Charles Eames Photography Reviews

Charles Eames Photography 3
Charles Eames Photography 4
Charles Eames Photography 5

danielle · Married on 07/25/2014

I would like to think I am not the typically bride and by that I mean I hate taking pictures of myself LOL and could very well be a photographers worse nightmare.

When planning my wedding I knew finding the right vendor for this would be crucial. I was recommended so many amazing people with amazing work (which made this process a bit harder than i expected). When I went to meet with Charles with my future sister-in-law we immediately clicked. I knew he was the perfect vendor to capture all my special moments.

Charles and his team were amazing and more importantly (to me anyway) FUN. I also got some pretty AMAZING pictures out of the deal and didn't have to wait very long to see them either. If you are looking for "not just another ordinary photographer" then Charles is your guy.

Trust that there will be lots of amazing shot, some laughs and my god there will be dancing : )

Sent on 09/19/2014

Missy · Married on 12/31/2012

Charles shot our New Years Eve wedding; he did an amazing job and was very creative with our poses. Everyone thought he was part of the family because he was very friendly and extremely outgoing. He's a great photographer who I would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 02/13/2013
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing !

First I’d like to say that Charles is a complete sweetheart.. being a nervous bride he has made the entire process so smooth! He answered every single question I had and let me bother him on multiple occasions haha.
    His team was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish of our day! They made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our big day! I’ve seen some of our work from the day of our wedding and I am in loveeeee! I can not wait to see the rest! Don’t hesitate on booking Charles for your photo/video needs! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again Charles and team for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/02/2019