93 Reviews for Chaplain Patterson

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
93 Chaplain Patterson Reviews

Dr. Patterson made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. He was recommended by both my wedding planner and photographer as being top notch, and they were certainly telling the truth!! From the very beginning he was responsive, professional and so easy to work with. We live out of state and were able to communicate everything by email. I gave him a little background information on us as a couple & he drafted a beautiful ceremony to match what we wanted. Anything I wanted to change he was happy to work with and didn't stop until it was exactly how I wanted it. One of my main priorities for the wedding was to have a well-delivered, sweet and concise ceremony, and that was EXACTLY what we got!! Too many times I have been to weddings where the officiant was stumbling over his words, said the wrong names or seemed to have his own agenda. I had zero worries working with Dr. Patterson. I knew he would get it right and make our "I dos" special. If you are looking for an officiant, I would highly recommend him for your big day!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Dr. Patterson was wonderful to work with. We greatly appreciated his professionalism and his flexibility. Our ceremony, which was short and sweet, was also quite touching and moving. I appreciated Dr. Patterson's calm presence and am grateful he officiated our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Dr. Patterson is great! He works well with you and tries to make your ceremony everything you need it to be, and is very personable. He talked to us like this wedding was the most important thing he has going on right now, which we know isn't true, but it made us feel cherished.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our Chaplain was outstanding. He and his wife are truly wonderful people. They are very flexible and have many ceremony options. He helped me customize my own ceremony and communicated well. We received many compliments from family and friend of how great the ceremony and Fred was.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married on September 27th, 2014. Chaplain Patterson was a crucial part of making our day amazing! We live out of state, and Chaplain P was able to Skype with us as well as email/phone calls for all of our ceremony planning and counseling. He wrote a beautiful ceremony that incorporated my husband's Jewish faith as well as my Christian faith. Everything about the ceremony was perfect!!! Many of our guests commented on how well put together everything was. We are so blessed to have such wonderful memories of our special day. Thank you so much, Chaplain Patterson! Rachel & Jason

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson officiated at my daughter's wedding and did a wonderful job. He and his wife are the nicest couple and so easy to work with. My daughter and now son-in-law loved them and enjoyed the premarital counseling sessions. Chaplain Patterson worked with them to provide the ceremony they wanted - his words were beautiful and meaningful. It was a lovely ceremony - absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson was and is wonderful! I could not have asked for anything better, he is willing to customize the ceremony to meet your needs. He wrote a beautiful ceremony that exceeded my expectations. Chaplain Patterson met with my husband and I several times prior to the wedding, he also stayed in constant communication. Chaplain's wife also participated in meetings and was extremely helpful during the ceremony. They met with us for premarital counseling and was a wonderful resource of information. Chaplain and his wife provided so much love and support and continue to be available to my husband and I if ever needed. I now consider them a part of the family.

You will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristy , 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson was very organized and provided a perfect wedding ceremony. We are grateful to have met him and his wife, and had the pleasure to have them with us at such a special occasion.

Profile Picture Doug , 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Me. Patterson was wonderful. He did a great job and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson and his wife were an absolute delight to work with. Not having lived in the area very long, my husband and I were at a loss as to who to have officiate our wedding. After finding Dr. Patterson online and meeting he and his wife for coffee, we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. They were so kind and genuinely interested in our story, learning what made us "us" as to create the perfect ceremony for us. I would highly recommend Dr. Patterson to anyone and everyone looking for a personalized ceremony at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User4466657, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson was truly wonderful to work with! Even though we didn't actually get to meet him until the ceremony rehearsal (destination wedding), he made sure all our questions were answered and we were happy with his ceremony. He prepared in advance an outline he wanted to follow, and was very willing to work with us on things we wanted added or removed. We even added a mini ceremony, a tree planting, and Chaplain Patterson personalized it to us and was very knowledgeable on the type of tree and the symbolism it represented. We had so many compliments about how personalized and wonderful our ceremony was. Chaplain Patterson made everything so easy and he was great to work with, from start to finish!
HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Kyleen, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Patterson provided us with a lovely ceremony. He offered many services to choose from, very professional and communication was excellent. Highly recommend for your event!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not explain about how amazing Chaplin Fred Patterson is! He meets with you to write a custom, personal wedding ceremony. He is organized, professional, and easy to get in touch with. Fred Patterson goes above and beyond to make your wedding special! Hire him!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We found our officiate on line and were definitely pleased with his price and his services. He was willing to work with us on anything we wanted to incorporate to our ceremony and he was very accommodating. He asked our preference of what he should wear for the ceremony as well as what types of things we wanted to include, such as sand ceremony then he tailored our ceremony to that. He was able to incorporate a friend of ours who is a pastor into the ceremony as well so he could say a prayer for us. The ceremony was wonderful and I could see my husband tearing up while he held my hands. Chaplain Patterson was great and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/7/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Patterson was fabulous! We loved the ceremony he provided! He was great, professional and very prompt with responding to emails! He offers any help he can provide to help and he still is following up with us after the wedding! I would most definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After meeting Fred and Irene for the first time we knew right away that they were the perfect pick to be a part of our special day. They were so personable and we felt like we knew them for years already! Fred gave us an amazing ceremony and we had so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Everything was perfect! He customized everything to what we were looking for and we wouldn't have changed anything! If you are looking for an officiant you have came to the right place.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson is absolutely amazing! Him and his wife Irene were such an integral part of our special day! From the first meeting, to the day of the wedding, Chaplain Patterson guided us through every step of the way without any stress! I would highly recommend Chaplain Patterson as an officiate for any wedding, big or small. His attention to the details of our personal lives were so appreciated by us and our families! He took the time to get to know us and how we wanted to represent our lives coming together as one. Every idea we had, he helped make it into the most personal, special message that we got to share with everyone who attended. He even helped me and my husband with ideas on writing our own vows. There was not a dry eye in the lodge that night. We thank Chaplain Patterson and Irene from the bottom of our hearts! We love them and have found lifelong friends.

Profile Picture Celena, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure to have Chaplin Patterson as our officiant. He was very easy to work with and allowed us to customize every part of our ceremony! All our family and friends loved the ceremony and enjoyed getting to know him and his wife Irene! We highly recommend him as a officiant for your wedding:)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Patterson's professionalism and guidance were extremely helpful. His words and ceremony, which were provided before the ceremoney, were exactly what we are looking for in an Officiant. Our friends and family were all very impressed and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Josh, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

While my husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding, I was very nervous. We have a one year old son, and I was anxious that some officiants would not be accepting of this, as we were obviously not married when we had him. However, Chaplin Patterson was very welcoming, open-minded, and accepting. He was the absolute perfect choice as our wedding officiant. He responded to us in a timely manner, and met with us at a time that was convinient for us. He & his wife were very professional and easy to work with. They offered suggestions but were not overbearring in any way. I am very thankful we chose Chaplain Patterson and would recommend his services to anyone needing an officiant for their wedding. I have recieved so many compliments on our unique, heartfelt ceremony. I highly suggest his services!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Chaplain did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. He & his wife are both very kind and wonderful people. He made our wedding ceremony very personal and special. We just fell in love with Dr. Chaplain and his lovely wife. He was more than willing to plan our wedding ceremony to meet our specific needs and requests. I have to say the service was very spritual and represented our love for one another. He is very professional and made us both feel very comfortable from the first time we met. My husband and I both highly recommend Dr. Patterson, you will not be disappointed!!

Sincerely,
Jason & Robbie Leinart

Profile Picture Robbie, 9/22/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What a great guy. His wife and him will make you feel like you have known them for years in a matter of minutes. Also took pictures for us. Nicole and I thank you two. All The best.

Rob Centers

Profile Picture Rob, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Patterson is great! The ceremony for our wedding was beautifully written and well spoken. Dr. Patterson and his wife, Irene, were very warm and helpful throughout the whole wedding day as well as the weeks leading up to it. My husband and I were very glad we chose Fred to be a part of our special day (the legal part) :) Many of our wedding guest were also very complementary of Dr. Patterson.

Profile Picture Dannielle, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were blessed to find Chaplain Patterson through Weddingwire.com. We were both nervous at first since we were planning a wedding that was a good distance away from us and were having to book a venue and officiant that we hadn't previously met. Chaplain Patterson was quick to get back with us and was enthusiastic about getting to meet us prior to our wedding. We met with him and his wife at a Starbucks and had a great conversation. In no time, it was like we had known them for years. He did a great job working with us being states away and was very understanding to our requests. He wrote a very personal ceremony that touched everyone and also caused a few chuckles. His wife was a very caring lady and acted as our wedding planner which we were very thankful for. We are so happy that we were able to have him as our officiant and would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture John, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Chaplain Patterson for anyone who is looking for an officiant for their special day. He was everything my husband and I were looking for in an officiant and more. Not only is he extremely friendly, easy to talk to, and professional, but he is willing to do anything he can to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible. I am so happy we chose him and could not be happier with the way our wedding day turned out!

Profile Picture Kellsie, 7/20/13, 1 Review