38 Reviews for PartyBox

Uplighting (4)
MC (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (2)

Chasen is a First Class Act! He knows how to create magic in a Wedding Reception setting. His introductions were flawless and his willingness to mix the wedding party favs was incredible.

Chasen stayed connected in the entire process leading up to the wedding and was engaged the entire time he was "on the clock." He knows what he's doing - and has some great tips/suggestions on making a special day more special. He will go the extra mile for his clients.

I would highly recommend Chasen and PartyBox for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture DARREN, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved having Chasen as our DJ! He helped us outline the entire evening, made sure our wedding was personal and kept the party going all night! He was incredible to work with! Chasen was always available for our questions and when we needed ideas! He also hooked us up with amazing lighting! Even after the reception was over he stayed to make sure there wasn't anything additional we needed from him or that he could help with!
Chasen is someone who truly loves his work and it shows! We felt so comfortable with him and completely confident that we'd have the perfect day with him- and we did!
We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how wonderful he was and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Chasen Shaw IS the party! He will provide for you a night you will never forget. Our guest from our wedding are still raving about our event and it was all due to Chasen. Expert lighting, entertainment and of course playing the music collberation between us and him provided the most epic event. Chasen is the real deal and you will not find anyone else that offers the professionalism and expertise in Oklahoma. Thank you Chasen for the most perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Luke, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Chasen Shaw did a fantastic job as the master of ceremonies and DJ for our wedding event. He worked with us in advance to plan every detail and he was very flexible as the event was happening. He took over all of the event details relieving us of that worry so we could enjoy our guests. Chasen was friendly and totally prepared. We highly recommend him as an MC and DJ. Thanks, Chasen!

Profile Picture Cliff, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Everyone at the Christmas Party were very happy with the services provided.

Profile Picture User7477522, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Providing full trust in Chasen was the way to go! He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing!

Profile Picture Carly , 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were stressed out and had a lot on our plate. We found Chasen about 1 month before our wedding. After our first meeting with chasen we left his office with a huge relief and a weight lifted off our shoulders. I was not wanting to spend much $ but it was completely worth it. Chasen helped us out so much and I recommend him to everyone. Chasen is truely an amazing person and touched mine and my husbands heart.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chasen was fantastic. He gave me a time line, took care of everything the day of and had everyone in their positions at all times. Chasen does so much more than just DJ. He is a cordinator, lighting, photo booth, Dj. He talks to you with concern and lifts ALL weight off your shoulders. He is absolutely amazing and I recommend him for everyone. He does any events not just weddings.

Profile Picture User6210729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Chasen is absolutely the best. You won't find anyone better, I promise you. He handled every single detail right down to the very last second of our reception. He provided us with better service than we could have ever asked for. He was worth every red penny spent, and if we could do it all over again we would have Chasen facilitate it again. We appreciated his attentiveness to our requests, he made sure that everyone had a great time and ensured that my husband and I were taken care of throughout the entire reception. I would recommend him to anyone and we are so grateful to have met him.

Profile Picture Aja, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Chasen was AMAZING! Totally worth the $$$. He kept people on the dance floor and MORE importantly kept the whole reception flowing smoothly and on time :) I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Charly, 3/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Made our day run very smoothly. Wonderful job coordinating and assisting us with everything we needed. We could not have done it without him!

Profile Picture natalie, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Chasen has been a colleague of my father's in the Wedding Industry for quite some time now. I've had the pleasure of knowing Chasen now for about 2 years and had the pleasure of having him as our DJ/Master Of Ceremonies at our wedding last weekend. Before we even set foot in our wedding, Chasen and I talked numerous times over the 2 years leading up to our wedding. The best conversation we ever had with him came at our final consultation about 30 days before the wedding. As a fellow DJ msyelf, I found myself "preparing for a gig" when I should've been "preparing for my wedding." Thanks to Chasen, he opened my eyes and helped me get into "Groom Mode" instead of "DJ Mode." When the day finally came, he was there and ready to help us celebrate our big day. We had a ton of kids at our reception and he made sure to entertain them as well as the parents and all of our guests. I cannot thank Chasen enough for all of his hard work to make sure things went smoothly for us. We didn't have to worry about a thing that evening and a lot of that was thanks to him! Thank you for everything, Chasen!

Profile Picture Justin, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chasen is the the absolute best! He was professional from day one at our first meeting, was very flexible with meeting times because we don't live close to his office, and became kind of a mentor to me and my husband. He is extremely organized and professional, and is very good at keeping nerves calm and collected. He played great music, will listen to what you want to play, and everyone we've talked to since the wedding has said they had a great time! I highly, highly recommend him for any services he provides!

Profile Picture Blaire, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chasen was amazing! My reception flowed so smoothly because of Chasen and he was able to handle all last minute changes that people at the reception sprung on him! He met with me before the wedding to ask what my husband and I wanted our reception to be like and Chasen took that information to make our reception perfect! Chasen is so much fun to be around and I am so glad he was a part of the most important night in our lives.

Profile Picture Piper, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

We were looking for enthusiastic and professional vendors; Chasen checked those boxes with ease. Chasen's music selection, lighting, introductions, pace, and attitude were all exceptional and instrumental in our night being so awesome.

There was a bit of confusion in the planning process (our venue had an event planner and we were a bit confused regarding where her and Chasen's responsibilities stopped and started) and some paperwork was a bit redundant but we all worked through it and everything came out wonderfully!

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chasen knocked it out of the park on all aspects of the wedding reception and evening. Chasen played a major role in the planning and execution of my daughter's wedding day. He is such a talented professional and a wonderful resource regarding many aspects of wedding preparation and protocol. Chasen was great at communicating the importance of planning the evening to be an authentic celebration of the couple and of life. I do not believe you could find anyone more caring, passionate, or committed to making the wedding reception the experience they had envisioned, and wanted to share with those important to them. Thank you, Chasen!!!

Profile Picture Gail, 1/11/14, 6 Reviews

CAN I GIVE TEN STARS?
Chasen Shaw is the best decision you'll make for your wedding, hands down.
He just understands what the day means, and he goes so far above and beyond the norm to make sure this day is special. He's not your typical "human iPod"... he gets to know you as a couple and helps you make decisions you would have never thought to make.
He is such an amazing person, and he is so willing to help whenever and wherever he can.
He knows how to read a crowd and play what will get them dancing. He knows how to direct your event in a way that is very appropriate... he never comes off as "running the show," but he also doesn't just sit behind his booth and say nothing whatsoever.
He allows the bride and groom to shine. He honors the day by making it truly special.
I don't think anyone could watch Chasen at work and think that he's just there to do the bare minimum. He gives his heart and soul to each and every wedding.
BOOK HIM, you will be so happy that you did!!!!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/20/13, 4 Reviews

Dear Chasen Shaw Entertainment,
We would like to express our gratitude and tell you how much we enjoyed your professionalism in making our daughter’s wedding reception an epic event. It was a great celebration and we enjoyed the perfection of the moment. Your insightful suggestions were right on target and we appreciate you listening to our daughters dream and making it a reality. We cannot thank you enough for being a part of our new son and daughter’s most special day. We highly recommend your service to all who desire the pinnacle of entertainment services. You are the best in the biz!!! Mark and Carol

Profile Picture User3344483, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chasen was fabulous!! The first time I met him we meshed well and he wanted to listen to my ideas, however since he has been in the business for awhile I loved getting to hear from him. He constantly reminded me that the event hasn't happened yet, and very flexible when I changed my mind. I loved getting to hear about the meaning behind the cake cutting which we see as a "tradition" however knowing the history really allowed me to cherish each moment. He was easy to get in touch with through text and email. He really knows how to engage the crowd by informing them what is about to happen which allowed them to trust him throughout the night. That was my biggest concern, but I didn't have to worry about anything. I also was concerned about what music to play with a mixed crowd, but he really knew how to read the crowd on the floor and everyone had a great time. My husband and I personally aren't big dancers, however we were on the dance floor most of the night having the time of our life!! I strongly recommend Chasen for your upcoming event!! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture User3287673, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chasen is amazing. He has the ability to fluidly deal with all issues, answer all questions, & just get it done smoothly & efficiently. He let me change portions of the reception without making me feel like a nut. He made our day easy & fun.

Profile Picture H, 5/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Soon to be brides, listen up!

We all know how difficult it can be choosing a DJ. That's why I'm taking the time to write a review for Chasen Shaw....he is absolutely nothing short of phenomenal. How great is he? His personal touch and care is so unique that we actually flew him out of Oklahoma to Hawaii for our wedding! Yes, you read that right--we outsourced our DJ, Chasen Shaw, instead of going with a local DJ...because he is that AMAZING!

From the moment you meet him to consult, from the beginning of the first dance, through the party on during the night, he will be on-point! He has years of experience, and takes the time to get to know you both, and what makes you "tick" so your day can be that much more special. He guided us through each special moment in our wedding, from speeches, to the cutting of the cake and the parents' dances. While not pushy, he can help lead the wedding along without missing a beat.

We've all heard the stories of inept DJs with low energy, little motivation and the general sense that they don't really "care". Don't take a chance on your friends cousin who has been doing this "for a while"....call Chasen and let him get to know you and what kind of special day you want! He's super friendly and really easy to work with!!! Plus, he played awesome music at our wedding! The party people wanted to keep it going but we literally had to start telling them to go home since the venue was closing!

Have a great day and good luck!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chasen Shaw is an amazing person to work with. He is very professional yet personable, which made every meeting I had with him just absolutely perfect. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and fun all at the same time. Chasen was there for my mother and I whenever we needed him. I would contact Chasen just for advice or to just vent and he always knew exactly what to say! He definitely understands the wedding business and is an absolute pro at what he does! To this day, our friends and family who helped celebrate our special day can't stop commenting on how wonderful and fun Chasen made our reception! Their won't be another reception like it, they say! He even surprised me with lighting at my reception, which almost made me cry! He knew what all I had gone through with my reception venue and that just really meant a lot to me that he would do that for me. I will always remember how he has impacted my life. He made my wedding reception the absolute best that it could be! I adore Chasen!!! He is by far the best, no exaggeration! Spend your money on a good DJ/entertainer and let that be Chasen Shaw! Thank you again for everything you did!

Profile Picture Chelsae, 12/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Chasen did an amazing job! I can't imagine having any wedding without him! He is professional, experienced, and very dedicated to making sure your wedding is exactly how you want it. He kept the event completely free of stress and kept everything flowing beautifully. He also read our guests desires and knew when to time everything so that they felt like they were at a celebration, not an awards ceremony. It was the greatest night of my life and I'm SO thankful that Chasen was a part of it! Look no further, Chasen is definitely the DJ you're looking for!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After reading several reviews about Chasen, we met with him and hired him within the same week, no questions asked. We had no idea what type of quality we'd be sacrificing by hiring someone from another big box DJ company, and after hearing nightmares from other brides about their entertainment choice, we knew we had to have someone who would spend the time to get to know us and what we needed/liked/were passionate about. To me, there is none other than Chasen. He put in hours upon hours of work to make our day perfect, and never flinched when I had thousands of questions and needed advice & guidance. Our guests raved about him! He didn’t just show up and play music, he literally ran the entire ceremony and reception and made sure I was comfortable with every single thing happening. If I could give a bride ONE piece of advice: hire Chasen! He will make your day everything you want it to be.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/10/12, 1 Review