigmented spots I asked her to try and cover and she was able to conceal and airbrush them right out. My sister, mom, and I all had our hair and makeup done and it remained flawless all night. My wedding was all outdoors and even despite 5 straight hours of dancing and sweating up a storm, the makeup didn't move one bit. I HIGHLY recommend booking Rashel for your wedding hair and makeup - no trial needed, she is THAT good :)

Sent on 02/23/2016

I booked Rashel for my wedding in January 2016. She did mine, 6 bridesmaids and my mothers makeup. She is absolutely amazing! All of us loved our makeup and it lasted all day and night. I have had my makeup done many times for weddings and this was far the best I have ever had. Rashel is very talented! I can't thank her enough! She's awesome.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Neha · Married on 12/19/2015

Rashel did an amazing job with my makeup and the rest of the bridal party. She was very professional and on time. The makeup was flawless and it stayed on for the entire time. It felt so natural and light. She didn't rush she took her time and did a wonderful job. All the girls and myself looked amazing. She listened to everyone's requests and tried to accommodate them. We did have a bit of miscommunication regarding the room rental. Just for the future only locals can book a room for one day. We can only book packages. So if you would like her to come the night before make sure with the resort in advance that one day rental arrangements can be made. Overall she was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Y

Yamalia · Married on 11/27/2015

Rashel was very professional, friendly and punctual. She made me and the 4 people in my bridal party look and feel amazing. Our make up held up all afternoon and night. I would definitely use Rashel again when I return to Jamaica. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Dana · Married on 11/25/2015

Rashel was absolutely amazing. My husband kept saying how beautiful I looked all day and all thanks to Rashel. She asks you what you want and boy does she deliver!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Nickiesha · Married on 11/01/2015

Rashel was very attentive and organized; I had a large wedding party of 13 and she and her team came in and turned us all feel like royalty for the day. She listen to my request and applied her airbrush technique in away that did not leave anyone in overly caked drag make-up. My bridesmaids came out looking like the natural beauties they were born to be. Not to mention she made me feel "Beauty Queen" for my big day. I would definitely use and refer her again!

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 10/14/2015

Rashel and her hair team are fantastic. Completely took the stress out of getting ready for my wedding. They came to my hotel room and took care of it all.my hair was soooo gorgeous I was able to give them a picture and they were easily able to take that photo and perfectly put my clip in extensions in to complete the look (as well as give me tips on how to put them in myself). Rashel works wonders in the makeup department. I don't wear any makeup on a daily basis save for mascara. She was able to keep my look natural but with enough pop for photos. My fiancé cried during our first look. He loved what she had done. She's an amazing talent!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Porscha · Married on 08/22/2015

I booked Rashel for our wedding renewal in Negril, Jamaica and the final results were amazingly beautiful. She did a wonderful job for me and my maid of honor. The colors she used were natural tones with a pop color on the lips and eyes. For long lasting coverage in Jamaica, book Rashel Edwards. She's worth it!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Taniqah · Married on 08/20/2015

I booked Rashel for my wedding in Montego Bay Jamaica and all I can say is AMAZING! She arrived early to the hotel and started my girls immediately. I even added my mother at the last minute to get her makeup done as well. We all LOVED our faces, she enhanced our natural beauty. Rashel was such a sweetheart and very professional from start to finish. So the question of the hour is would I book Rashel again? MOST DEFINITELY :)

Sent on 08/31/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/08/2015

Dear Bride To Be. I discovered Rashel on this wedding wire website and made contact with her. Organising a wedding in Jamaica and living abroad is not an easy task but as far as make up went, Rashel got a handle on everything. I have been there searching for the right make up artiste to add that finishing touch of beauty to the big day. A word of advice from me as a solicitor - some make up artiste have make up contracts and they do not even understand their own contract! I had raised questions with two highly ranked make up artistes in Jamaica and they could not answer them and when I pointed out some contradictions in their contracts, they felt that the arrangements would not be workable so i looked elsewhere. I am glad. Rashel is great as she works by email agreement and that worked. We initially agreed to the bride and 4 bridesmaids and two mothers. As it got nearer the time we added another two bridesmaids and Rashel and I agreed for her to bring an assistant. Both Rashel and her assistant were very punctual and professional. They worked with a warming smile. This make up artiste is not only excellent at her job, she is 100% trustworthy. I had left £120.00 in Jamaica and did not know. Rashel took care of it and contacted me in England to notify me and sent it to me through paypal. I cannot speak highly enough of this make up artiste. She is extremely helpful over and beyond what is expected of a make up artiste. Our party looked absolutely amazing. My make up was out of this world. She was willing to go with some colour choices that i had suggested and my bridal make up looked so stunning. Her service was definitely value for money. I paid the total amount due up front to benefit from a discount and there were no issues whatsoever. She made what can often be a stressful time, a most pleasant and enjoyable experience! Not 5 out of 5……. A million out of a million! I would recommend Rashel to any bride to be with confidence. Thanks Rashel : )

Sent on 12/15/2015

Helen · Married on 08/07/2015

whao!!! What can I say? Didn't feel like I had makeup on me. My face was flawless. Your smiles and patience was awe. I can't wait to work with you again.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Sabrina · Married on 07/23/2015

From the first day I emailed Rashel she was very responsive. She has a always answered my questions quickly and very professionally. Even more, my makeup was flawless, she did an exceptional job! She also referred me to her hair stylist, Sophia. Sophia did an outstanding job as well. They both showed up on time and perfected me, my mom, my sister in law and my bridesmaids' looks. I cannot rave enough about how great this duo was. If you are doing a destination wedding and don't want to worry about your hair and make up, Rashel and her team is the way to go!

Sent on 08/17/2015