Chaplain Dale Weddings Reviews

141 | Monroe, WA

141 Reviews for Chaplain Dale Weddings

Dale did a wonderful job as our officiant! He was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. His wealth of experience truly shows and we worked with him to create a fantastic custom ceremony. We had family visiting from Colombia who didn't speak English, and Dale was more than willing to weave in some bilingual aspects to the ceremony, going as far as to learn a couple lines of Spanish himself! We received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony and Dale’s role in it!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

That was truly a fun experience for me, too. Your rehearsal, the wedding, the people and your other vendors were terrific to work with. Thanks to you both for the opportunity, and for the kind words. I'm working on some Spanish, a phrase or two at a time!

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2017

Dale is absolutely amazing!!! He officiated our wedding and it was more perfect than we could have imagined! He gave us suggestions for what he could say during the ceremony and we were able to mold it just the way we wanted it. He is so kind and made us feel so comfortable for our special day. I got so many compliments from friends and family saying how great they thought he did and how they loved the ceremony!! Highly recommend Dale!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kelly and Jimmy. Your review has made my day! Your wedding made for an ideal day for me as well. Great couple, great people, great family and a beautiful place. Loved working with you!

Teresa · Married on 07/29/2017

Chaplain Dale was the perfect addition to our ceremony! I initially hesitated to hire someone I didn't know to officiate the ceremony, but I'm so glad I did. He was a consummate professional, and we received many, many compliments on him and our ceremony from our guests. Chaplain Dale made planning as easy as we wanted, with suggestions for every component, but was also entirely open to our contributions. Throughout the planning process, Dale was available to quickly answer questions. The meeting before the wedding made us feel at ease with the plan for the ceremony, and with Dale attending the rehearsal, we had no doubt our ceremony would proceed without a hitch. During the event, Dale was composed and clearly in his element, having done hundreds of ceremonies, however, none of what he said came off as scripted or rehearsed.
    He handled all the paperwork promptly, and even paid for a pair of certified copies of the license.
    Thank you, Dale!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thanks Teresa. I appreciate the great review and I thank you, again, for the opportunity to work with you both on a wonderful wedding. Thanks, and the best of everything!

Chelsey · Married on 07/23/2017

Dale was wonderful and made our special wedding day feel even more important and sacred. Everyone from my wedding said Dale was well spoken and kind with his words. I would recommend Dale to any engaged couple looking for someone trustworthy to marry them. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Chelsey and Sam, Thanks for the kind words. That was a fun day and, believe me, a fun couple like you guys make my job easy. God bless you bunches.

Deana · Married on 07/22/2017

We loved having Dale as our officiant! He did an amazing job and everyone loved him especially us!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Deana, your review is very appreciated. Thanks for the opportunity to have worked with your "A-Team" of vendors. You and John are a great couple and I'm honored to have worked with you. God bless!

Gabby · Married on 07/21/2017

DALE is the best Officiant! My wedding was perfect because of him. Dale worked very closely with my husband and I to create the best ceremony and helped us write one to best reflect us as a couple. We did not want a cookie cutter ceremony, but one that is unique and represents our personalities. My husband and I decided to write our own Vows and Dale even met with us on multiple occasions to listen and give his opinion. If anyone in the PNW is looking for an amazing Officiant, DALE is the one. Dale has the biggest heart and made my day so special. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Gabby! This is what I love about what I do. Working with creative couples to craft the ceremony that is best for them. Heartfelt hugs and thanks for a great review!

Angela · Married on 07/20/2017

Dale officiated our small wedding and was wonderful! He made it easy and personal. He was very responsive and guided us through everything. I am so glad he was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Angela. The pleasure was mine, working with you and Adam and your wonderful family. Wishing you every happiness!

Derek · Married on 07/15/2017

Dale was such a professional and did an amazing job. We made a great choice in picking him and would recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional ceremony.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Derek and Jacquie. Fun day at the Craven Farm with you, your friends and family. A perfect day to my observation. Thanks for being an ideal client couple.

Dillon · Married on 06/25/2017

Amazing officiant, very flexible with what type of ceremony you want and helps you build the one you want. Had a prior engagement before our wedding and still managed to show up when he was needed and do a quick run-through. We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Dillon & Cassidy. I appreciate the great review and having had the pleasure of working with you on a very special day. Best to you both!

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Chaplain Dale was really honestly so great. Incredibly responsive, replying to my emails immediately, and always willing to hop on the phone with me to discuss our script, and how comfortable we felt with things. He was there for our rehearsal, and introduced himself to each one of our family and party members. He cares about you as a couple and your happiness: truly a great officiant. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Mary and Drew, for the great review. It was a delight to work with you and an A-team of professionals. You made this a pleasure for wedding party, guests and vendors alike!
  • Leslee

Leslee · Married on 05/07/2017

Chaplain Dale was perfect! He was easy to communicate with and our ceremony went beautifully. Thank you Dale!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks Leslee. The pleasure was mine! I appreciate the great review!

Carolyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Dale did an excellent job and we greatly appreciated his insight on coordinating the ceremony. Everything went very smoothly; exactly how we imagined it. Thanks Dale!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Carolyn,
    Thanks for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of service for you, Michael and your wonderful families. Wishing you everything good!

Sofia · Married on 01/28/2017

Chaplain Dale was recommended to us by a very successful and sought after wedding planner in the Seattle area. His website has his credentials and a great video of his work as well as what he services he provides - I believe these represent his personality and professionalism perfectly. He was so great to work with, punctual, and was.l clearly experience... this made my husband who was very nervous about speaking during the ceremony feel at ease. We highly recommend hiring Chaplain Dale to anyone in need of a great officiant!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

The pleasure was mutual. Thanks to you and Cody for a memorable day and the opportunity to work with great people. Thanks for the great review; Wishing you every blessing.

samantha · Married on 11/07/2016

Book him early because he is busy!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Good advice. Thanks Samantha!

Monica · Married on 11/04/2016

So much fun to work with. Made things very easy and relaxed. I would definitely recommend for any wedding. Made our wedding ceremony perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was a blessing to me as well. Thanks for the review and God bless you both and your wonderful family.

Ashli · Married on 11/04/2016

Dale was such a great officiant ! He was great to work with and really made me feel at ease. We really appreciated that he was flexible and gave us some great ideas! He really helped us create a perfect ceremony that we both loved! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Ashli and Kenny. I loved working with you and your wedding in one of the most spectacular locations in the North Cascades. Thanks for the opportunity!

Tim · Married on 09/17/2016

Dale was great, he is clearly a pro and was a calming presence, bringing us some humor as we were getting nervous for our big day. His ceremony booklet made specializing our ceremony for us easier.

He was also super flexible, he was able to make our rehearsal on a friday morning (for a saturday night event) despite having another event that night.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

I'm happy to have been part of your great day. Thanks for the review!

Michele · Married on 08/27/2016

Dale was really great. He contacted me the first day i sent an inquiry to him. His voice is wonderful. He listened to what we liked and gave us exactly what we wanted and better. I would very much recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

I appreciate the glowing review, Michele. That was a great day and it was fun to be part of it. Thanks!

Rebecca · Married on 08/07/2016

Dale was an incredible officiant for our August 2016 wedding! He was flexible, accommodating, and positive throughout our whole planning experience. We met with him two times prior to our wedding and he drove quite far from his home for both our rehearsal and our wedding with no additional fee. Our guests ranged from practicing Catholics to non-religious folks and everyone loved his genuine nature and ability to lead our ceremony. He helped us with a great layout and suggestions and then seamlessly added in the readings and special requests we made. We highly recommend Chaplain Dale and are so grateful he was available for our day!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

That was a fun day and a great gathering. Thanks for being one of my fave couples to work with, and thanks for the great review!

Markishia · Married on 07/31/2016

We loved chaplain dale at our wedding! He truly values marriage and is really hands on. He makes planning your ceremony simple and elegant. Also, he is reasonably priced than others out there. Thanks Dale!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Markishia. Working with you both was fun and a blessing. Thanks for the kind comments!

Ellin · Married on 07/23/2016

Dale officiated at our wedding and did a wonderful job bringing joy and humor to our special day. I highly recommend you hire Chaplain Dale!

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks so very much for the great review. Wishing you every happiness.

Craig · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a great experience with Chaplain Dale as my officiant. Hopefully it was just a one-time thing, though -- unless we renew our vows. ;-) Dale was experienced. attentive and very flexible. After we interviewed Dale, my wife and I felt great. While we shared our story and shared a hot beverage, we got to see his humorous side as well as his serious. He asked all the right questions; he became invested in our journey. By the end we felt that if we didn't hire him, we'd at least need to invite him to join us on our special day.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Craig and Beth, for the fun review. Thanks for the opportunity to have share part of your great journey with you!
  • F

F · Married on 07/03/2016

Dale officiated our wedding last July and was the best! He was easy to work with, very responsive and knowledgeable on the whole process. He made us both feel at ease the moment we met him and started to talk about our wedding. He showed very genuine interest and guidance as finding an officiant and ceremony vows details was an area we were clueless on. He helped us find a middle ground for our ceremony that was personal and pleasing to both sides of our family; the ultra conservative and the non-traditional. But also very true to who we are as a couple. They still tell me a year later how wonderful our ceremony was and how they loved what Dale said. He was one of the best people we worked with on our wedding day and so glad we choose him!

Thanks so much Dale! Meg & Frank P

Sent on 01/20/2018

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Wow. Thanks, you made my day. I appreciate the kind words. Glad I could be part of the great day!

Leigh · Married on 06/22/2016

We really enjoyed Dale's service. He was very professional and provided us with a great experience.

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much. You've made my day; happy to have been of service!

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2016

Chaplain Dale was a blessing for our wedding on 6/19/16. He understood our faith and was completely flexible with our ceremony - open to us piecing together unique vows, having a Unity Candle ceremony, having our fathers in the ceremony sharing a prayer and passage, and suggesting readings that fit us as a couple and celebrated our love. He is completely professional, a wonderful Chaplain to work with, and we could not have had a better person marry us! Jason & Sarah

Sent on 07/17/2016

Chaplain Dale Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review! It was my pleasure to work with you two and your innovative ideas. I'm glad it pulled together so well. God bless.