Charming Darling Events Reviews

Charming Darling Events 3
Charming Darling Events 4
Charming Darling Events 5

Victoria · Getting married on 01/31/2021

Kathleen is the nicest most awesome person you will ever meet. She was there even when she wasn't asked to be. Great person to work with.

Melinda · Married on 05/25/2018

Paula was amazing to work with. I'm a pretty indecisive person and she was so patient with me and paid attention to so many details I would have missed. She and Ken went ab
    ove and beyond the day of my wedding to help make it what it was, evening helping out with things that weren't their responsibility!! Everything looked perfect and I an't recommend them enough. Thank you!!

Candace · Married on 10/28/2017

Paula and Ken were amazing! They made my ballroom look stunning. I'm so happy with how everything turned out!!! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Charming Darling Events's reply:

Candace, We thank you as well, you were great to work with! Congratulations Again!

Andrea · Married on 07/08/2017

I loved everything that they did for my wedding!!

Leia · Married on 05/27/2017

I couldn't have asked for better service! Paula is the best and I'd recommend Charming darling events a hundred times over!

terry · Married on 12/03/2016

All I can say is wow. We had our wedding in December 2016 and a few weeks before we still could find anyone to do our center pieces then we found charming darling events and they were ready to make everything happen even been just two weeks out. The center pieces we want were great. They stayed in communication with us the whole time. The price was outstanding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for table piece centers or any other services that they offer

Dassia · Married on 10/15/2016

The candelabras and large candle holders were stunning at our wedding. All of our guests were amazed by how beautiful they were. The pricing is very good and it was a pleasure to work with them!!!! They came and set everything up and even added a ton of extra votive crystal candle holders at no additional cost!

I definitely recommend using them!

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2016

The candelabras were beautiful and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Paula was great to work with. Thank you!!

Marcia · Married on 08/20/2016

Ken did a fabulous job. Took care of everything. Walked us thru the day /evening making sure everything went off without a hitch and so much fun! Definitely recommend him highly!

Pamela · Married on 10/03/2015

I would highly recommend Charming Darling Events to all my family and friends. The centerpieces were gorgeous! We got so many compliments from family and friends. We loved that they brought them to the reception, set them up and at the end of the reception removed them. It was so nice not to have to worry about taking down the arrangements at the end of the night and then deciding what to do with all the centerpieces. The quality ,value and professionalism were excellent! I give this company 5 stars and will use them in the future!

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2015

Kathleen with Charming Darling Events was AMAZING. I hired her for my wedding October 2, 2015 to provide centerpieces for the venue. I have been to so many weddings where the bride and groom at the end of the night had to tear down their own decorations and I know for my wedding I didn't want to do that. My husband and I looked into renting and we found Kathleen. She met with us in her showroom and showed us a few options within our budget. Before the wedding, she met with us again and we went over everything and actually ended up changing our original idea. I trusted her and said "do what you think looks good." I didn't get to see the reception room until we were being announced as husband and wife, but when I saw her centerpieces everything looked AMAZING. I got so many compliments about how beautiful our centerpieces were. She came and set everything up, and then tore it down at the end of the night. I didn't have to worry about a thing. On top of everything looking amazing, Kathleen was a pleasure to work with. She was so nice and was always available when I had a question. Thank you Kathleen! :)

Kristina · Married on 09/26/2015

I can only say good things about Kathleen! My cousin referred me to her to do my centerpieces for my wedding. I'm so glad she did! The centerpieces were amazing, I got complaints all night about how beautiful they were. I have already referred her to two other brides to be! For the price you can not beat it. If I ever need anything decorated again I will definitely be calling Charming Darling Events!!

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2015

Kathleen did an amazing job at my wedding! She was very thorough and I could always get a hold of her when I had questions. The centerpieces I ordered were beautiful and exactly what I pictured; they went perfectly with the table liners I had. She even called me a few hours before the wedding to let me know she was there, setting up. My only regret was that I didn't get to meet her personally afterward to thank her for all her hard work!

Kimberly · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I aren’t really flower people and were looking for an alternative for centerpieces when we found Charming Darling Events. I’m so glad we did! Kathleen did the centerpieces for our wedding and it was a great experience! She’s an absolute pleasure to do business with and the decorations were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I unfortunately weren’t able to make it to her showroom to see the centerpieces in person before the wedding, so we used the photos on the website to chose our centerpieces. Kathleen followed up by e-mailing a few extra options to mix-and-match, which we decided to do and they turned out wonderfully! She was incredibly helpful through the whole process and was very understanding when my final table count ended up being quite less than we initially reserved. Absolutely no issues with anything, including delivery and pick up. You won’t regret booking Charming Darling for your event!!

Kathleen and her entire team went above and beyond for my special day from beginning to end and towards the end Kathleen suffered the loss of her dad she still insisted on making my day special during her family crisis, My sister from atlanta whom is a sheriff found charming darling events online, and i can honestly say it was a great choice. I would definitely refer charming darling and events to others.

Markira · Married on 08/28/2015

Kathleen was the best she made my wedding dreams come true!!!

Kara · Married on 08/28/2015

Kathleen was so great to work with. I felt like she truly wanted my day to be perfect. She always took time to listen to me and the way she put everything together only proves her listening skills even more. She is so talented and made everything so beautiful. She reassured me every step of the way that she would be there for me and she truly was. She is just so fantastic. I hope other Brides reach out to her - she will make your day so special, stress free and everything you envision. I loved working with Kathleen....so grateful I found her.

Diane · Married on 07/24/2015

Our centerpiece a were absolutely beautiful. We had the 5 cup candelabras ,white crystal pomanders and the glittering floating candle ensemble matched to our bridesmaid dresses. Kathleen is great to work with and all work was done better than anything I could have imagined. We used Charming Darling because they had done an equally awesome job at my son"s wedding.

Charles · Married on 07/03/2015

My wife and I had our wedding at the Grosse pointe war memorial on July 3rd, this year. Kathleen was absolutely amazing! Her work was incredible and she was very courteous,respectful and helpful during the whole process. The candelabra were very beautiful, and we received so many compliments on her work. I would definitely recommend Charming Darlings to anyone who wants to make their special day memorable.

• User4572070 · 2+ years ago

Kathleen was a joy to work with, I am so pleased I found her! My fiance and I met with her and she just exuded a personality that made you feel comfortable and well taken care of. Like an old friend you can always rely on. She was able to accommodate my wedding slightly last minute. Due to that, the selection of centerpiece options were limited, but still very beautiful! She set up the venue beautifully, even arranging centerpieces not provided by her. I have and will continue to recommend her services. Charming Darling is classy, stylish, and cost effective.

Chelsea · Married on 05/16/2015

amazing!! Everything Kathleen did was amazing. The day looked so much better with per pieces! Set up and take down included was so beneficial as well!

Jackie · Married on 04/18/2015

We loved Kathleen from the moment we met her and she made everything so easy! We used her Candelabras as part of our centerpieces and it turned out so perfect! We received so many compliments all night on how beautiful they were!

Cori · Married on 03/13/2015

Kathleen and her associates were amazing. More than I ever expected. I couldn't belive how involved they were and could genuinely tell they cared about our wedding and what we wanted. I highly recommend them for all your wedding needs. I was so happy they were apart of our day.

Kristina · Married on 11/08/2014

I decided to use Charming Darling for my centerpieces because I am crazy allergic to flowers and did not want to be wheezing during my entire wedding reception. I was not disappointed with Kathleen's work. We went with the candelabras and purple pomanders and the room looked amazing! It looked even better than I hoped it could look. Kathleen was awesome to work with. We went to her storefront to see what all she had to offer. She was easy to get in contact with. She was there on time at the end of the night to clean up. I HIGHLY recommend Charming Darling to anyone looking for affordable centerpieces for their wedding!