Chasity Artistry Reviews

Chasity Artistry 7
  • Indra

Indra · Married on 12/29/2018

Hair and Makeup

I absolutely loved the team!! They're so sweet and squashed any anxiety. I would highly recommend Sophia(hair) and Antoinette(makeup)! But you couldn't go wrong with any of them I'm sure! Arlene did great work as well!

Chasity Artistry 8
  • Eryn Linn

Eryn Linn · Married on 12/16/2018

Awesome makeup team!

Chasity’s make up and hair team is beyond phenomenal! My make up as well as my bridesmaids and my mom’s make up stayed throughout the night despite the tears from our wedding ceremony. Her team was so professional, they are really great and very easy to talk to. I am very happy that they were part of the reason why my wedding is perfect! Thank you so much for making me feel like I was the most beautiful bride that day! Will definitely recommend chasity and her team to the future brides wanting to get married in Jamaica!

• Lindsay

Lindsay Mitchell · Married on 12/12/2018

Incredibly Talented Artists

Rashel and Sherna did my hair, my mother's hair and all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were truly such an outstanding team. We had any unfortunate things happen on our wedding day, but Rashel and Sherna did an incredible keeping the peace, and keeping the calm while keeping professional. Rashel did such a beautiful job on all of my bridesmaids makeup and Sherna truly did such an outstanding job on my hair. I was in complete awe to the final look that she created for me. I originally only wanted one flower in my hair, but she went above and beyond and created the most gorgeous flower waterfall that looked absolutely stunning. I could not be happier with my choice to choose these ladies for my wedding day, and highly recommend them for yours.

Chasity Artistry 9
  • Abby

Abby Rickord · Married on 11/08/2018

100% Recommended

We just held our amazing wedding at the Royalton Negril in Jamaica. We opted to have Rashel come to the resort to do our makeup (based off all the other amazing reviews). I had found her through a Facebook group, where other brides were talking about her. She was super easy to get in touch with and very responsive. Not only is she the biggest sweetheart ever but she is SO good. Me and my girls all looked amazing, none of us wanted the night to be over because we didn't want to wash our faces. We haven't seen our professional pictures but even in cell phone pictures we all looking gorgeous. We all just trusted her to do her thing and gave her little guidance on what we wanted and she killed it. She was even sweet enough to put some makeup on my two little flower girls who stood there and watched her in awe the whole time. She even met me to do touch-ups after our pictures before the ceremony. Trust me, you will not regret opting to work with Rashel.

PS - I was SO sweaty from dancing my booty off at our reception and my makeup at the end of the night still looked perfect.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough about the amazing service I received from Rashell (makeup artist) and Sherna (hair stylist) on my wedding day. They made me feel like a celebrity and they touched up my hair and makeup between the ceremony and the reception so that I had a look for day and evening. I honestly wish I had another event to attend in Jamaica so that I could request Rashell and Sherna again! Sherna even helped me get into my wedding dress when my mother went missing! Thank you again for treating me like a princess!

Chasity Artistry 10
    Chasity Artistry 11
    Chasity Artistry 12
    Chasity Artistry 13

Shana · Married on 08/22/2018

Chasity Artistry was above and beyond all of my expectations! My makeup was flawless, my hair perfect, I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Highly recommend and will pass your info on to anyone who is doing a destination wedding in Jamaica. Thank you for adding to the perfectness of my wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

These ladies are amazing! They did hair and makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law and myself! All the girls were so happy. They said they never thought they could look that beautiful! I was also so happy. My hair and makeup was stunning. The hair stylist is a hair guru, she made all our hair exactly like the Pinterest pictures we brought in! The makeup was also amazing. We had air brush makeup and lashes which was able to stay perfect all day and night in the hot Jamaican heat at our outdoor wedding. Also their prices were much better than what was offered at our resort and the quality is a million times better !!!! A guest got her hair done at the resort spa and it was horrible and took it out lol. If you’re considering these ladies for your wedding, hire them! Best decision I made. Love, a happy Canadian Bride!

Chasity Artistry 14

TIVETT · Married on 07/27/2018

Raschel was the best. She was on time, very professional and listened to what we all wanted. She was patient and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. We all looked amazing!!!!!! Look no further if your looking for a makeup artist.

Chasity Artistry 15
    Chasity Artistry 16
    Chasity Artistry 17

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2018

Arlene was amazing. She truly cared about my wedding day. Makeup was out of this world. My wedding day had a few issues near the end and i was in tears and my makeup didnt even run. She even helped me get into my wedding dress which was nice and not expected. Thank you so much for everything !!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Chasity Artistry's reply:

So happy to hear you had an awesome experience with the newest member of our team! She is great!! Congratulations to you once again.
    Chasity Artistry

Anna · Married on 07/23/2018

Rashel and her team are incredible! She responds so quick to inquiries and makes the entire process so easy! They showed up on time and were such a joy to hang out with while getting ready. I highly recommend!!

Cicely · Married on 07/06/2018

Rashel is amazing! My wedding was on July 6th at the Royalton in Negril. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night. I would definitely recommend.

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

If you're looking for a makeup and hair team in Jamaica, look no further! Look at these reviews! You found the best right here on this page, seriously! Rashel was so great through out the planning process and very responsive! On my wedding day, they came to my hotel room and did mine and my bridal parties hair and makeup (there were 5 of us total). Literally FLAWLESS. Both of the ladies were SO sweet and not to mention they're AMAZING at their job! We can't thank them enough for the great job they did! When we come back for our vow renewals in the future we know who we'll call! I cannot recommend this team enough! They're beyond 5 stars!

Monica · Married on 06/15/2018

Rashel and her team are AMAZING!!!! I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone loved their makeup and hair and we all received so many compliments!!!! She is very responsive, professional and an expert at what she does!!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2018

I volunteered myself to find hair and make up services for my cousin's wedding. We are from New York and once I saw Chasity Airbrush Makeup, I knew we HAD to have them do our hair and make up. I didn't expect to get New York speed responses through out the whole process and was so happy when I did! The service and technique is top notch from the time I booked them months earlier until the last person's looks were completed the day of the wedding (June 9th, 2018). Every person looked stunning and we couldn't have had better results. Here is a timeline of my hair and make up. I was the first to get my hair done that day and the 2nd to get make up. The fact it lasted in the heat AND through hours of dancing and drinking, shows they are experts at what they do! We couldn't be more thankful for their kindness and professionalism. They are not only the 'go to' for hair and make up, they should be the ONLY option if you want the best of the best while getting married in paradise!

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2018

Can’t praise Rachel enough was lovely professional and did a great job. I was very happy with both makeup and hair and would definitely recommend.

Chasity Artistry 18
    Chasity Artistry 19

Gillian · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin?! Rashel and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND my wildest dreams. She is a gifted professional who i would love to hire to be my daily stylist. She is incredible, did I say this already? It’s true. If she is available for your date, stop reading this and get her booked NOW. In all seriousness she was a breeze to work with as well as the hair team! They came on time set up and looked great themselves, had positive attitudes and were really personable which is soooo refreshing especially in a situation that is a bit stressful. The moms and our entire group looked absolutely radiant. My husbands biggest thing is not liking me in much make up, I mentioned to Rashel I wanted a natural look and boy did she deliver. The best I have EVER looked. Thank you a million times!!!! Simply the best!

Chasity Artistry 20
    Chasity Artistry 25
    Chasity Artistry 26
    Chasity Artistry 27

Tricia-Ann · Married on 05/04/2018

Rashel is AMAZING. Not only did she transform me into a star on my special day, but she was so easy to work with, gentle and kind. She’s one of a kind. I want her with me everyday!!! She books quickly. Don’t hesitate - hire her now! Thank you Rashel.

Chasity Artistry 28

Katie · Married on 05/01/2018

I was blown away by the beautiful makeup and updo I got for my wedding in Ocho Rios by Chasity Artistry. Rashel and her team were worth every penny! She truly made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I’d highly recommend her to anyone!

Chasity Artistry 29
    Chasity Artistry 30
    Chasity Artistry 31

Chelsea · Married on 03/17/2018

Rashell and her team were absolutely amazing!! They did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids and myself. I could not believe how amazing everyone looked. They offered to come back and do touch ups throughout the night but even after all the crying and dancing it was not needed. I was a little worried about hiring someone I did not know who was not associated with the hotel, but I am soooo happy I trusted Rashell because everything turned out amazing! It was also much more relaxing to have them come to our hotel suite instead of being stuck in the hotel spa all day.

Chasity Artistry 32

Charlee · Married on 03/01/2018

Coming from England I was panicking whether I would like it without having a trial , but hionestly I felt like a film star after ! This lady & her skills are unreal . Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect x

Laura · Married on 02/22/2018

I had the most relaxed pampered wedding morning.
    I tried to book chasity's team after loving what I had seen and heard on the wedding page for my hotel. As I expected they were fully booked but Chasity made arrangements to get myself and my bridal party booked in. Communication was great I was always in contact everyone was stress free and easy planning and payments.
    The team arrived early the wedding day set up and stuck to the time slots for everyone provide. Every one looked stunning I was blown away really chilled and relaxed getting pampered the girls were lovely I just wish I could do it all over again I had the best day start to finish

Chasity Artistry 33
    Chasity Artistry 40
    Chasity Artistry 41
    Chasity Artistry 42

Stephanie · Married on 01/31/2018

I started messaging with her about 8 months before my wedding. Extremely professional, flexible and overall understanding of what I had in mine. We utilized them for 9 make up and 11 hair dos and they were awesome. They fit us all in (even with last minute bridal party members joining the list) and everyone looked amazing. I was so excited that my pintrest pics I showed them for hair and make up was what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone! Loved having them with me on my big day!

Alison · Married on 11/28/2017

Rashel and Sherna did an awesome job!

Selah · Married on 08/13/2017

Rashel was absolutely amazing! My make-up was flawless, light, natural and perfect for the Jamaican heat on my wedding day. I highly recommend her and wish her the absolute best. Thanks again Rashel!! -Selah W.