49 Reviews for Chase Music & Entertainment

Cocktail Hour (1)
Reception (1)
40 Chase Music & Entertainment Reviews

0.5

Although I have seen Chase Band before I was disappointed at the services for our wedding. The lack of preparation showed their entire performance. They messed up the bridal party names and even our (the bride and groom) names when they had the list given to them weeks prior and did not stick to the time line. They played a CD for a large portion on the night which was shocking, later I was told this was because of my song request. I should have been told we do not perform those but we can play them on a CD, this of course was never said. Why would someone pay a 7 piece band to play a CD? The music and performance was not to the standards of what we wanted or paid for. The wedding planners had agreed that they had never seen such unpreparedness or professionalism from a band before like we did our wedding night. Although they do well with a gala setting they are not a wedding band. Also after the wedding I sent an email stating my disappointment, I received an email from Chase that was so rude, condescending, and insulting that was shocking that a“professional” would ever write something like that. Be warned

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

The Chase Band was an incredible addition to our gala! From their ability to play any genre we requested, to their amazing rate for our non-profit organization, they were the PERFECT choice for our event. Our attendees danced until the lights were turned on!!! We look forward to many more events with the Chase Band.

Profile Picture Ben, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Soul Survivors II were amazing. Great band with high energy and enthusiasm! Thanks for a phenomenal performance!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had The Chase Band perform at our annual Paws & Claws Gala, and they blew it out of the water! It can sometimes be challenging to keep our audience captive once dinner and our auctions wrap up, but The Chase Band knows how to put on a good show and everyone was movin' and groovin' until late in the night! What a wonderful event it was! And what a wonderful band to work with!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Chase Band was absolutely amazing. It was our first time hiring them for a very important event and they nailed it! Sounded wonderful, played an excellent variety of music and had everyone on their feet! It was the highlight of the evening. I plan on using them for as many events as we Possibly can. I highly recommend them!
Jennifer Renfro- Entertainment Coordinator for the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast

Profile Picture jennifer, 2/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This was a party, not a wedding. We loved our music "Street Life". They knew just what to play and varied the music and sound level to make an unforgettable evening for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Penny, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Chase Music made the entire experience from setting up the entertainment to the entertainment itself very enjoyable!! Our DJ (Anthony) was the best!!!

Profile Picture Mariah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The communication and follow up was excellent. All details and pre-arrangements were exact and it was a pleasure to deal with Chase Music in every aspect.

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Soul Survivors were such a hit at our wedding and had our guests out on the dance floor for the entire reception and had the crowd wanting more. They were very engaging with our wedding guests.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Planning for the event was smooth as silk.
The music was fabulous!
I would recommend this band in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Richie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have a wedding party at Vizcaya in Miami, and the Chase Music was fantastic. We were very pleased with the quality of the musicians, the type of music they played and the singers. The music was lively and make everybody dance. Extraordinary happy with the performance. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Carlos, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The best choice we have ever made. We hired Chase Music for my daughter's wedding this past July. They were fabulous!! They did not take one break, the music was on for the entire 4 hours plus one hour of cocktails. Wedding guest are still raving about it. I highly recommend them. Also very easy to work with. Ronny was always available for questions. Very professional.

Profile Picture Alina, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Soul Survivors made my reception so much fun! I still receive compliments about our wedding because of the band. Everyone was on the dancefloor until the last song and they still wanted to hear more! I really cannot say enough good things about Soul Survivors and how entertaining and fun it was to have them be a part of our reception. I would 100% hire them if I had to do it all over again.

Profile Picture Maddie, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Chase Music, agents for Soul Survivors( the band) were fantastic! The band was second to none! Their playlist was incredible and their musicians were SENSATIONAL!!! Better than ANY band from NYC and we had them for 5 hours and they never stopped!! The guests went crazy for them, they made our wedding! It was an elegant venue at Indian Creek Country Club in Miami! The band was very classy, I recommend them highly!!!!!

Profile Picture User4796215, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

AWESOME Band everyone loved them!!!!

Profile Picture angela, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Soul Survivors can morph themselves into many different variations. They did my daughter's wedding at a prestigious Palm Beach Club and were key to the party's success. I have seen them at several New Year's Eve Galas and at big non profit events and each time they were great but different, depending on the needs of the evening. They are a group of multifaceted musicians that have consistently delivered a great product.

Profile Picture User3666170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was talented and professional, kind and very wonderful in every way . We enjoyed them personally and professionally! Others loved them and we danced until the end!!

Profile Picture User4619554, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Unbelievable! Soul Survivors at our reception and the string trio at our ceremony set the tone for the evening. We could not have picked a better band!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band made the wedding!!!! They were so good I had to check a few times to see if they were playing or on a break and had switched to recorded music. "The" bargain of the whole wedding! Best money ever spent. This band knows how to get a party started! I want to have another party just to dance to their music! Professional, courteous and just all-around perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band provided an amazing performance for our wedding reception and exceeded even our highest expectations. Our guests had a wonderful time. There was a significant number of people on the dance floor the entire time that they played. Those from our country club commented that it was the best band that had ever performed there. I also appreciate their professionalism and dependability.

Profile Picture User4269680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

As an Event Planner, I know that I'm only as good as the people I work with...Soul survivors made me look great!! From the very first note to the last the band set the tone for whatever was going on! Forgive the pun, but they ROCKED!

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

City Lights was FABULOUS. Everyone at our wedding absolutely raved about them afterwards. They played a mix of motown and classics as well as a couple newer ones, and every single song was incredible. I highly recommend them as a band for any event.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The band made the wedding! Everyone danced nonstop. They took the time to personalize every moment from the people who spoke, father/bride & mother/groom dances to the special dedications and even a prom ask! It was an amazing event thanks to their incredible talent, vibrant personalities and incredible professionalism.

Profile Picture Bettina, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

danny and the group were terrific -- first class all the way. we all oved it and he had everyone dancing even thought this was the welcome/rehearsal dinner!

Profile Picture barry, 12/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

He was so polite and concerned that we had the music we wanted. Compared to other DJs he is extremely reasonable and has top quality equipment. We were allowed to make a custom playlist and we heard everything we wanted. If I had to get married all over again I'd still choose chase entertainment because everything we needed was taken care of. And you can tell he loves what he does.

Profile Picture Taryn, 11/23/13, 4 Reviews