Chase Music & Entertainment Reviews

51 Reviews for Chase Music & Entertainment

Chase Music & Entertainment 1
Chase Music & Entertainment 2
  • User2929207 · event on: 12/08/2012

We had a few technical problems at first, but nothing that wasn't able to be solved. Steve did a great job handling the issues quickly.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Joseph · Married on 08/18/2012

The band was awesome! My guest are still raving how awesome they were. Highly highly highly recommend them to all that are interested. Most Definately the life of the party!

Sent on 10/11/2012

City Lights performed at my wedding and they were exceptional! Since my wedding the only comment I've heard more than how beautiful my wife looked is how great the band was. They were a 5 out of 5 for sure! The music is such an important part of any wedding and you can trust that City Lights will be excellent.

Sent on 08/22/2012

They were very wonderful to work with and helped to make the evening a success!!!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Sokum · Married on 12/10/2009

The music that Mr.chase played at our wedding was very good. The quality was very nice and they came 20 minutes before our wedding starts. The set up was very easy and the sounds was clear. The value was a very good price too.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Seth · Married on 10/11/2009

Can't say enough about the great job Mr. Chase did at our wedding! The dancing and party atmosphere never stopped - even the music during the dinner was wonderful. The ceremony music was perfect - selection, timing, volume level! Thanks for everything, Steve & Dan!!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Ellen · Married on 07/18/2009

I engaged Soul Survivors through Chase Music & Entertainment. They were unbelievable!!! The party's success was largely due to the awesome entertainment that they provided. They interacted with my guests in a way that was not intrusive, but got everyone up on their feet all night long. They made sure that they got to know what my family wanted and followed through on what we desired. They can play anything from Elvis to Frank Sinatra, to contemporary music, so everyone seemed satisfied. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the group. I would go to a concert if Soul Survivors were having one. They are entertainment personified!!! I comfortably would recommend the group for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs or big Charity Balls. I am sure they can deliver whatever someone orders.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Tony · Married on 04/12/2009

If you're in South Florida the Soul Survivors is the only band to pick. I truly don't think they have any competition. I saw them when they played at my friends wedding and I was amazed
    at the talent and quite honestly even more amazed at the energy level. I still can't figure out when/if they took any breaks.
    I grabbed a card and tried to book them on the spot. Luckily my husband Ron took my word and booked them. Their talent and professionalism is 5 star. We had so much fun that night
    that we practically had to kick the guests out so we could leave.
    I can't "Rave" enough or say enough to thank them.
    This band added the special ending to my day .

Sent on 10/05/2009

Patricia · Married on 03/14/2009

MAJOR ADVICE: If you're on a budget don't skimp on the entertainment.
    I thought I had the perfect day planned and I was going to use a DJ for my reception
    because (quite honestly) I can't remember any of the entertainment that I have seen
    at my friends weddings so I figured it didn't really matter.
    I can't tell you how thankful I am that my mother-in-law gifted us the Soul Survivors Band.
    For months we talked about how great they are But (although she didn't know it) I really didn't
    have any idea who they were. I was just happy that we didn't have pay for entertainment.
    That was before my reception. Now I am forever grateful. I have never seen or heard anything like them. I'm still getting compliments and my wedding video is "to die for".
    They definitely took that to the next level.
    I love this band

Sent on 10/22/2009

Lynn · Married on 02/23/2009

I contacted Chase Music & Entertainment for my daughter's wedding and they were truly professional and helpful. The band we picked out and received was AWESOME!! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. They played music from any era you can imagine. My guests were requesting songs and they managed to play them all. They were totally entertaining and fun to have at the wedding. Along with being very professional, we felt like they were part of our family. The singers were incredible and the musicians were just as great. I would recommend this company and the bands they have to offer to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/18/2009

lindsay · Married on 08/11/2008

I used RSVP from chase ........ what can I say other than they were awesome. 8 days before my wedding we called and thankfully they had had a cancellation, and were available. They played all my fav 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's tunes! and they did the hora and everything else I wanted. Everyone was dancing and had so much fun. A DJ was meant to take over at 11, but we were all having too much fun so RSVP stayed till 12:30. Worth every penny and actually when you look around they were very reasonably priced.
    Go with a live band over a DJ for your wedding, it's worth the extra cost. A DJ is great for clubs or 16th's/ 21st's but a wedding has so many people of all ages and live music is not unbearable for anyone!!!!! and generally everyone loves a bit of Abba and Frank!!!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Lara · Married on 12/30/2007

These guys were incredible!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about them. While they are very pricey, it was worth every cent because they got everyone dancing and having a great time. At the end of the night I had everyone asking me where I found them. They could play any kind of music and did a great job reading the crowd for which song to play next. They even brought wireless mics so that they could sing outside for us during dinner. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2008

stacey · Married on 12/23/2007

I used RSVP which is a band within their company and they were great...they were able to learn my wedding song even though I only gave them 4 days to learn it (OOPS!!). I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/25/2008

Ed · event on: 08/01/2012

Had a group for my wife's birthday and they were great! Would definitely use again

Sent on 08/17/2012

HERBERT · event on: 10/27/2012

MUSIC WAS EXCELLENT. ALL OF OUR GUESTS COMMENTED HOW
    WONDERFUL, AND ENTERTAINING THEY ARE!
    We are a senior group, and we asked for music of the 40's and 50's, and
    Steve Chase was very accommodating. AND no one said that the
    music was too loud.

WE HAD A SPECTACULAR PARTY!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Eric · event on: 12/15/2012

Can't wait to do another party with Steve Chase!

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • User3255440 · event on: 04/27/2013

The band listened to exactly what we wanted and provided great music, volume control, great song selection and the dance floor was filled until the very last moment.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Harold · event on: 12/14/2013

Jody Marlow and his Bane were not only fabulous to watch and listen to but were the most professional and responsive I've worked with in a LONG time. There is nothing negative to say at all -- quite the contrary. I feel that they're almost being gypped by my only being able to give themr Five Stars in each category -- would have gone to six out of five easily. Great People. Great representation from Chase. Great Follow up. The experience could not have been better and we'll be hiring them again!
    I have recommended them and you guys to people on the Entertainment Committee at the Polo Club in Boca Raton and will do an E-Troduction to Roberta Annis at the Fontainebleau when she's back from vacation.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Arienne · event on: 12/22/2013

Love this band! Easy to work with and everyone has a fantastic time when they play.
    High energy and, of course, they sound great!

Sent on 01/24/2014

My · event on: 05/03/2014

Soul Survivors was AWESOME! Everyone was blown away with the entire production!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kerry · Married on 05/26/2013

The band definetely made the wedding....Already recommended...

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • User3006430 · event on: 10/03/2012

Highlight of the evening and Conference!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Seng · Married on 01/01/2010

Mr.chase music was very good. They played all my wife's songs she wanted to play.
    Their Quality of music was pretty good, but a little static .. other then that, they are a very great band!

Sent on 01/06/2010

Vivian · Married on 01/01/2010

We had some extra money left over from our budget, and so we decided to get some live music!They were very professional and sounded great. We were very please overall with them.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Rose · Married on 03/10/2018

Soul Survivors II were amazing. Great band with high energy and enthusiasm! Thanks for a phenomenal performance!

Sent on 05/01/2018