Charles Eames Photography Reviews

Charles Eames Photography 5
Charles Eames Photography 6
Charles Eames Photography 7

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2017

Charles and his team were absolutely amazing. They were so accommodating and went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable. We just received a few of the pictures and a glimpse of the video and we are in love. (He even uses a drone which makes the video that much better!) You will not be disappointed if you choose them for your wedding!!!! They were simply the best :)

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

Such a pleasure to work with, we are beyond happy with our photos and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture some of the most special days of your lives!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Charles Eames Photography 8
    Charles Eames Photography 9

Christine · Married on 10/30/2016

Working with Charles was amazing. He went above and beyond what we expected from a photographer.

Charles had photographed my friends wedding and after seeing his work, we had to have him as our photographer. We lived outside of the area where Charles usually photographs, but he was amazing enough to travel to our wedding and be our photographer.

Charles attended my hair and makeup session prior to our wedding and was great about not interrupting the services. During our ceremony, which was outdoors in the rain, Charles captured multiple angles of us, our children and all who attended. The pictures came out great even for a cloudy and rainy day. For our reception, Charles took pictures of various details, guests, us and all 6 of our children. He also did some posed shots out doors...which came out amazing as well. After promptly receiving our photos, I was amazed at how great he was at capturing shots that I didn't even notice he had taken.

Thank you for making our wedding day amazing Charles. <3

Sent on 11/11/2016

Samuel · Married on 10/15/2016

Charlie was absolutely fantastic at mine and my wife's wedding. His entire staff was very easy to work with, and helped put us at ease for all our photos. He was also such a fantastic officiant that I had family members asking me if he was one of my best friends. All in all, fantastic.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Highly recommend Charles Eames photography! Professional, friendly, and extremely helpful to me and my bridal party, and my guests. even went as far as helping to pin boutineers on the fellas! I will use them again!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Charles and his team are very professional, flexible and attentive. They go above and beyond to make your day as special as possible. Their ultimate goal is you and what you envision for your big day. My advice for those still feeling unsure is to give Charles a call. Once you speak to him he will put any concerns at ease and help to answer any questions as well as offer his expertise.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

Charlie was fantastic! We loved working with him. He was so helpful, easy to work with, and went above and beyond to make our day incredible! Thank you, Charlie!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 07/22/2016

My husband and I can not say enough great things about Charles Eames Photography. Charlie and his crew are not only professional, but they are so down to earth and easy to get along with! They kept our wedding day running smoothly adding a lot of comic relief! Kim, Charles's assistant was so sweet and went above and beyond to make sure everything from my hair to our flowers were in place before each shot was taken. Charles was prompt and went above and beyond his job description! The best part is the pictures came out amazing! Thank you so much Charlie! We highly recommend you!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Charles photographed my brothers wedding this weekend and he was absolutely fantastic. I knew from the moment he arrived that i was going to love him from the jokes he was cracking and by how comfortable he made everyone feel. He was a lot of fun but still very professional. He really showed his passion for his work when we had an issue with where we were taking photos. Although the venue told us we could do photos anywhere, we were approached by a screaming "greens manager" on the golf course who repeatedly yelled at the bride and groom that they could not take any pictures. Well Charles stepped right in and was not going to allow that to happen. He was able to get a couple golf carts to transport them to some other beautiful spots on the course, away from some of the golfers! I can't forget the other amazing photographers that came and worked with him. They were great! Charles and his crew were able to capture so many amazing moments and nothing felt rushed. They made a point to ask everyone if we felt we needed any additional shots that he didn't get. I was able to request some shots with my husband and I with the bride and groom as well as some extra sibling shots. I have never felt so comfortable with a photographer. I cant wait to see how they all come out!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

I waited until receiving my wedding photos from Charles before writing my review…only so I would have even more amazing words of praise for Charles and his incredible team. And man.. was I right. Our photos are beyond gorgeous. So many great moments were captured, many that were fleeting at the time, but I am so thrilled are saved forever in such an exquisite way. However, from day one I could have written him a great review. From the moment he walked into shoot my friend’s wedding, Charles completely put the room at ease, ridding the room of the natural nervous tension. Charles is hilarious, patient, creative, reassuring & an amazing talent. He eases that tension with little effort. His eye for creating and capturing the most beautiful moments is only matched by his personality. He was the easiest decision in the entire wedding planning process. The next easy decision was asking him to officiate when we found out he was becoming a minister. We couldn’t have been luckier to find him. We ended up re-shooting our engagement photos with him, because our original shoot felt very strange and unlike us. He capture our quirky, awkward, nerdy, (yet lovable!) energy, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The Photo Booth was a huge hit. He brought 3 people to run it for our sizable party. One of which was his Dad! As people who cherish the importance of family, I really loved that. Instead of people taking the images with a camera attached to a computer screen, there was an actual photographer taking the photos and people got to take home 4x6’s of their shots. We got married at a relatively new venue, Charles kept the day going smoothly, not only making sure we were on track but ensured the venue was on point. When the “Green’s Manager” got uppity about taking pictures on the golf course Charles immediately went to bat, made the venue wrangled up some golf carts and made sure they brought us to the most beautiful places around the property. Knowing he was on ou

Sent on 07/13/2016

Emily · Married on 05/29/2016

Charles is amazing! He pretty much ran the show, and kept everything running smoothly, and timely. He is incredibly professional, attentive, accommodating, and funny. We did a family photo shoot, engagement and wedding photos with Charles. On each occasion, Charles went above and beyond our expectations. He had everyone laughing, smiling, and having a good time. Charles and his assistant took absolutely fantastic photos and captured memories of a lifetime. Charles has a wonderful personality and is able to make everyone feel relaxed, calm, and at ease. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember these special occasions. Charles truly loves what he does and there is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day. I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Charles to anyone!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/08/2016

Charles was so easy to work with. He returned emails and phone calls quickly and was very thorough. His sense of humor kept me (the bride) and everyone else laughing and relaxed throughout the day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event! ????????????

Sent on 05/22/2016

I would definitely recommend Charles to anybody that needs photography done for an event. He made himself a very flexible, his camera was always in his hand and not to mention he has an amazing personality. It was almost like we had an instant connection from phone call number one . His pictures came out great and it's something that we will now have forever .

Sent on 02/15/2016

Erin · Married on 11/14/2015

Charles is THE BEST.. he doesn't even need another rave review! We spoke and met with so many photographers, but from the first email it was obvious that Charles was the right choice. He took a genuine interest in our wedding plans. He went along with my crazy requests for our engagement pictures.. we are the least photogenic couple ever, but he kept us laughing the entire day! He has an amazing eye and an even better personality. I'm obsessed with our engagement pictures and am looking forward to our wedding pictures even more! I really can't imagine working with anyone else for such important events. You will not regret booking Charles Eames!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Great job. Takes great photos and directs great poses.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jaime · Married on 08/28/2015

Charles is an amazingly, talented photographer. I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with our wedding pictures. It was important to find someone who could capture our special day in a way that would truly reflect who we are as a couple and the closeness of our families and that's exactly what Charles delivered. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/01/2015

Charles and Dave shot our wedding on 8-1-15 and I it was the best decision we made. Both Charles and Dave were great to work with and they never made anything feel daunting or uncomfortable. Even my husband enjoyed taking the pictures because Charles and Dave kept the mood light and were cracking jokes practically the entire time. Charles was completely professional and handled even awkward situations with grace and tact. The photographs that we received were gorgeous and I can't stop looking at them. I would recommend Charles to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jasmine · Married on 07/18/2015

An Amazing Experience! 7-18-15 Wedding @ The Woodbury Country Club LI My husband Jon and I would first like to take this opportunity to thank Charles for a wonderful experience. Charles is such a genuinely nice person and we clicked with him the first time we met him to discuss our photography options. Our engagement photo shoot in Dumbo Brooklyn was a blast and may I say the pictures are awesome! Charles knew exactly what we were looking for and he helped us create our vision on our wedding day. He answered all of questions along the way and really made the experience stress free. Charles has an easy going personality, is super friendly and has a good sense of humor. We were nervous at first taking our photos but Charles made us laugh, making us forget we were the center of attention. He really helped make our personalities shine. Typically it would be awkward to have someone taking pictures of you non stop and Charles made it so effortless we had no sense of feeling awkward at all. The day of our wedding it was raining outside and Charles sent me a text message assuring me that I would not have to worry b/c he would make the best of the day and it will be fun. To be honest he eased my worries and with a blessing from God it was beautiful and sunny out by the time we were ready to go. We had a second photographer that Charles works with, Dave who took our journalistic style photos. He and Charles were a great team. He too has a great personality and they just complimented each other and I got a sneak peek of our photos that each of them took and oh boy! I'm excited to share these stunning images. This is not fluff talk...their pictures are AMAZING, classic, fun and creative. I will definitely stay in contact with Charles and will definitely recommend them to our friends and family. I could go on and on about the wonderful experience we had but now it's up to you, give Charles Eames Photography a call and see for yourself you will have no regrets at all.

Sent on 09/02/2015

elaine · Married on 07/03/2015

Photography is definitely something a lot of people stress about for the day of the wedding. It takes a lot of time and is a bit repetitive. Not with Charles it isn't! Charles is funny, warm and engaging. He doesn't make you feel like you're doing the same thing over and over. He joked with everyone and made the time go by very quickly. He remembered all the different pictures we had said we wanted and was more than happy to shoot whatever we called him over for at the reception. Charles also looked out for us and made sure we were having fun and not being pulled out to take pictures with family and whatnot. He knew that was important to us. His assistant, Kiera, was so great that my brother wants her to shoot some photos of his daughter. The images he shot for our engagement shoot were beautiful so we can't wait to see our wedding photos!! Charles is awesome and you won't regret using him!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Augustus · Married on 05/31/2015

When we met with Charles, he explained his overall plan for taking pictures at our wedding, and then worked with us to adjust was we saw fit. The pictures he took were clear and vivid. Charles took posed pictures of us as well as candid shots of us and our guests; we have fun, beautiful memorable pictures.
    During the wedding, Charles interacted with our guests, keeping them relaxed while clicking away. Many of the guests gave us great compliments about Charles, both for his professional and friendly demeanor, as well as his willingness to snap pictures they requested

Sent on 07/05/2015

adam · Married on 05/23/2015

Charlie was absolutely amazing. He was extremely professional and made picture taking a blast rather than a chore. The photos came out even better than I could have expected. He did so well he actually made my sister jealous!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Charles recently photographed my daughters Christening. Charles was amazing! Friendly, easy going & not pushy with the photos! He was able to capture beautiful photos without being pushy. He took great photos during the service without being a distraction. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHARLES!

Sent on 03/20/2017

meredith · Married on 04/10/2015

Fabulous! Charles and his team were absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see my pictures! Very down to earth and easy to work with, most importantly wasn't so serious and made everyone laugh! Another very important thing to mention when dinner was being served everyone was coming up to my husband and I at our little table and he came over and said he needed us for a few minutes but he just wanted to make sure we ate something! Charles was always available to talk to and always responded to my emails no matter how many times a day! It was truly and amazing experience!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Genesis · Married on 02/15/2015

Wow Wow Wow! Words can not express how happy we were with the quality of work Charles provided us on our wedding day. He is so attention to detail. When looking through our pictures we couldn't believe that one person can possibly get so many different angles and capture such beautiful and heart felt moments. Even our guest was really impressed with his professionalism and his great personality. It was such a pleasure having him a part of our day. My Family and I will definately be using Charles again for future events.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Christiana · Married on 10/19/2014

Charles was excellent! He worked with our budget and our weird family situation! His work is breathtaking and was able to get shots we didn't know we were capable of. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/18/2014