Charmed Planet Photography Reviews

4 | Santa Fe, NM

4 Reviews for Charmed Planet Photography

• User4967011 · event on 02/19/2015

Laura is amazing to work with, she was really flexible and helpful getting the event set up and working around my busy schedule and the product was amazing

Sent on 04/12/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 08/31/2014

Laura was wonderful. Not only did she take amazing photos, she helped me stay calm while gearing up for the ceremony! A kind spirit with a great eye!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

Very professional and patient. She had a lot of fun ideas for different shots. We will definitely use her again!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Tobias · event on 12/15/2014

I checked the "corporate event" box but really it was a little more personal than that, it was for a professional blog to add to my career profile. The photographer did an amazing job of incorporating many different aspects of my job and situation, telling a story with the photographs. She listened to my ideas and also made suggestions about how to expand on them and make them better. The product quality was excellent, but what I was most impressed with was that she captured my spirit in such a way that leaves no doubt about who I am and what I do.

Sent on 04/08/2015