Charleston Virtuosi Reviews

185 | Charleston, SC

185 Reviews for Charleston Virtuosi

Earl · Married on 11/03/2012

Being a musician myself, I have intimate knowledge of performing at weddings. With this perspective, Charleston Virtuosi was simply fantastic in every aspect of their service. From the quality and breadth of repertoire, to their professionalism and adaptability, I am thoroughly impressed by their performance. They truly made our ceremony unforgettable and created the perfect ambience to our most special day.

Sent on 12/05/2012

David · Married on 11/01/2012

We live in Northern Ireland and arranged our wedding in Charleston SC as we love the city and its people. We wanted to make it an extra special event as the majority of our guests were flying in from Northern Ireland for the ceremony. Enter Peter Kiral and Charleston Virtuosi. Peter is ultra professional and has excellent organizational skills. He made making the necessary arrangements a very simple, straightforward, hassle free process. The playing of the wonderful musicians of Charleston Virtuosi is still being talked about by our guests. Mission accomplished Peter!!
    David and Barbara Kirkpatrick

Megan · Married on 10/20/2012

I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone looking for gorgeous string music for their wedding! Peter was extremely flexible accommodating with all our song choices. I can't say enough about how much the music added to the ceremony. Thank you so much to Peter and the entire Charleston Virtuosi group for being such an important and wonderful part of our special day!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

I knew I wanted "traditional, but not cliche" music for my wedding ceremony, but did not have specific songs in mind. Peter worked with me to find exactly the right songs for us and on the day of his trio played them perfectly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Bonnie · event on: 10/06/2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the classical trio that performed during our 50th Birthday Banquet. They were timely, poised, and very receptive to our event coordinator and the various event aspects.

Peter Kiral handle our entire booking professionally and with a great deal of integrity. We would definintely use them again in the future.

Julia · Married on 10/05/2012

I attended a wedding a couple of months ago that had a Trio from the Charleston Viruosi playing. So, for my daughter's wedding at Magnolia Plantation on Oct 5, I hired them to play for the wedding and cocktail hour.

They were very responsive when I made my original inquiries. I found them to be flexible and easy to work with. On the day of wedding, they showed up ontime and were very professional. We were very pleased with their performance. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 10/14/2012
  • User2742004 · 2+ years ago

Charleston Virtuosi was professional and played beautiful music! Joy to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2012

They did a fabulous job playing at the cocktail hour and during our beach wedding ceremony!

Hilary · Married on 09/29/2012

They were fantastic. They played our ceremony and our cocktail hour. We had asked for a special rock song to be played on our exit from the ceremony. They were able to locate the music and play it for us. This was my favorite party of my wedding, it meant so much to us. During this process it took a few phone calls and emails and they were always responsive. They also were helpful and clearly caring about the overall experience when they suggested that since we were in a museum with a more echo sound that we have a trio instead of a quartet. They really added that special element to our cocktail party. For my one year anniversary, they helped me locate that sheet music and talked with me about which instruments music would "look" the best. I was able to frame it and give to my husband. This now hangs in our house and is a constant reminder of such a special day. I would 100% use them again for a special occasion.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2012

Charleston Virtuosi played at the ceremony and cocktail hour for my September wedding. They were wonderful. The music was beautiful and perfect for the wedding. Peter was very easy to work with, professional, quick to respond and accommodating with all of my requests. I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for anyone looking to add the elegant touch of strings at their event.

Marlee · Married on 09/07/2012

This was an outdoor wedding in the gazebo in Charleston. The music that was offered up was lovely to hear and helped set the stage for a lovely wedding despite the rainy day.

Kenneth · Married on 08/25/2012

Beautifully and artfully done. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • Y

Yessica · Married on 08/11/2012

Peter and his staff are so professional. Peter was so nice and recommended beautiful music selections for our wedding. The string trio was amazing! All my guest enjoyed the music selection. Thank you Charleston Virtuosi!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Charleston Virtuosi was the perfect choice for our reception. We had them play during our cocktail hour while people arrived at the reception and had drinks and apps. The music was beautiful, elegant, and exactly what I had hoped for that time period. There is true talent in this group of musicians! I would highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2012

Charleston Virtuosi is fabulous! They played for our vow renewal and it was just lovely. They have a broad selection of music and are professional and friendly. Here is a link to our event with a photo of them playing.

Annamaria · Married on 06/23/2012

My wedding planner recommended me this group and I am very thankful for this wonderful recommendation. Peter was very helpful in assisting us with the music selection for our wedding ceremony as well as which ensemble would best suit us. He also suggested we have a jazz trio perform during our reception, which was another great suggestion. All of the musicians were absolutely fantastic and I would highly recommend Peter and his entourage to any bride and groom looking for music to accompany their wedding reception, cocktail party, or any event for that matter.

Christopher · Married on 06/09/2012

They provided fantastic music for our wedding ceremony. They set the atmosphere perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a special occasion in Charleston.

Katherine · Married on 06/09/2012

Peter Kiral and Charleston Virtuosi were fantastic to work with! They not only provided beautiful music for our ceremony, they were willing to work with any requests that we had. Peter was always quick to respond to my emails and even set up a meeting to discuss the music so I would feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/16/2014

stephanie · Married on 05/26/2012

When my friend, a well known conductor, recommended the Charleston Virtuosi for my daughter's wedding, I knew they would be great. And they were amazing! The string trio's performance was excellent during the wedding ceremony. Peter Kiral, the manager of the group, also suggested that I book their jazz guitar duo to perform during our wedding reception. All of the musicians did an amazing job and we are delighted they were part of our big day. I highly recommend the Charleston Virtuosi to every future bride!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Mary Beth · Married on 05/26/2012

Peter and his group were such a joy to work with. He gave great suggestions for what to play before and after the ceremony. I highly recommend the trio ... The music was absolutely beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2012

A fine group of musicians that made the ceremony perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2012

June · Married on 05/25/2012

They were wonderful. From meeting with Peter, to the ceremony and the cocktail hour, to helping my son-in-law with amplification for his guitar performance they couldn't have been easier or nicer to work with. Our wedding planner recommended them and they did not disappoint.

Ann · Married on 05/19/2012

This group was wonderful, and exactly what we wanted. They were prompt and played beautifully. Absolutely recommended.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Bobbi · Married on 05/11/2012

They are very professional and I was very pleased

Laurette · Married on 05/05/2012

Charleston Virtuosi delivered an exceptional performance at my daughter's wedding in Charleston. We had many compliments from the guests afterwards about the quality of the music. In addition, Peter Kiral was very easy to work with and helpful regarding the selection of the music, logistics, etc. We also received a CD of the wedding music which I play frequently to remember the ceremony and hear again the fantastic music!