Charleston Uplighting, LLC Reviews

Charleston Uplighting, LLC 1
Charleston Uplighting, LLC 2
  • Patryce

Patryce · Married on 09/01/2013

Charleston Uplighting did a fabulous job providing the lighting for my wedding. Because I was a destination bride, I was unable to meet with their team in person. However, they were very efficient with communication by email between myself and my wedding planner. Words cannot express how beautiful their work was. My wedding was at the SC Aquarium and I purchased a full package of uplighting services which included both indoor and outdoor uplighting with a GOBO that had our custom monorgram on it. It was absolutely amazing!! I definitely would recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/22/2013

They were easy to work with and did an amazing job. Highly recommended

Sent on 06/18/2013

Excellent service. Very responsive

Sent on 05/29/2013

Courtnay · Married on 05/24/2013

Tonia and Rob are amazing. They did a beautiful green and purple uplighting for our wedding reception. They were very flexible with the set up times of our other vendors. They worked with us to get the exact shade if green and purple for us as we'll as the exact fonts we wanted for our names and last initial. We were so pleased with them and will use them again for any event we have in the future.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2013

Rob and Tonia were awesome to work with. Quick response to any question. We had originally planned to have outdoor lighting, then at last minute, had to have tents. They were very flexible and stated that would be no problem for them to work around. So professional and so friendly during the stressful times of planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

They did a beautiful job for our wedding venue

Sent on 05/22/2013

Alena · Married on 04/20/2013

Charleston Uplighting were amazing. We really had no idea which direction we wanted to go in and they had so many ideas. The reception venue looked fantastic and the uplighting made such a difference. The pinlight that was on the wedding cake was so elegant.

Sent on 04/25/2013
  • User2097895 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with. Added a beautiful and unique ambiance to our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2013

Charleston Uplighting provided uplighting for our March 2013 wedding in Charleston. The owners, Rob and Tonia, are very easy to work with, extremely responsive to emails, and accomodated all of our requests. The lighting was PERFECT, and made a huge impact in our venue, the Old Exchange Building. They are priced right, and are an excellent value for the services they provide. Highly endorse Charleston Uplighting for all of your lighting needs!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/22/2012

It was fabulous! No complaints at all.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Rob and Tonia did a wonderful job uplighting my wedding, it was even more amazing than i had imagined. thank you so much

Sent on 01/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2012

Wonderful experience working with Charleston Uplighting. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to the wonderful vendors I had. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Vanessa · Married on 10/20/2012

Charleston Uplighting did a fantastic job transforming our ballroom for the bride's special day. It dramatically changed the look and feel of the room and showed beautifully in their wedding photos. We called Rob the day before the wedding and they were able to come by and set up at last minute's notice. We recommend Charleston Uplighting to all of our brides!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Donna · event on 10/19/2012

It was great working with both Tonia and Rob. Tonia sent me photos of past events and worked your pricing to fit my budget without compromising the professional look that we were looking for at the Aquarium.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Colin · Married on 10/13/2012

Both Rob & Tonia were fantastic to work with! They made what was such a valuable addition to the decor of our reception so simple & stress free - even going the extra mile & testing out the lighting to ensure it didn't impact our photos of the big evening. They were always happy to meet with us in advance to test out any ideas we had, and always available by phone as needed - which was critical since we did all of our planning from out of town. Truly a great value & addition to our wedding! Whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone, without any reservations! Thanks again Rob & Tonia!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Tony & Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

Charleston Uplighting is the BEST lighting company ever! They did a spectacular job with the lighting for our wedding... and the go-bo was to die for! Rob and Tonia will bring your vision to "light"!!! I have beautiful photos of the lighting from my wedding day that I will have for a lifetime! We truly couldnt be happier with the end results! We will use them again for sure for our anniversary party! Thanks Rob and Tonia, you both did a GREAT job :)

Sent on 11/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

This was for the reception site for a destination wedding for us. Rob went to the site to review it and provide a proposal. Rob was really flexible and helpful to explain the setup and openly accepted questions/feedback. We had many compliments on the decor, the uplighting of which was the icing on the cake. Great job!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Monica · Married on 09/29/2012

Rob @ Charleston uplighting did an an amazing job lighting up Tidewater Chapel for my wedding !

Sent on 10/11/2012

Shermicka · Married on 09/01/2012

The lighting was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Christy · event on 08/25/2012

Charleston Uplighting provided our client with the perfect touch to their corporate dinner. They knew exactly what to provide to enhance the space where the event was held. Always answering questions quickly, we were able to get a quote together within 2 days! They were professional and made the whole process easy and fun. We look forward to working with them on many more events and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2012

kaleyah · Married on 08/11/2012

Very flexible. Very concerned about my needs. Provided my vision.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Janet · Married on 06/02/2012

Charleston Uplighting is extremely professional and easy to work with. They offer wonderful lighting design, and will work with your needs. I coordinated a wedding at the South Carolina Aquarium in downtown Charleston, and they lit the Terrace overlooking the water. The bride and groom were beyond thrilled with the ambiance the lighting emitted. Many kudos to Charleston Uplighting. I highly recommend hiring them for your next event!

Sent on 06/25/2012

JK · Married on 04/28/2012

Your lighting ideas and equipment really helped to make our wedding venue attractive and fun! Thanks for offering your thoughts on how best to position the lighting for our event. Your guys were great!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Beckie · Married on 04/21/2012

Mr Rob of Charleston Uplighting was friendly, professional, excellent customer service. He worked for us, not just with us. Before signing a contract we knew what we were getting and paying for. He brought the product to our home and let us see what the right color could do. He kept in contact via e-mail. He was professional from beginning to end. The service is 1st class and so is the product.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Joey · Married on 03/30/2012

My wedding was at dusk and outside so the lighting was very important to me! Charleston Uplighting exceeded all of my expectations!!!! The service was excellent and the lighing was perfect!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!