Charise Weber Photography Reviews

Charise Weber Photography 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2019

Engagement shoot

Charise is awesome!! We had so much fun during our shoot. She made it easy and we felt so comfortable even though we don’t spend much time in front of a camera. She really made an effort to personalize our shoot and make it “us”. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Addy · Married on 08/09/2019

Best photographer!

Charise was absolutely amazing to work with!! She was incredibly flexible and made us feel relaxed and comfortable (especially since we are not picture people). I cannot recommend her enough to other couples!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Bryan · Married on 08/03/2019

Calm, collected, and easy to work with!

Charise was wonderful to work with from the start of our planning process all the way to receiving our final album. She was always responsive via email and helped us make a wedding package that fit the flow of our day and what we needed. On the day of our wedding, she put us at ease and made our session fun. She was able to get incredible group shots of our family as well as pictures during our ceremony and reception without making moments all about the pictures. We will cherish our photos forever and can't recommend Charise highly enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Charise Weber Photography 8
    Charise Weber Photography 9
    Charise Weber Photography 10
    Charise Weber Photography 11

Natalie Gagner · Married on 07/19/2019

Charise killed our engagement session!🴥

So happy we went with Charise for our engagement session! She killed it! She was very open to our ideas but also had a lot of her own! Also she made us feel comfortable as this was our first photo shoot 😅💕

Sent on 11/16/2018

Emily Hefel · Married on 06/28/2019

If you're looking for a photographer, you've got your gal!

Charise took mine and my fiancee's engagement pictures, and we would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, affordable, creative, and talented photographer. Charise instantly made us feel comfortable and encouraged us to be candid, and the pictures turned out beautifully! I am so excited for her to take our wedding photos this summer!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Charise Weber Photography 12
    Charise Weber Photography 13
    Charise Weber Photography 14
    Charise Weber Photography 15
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 05/04/2019

So amazing!

I received so many compliments on Charise during our wedding day. How professional she was, friendly, flexible, and able to just hang out with my chatty family. We did a very short session with Charise for our engagement and loved the photos. We then had her for four hours day of and she couldn't of been more amazing. Her personality meshed well with ours, so much so we felt a lot more relaxed. She's able to do more posey photos and in the moment photography. She had unique ideas and was will to get just as down and dirty for the photo as we were. We were really, really impressed with her and look forward to doing our maternity photos with her. . . wink, wink.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Megan Gosse · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful pictures, quick communication, services match pricing

We used Charise for our winter wedding and for our engagement photos. Her work is amazing and I absolutely love our photos. I have received a lot of compliments of our wedding photos. She quickly responds to all communication, was very thorough, and was timely. Charise was professional, but also a lot of fun and very easy to work with. She had great ideas for our staged photos and also captured some amazing candid photos. Charise and our videographer had never worked together, and they appeared to work seamlessly during our wedding. I would highly recommend Charise as a wedding and engagement photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Charise Weber Photography 28
    Charise Weber Photography 29
  • Rachel

Rachel Klein · Married on 01/10/2019

Amazing pictures, great experience.

Charise does a great job at making you feel comfortable and produces AMAZING results. I would recommend her to anyone wanting pictures for any life event, especially a wedding. She can capture your special day beautifully so you can always have the pictures as memories. I will be using her for all of my photography needs going forward. Highly reccomended!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Charise Weber Photography 30
    Charise Weber Photography 31
    Charise Weber Photography 32

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2018

Charise was wonderful to work with every step of the way - from our engagement session to our wedding. She's professional, responsive and has an eye for creativity. Our photos are so unique and turned out better than we could have imagined. We would recommend to anyone. :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/15/2018

Charise did my engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful!!!! Can’t wait for my wedding in September

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Charise Weber Photography 33

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

Charise is hands down the absolute best! Her work is amazing and she is so outgoing and energetic that she makes you feel comfortable. She captures the genuine moments and makes it a fun experience. she is fast to respond and very professional. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Charise Weber Photography 34
    Charise Weber Photography 35
    Charise Weber Photography 36
    Charise Weber Photography 37

Candice · Married on 09/01/2018

Charise and Roland were amazing! They have such great personalities and fit right in to our big day. I was very disorganized in my timeline and photo locations and she was able to make it work and get some great shots! I would definitely reccomend.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Evan · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I knew that Charise was going to be a perfect fit for our special day the moment we met her! Charise is very fun to be around, organized with the shot list and with directing for photos, and also spontaneous and creative when it comes to seeing an opportunity for an unforgettable picture. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nicky · Married on 08/18/2018

I had one of the most amazing experiences working with Charise shooting my engagement photos. She brought so much energy and positivity making the day fun and memorable. The photos were beautiful! We will definitely use her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/05/2018