Chapman Photography Reviews

65 | Clermont, FL

65 Reviews for Chapman Photography

1 User photo

Randy was amazing! He did my engagement photos and wedding photos. Very nice and relaxed! And reasonable priced!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2012

Randy was simply amazing and we would highly recommend him! Randy made us feel very comfortable and really took his time with us taking pictures. I have several friends and family members who were trying to follow him around and take pictures behind him (I felt so bad) and Randy handled it very professionally. The best part was receiving the cd's with the photos a few weeks after the wedding. My Husband and I looked through them and completed re-lived our wedding day. We also got to see tons of things that Randy captured that we never saw, which was so special. Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined and we will treasure them forever!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2012

Randy was amazing! Our photographs are so beautiful and I can't recommend him enough. The only problem I have is that every picture is so good I can't decide which ones to put in our album!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Blakely · Married on 09/27/2012

Randy Chapman was a "Dream Come True" when it comes to stylish, professional, and creative photography. He shot our engagement shoot, bridal portraits and wedding photos and we were so thankful to have had him to capture such amazing pictures of the special moment in our lives. Randy was fun to work with and we will certainly use his talents to capture our families special moments in the future.

Sent on 10/11/2012

My husband and I recently married at Disney. We wanted a photographer who would fully capture the most special day of our lives, so we searched for the best. We searched for Disney photographers on the web and discovered Chapman Photography. Randy Chapman came highly recommended from our Disney wedding coordinator and she wasn’t wrong. Randy was fun and flexible. He isn’t pushy and doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable. He is so experienced and loves props! We personally recommend Chapman Photography!

Sent on 08/06/2012

vhari · Married on 07/18/2012

Randy chapman has provided us with perfect pictures of our wedding day. He captured all the best parts of our day. Thanks randy!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2012

What a fantastic photograper, we used this photographer for our wedding on April 26th 2012, we live in the Uk and got married in Florida.

I searched the Internet for hours looking at photographers and if your not from the area it can be very scary but when I came across Chapman Photographery and saw the pictures they do I knew this was the photographer for me.

Both Linda and Randy were so helpful from the initial phone call to after the wedding they were so helpful and friendly.

The photos that were taken are breath taking, I couldn't have imagined that they would come out as well as they did. Randy was great at directing us and getting us in different positions he was so easy to work with.

They more than happy to meet up with us before the wedding on one of trips over really put our minds at rest.

Would reccomend over and over just so glad we found them, really made our day special and worth every penny and more.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Alicia · Married on 11/25/2011

Randy was great to work with. He really wanted to make sure he captured every moment of the wedding. He made taking pictures seem relaxing and fun. He was very professional and easy to work with.
    We definitely recommend Chapman photography.

Sent on 12/03/2011

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2011

Randy Chapman is FANTASTIC!!

If you do a Disney Wedding I would strongly suggest opting out of the Disney photographer and going with Randy. I had to find a photographer with 3 weeks to go until my wedding, because Disney couldn't offer what I wanted. And amazingly when I called Randy was available.

One thing was he did have a prior photo session that he had to be too during our reception time. So he offered to send us a 2nd photographer to cover the time he couldn't be there, but then he would come as soon as he could. Randy covered the ceremony and pictures right after, and then when we got to the reception we found out he had sent 2 additional photographers and then Randy showed up later to make it 3.

In a little over 2 weeks we got our pictures in the mail and we had a total of almost 3000 photos to look at. And the pictures are great. He is very artistic and knows just the right angles to get.

My favorite picture is one of a puddle, and you can see our reflection perfectly in the puddle. My 2nd favorite is when he took us to the Disney Monorail and was able to get some pictures of us hanging outside the doors.

If I had it to do over, I wouldn't choose anyone else. And he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • W

B · Married on 10/08/2011

Randy is the best to work with. We did a "dry run" for engagement photos and they were so impressive, we knew we found a gem to be with us on our wedding day. Randy is flexible, affordable, and just ready to make your most important day a lot of fun.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Misty · Married on 01/31/2011

11 out of 10 stars. Wow! Give Randy a call today! We loved his artist style and checked out his work via www.chapmanphotography.com. For our Disney vow renewal we didn't want the stuffy traditional poses...we wanted to have some fun! Randy is well known by staff around WDW and was able to get some shots we didn't plan to get. Randy came earlier than contracted and stayed over his time to capture all our requested shots and so much more. He has a passion for his work and you can see the results. He took well over a 1000 pics in just a few short hours and we had a blast the entire time! Excellent service, top notch quality, an artist flare = one awesome photographer! Call Randy today...you too will be a happy bride!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Patrick · Married on 10/11/2010

We used Randy for our engagement shoot and wedding and it was great. The pictures turned out awesome and the price we couldn't beat. Way better than Disney's options and he works great with STVS Video.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Tamarie · Married on 09/05/2010

Randy is great I am so glad that I went with my gut feeling and canceled all my other meetings with photographers and went with Randy. I do not have my pictures yet but the shots me and my husband saw in the camera were awesome. Randy is very flexible and his prices are super competitive you do not have to spent 4,000 plus on photography to have great photos. 2 of my friends spent what my whole wedding cost combined just on photography and they don't even own copy rights to their photos. Do not be thrown off on his site that most of the weddings are disney weddings Randy could take your pictures in just about any where and they would be FABULOUS!

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2010

Randy was fantastic! Our ceremony was at Lake Lucerne - and I was so happy with the decision to use the photographer they had recommended. He knew his way around the property; he knew exactly where to get which shots and was able to get them quickly and professionally. I haven't seen the finished product yet but it's been less than a week. I'm especially grateful, I told him I didn't want to look at a clock and asked if he would just tell us when to be where - he kept the bridal party running smoothly and on time - above and beyond the call of duty!

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • F

Joy · Married on 12/06/2009

Randy took amazing pictures!!!!!!!!! He is very professional and makes the bride feel like a supermodel and a princess. Very professional and cost friendly.

Sent on 12/09/2009

Carolina · Married on 09/05/2009

Randy takes the most amazing pictures. He did our e-pics and our wedding pics! 2 years later we still get compliments on how beautiful our pictures are. He is so wonderful to work with my entire family loved him!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Tabetha · Married on 09/30/2008

We were so glad to get Randy for our wedding photography. I had my mind made up, to the point where we moved our wedding back one day so we could be sure to get him!

Randy was a treat to work with. Our wedding took place at Walt Disney World, and he's certainly the expert when it comes to their weddings. He knew exactly what was happening, and when, and he was familiar and friendly with the rest of the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding staff. He was also extremely gracious with and co-operative with our videographer who was shooting her first Disney wedding.

When we received our proofs - we couldn't have been happier. They were beautiful, almost too many to choose from. We'll cherish the photos Randy took for years to come.

Sent on 03/13/2009
  • mgazda

Mallory · Married on 08/18/2008

Sent on 12/08/2009

Kendra · Married on 08/02/2008

Randy is a WONDERFUL photographer! We couldn't have been any happier with him.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2008

Very good photographer, very nice.

Sent on 06/13/2008

Kely · Married on 05/18/2008

Randy Chapman and his staff were a pleasure to work with. I am an amateur photographer myself, and as such am extremely picky about pictures... Randy met and exceeded my high standards. he fit well within my tight budget and had very flexible photo packages.

Sent on 09/22/2008

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2008

Randy is an amazing photographer. He has VERY creative ideas, is very easy to work with, and other than when he was standing in front of us taking pictures we hardly knew he was there. He took all the pictures I wanted him to take without even having to ask. Randy is very professional, VERY affordable, and just outstanding. We received a 4x6 of every picture, plus a CD with every single picture on it, so that we have the copyrights, and can make as many copies of whatever we want for whomever we want to!

Sent on 06/01/2008

caryn · Married on 01/24/2008

Exceptional. I am so glad we chose Chapman Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Laura · Married on 03/30/2007

I have had the privilege of having Randy photograph many family events and my own wedding. Chapman photography provides excellent, personal service and never misses a shot.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Carly · Married on 01/11/2014

Randy photographed our wedding at the Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando this past January. He was so friendly and super accommodating. He shot the entire day, from getting ready shots to our final sendoff for a very affordable price. I was extremely happy with the quality and quantity of our pictures! Overall, Randy was an amazing value pick!!

Sent on 04/16/2014