Charleston Black Cab Company Reviews

53 | Charleston, SC

53 Reviews for Charleston Black Cab Company

0.4
      0.5

I would not send my dog to the vet with this service. The man driving was slow, did not know the way, and made the trip in 30 minutes instead of the normal 15. I wasted my money with this service. Find somebody else!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Catherine · Married on 06/02/2012

0.4
      0.5

First, let me say, I have never written a negative review. Ever. I can't even bring myself to leave a bad tip. But Black Cab Company literally LEFT ME AND MY HUSBAND AT OUR VENUE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A TEXT. The cab driver texted me when they arrived and told me to take my time-I wrote back and told them that I would and thank you. They left me without another word 30 min later. Thank goodness I was too busy with family and friends to drink much at my wedding and was able to drive myself home. Oh, and when I asked a company rep when the next cab would be available, they had the audacity to tell me "9:00 am." No "I'm sorry" no nothing. I would think twice before hiring this company.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Don · Married on 03/23/2013

0.0

Black cab company was recommended to us by our venue - I called them and they were very polite and professional on the phone. We arrived in Charleston a week before the wedding - on the Friday before we thought we'd see if we could move the pick up time to a half hour earlier - thank god we did - The response I got from Black Cab was that we don't have a reservation for you - mysteriously the girl I spoke with (who's name I had) no longer worked there. So they wouldn't do anything for us as they were booked up - what a load of crap. Enter DBH Limo service of Charleston - they were able to accommodate us on very short notice and the driver was extremely professional! I wouldn't recommend Black Cab to anyone.

Sent on 04/05/2013