Charleston Virtuosi Reviews

185 | Charleston, SC

185 Reviews for Charleston Virtuosi

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing group! I had very specific wants in terms of music, ranging from contemporary to classical to old hymnals and they made it all happen. I heard nothing but great reviews and I could not be have been happier with the money we spent. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Connie · Married on 08/24/2013

Last August, our daughter was married in Charleston at the beautiful Legare Waring House venue. The wedding was phenomenal and one of the reasons was due to Charleston Virtuosi, who provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music. Peter Kiral and his ensemble were absolutely great. The music was beautifully performed and added such an elegant factor to the ceremony. We could have not been any more pleased with their quality of service and professionalism. Peter was very helpful in music selection and even composed a piece for the bridal alter walk that was not typically done with classical instruments alone. Charleston Virtuosi did not disappoint in any manner. Hands down, they were perfect from start to finish. Absolute perfection. I would highly recommend them for any formal occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jodie · Married on 08/16/2013

Absolutely loved working with Peter and the members of Charleston Virtuosi. It was so easy to personalize our ceremony with their website playlist. We selected our favorites, and simply put them in order for the ceremony outline. Super easy right? And oh my goodness, did they deliever on our wedding day. Stunning performance! Walking down the aisle to a live string ensemble is beyond! A detail of our special day that I will never forget. Thank you Charleston Virtuosi!

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Charleston Virtuosi did a wonderful job of setting the scene for our wedding at Magnolia Plantation. The music was beautiful and all of our music choices were played, even Beatles songs during our cocktail hour. The rain did not stop them from performing beautiful music. They adapted to the situation seamlessly. I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for any wedding or formal event!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Laura · Married on 06/27/2013

Charleston Virtuosi was incredible! Worked with our budget and went to great lengths to make sure I had everything I wanted on our big day. They were great about answering all of my questions and always fast to reply and accommodate my needs. We loved having them be a part of our wedding!

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I had Charleston Virtuosi preform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour (we had a string trio). If you are looking for a fantastic musicians to play at your wedding then book them, you will not regret it one bit! They were extremely flexible with traveling ( we had our wedding on Bald Head Island), great communication regarding the type of songs we wanted played, and Peter was easy to communicate with regarding all of the details for the wedding day. It is amazing how well they play classical and modern music. I can not express how amazing they preformed at our wedding, many of my guests made comments on how fantastic it was to listen to them play throughout the per-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour.

Sent on 08/11/2014

We were very pleased with Charleston Virtuosi. Peter was very helpful and accommodating. We would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Musicians (violinist, celloist) sent us their repetoire but also asked us about what we wanted for
    pre-ceremony music. Through their website we were able to listen to and choose exactly what music we wanted. They arrived early and were ready to start 30 minutes before the
    ceremony. We had an outside ceremony and both musicians were dressed in formal attire. They played classical pieces and one contemporary piece. Guests arrived and enjoyed the music beforehand as well as the music at the recessional. I would definitely invite these musicians
    to play again should an occasion arise.

Kenneth · Married on 05/22/2013

Charleston Virtuosi furnished a violin/cello duo for our reunion and we could not have made a better choice. They played baroque chamber music for two and a half hours, mostly Bach, as requested. Their musicianship was superb, living up to the name. They were on time, dressed appropriately, and comported themselves as the true professional that they obviously were.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Very easy to work with. Very helpful when I needed help and ideas for music. Very responsive to emails and phone calls. Very professional during the ceremony and reception. Dressed appropriately. Excellent musicians.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

The Charleston Virtuosi group made our wedding day extremely special. From the moment guest arrived to the venue the trio was entertaining and extremely professional. My husband and I worked with Peter to pick out the type of music we wanted from the ceremony to the sit down dinner. Everyone said how much they enjoyed the string ensemble. I would highly recommend The Charleston Virtuosi. Thanks Peter!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Mary Alice · Married on 05/01/2013

Charleston Virtuosi performed for my daughter's wedding and did an outstanding job. They arrived ahead of time and just made the most beautiful music you could ever want at a wedding! Love them!!!! Would highly recommend for ANY event!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Karee · Married on 04/20/2013

Peter was very professional and easy to work with. He and I worked together to select the prefect pieces for our ceremony; Peter was great with offering his professional opinion. Charleston Virtuosi is neat in that they play modern music was well as classical. Truly enjoyed them!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Karee · Married on 04/20/2013

Loved the choices of contemporary music available! Very easy to work with and super professional.

P · Married on 04/20/2013

It was pleasure working with Peter in organizing our selections for music for our wedding and reception hour. He was very professional and prompt in responding to emails, and on the day our our ceremony his group arrived on time and did a wonderful job entertaining our guest. I would recommend if your looking for a professional and talented group.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2013

Charleston Virtuosi was amazing to work with! Peter was my main contact, he was great, so flexible and easy to work with. My uncle is a musician and they let him play in the ceremony with them which was really special for my family. Not very many groups in charleston would have been that easy going and flexible and that is something that is much appreciated when planning a wedding. The music was absolutely gorgeous and flawless. I would 100% recommend them for any event and especially for a wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2013

I had a desitination wedding so all communication was via phone and/or email; regardless their services were flawless and everything I envisioned.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Emily · Married on 04/05/2013

Amazing ceremony and cocktail hour music!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Peter was flexible with us and was able to play every song we requested. The acoustic guitar was beautiful and perfectly complemented our small and cozy ceremony while filling the church (even though it was halfway filled). I am happy to recommend their services!

Kimberly · Married on 03/24/2013

The music was beautiful. They were so pleasant to work with-one of the few stress free parts of my wedding planning!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Bridgett · Married on 03/02/2013

Charlesto Virtuosi/ Peter kiral was absolutely amazing!! I am still getting comments on what a wonderful touch that was to my wedding!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Janette · Married on 12/29/2012

I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to every bride who is looking for high quality performances.
    We booked the string duet for our ceremony and two jazz guitar players for the cocktail reception. They did amazing job with the selection of their music. Also, Mr. Peter Kiral suggested us the perfect DJ for our reception. You all rock!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Katie · Married on 12/29/2012

We had such a wonderful experience with Charleston Virtuosi. From start to finish, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Peter was extremely responsive from the get-go! We had so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony music was. I would highly recommend them and hope to work with them again for another event!

Sent on 08/20/2014

April · Married on 12/12/2012

Had a very small wedding ceremony with a duo of violin & cello. It was elegent and very intimate for my occasion. Prompt communication with with staff. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Jeannie · Married on 12/01/2012

I would highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi. The duo that played at our daughters marriage set the tone of from the minute our guest arrived until they finished their last drink during the cocktail hour.
    Peter was prompt with his responses, they arrived on time, executed the music perfectly and handled themselves professionally.

Sent on 12/10/2012