Charmed Events Reviews

2 | Glenwood, IL

2 Reviews for Charmed Events

T. Ann · Married on 05/19/2008

Charmed Events made my day unforgettable. The Service was professional. They were very patient with me. The Service was over and above anything I ever expected. I recommend Charmed Events now to all of my friends and family. My day would not have been the success it was without Charmed Events. Decision making was easy once I was introduced to Charmed Events.

Sent on 09/15/2009

Veronica · Married on 04/25/2007

The services I received from charmed events was very professional and exceptional. I told her what I wanted and she got everything down pack from the flowers to the invitations. I would recommend her services to anybody that is planning to have a birthday party, wedding or any type of big event. I also loved how she worked with me through the whole process all the way up to the event date we kept in contact and she always made sure she received my insight on every little detail. I would definitely rate her 5 stars and I do plan to use her services again in the near future for my 30 th birthday bash. Again Thank you Charmed Events for making my day a beautiful day!!!

Sent on 09/14/2009