Chapman Photography Reviews

65 | Clermont, FL

65 Reviews for Chapman Photography

1 User photo

Ashley · Married on 12/23/2013

I booked Randy Chapman for my Disney Wedding and he was awesome! I got the package that included STSV for my videography, who was also amazing. Randy showed up early on my wedding day to get shots of me getting ready, which I originally had not paid for that time with him so it was really nice of him to do that for me. He got all the shots I wanted and then some. And anytime I asked for certain shots, he was up for it. He went above and beyond want was expected. We got our photos back really fast which I was not expecting so that was a nice surprise and we loved them! They were all so beautiful and well done. We were very happy with Randy and our pictures.

Sent on 01/23/2014

J · Married on 09/03/2012

We used Randy for our engagement photo shoot at the Grand Floridian and Boardwalk Hotel! From the very first contact he was prompt and prefessional! Working with him was wonderful! We have 100's of great photos from the shoot! He even got my finacee, who never smiles, to smile in a quite a few of the shots! He was great and very artistic! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the Orlando area.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2010

Randy was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting until the day of the wedding I could tell he was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. He captured amazing moments and I love going through all 3 DVDs of pictures he took. I don't even remember half the pictures being taken, but I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Krysten · Married on 09/09/2010

Randy was absolutely amazing! We were able to customize our package to suit our needs and our budget very easily. We met him on the day of the wedding because we did a destination wedding and didn't have a chance to meet him before - but it felt like we knew him for years! He made the entire day so relaxed, and always offered a helping hand. We had a couple of issues getting our payment in, but in the end everything turned out fine, and we love our pictures!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2008

Randy is so easy to work with and the quality of his work is superb. He took so many beautiful shots it was hard to choose our favorites. We will use him in the future for any other events that take place in Florida. Unbelievable!

Linda, his wife, has been a great help during our ordering process. They are a great team!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Margaret · Married on 11/14/2006

Randy and Linda at Chapman Photography are outstanding... and made my wedding a dream come true! Love how the photos turned out.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Jaclyn Shafer · Married on 04/19/2019

Randy is amazing! Hire him!!

Randy is amazing!! He is a very down to earth guy that clearly knows his craft. Randy met us the day before the wedding and toured the venue property with us -- On the spot he came up with some great ideas to best capture the big day! Unfortunately, the weather did NOT cooperate with us so we could not use the majority of the property for pictures. But through it all, Randy kept his cool, was very patient, got his creative juices flowing and made the best of the situation! I've been shown some "sneak peek" images and so far, I love what I'm seeing! Really looking forward to seeing the rest! I am so happy he was recommended to us and feel very fortunate to have him as part of the wedding dream team! Randy has also offered to meet us again to take some additional photos when the weather is nicer :-) Randy is amazing!! Hire him! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Eleanor · Married on 11/24/2013

Chapman Photography handled the photobooth at my wedding and they did a phenomenal job! It was such a hit with the guests! Randy brought all of his own props and created my guest book with the printouts. He even brought markers, stickers, and other decorations for guests to paste in the guestbook. We loved it! Unlike many other photobooth companies, his price was very reasonable. Thank you so much for livening up our reception!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2010

Randy was great to work with and did our engagment photos too. He worked well with trying to keep the other "photographers" happy and mostly out of the way (my grandmother thinks she is a professional). I would highly reccommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Maria · Married on 05/25/2008

Randy was amazing to work with and his wife is fabulous too. He took tons of pictures and even did a video blog with our pics. The pictures were perfect. He did a lot of creative artisty pics but still managed to get in some more traditional pictures for my husband's family.

I forgot my ring for our engagement pictures and was freaktin out and he called me down and mangaged to take pics that subtlely hid my hand making not obvious that I forgot my ring at the hotel.

I can't recommend Randy enough!

Sent on 07/29/2008

Julie · Married on 01/18/2008

Randy was wonderful. He has been doing wedding photography for years and you can tell. He is great for Disney weddings because he knows the ins and outs very well. He made us feel very comfortable and sometimes we didnt' even realize he was taking pictures. He was inventive with a lot of the shots and came up with poses and backgrounds that seemed better than just standing you in front of the chapel. He took so many pictures! I think 1600 or so! And then we got proof books and all of our pics on a disk which other photographers may charge an arm and a leg. His prices were very good for the amazing work that he does and cheaper than going with the disney photographers. And randy's pictures truly make everyone look beautiful, people say my pics belong in a bridal fashion magazine!

Sent on 03/31/2008

Olivia · Married on 12/10/2005

Very professional, he was flexible on what kind of shots we wanted, and he was very easygoing to work with. Beautiful pictures!

Sent on 07/16/2008

Tracy · Married on 08/31/2008

Randy was fantastic to work with. He put us at ease and was worth every penny!

Sent on 09/06/2008

Julie · Married on 07/12/2008

3.5

Great Pictures! Very Reasonable!

Sent on 10/11/2008

Becky · Married on 05/21/2010

3.0

Randy was great. My fiance arranged all the details with him, so I barely talked to him, but felt very natural with him from the beginning. In fact, I hardly noticed him during the whole day! The best part was that he gave us CD's of every picture he took, so we're able to decide which ones we want to print but also have copies of all the other moments. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/29/2010