Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup Reviews

6 Reviews for Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup

Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup 1
Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup 2

Erika · Married on 10/13/2018

I have been a bridesmaid in two different weddings done by Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup and have had a wonderful experience both times. She is very professional but still keeps her energy fun (we are celebrating after all!). She can take a jumbled explanation of the look you'd like (or the bride would like for you to have) and turn it into a beautiful look that fits the dress you are wearing and who you are as a person. The products she uses are top of the line and you can tell she has A TON of experience. I know that I have been the perpetual bridesmaid, but I do plan to use her for my own wedding (whenever that is). I give Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup my highest recommendation in quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your special day, look no more. Book her early because her spots always fill up super quickly!!!

Jacob · Married on 07/14/2018

Charlotte is a truly kind person, and an absolute professional when it comes to wedding day makeup. She brought to life everything I had dreamt about, making everyone shine their brightest faces. It was so much fun working with her, and I couldn't have had it any better. Please book with Charlotte!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup 3
    Charlotte Elizabeth Makeup 4

Alisha · Married on 10/26/2017

Charlotte has done makeup in two of my close friend's weddings and will be doing mine this October! She is amazing and so talented. She really listens to your vision and makes it happen. Couldn't imagine using anyone else for my big day!

Megan · Married on 05/02/2017

Would recommend to every bride. She listens to exactly what you want and is very professional. Charlotte does an amazing job!

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Charlotte Ward for make-up and spray tan services! I completely trusted Charlotte with my make-up for my wedding and go to her on a regular basis to get a HEALTHY natural looking tan. When doing make-up, she will tell you what looks best for your skin tone and face structure. Whether you want dramatic eyes, bright colored lips or just a natural look - Charlotte is your go-to girl! Get her before she's all booked up!!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

0.4
      0.5

Heard she was great, loved her work on Instagram. But unfortunately she canceled on me a few days BEFORE my wedding day. Such a stressful thing to do to a bride.

Sent on 01/15/2018