Charleston Blooms Reviews

Charleston Blooms 6
Charleston Blooms 7

Emma · Married on 03/15/2019

Best vendor ever!

Charleston Blooms was our FAVORITE wedding vendor to work with by far!!! Mari and Penny were AMAZING!!! We fell in love with their bubbly personalities, spunk, positive spirit!! Not only did they do a phenomenal job with our flowers but helped us with several decorations and all the little details as well! They even offered to spray paint some of the decor items I wanted to change the colors on and remove pieces of their lanterns to make every detail perfect! SO SO sweet!! We were planning a destination wedding and Mari allowed us to ship items to her house and was extremely kind about it. They were more accommodating, flexible, and patient than we ever could have imagined. On top of that, they went above and beyond with the flowers and our wedding vision!! We could not have asked for better florists to do our wedding! We received SEVERAL compliments on our flowers and how gorgeous they looked! I would HIGHLY recommend any bride to choose Charleston Blooms for their wedding! Such a fun team to work with!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Charleston Blooms 8
    Charleston Blooms 9
    Charleston Blooms 10
    Charleston Blooms 11
    Charleston Blooms 12
    Charleston Blooms 13

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Charleston blooms was everything and more! I planned my wedding from out of town and they were very easy to work with and great at communicating. Mari and Penny gave me the flowers of my dreams and all I did was describe a few colors/ flowers and they did it perfectly within budget (when other florists said they couldn’t fit my tight budget). I also used Penny and Mari as day of coordinators for my wedding. They were very eager to help me get everything perfect and stuck to my timeline since I had a separate location for my ceremony and reception. They decorated everything perfect and made sure the DJ and caterer stayed on the timeline! I wouldn’t have made it with out them and they made my wedding very fun and stress free! I didn’t have to worry about anything since I knew they were taking care of it all!! They even cleaned everything up after the wedding and packed all of our gifts and presents up for us!! They were amazing !! Highly recommend !!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Charleston Blooms 14
    Charleston Blooms 15
    Charleston Blooms 16
    Charleston Blooms 17
    Charleston Blooms 18

Mariah · Married on 05/06/2018

Mari and Penny with Charleston Blooms are wonderful!! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding day look beautiful and also things running smoothly and stress free! I hired them for florals and day of coordinator services. The bouquets and floral were perfect and exactly want I was wanting! And as my day of coordinator they were so great with the wedding timeline and things just going so smoothly and myself the bride not having to worry about anything! Simply an amazing wedding vendor that you must book!!! Love them and can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/05/2018

Mari is amazing!! My husband and I did not have a huge budget to spend on flowers- but Mari worked her magic and made the wedding absolutely beautful!. Mari was extemely helpful and practical throughout our entire process! Mari is super fun and energetic- I loved working with her!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Devon · Married on 02/18/2018

Mari and Penny were such a Godsend! They took my vision and completely blew me away. I was beyond ecstatic when I saw the finished product on my wedding day. You spend so much time envisioning what you want your wedding to look like, and I was honestly in such good hands. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful team.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Morgan · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't say enough about how amazing Charleston Blooms is! They go above and beyond with their service and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Lani · Married on 11/04/2017

Flowers were one of the last things on my list to plan and book for my wedding. My wedding coordinator recommended Charleston Blooms and was one of the best things we did. Mari was great to work with and she worked with my wedding coordinator to really form a vision that tied directly into the feel of the rustic Charleston wedding that I was going for. Charleston Blooms created such memorable arrangements for a big day and our guests were complimenting how unique and beautiful the flower bouquets tied together with the boutonnieres and how beautiful the table setting was.992.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

My flowers exceeded all expectations! I was on a tight budget but was able to get everything I needed. The arrangements were exactly what I had envisioned and more! Thank you so much for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 01/28/2017

There are no words to express how grateful I am to both Mari and Penny of Charleston Blooms. They served not only as my florist, but as my month-of wedding planner as well. Mari was quick to respond to messages throughout the planning process and would send emails full of wonderful ideas. I was forced to change my venue a few months prior to the wedding. At the time, I was in a slight panic, but Mari was an integral part in reconfiguring the entire reception. With her help, the reception turned out even more spectacular than I had envisioned! She had wonderful recommendations for vendors and actually had quite a few furniture and decorative items that I could use instead of renting them from an outside source. Just one of the many things that I valued most was their flexibility to work within my budget and yet still deliver a beautiful wedding and reception. However, it was Mari and Penny’s delightful personality and attentiveness to my needs on the day of the wedding that has earned them this glowing review. Mari and Penny took care of the items that I overlooked, made sure the vendors were on schedule, and everything ran smoothly. They even prepared for us a sampling of the food and drinks served during our cocktail hour so weren't famished before greeting our guests. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Charleston Blooms 19
    Charleston Blooms 20
  • Keenan

Keenan · Married on 12/10/2016

Mari and Charleston Blooms made all of my floral/decor wedding dreams a true reality. From the vintage furniture, all white florals, super-sized ceremony arrangements and a stunning "in memory of" setup on 2 wooden doors--it was absolutely more than I could have asked for. Mari is one of the hardest working women and you won't find the combination of her heart, passion, work eithc, quality of work and price anywhere else in Charleston. You will not be disappointed if you book Charleston Blooms for your wedding! Absolutely, hands down, the best!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/23/2016

Mari and Charleston Blooms were fantastic to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and they listened to every request and idea I had while adding in their own creative touches. They were even able to add on some additional floral decor when we decided a little last minute that we needed a bit more for our venue. Great service!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Donia · Married on 10/15/2016

They were awesome and so great to work with! Beautiful flowers and exactly what my daughter wanted!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

I'd recommend Charleston Blooms to anyone planning a wedding in Charleston. Mari's prices were the most agreeable of all the florists I contacted but somehow she manages to offer value without sacrificing quality. Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and sophisticated. I gave Mari just a few reference photos of some arrangements I liked and she delivered what I had in mind but also pleasantly surprised me with some of her own creative touches that I would have never thought of on my own. I'll never forget walking around the venue before guests arrived and seeing how beautifully she made my vision come to life. A truly special moment. She is also such a doll and was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. An enthusiastic 5 out of 5!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/11/2016

Mari and Penny were fantastic! They were really easy to work with and ask for changes and updates with. They kept us informed during the whole process

Sent on 07/06/2016

Deanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Absolutely a pleasure working with Mari and Penny! The flowers were beautiful, the church and venue were exactly what we wanted for the wedding! My florist for and flower needs in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2016

THEY ARE THE BEST! So sweet and helpful. They take your vision and create it to perfection! LOVE CHARLESTON BLOOMS!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Charleston bloom for my wedding April 2016 and I loved everything about this company. The women that work here were able to see my vision and bring it to life. They took so much stress off of me and they went above and beyond the expected. The prices were very reasonable and I got so many compliments!

Sent on 07/31/2016

H'Rosalyn · Married on 04/09/2016

Charleston Blooms went above and beyond for our wedding! We showed her pictures of what we wanted for our wedding and once we saw everything put together it looked like something out of a storybook! I would def. recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Lesley · Married on 04/08/2016

I am not even sure I can do Ms. Mari and Penny enough justice with 5 stars! From the time we met these ladies' warm spirit helped shape the perfect day. We first hired them for our florals and quickly added on the day-of coordination which is probably the BEST decision I made aside from the groom himself, hahaha! Our ceremony was at 6:30pm and Mari arrived at around 11am and did not leave until close to midnight! I had purchased several decor items and Mari was able to take all of those items and make my vision a reality without any assistance from me so I was able to focus on getting glammed for the day! If you want beautiful flowers at about half the price of the other area vendors, please give Charleston Blooms a call.. you will not regret it! Again, be sure to ask about their day-of services as you will certainly appreciate knowing all of the background activities are being taken care of with careful thought and kindness to all :)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Mari and Charleston Blooms are fantastic! Our bouquets and boutonnières were greenery (no flowers) and they looked awesome! Prices were great and the work was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/13/2015

I had so much trouble finding a florist that would actually contact me with quotes and was feeling pretty discouraged when I stumbled upon Charleston blooms. With just a brief description of my colors and a few flowers I liked, Charleston Blooms created bouquets and boutonnieres that were even more beautiful than I imagined!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Charleston Blooms. We worked with Mari and she truly made our wedding day spectacular! She went above and beyond to make all of the floral arrangements so beautiful and even surprised me with my favorite flower (peonies) for our October wedding which aren't easy to come by in the fall. Charleston Blooms really goes above an beyond to work with you to get you what you need. I will be recommending this company to all of my friends for their weddings! Mari is the best!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2015

I had some difficulty when contacting florists because they didn't seem to envision the same thing as me. Our wedding was getting closer and closer and I was scouring the internet reading reviews for florists and came across Charleston Blooms. Mari was so quick to respond and seemed to completely get my vision for flowers for the wedding.
    We used small medicine bottles going down our tables rather than the traditional 1-vase in the middle of a table. I wanted it to look more whimsical and romantic, as if all the flowers had been picked on the way to the wedding and she exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was beautiful, and exactly as I'd hoped it would be - I wanted some ferns and other greens in there, and it was perfect. The bottles going down the table looked AMAZING, she added some cute sprigs with berries, some ferns, and beautiful flowers. I am still in awe over it when I look at pictures. Would 100% book again!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Elise · Married on 10/02/2015

Mari did an amazing job with the flowers for our ceremony and reception! They came out even better than I could have possibly imagined and she was wonderful to work with. We had to change our ceremony location from a park to inside the reception venue due to rain and flooding, but Mari pulled off the last minute adjustments and made it all beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2015