Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician Reviews

87 | Pensacola, FL

87 Reviews for Charlie Roberts DJ & Live Musician

Christina · Married on 05/11/2012

Was an amazing DJ. Was super fun and made sure to play some fun songs to get everyone out on the dance floor all night long. Couldnt have asked for anything better person to DJ our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 05/05/2012

Charlie was the best DJ ever. He was very professional and played great music to keep the crowd dancing. If you need the perfect DJ for your event look no further. You just found him, I PROMISE !!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2012

Charlie is the best DJ ever. He made my daughter Alexa's wedding even more special. He keeps the reception flowing by playing just the right song at the right time. I wish I could give him 10 stars! He was so amazing that I booked him for my nieces wedding next year, she was so impressed by him. I cannot say enough good things abouit Charlie. He is the perfect wedding DJ.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Kim · Married on 02/18/2012

Great DJ! He did a great job with mixing music we requested and more to keep the crowd up dancing all night. We threw some last minute requests and introductions at him and he handled it like a pro. His website makes planning the reception so easy and organized. Could not be happier!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Gigi · Married on 12/31/2011

Charlie was fantastic for our wedding reception! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a ball. He was professional from start to finish and a true pleasure to work with. If looking for a DJ, Charlie is your man!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Amy · Married on 12/30/2011

Charlie was amazing! He has a great website that allows you to pay online (very convenient!) and also requests songs and create your "please play", "nice to play" and "please do not play" lists. He played accoustic guitar during our ceremony that was so nice and elegant, then played awesome music at the reception that kept everyone dancing. I would highly recommend! He was a great value and totally made the reception fun and enjoyable (without ANY cheesiness).

Sent on 01/08/2012

Heather · Married on 11/21/2011

Charlie was the BEST wedding DJ! He played guitar for our ceremony, then DJ'd and even did some one-man-band performances during our reception (WONDERFUL!). He was very pleasant to work with and made sure that everything went smoothly during the reception. His price can't be beat and the online tools he has to help during the planning process are really great. I highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Meghan · Married on 11/12/2011

If there were 10 stars, I'd give Charlie that. Honestly.
    Professional. Timely. Fun and Flexible, what more can you ask for?
    About to walk into the reception/cocktail hour, I decided to change a song, and Charlie was on it. We extended our reception, Charlie was on it with no problem. He made the party fun and did what we requested and kept everyone dancing without any of the songs we asked not to be played. He was great. I would hire him again and again. I have already recommended him to friends.

In addition to everything I already mentioned, Charlie was easy to get ahold of the entire time. I had a special song mixed for my daddy dance, and I sent it to him and he had it ready to go. Charlie was great. He was thorough and easy going. He even caugh a small error that I didn't.

Above all, Charlie worked great with all the vendors at our wedding.

AWESOME GUY!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2011

We hired Charlie Roberts to play acoustic guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then DJ for the reception. He did a wonderful job! First of all, he has a great website that makes it a breeze to provide all the information for your wedding including song requests. He was always very prompt in answering any questions/concerns we had. As for the day of the wedding, he came early to set up and was prepared with all the info/music and was dressed very nicely. If I had one word to describe Charlie Roberts, it would be PROFESSIONAL. I did not have to worry about a thing. He knew what he was doing and did it wonderfully. At one point, I think he read my mind when I was going to ask him to play a song, he already knew what it was! (Am I that predictable?) I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thanks!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

Charlie and Anna were outstanding. From the moment I requested a quote to the last dance at the reception, Charlie was friendly and responsive, and was willing to accommodate any request (musical or otherwise!) that we threw his way.

My husband is Indian, and there were quite a few complicated names to pronounce. Charlie called us to master pronunciation ahead of the wedding and did a great job with all of the announcements. He and Anna also ensured we had a blast at the reception. I think we nearly cracked the old wooden floor in the reception venue by dancing so much to the excellent music selection..and to Charlie and Anna's teriffic vocal and instrumental accompaniment!

We also asked him to stay for an extra hour at the very last moment, and he graciously agreed to keep the party going. Incredible.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Amber · Married on 11/02/2011

Charlie is amazing! He has an amazing selection of music and is just all around fun! He was professional, courteous and kept the right music going all night. I am definitely suggesting him to all my friends!

Sent on 12/03/2011

dana · Married on 10/27/2011

Charlie was awesome, couldn't have been better! Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • W

Kyle · Married on 10/15/2011

Charlie Roberts was fantastic! We were extremely pleased with him and his performance. Not only did he perfom amazingly, he was very helpful with some of the other details. He and his band members are very personable and played greatly to the crowd. Everyone in attendance of our reception loved them! This is the 2nd time I have been around Charlie and his group, once at a friends wedding and of course my own, and he puts on a great show.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Erin · Married on 10/14/2011

Charlie did an amazing job as our D.J. He was laid-back and easy going that fit so well with our personalities and style of our wedding. He let me make all the decisions and paid attention to all the small details that were important. I did not have a wedding planner, and knew that I didn't need one once I booked Charlie as my DJ. Providing him a timeline and choosing all the music on his website was super easy and I am very appreciative of his hard work in making our reception amazing! Thanks Charlie!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/08/2011

Charlie was the best, he did everything we wanted! We decided to use him because of his wonderful talent and the great reviews. My husband and I are very, very pleased with his work. You can tell he really enjoys what he does. He was very flexible with what we wanted, and he kept track of all the emails and details we had discussed and is very organized. We highly recommend him. We didn't have to worry about anything the whole night; we knew he had everything under control! Thank you so much Charlie for such a great job on our ceremony and reception music!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Gentry · Married on 10/01/2011

Charlie Roberts was great! We had an outdoor ceremony and reception and Charlie handled everything perfectly. The ceremony was windy and Charlie took care of the mics to make sure that the Minister could still be heard. And during the reception it got pretty chilly, but Charlie kept the people on the dance floor. I would absolutely hire Charlie again!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Leah · Married on 09/24/2011

From the moment we booked Charlie for our central Florida wedding, I was blown away by how easy he was to communicate with. His website is incredibly thorough, allowing you to select songs and make note of when you want them played (as well as to select songs not to play). Charlie is incredibly professional and nice and is a wonderful guitarist (he played guitar during our cocktail hour)! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ, singer, or guitarist for their wedding or special event...you won't be disappointed!

nicole · Married on 09/17/2011

He was fantastic. The music at the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was fantastic. It was very comforting to have my sister say she requested a song and he wanted my permission before adding to my playlist. Everyone thought his voice was amazing. The event planner was so impressed she wanted his card. Would def hire him again

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

Charlie was wonderful!!! He was very responsive to our questions and requests. We had some space and timing issues and he was very flexible. He read the crowd so well that we danced until we were kicked out! We're so glad we hired him and didn't try to have a friend play DJ. Well worth the money!!!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/04/2011

Choosing between having a band or DJ was one of the toughest decisions I had to make when planning my wedding. I wanted to have the entertainment value of a live band but it was hard to pass up the cost effectiveness of a DJ. When I came across Charlie Roberts Band AND DJ, I thought I had hit the jackpot. I was skeptical when he quoted me an UNBELIEVABLE price compared to other vedors I had looked into. I thought, this has to be too good to be true. I read all of the amazing reviews of him online and decided to take a chance on Charlie Roberts. It turned out to be a great decision and probably the single best value of all the money I spent on the wedding. I didn't budget for a videographer but with the money I saved on my entertainment budget by booking Charlie Roberts and his female bandmate, I was able to afford a videographer as well! He listened to what I wanted, kept in contact with me both before and during the wedding to be sure I was happy, and he kept us dancing all night long! Don't think twice about booking Charlie. He is fantastic!!

Savannah · Married on 05/29/2011

Charlie Roberts did an amazing job at our wedding. We had a daytime reception so we were worried that not many people would dance, but Charlie knew how to get people out on the dance floor. His website had a planner that was really easy to use. His price was very very reasonable! The day of the wedding it became obvious that the planned timeline wouldn't work out just right, but Charlie was great and understanding with all of the changes. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Abigail · Married on 04/23/2011

Charlie was excellent. He was extremely professional and helped my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception run smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ/one man band. My wedding was truly a dream come true and would not have been possible without Charlie!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Kate · Married on 12/18/2010

Charlie was excellent. By far the best reception entertainment that I've been a part of. He has just the right combination of energetic live pieces and he can dj any song you want. His live music is great. Charlie can really read a crowd and he knew just what songs to play next. The dance floor was literally packed all night. Highly recommend him to anyone out there!!!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Christina · Married on 08/26/2010

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Charlie has every type of music and he knows how to get people up and moving.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Callie · Married on 05/15/2010

We hired Charlie Roberts band for our May 15th wedding for our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception and he was wonderful! In the weeks/months leading up to the wedding he was always very easy to get ahold of and was more than willing to help me figure out all the music for our day. If fact, on more than one occasion we stayed on the phone for over an hour trying to come up with songs and schedules. The ceremony music (played by Charlie) was beautiful, my husband even described it as magical which is definitely not a word he uses very often. I loved that Charlie was extremely professional but still fun to be around, we had tons of people comment on how great he was and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2010