181 Reviews for Charleston Virtuosi - Peter Kiral Productions

Soloist / Vocalist (1)
Viola (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Vocals (1)

We had the Jazz Trio at our wedding and they were fantastic! We felt so privileged to have such talented musicians play for us. They were especially nice to our 18 month old niece when she was curious about the instruments. We highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for anyone looking a great band for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Julia, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough good things about Charleston Virtuosi. The group Peter put together exceeding our expectations (which were high due to the how well recommended Charleston Virtuosi) and everyone at our wedding commented on how exceptional our ceremony and cocktail hour musicians were. They captured the exact sound that we were looking for and even offered up insightful suggestions to help us create the ambiance we were looking for at our wedding.

Peter was a pleasure to work with and also helped customize the music we wanted to have played. The musicians even learned an esoteric song special to me and my wife and played it even better than the original version during our ceremony.

Charleston Virtuosi has got to be one of the best in the country at what they do and I hope that the opportunity presents itself t

Profile Picture Christian, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had DJ Jake do our wedding at Wild Dunes on April 11th, 2015. Not only did he do an awesome job communicating prior to the event, he did an awesome job at the actual event! We didn't supply a playlist (other than the scripted dances) and let me tell you...you don't with this guy! He played such a diverse selection which got everyone up and on the dance floor. As the night went on, we thought of a few songs we wanted to hear...no problem! He downloaded them right there on the spot (if he didn't have it) and played it. Pricing was good and in line with industry standards. I'd recommend these guys if you don't want your DJ to suck!

Profile Picture Matt, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Peter and his team at Charleston Virtuosi were fantastic to deal with throughout all of our planning. We chose the gypsy jazz duo for our ceremony and dinner musicians, then a DJ (Jake, he was awesome!) for our reception. Everything went off without a hitch! Thank you, Peter!

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The young lady that played guitar for our wedding was very talented and very sweet. She was dressed professionally and we were very pleased with the result.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would love to give this group more than just 5s!

Charleston Virtuosi was fantastic! They played our ceremony music and cocktail hour. They are incredibly talented and extremely professional. Peter was our contact person during the entire planning process and he was very helpful, sweet, and responsive. We hired a violinist and guitarist as suggested by Peter because of our song choices. The duo was able to learn 4 songs for us which sounded beautiful during our ceremony. I wish parts of the ceremony weren't such a blur just for the sake of being able to recall how wonderful they sounded.

I would absolutely recommend the Charleston Virtuosi to any bride looking for beautiful ceremony music- they are also very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/12/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were recently married and had Charleston Virtuosi play music for our ceremony.
We couldn't be happier with the job they did. They were able to learn a new song for us specifically and it was wonderful. All the guests raved about how amazing the music was. Definitely well worth the money and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Perfect score all around! If you want to elevate your party or event to the next level of awesomeness, HIRE THE Charleston Virtuosi & the Manny Band with their very unique electric violin performance. We found them on Google and hired them for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Peter and everyone else were a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating when it came to special requests, and, of course, they rocked. Everyone was dancing like crazy until the end, which of course came too soon. We would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I find myself trying to come up with an excuse to throw another party so we can have them back!

Profile Picture User4385523, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Despite inclement weather and trouble traveling through Charleston, our cellist made it on time. Our guests made a point to mention that they loved the ceremony music and that the cellist was exceptional.

Profile Picture Brendan, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were extremly pleased with Curtis our wedding singer. Charelston Virtuosi did a amazing job and provided us with exactly what we wanted.. Made our wedding day even more special..

Profile Picture Marsha, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi is a beautiful, talented, and professional ensemble in the Charleston area. I requested a trio for my wedding and had specific song requests. Not only did they learn the songs I requested but they also made my wedding less stressful by being so professional. All of my guests complimented the ceremony music for days! I highly recommend this ensemble for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Charleston Virtuosi for our Ceremony Music based on a recommendation from my wedding planner. We also booked Seth G. with through them for our cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. They very accommodating and even agreed to learn a new song for the wedding march at the last minute! I could not have been more pleased!!! We had so many compliments on their music from my guests. Peter was great to work with and I would highly recommend for any occasion. Thank you again to the Charleston Virtuosi team!

Profile Picture User4318808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music provided by Charleston Virtuosi in our wedding was magical. We wanted our special day to be memorable for us and our guests and it was. Thanks Peter and Charleston Virtuosi for making this a dream come true!

Profile Picture User4315251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Music is a huge part of everyone's wedding. Having a destination wedding, a friend recommended The Charleston Virtuosi, I could not of been more pleased. Peter Kiral made sure every detail of the pre ceremony music, ceremony music, and actually the music during dinner was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted. The Charleston Virtuosi made the Charleston atmosphere come to life. Thank you Peter and the whole group, it was amazing!

Profile Picture whitney, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was the first vendor that we booked after getting our venue. We were so excited to have a string band at our wedding ceremony. We were beyond happy with the Charleston Virtuosi. They were professional, kind, and provided such a beautiful component to our wedding. Peter was wonderful with communication prior to the wedding. He was quick to answer all of my questions. We highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone having a wedding in the Charleston area.

Profile Picture Alison, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was simply fantastic from the minute I contacted them to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They communicated in a timely fashion and could play every song I wanted at our wedding. They are a very talented group and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for musicians to play at their wedding. They added the perfect music to our perfect day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Peter with charleston virtuosi was awesome. With some very last minute changes, Peter came through and was able to execute perfectly- helping decrease the stress and work with me and my request with absolute kindness, promptness and professionalism. He even added his personal attendance as our violinist to us for a very minimal cost, when we were wanting some classical songs played that needed more than simply an acoustic guitar. Simply, he made it happen. Both he and his guitarist were able to perform most of the non traditional songs that we requested and performed them with elegance and expertise. The music was beautiful and perfect for our beach side service, and the performance during the cocktail hour was praised by our guests. We would happily hire charleston virtuosi for any future event in charleston and we highly recommend them to any couples looking for the best and very reliable musicians for their wedding.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi. Peter was so friendly and excellent with communication during the planning process. The musicians were all very professional and provided fabulous music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I felt they were very reasonably priced. They are willing to travel and very worth it!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys did a great job. Always quick to respond to questions and concerns in emails and were on time and on point. We requested they play modern songs before the start of the ceremony and could not have been more pleased with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Charleston Virtuosi for our Ceremony Music. We also had them play for our cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. It was such a pleasure working with them. Peter was very professional, helpful, and would always respond to emails in a timely manner. We had so many compliments on their music and they truly made our day so special! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. We had such a wonderful experience!!! Thank you to Peter and the Charleston Virtuosi team!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Bluffton, South Carolina and I had found Charleston Vituosi while searching online. They were flexible, accommodating, and performed so beautifully.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very easy to work with and accommodating. Made great suggestions for our ceremony music that made the ceremony even more beautiful. Extremely talented!! Would very highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi (Peter) responded promptly and professionally to all my messages and really helped to make my planning process so much easier. My guests were very impressed with the music and absolutely LOVED Charleston Virtuosi!!!!!

Profile Picture User4313439, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was so great to work with! They were so helpful and answered all of my questions and wedding day needs! We are so happy we worked with them! I highly recommend them if you are getting married in the Charleston area.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/17/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding. Our wedding planner, Michael Winship, would recommend 2 of every vendor, ranging from bakers to florists. His recommendations were always excellent; we needed to select the vendor that met "our vision" of the wedding. It was Charleston Virtuosi's exceptional website that encouraged us to contract with them. Our violin/cello duet was absolutely fantastic for pre and post wedding activities, followed by a live band for the dinner and dance session. Charleston Virtuosi is absolutely fantastic; Peter and the website facilitates both the selection of the music and finalizing the contract.

Profile Picture holly, 5/9/14, 6 Reviews