Charleston's Sundance Dj's Reviews

43 | North Charleston, SC

43 Reviews for Charleston's Sundance Dj's

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2018

Great DJ had a great time. He real made the reception a lot of fun

He is a very great DJ and really made the our reception a lot of fun. He had amazing timing and played hip music. Couldn't ask for more! Everybody danced and had a great time. Thank you tony for making our event a night everyone will remember. He was very professional and really knew how to get the party on its feet!lol again thank you tony

Sent on 10/29/2018

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank You Liz for your Gracious comments..You were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with...Everytime we met you made it easy to accomplish a beautiful production...You are an amazing and beautiful young Bride...:):)

Karen Johnston · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic DJ

As a guest at the wedding we had such an enjoyable time at the reception due to the amazing music and professionalism of Tony (Charleston Sundance DJ owner). There was music availability for every age group and we all danced the night away. Highly highly recommend. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Steve · Married on 12/15/2017

Great to work with from planning to performance. All went smoothly and efficiently.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank You Steve...Nancy and you were a joy to work with...Through the reception to the ceremony everything..was perfect..You guys Rock..

Heidi · Married on 12/07/2017

This DJ company provides a warm, fun and memorable experience. They are very easy to work with, affordable and it’s obvious that they take their job very personally and want to create the atmosphere that is necessary for many different kinds of personalities To blend and enjoy themselves. I would recommend this business to anyone in need of an amazing DJ service. Just bravo!

Sent on 12/01/2017

George · Married on 12/02/2017

I recently hired Charleston Sundance DJs for our office holiday party on Dec 2nd. They were ready to go on time and their music and lights were a hit with everyone. There were lots of requests from our guests who range in age from 20's to 60's and they played all their varied music types. I consider it one of our better holiday parties with thanks to our DJs. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Karsen · Married on 12/02/2017

Could not have asked for a better dj service to host our wedding! Our guests had an amazing time and we truly appreciated the gift giving to us. Thank you guys again.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Bryan · Married on 11/04/2017

An amazing DJ! Kept the dance floor packed and everyone was having a great time. Before the wedding had a great sit down and a plan. Everything flowed smoothly.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Skip · Married on 09/30/2017

I am a professional wedding Dj myself, and have been since 1998. I am a Co Founder and President of the Charleston Dj Alliance, which Tony is a member of. I know what is expected from within the wedding industry in order to provide excellent service to clients. March 24th 2018, my daughter was married to the love of her life, and I hired Tony Cerko, owner of Charleston Sundance Entertainment because 1. He has a clear understanding of the requirements of what it takes to make a wedding day successful for clients 2. His personality is warm and friendly and he knows how to interact with the guests 3. He's sensitive to the music needs of his clients and their guests 4. He orchestrated the Ceremony flawlessly, as well as worked from 4pm to 10pm, and was at the event 1.5 hours early 5. His equipment is top of the line, with a professional appearance in lighting and sound 6. His pricing is fair and equitable for the wedding industry within the Charleston area. NOTE: Because of our close relationship, Tony gave us a nice price, but he is worth so much more.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Beatriz · Married on 08/05/2017

Tony was exceptional. Very accommodating and professional. He kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor. He is a true professional! He is detail oriented and very flexible. We used him for my daughter's wedding and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/13/2017

Absolutely FANTASTIC job on our daughters wedding and reception!!! Beautiful music!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Mary Anderson · Married on 04/08/2017

Best DJ for weddings

Tony was extremely professional and met with my husband and myself twice before our big wedding day to walk through the entire process. He was very consultative with offerings and provided a personal touch which is rare with most DJ services. Tony also gave a lovely speech during the ceremony in which he gave us a bottle of champagne and wedding card...such a great touch! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a true consultative/personal touch for there wedding.....after all isn't that what everyone wants on there big day!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank you Mary for your warm and gracious comments..We were honored to be part of your special wedding day...You and your husband were a beautiful couple together..You were the picture of what an Elegant and Beautiful Bride would be...You were absolutely gorgeous...Angel is one lucky Guy...Special regards, Tony..

Joy · Married on 03/26/2017

As a wedding officiant who also sometimes co-coordinates ceremonies/receptions, communicating with the DJ to ensure a smooth ceremony and reception is vital in making the couples' day special and memorable. Tony was extremely easy to work with, flexible, and organized. He provided me with the outline for the day so I knew exactly where to be and when. Everyone loved the music and danced until the very end.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Shan · Married on 03/24/2017

Tony was easy to work with the entire time. They were so much fun. Our friends and family had a blast!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Michael · Married on 12/17/2016

The complete professional! We met up and got to select every bit of the music for both the Ceremony and the reception. Huge selection of music and knew the entire process of a wedding by heart! He also has pre-set playlist just in case you don't want to select every song and want to have great dance music. Seemed to always be available and made us feel at ease while going through our plans for the big day. Highly recommend Sundance DJ's.

Sent on 12/15/2016

ashley · Married on 12/17/2016

From the moment we met Tony we knew we were in great hands. He is extremely organized and went above and beyond to make our day special. They have a great selection of music and even helped us put together a timeline for the reception. If there is a particular song you want to be played that they do not have, they will get it for you! Our guests danced all night and loved that they could request songs! Everyone commented on how great both their energy was and the music selection. They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to our last minute requests. Charleston Sundance Dj's are the best in town and know how to get the party started!!! Thank you for making our wedding day one we will never forget.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Tony was absolutely incredible!! I knew as soon as I talked to him on the phone that he was going to be awesome!! Tony met with my parents and I to make the playlist for the entire wedding and was incredibly helpful to fill in the gaps of everything I forgot about! He helped me understand how the day would flow and always told me everything would be great not to worry, well he was right! He was always quick to respond and when he could tell I was stressing about everything (not even the music) he called me and was there to be a listening ear and encourage me! I always felt so much better when I got off the phone with him! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He did amazing on our big day! We had no alcohol but that did not affect our dance floor because Tony was that great! He made sure everyone had a great time! He never once complained about me messaging him about 50times a day asking questions about a million different things and was quick to assist me on all of it! And the awesome part is that it wasn't about the music! He helped me with so much! He did a beautiful job setting up the uplighting and a beautiful color choice! I let him pick:) I absolutely recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best DJ!!! I promise you won't be sorry! I had so many compliments from people at the wedding about how awesome the DJ was! He also played a CD I made for the father daughter dance, my dad and I did a surprise father daughter dance with a twist and he was excited to play it for us! It was nice to have a DJ who didn't complain about a thing!! Thank you Tony for everything!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Lauren you are a Gemstone in the Pearls. ..and one of the most beautiful and talented Brides I've ever had the pleasure to work with. ..I must say that is the best review we've ever had..You are so awesome. When Eric and you return. .I wish to take you both to Dinner. .Enjoy Alaska and your new life together. .Love u both. .Tony..

Tony was absolutely amazing!!! He was awesome to work with! He was super attentive to our needs, great at communication, and coordinated all of our music choices! Tony made sure we were having fun the entire time! It was a fabulous experience! Thank you again Tony from Charleston Sundance Djs. I will definitely recommend you to anyone:)

Sent on 06/23/2016

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank you Rochelle for your kind and thoughtful words. ..We were honored to share your very special day...Brandon and you were so easy to work with. ..Tony at Charlestonsundancedjs.com.

Sally · Married on 05/14/2016

Tony Cerko was amazing from start to finish! He spend hours with us helping us pick our play list. In addition to the music, he helped us create a timed outline of the wedding from start to finish. We were in over our heads planning the wedding by ourselves. Tony was a godsend and helped us time everything out perfectly, to ensure that our wedding was perfect! From the ceremony music to the reception, everything was perfect. He and his assistant even surprised us with a few things. Tony comes with his own equipment and lights!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sally · Married on 05/14/2016

Tony was amazing from the moment we contacted him for a proposal. He spent hours with us fine tuning our play list and helping us plan out the ceremony and wedding to the exact minute. He has wonderful attention to detail and you can tell that he wants to make this a memory to last a life time. From the music to the lights, there was nothing he did not cover! He even saved the day and played music for our ceremony on the beach without any power! He presented us with a keepsake of our reception and some champagne! Hello, ladies...he's single! Tony also comes dressed to impress!

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • User6102008 · 2+ years ago

Tony is by far the best DJ I have ever hired for a party. He is so professional and has the best sounding equipment too. There was not one person at the wedding that didn't get up and dance. He has music for everyone to jam to. I will look no where else from now on for a DJ.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank you Ashley....Your Wedding Day Was Superb. ..and your guests were amazing. ..We were honored to be part of your special day. ..Tony at Charleston Djs.com.
  • User5632096 · 2+ years ago

The music for my son's wedding was FANTASTIC! All my friends & relatives were raving about how much fun they had, dancing, etc. They did a great job - very professional too. The dance floor was packed throughout the reception - the guests would have danced all night if the music continued. Such energy! Great job playing stuff for several generations too. Even the 82 year old grandmother was dancing the YMCA with her grandsons, the Macarena, and all the other popular line type dances, twist, shagging, Cuban Shuffle (etc) - she had as much fun as the young people. I HIGHLY recommend Charleston Sundance DJs.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank you Anne for your kind words and compliments...Your family is amazing. ..We could have easily played another 4 hours...Thank you for making us part of your special day. ..Tony..

Julie · Married on 11/14/2015

Tony and his teammate, George, helped us have the most incredible wedding reception ever! don't think that we could have been happier with the outcome. Very professional, interacted great with the guests, knew the right tunes for the right times, and his equipment was top-notch. The playlist could not have been better; we gave him a few ideas and he filled in the rest wonderfully. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor, a friend literally danced his soles off, and our moms ached for days afterward - signs of a great time! We highly recommend them- and we don't give out compliments lightly! Our parents and many guests talked about it for days afterward!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Richard · Married on 09/12/2015

Tony Cerko was excellent from start to finish. A true professional. He helped us plan out the night and made sure everything went smoothly. His song list is extensive and the equipment sounded and looked great. Thanks again Tony.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Thank You Richard for your kind words. Working with Tracey and you was a pleasure. Your Family and guest added to the elegance of the evening..I wish you both all the happiness the world has to offer to you both...Tony at Charlestonsundancedj's.com

Rich · Married on 09/12/2015

Tony provided his DJ Services and helped substantially with the wedding planning and execution. A+++'s across the board!! Thanks again Tony!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/02/2015

We have now used Charleston Sundance dj's for three events and have been well pleased each time. The owner is an experienced professional who understands the importance of planning. He basically served as the emcee and kept everything flowing smoothly and on track. He orchestrated the music for our wedding ceremony and reception and everything was perfect. If you need a DJ for a special event in or near Charleston, call Tony!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Charleston's Sundance Dj's's reply:

Frank thank you for your kind words...Janie and you were amazing and a pleasure to work with. Your guest and family were welcoming and elegant. Thank you both for a wonderful wedding event...I wish you and your family the best of what life can offer...Congratulations to you both...Tony at Charleston Sundance Dj's..