44 Reviews for Chase Music & Entertainment

35 Chase Music & Entertainment Reviews

We had some extra money left over from our budget, and so we decided to get some live music!They were very professional and sounded great. We were very please overall with them.

Profile Picture Vivian, 1/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

The music that Mr.chase played at our wedding was very good. The quality was very nice and they came 20 minutes before our wedding starts. The set up was very easy and the sounds was clear. The value was a very good price too.

Profile Picture Sokum, 12/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Can't say enough about the great job Mr. Chase did at our wedding! The dancing and party atmosphere never stopped - even the music during the dinner was wonderful. The ceremony music was perfect - selection, timing, volume level! Thanks for everything, Steve & Dan!!

Profile Picture Seth, 10/11/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I engaged Soul Survivors through Chase Music & Entertainment. They were unbelievable!!! The party's success was largely due to the awesome entertainment that they provided. They interacted with my guests in a way that was not intrusive, but got everyone up on their feet all night long. They made sure that they got to know what my family wanted and followed through on what we desired. They can play anything from Elvis to Frank Sinatra, to contemporary music, so everyone seemed satisfied. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the group. I would go to a concert if Soul Survivors were having one. They are entertainment personified!!! I comfortably would recommend the group for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs or big Charity Balls. I am sure they can deliver whatever someone orders.

Profile Picture Ellen , 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you're in South Florida the Soul Survivors is the only band to pick. I truly don't think they have any competition. I saw them when they played at my friends wedding and I was amazed
at the talent and quite honestly even more amazed at the energy level. I still can't figure out when/if they took any breaks.
I grabbed a card and tried to book them on the spot. Luckily my husband Ron took my word and booked them. Their talent and professionalism is 5 star. We had so much fun that night
that we practically had to kick the guests out so we could leave.
I can't "Rave" enough or say enough to thank them.
This band added the special ending to my day .

Profile Picture Tony, 4/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

MAJOR ADVICE: If you're on a budget don't skimp on the entertainment.
I thought I had the perfect day planned and I was going to use a DJ for my reception
because (quite honestly) I can't remember any of the entertainment that I have seen
at my friends weddings so I figured it didn't really matter.
I can't tell you how thankful I am that my mother-in-law gifted us the Soul Survivors Band.
For months we talked about how great they are But (although she didn't know it) I really didn't
have any idea who they were. I was just happy that we didn't have pay for entertainment.
That was before my reception. Now I am forever grateful. I have never seen or heard anything like them. I'm still getting compliments and my wedding video is "to die for".
They definitely took that to the next level.
I love this band

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/14/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I contacted Chase Music & Entertainment for my daughter's wedding and they were truly professional and helpful. The band we picked out and received was AWESOME!! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. They played music from any era you can imagine. My guests were requesting songs and they managed to play them all. They were totally entertaining and fun to have at the wedding. Along with being very professional, we felt like they were part of our family. The singers were incredible and the musicians were just as great. I would recommend this company and the bands they have to offer to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Lynn, 2/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Band

I used RSVP from chase ........ what can I say other than they were awesome. 8 days before my wedding we called and thankfully they had had a cancellation, and were available. They played all my fav 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's tunes! and they did the hora and everything else I wanted. Everyone was dancing and had so much fun. A DJ was meant to take over at 11, but we were all having too much fun so RSVP stayed till 12:30. Worth every penny and actually when you look around they were very reasonably priced.
Go with a live band over a DJ for your wedding, it's worth the extra cost. A DJ is great for clubs or 16th's/ 21st's but a wedding has so many people of all ages and live music is not unbearable for anyone!!!!! and generally everyone loves a bit of Abba and Frank!!!

Profile Picture lindsay, 8/11/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys were incredible!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about them. While they are very pricey, it was worth every cent because they got everyone dancing and having a great time. At the end of the night I had everyone asking me where I found them. They could play any kind of music and did a great job reading the crowd for which song to play next. They even brought wireless mics so that they could sing outside for us during dinner. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lara, 12/30/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

I used RSVP which is a band within their company and they were great...they were able to learn my wedding song even though I only gave them 4 days to learn it (OOPS!!). I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture stacey, 12/23/07, 5 Reviews