Charre-DeVar Photography Reviews

2 Reviews for Charre-DeVar Photography

Charre-DeVar Photography 1
Charre-DeVar Photography 2

Christi Olsen · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible and Intimate Wedding Pictures!

Cecilia photographed our wedding and the results were incredible! She is patient and pays close attention to detail to capture the most intimate moments and natural photos. From indoor, staged poses to outdoor, candid shots against a scenic backdrop, Cecilia captured all the moments I hoped she would :). I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Charre-DeVar Photography 3
    Charre-DeVar Photography 4

Charre-DeVar Photography's reply:

Christi - thank you so much for your incredibly kind, thoughtful words! Your wedding was a dream and it was an honor to be there documenting your special day. I am so glad you love your photos, and that you had a great experience with me. Wishing you both a wonderful first year as husband and wife! -Cecilia

Renee E Shuey · Married on 09/17/2016

Wonderful experience and great results!

My husband and I were feeling nervous and awkward about "posing" for pictures. Cecilia was so invaluable to both of us when it came to making us comfortable, and making the whole process feel natural. The result was beautiful and authentic! She knew how to create an original scene in our own town; and the classy, careful editing made for wonderful pictures that we're so excited to share!

Sent on 12/03/2018