Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

141 | Monroe, WA

141 Reviews for Chaplain Dale Weddings

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2016

Chaplain Dale should be your #1 choice!

Chaplain Dale is the ONLY wedding officiant you need consider. He is professional and a real joy. He let us completely customize our ceremony, and included our religious and personal touches. He gave great suggestions and advice. Check this off your list and hire him! He has soooo much experience. Thanks for marrying us almost 4 years ago!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sarah and Jason. I appreciate the warm review. Makes my day. Wishing you both every continued happiness.
    God bless,

Tosha · Married on 06/18/2016

Dale was awesome!! We met once before the wedding & communicated via Email to make sure our vows and ceremony were what we wanted. He was always quick to respond, and seemed genuinely happy for us and really wanted to make our day special! He took care of the certificate after the ceremony and when we got back from our honeymoon we had 2 copies of our marriage license in the mail waiting. One less thing for us to do. I would recommend him to all of my friends and anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Tosha and Andy. The pleasure was mine and I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for the great review!

Jason · Married on 08/29/2015

Chaplain Dale was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better officiant and advisor to be with us on our wedding day. Dale went above our expectations, meeting with us multiple times to hear our story and helping us craft an extraordinary ceremony. Both of our families were incredibly pleased/emotional about our day and it could not have been such a success without Chaplain Dale's numerous and genuine contributions. We loved having you Dale and look forward to a fun vow renewal ceremony down the road!!!

Best,
    Jason & Kate

Sent on 09/08/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jason and Kate. I appreciate the great words and I would LOVE to be at a renewal. You two are a blessing!

Estephanie · Married on 07/25/2015

Dale exceeded all my expectations. My wedding took place in Seattle and it was a destination wedding (I'm from Chile), however, it seemed as it took place right in my hometown because the entire process was carefully explained. Dale tailored our wedding according to what we wanted it and exactly the way we wanted it to be. If I describe his service in one word, I’d say: EXCELLENT.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Estephanie,, thanks for making Seattle your destination, and I am so glad you selected me to officiate. That whole process was fun and I loved your venue. A good time was had by all! Thanks for what you do.

Phyllis · Married on 07/11/2015

Dale Amundsen was fun to work with and very professional. He put the bridal party at ease during the ceremony. We heard many nice comments about him during and after our event.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

This was fun. Great people at the Snohomish Event Center and a family -- and audience -- that had a fun, celebratory approach. Thanks for the opportunity to be part of a terrific event!

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2015

Dale Amundsen was terrific! We are incredibly blessed to have him perform our ceremony. I (Mrs Kristen Wilson) called several people that I found on the snohomish wedding guild and I was doing this like 2 months before our wedding!! All of the people I talked with either were booked or just didn't fit with what Tim and I were looking for. Except for Dale, he's an amazing pastor and great talk to. He's friendly professional thoughtful patient and every bride would not be let down one bit.
    Mr. And Mrs. Tim Wilson

Sent on 07/13/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Kristen and Tim, for your kind words. You were great to work with, and I appreciate the thoughtfulness with which you did your planning. What a terrific ceremony and your friends and family a joy.

Megan · Married on 06/27/2015

Chaplin Dale provided the perfect ceremony and allowed me to personalize it the way I wanted. He was easy to communicate with and get ahold of, making his services excellent. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Megan. It was fun working with you and Lyle, some of this from a distance. Perfect venue and a wonderful couple!

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Chaplain Dale was so great to work with and our guests loved him! We made a lot of changes to personalize our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. He definitely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thank you, a Stephanie, for the great review. You had a great venue, terrific deejay and great coordinators. An "A" team and an "A" couple to work with. Thanks for a wonderful rxperience!

HaileyAnn · Married on 06/13/2015

Chaplain Dale was great! We originally had a family friend picked out for our officiant, however with that not working out, he was very prompt to respond to use and set up a meet. During the process of wedding planning, i was actually pregnant and had slept through our first meet because of being so ill, he was completely forgiving and quick to set another meet up with us. He always responded to my emails/ text messages and made it very clear that we could basically have anything within reason at our ceremony. When it came time to have the rehearsal we would have been completely lost without him, he basically helped explain how everything normally would have went and ran the entire evening. He was so personable with my family and friends, come the day of things went just as smoothly as i thought. We couldn't have asked for more help from him.

Sent on 09/09/2015

DeLayne · Married on 06/06/2015

Did an excellent job and was response within minutes. Made our great day greater.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks DeLayne. Happy to be part of that great day, and to enjoy your families and friends!

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

I could of not asked for a better officiant! I choose Chaplin Dale because he was ranked #1 on King 5 News. During the entire process he respectfully listened to all of our ideas and added in great advice when needed! All of our wedding guests are still talking about the wonderful ceremony. It was one of the best they had been to in many years!! Thank you Chaplin Dale for making our day more beautiful then ever imagined! :)

Sent on 05/05/2015

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

This may have been a perfect day: great venue, great vendors, terrific coordinator and two of my favorite people. Thanks for YOU making my day, as well.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Perfect fit

Chaplain Dale was absolutely amazing. My husband and I definitely saw the spark in his eye and passion for what he does. Dale is a very genuine person and he was the perfect fit in to our wedding. Originally I had asked a friend to do the ceremony but it didn’t work and so last minute I spoke with Chaplain Dale and he was able to officiate for us! I honestly couldn’t have had or envisioned a more beautiful ceremony. All I can say is thank you Chaplain Dale for being there for my husband and I and getting to know us through this process. You made our day very special.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Dale is the best. He is a professional; he does what he says he will do and communicates very well. He gave us a booklet of some different vow options as well as additional readings, etc. that could be used for the ceremony. This was very helpful for us and actually pretty fun to go through together and make decision.We were very happy with Dale and I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

You're welcome; my pleasure! Thank you!

Chaplin Dale Amundsen was very professional and helpful in suggesting different ways to personalize our daughters wedding. I would highly recommend using him as an officiant for any special occasion, but especially for a wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thank YOU for the opportunity and for the wonderful review!

Julia · Married on 09/07/2014

Chaplain Dale is the best. I am so glad to have him in my wedding. He has many excellent selection of poems or reading for us to choose for our wedding ceremony. I knew Chaplain Dale through my Planner Jennifer (Wedding Elements). I like the fact that he always put his work on the top priority. Chaplain Dale always respond me very quickly. He prepared really well for our wedding. He made the ceremony flow :)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

The pleasure was mine to be of service. It was great to work with you both, and with Jennifer (great planner). Thanks for the review!

Andrea · Married on 09/06/2014

Dale is seriously the best and we love him!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow. Thanks. Your wedding was truly memorable and it was a pleasure to be involved. I love you two, too.

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

Chaplain Dale did such a great job performing our ceremony! We knew from our very first time meeting him that he would be perfect! He is such a sweet and caring person and made us feel so comfortable in front our 270 closest family and friends! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you Dale for making our wedding so amazing and absolutely perfect!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow. Thanks Amy. The pleasure was mine to be of service. Your kind comments make my day. Wishing you and Scott the very best in the journey ahead.

Scott · Married on 08/30/2014

It was an amazing ceremony. He was always available to meet and was very professional throughout.

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Scott. You and Amy were the ideal couple to work with. And you picked the perfect place and were surrounded by wonderful poepole. Thanks for the review!

Lana · Married on 08/30/2014

Chaplain Dale was fabulous. We had so many options to choose from for our ceremony, and ended up choosing one of the unique selections he offered. He spoke well, and guided the ceremony beautifully. Given the chance, we would choose him again. Thanks for everything Dale, we are honored to have you as a part of our big day! Luke&Lana

Sent on 09/16/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Lana and Luke, that was one special day. The backyard celebration wasn't dampened at all by Seattle-area rain. It was a wonderful time. Thanks for the opportunity to serve two creative people (and one wonderful couple).

Chaplain Dale made our wedding day a wonderful success! From the days up to the wedding, he has made himself available and was willing to hear our needs. He was very flexible to accommodate our requests (even at the very last minute). During the ceremony, he made all of us feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend Chaplain Dale as your officiant!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

You two -- and your families! -- were a pleasure to work with. From the location and venue to two wonderfully supportive families, it was my delight to work with you. Thank you!

Kate · Married on 08/18/2014

Dale is an amazing chaplin. We had an impromtu wedding on a Monday evening. We only really planned it a couple of weeks ago. We wanted to have a simple ceremony with some close family and friends. Dale gave an amazing ceremony and speech and was probably the nicest man you could ever ask for. For making a house call with less than 2 weeks notice he was extremely well priced. We highly recommend using Dale.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Kate and Corey. It was fun to work with you on an informal and fun celebration of your commitment to each other. Family and friends were all involved to make the afternoon enjoyable. Thank you both for a wonderful experience.

Corey · Married on 08/18/2014

Dale was awesome, he is a great guy and gave a great service. My Father, Mother-in-law and a few of my quests specifically commented on how nice the service was. Dale was flexible and had a good sense of humor I will be recommending him to all my friends...even if they aren't getting married.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Corey for the kind comments. It was a pleasure working with you two and fun to meet your guests, too.

Wishing you the very best,

Jon · Married on 08/08/2014

Dale was completely flexible and supportive of letting us do our wedding our way - we wrote not just our own vows but the whole of the ceremony and he performed it wonderfully. (Not that you HAVE to write it yourself, but we're both writers and were very picky about what we wanted said.)

Dale got a little lost finding us at our venue - but once he got there the ceremony went off without a hitch!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jon. What a fulfilling and innovative wedding. I appreciate every facet of your ceremony in the Arboretum. Congratulations to you both!

Anne · Married on 08/08/2014

Our ceremony was the "Git 'er done" package. Short and simple is what we requested and Chaplain Dale delivered. His reading of our script was animated and light hearted and he got several chuckles out of my family. He even made up for our forgetting to print out our script in the moment...so he read it off his phone. We were really happy with his part in our special day.

Sent on 08/29/2014

That was fun, for sure. Thanks Anne. Wishing you both the very best,

Sherri · Married on 07/07/2014

Dale was absolutely perfect :-) very prompt ,precessional and very clear to hear during the wedding on the beach , everyone was able to hear him . I would recommend him to friends and family he did such a wonderful job . Thank you so much Dale .

Sent on 07/20/2014

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks YOU, Sherri. Fun place, fun people. I am happy to have been a part of the great day!