Chapel Dulcinea Reviews

195 | Austin, TX

195 Reviews for Chapel Dulcinea

Michael Anthony · Married on 05/02/2017

Chapel Dulcinea is simply the best

Our Chapel Dulcinea experience was outstanding in every way.

The staff is wonderful, the property is serene with beautiful views and photo ops. The Chapel itself is small, open air, intimate and romantic. Perfect for smaller weddings. (We had less than 50 guests)

Although the Chapel and Pavilion are free, we were so impressed that we elected to donate our deposit and got our custom engraved brick for the walk path.

We also sponsored the gas lamps in honor of my mother and my bride's father who passed away long before our wedding day.

We rented the bridal suite which is quite elegant and convenient, worth every penny. Even with spending money on these options it was a very affordable wedding which would have cost thousands of dollars anywhere else.

But if you are on a really tight budget, you can get married here for free!

We booked site unseen, based solely on the website and photos. When we first visited the property we knew instantly we'd made the right choice. Trust me, check it out.

If you do book the Chapel, I recommend checking out their vendor list. They know the venue well and you'll get excellent service. We recommend Peary Photography. They know the property, all of the photo ops and lighting scenarios and have done countless weddings there, so you'll get a ton of amazing wedding photos in a small window of time.

5 Stars all day, highly recommend.

-M&M, married on May 2nd, 2017

Sent on 10/14/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you Michael. We truly appreciate your review and kind words. Come back and see us sometime. We love our returning couples.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2017

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. You don't need much decor because it is stunning all on its own. We just got married a week ago and we had such a beautiful ceremony and all of our guests complimented us on our choice of venue.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • Tatjana

Tatjana Muhamet · Married on 03/05/2017

beautiful chapel, a hidden gem

Perfect chapel to organize a small wedding or elopement with no hassel. Beautifully appointed grounds, elegant, a hint of Tuscany hidden in the Texas Hill Country. In short, magical.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tatjana. We couldn't have described Chapel Dulcinea any more perfectly.

Susan · Married on 01/22/2017

Chapel Dulcinea

This quaint, simple and beautiful little Chapel sits high on a cliff in the scenic Hill Country

just outside of Austin Tx. We learned about this breathtaking, hidden treasure last summer and promptly reviewed the Chapels's website. We drove out to the Chapel and we were immediately awestruck when we walked up the path and the Chapel came into view. It was the perfect wedding venue for us!  We worked with Andrew and the other Chapel staff to rent and set up the chairs, purchase bubble flasks and have the Chapel's gas lanterns lit during our ceremony as a remembrance for late family members.   Everyone was professional, personable and very accommodating. We were more than happy to make a donation to the Chapel. The Chapel's architecture and the Hill Country scenery were stunning backdrops in many of our wedding pictures.  We highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea! K & S

Sent on 03/06/2017

Tricia · Married on 01/07/2017

Oh man. I can't say enough good things about Chapel Dulcinea. It is the perfect elopement venue. Breathtaking views and minimal work! No decorations needed :) They were very easy to work with in advance and day of...and of course they are super affordable.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Beautiful free chapel plus donate for the gas lamps and get a special signage displayed for the day of your event!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tracey · Married on 12/23/2016

We loved getting married at Chapel Dulcinea on 12/23 and the staff were always very helpful in answering my questions. A beautiful venue!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

This place is small but perfect for intimate weddings.

Sent on 02/14/2017

We really loved having our wedding here. The chapel and grounds is GORGEOUS. They were verry helpful with letting us rent chairs pretty last minute. I recommend this place to anyone lookint forward an outside ceremony

Sent on 01/10/2017

Love this chaple and getting married here!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Megan · Married on 10/25/2016

My husband and I knew that we wanted to elope but we weren't sure where. During one of my Google searches of places to elope in the U.S., I stumbled upon Chapel Dulcinea and I'm so glad that I did. We loved everything about it! It was so easy to reserve the chapel and you can't beat the price. The staff was friendly and very responsive. We were originally set to get married at 7pm but our photographer wanted to move the time up to 6 to have better lighting for our photos. The staff was very flexible and allowed us to move up our wedding. The Chapel was beautiful and the views were stunning. It was exactly what we imagined for our intimate ceremony. And it was so much fun to ring the bell after we were married! I would highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea to anyone looking for an intimate place to get married. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for us!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

Chapel Dulcinea and Tuscan Hall were the most wonderful places to have our wedding. It could not have been more special or more easy! We did an all day rental of Tuscan Hall and the Bridal Suite. Our wedding was like a fairytale. The chapel was exquisite and Tuscan Hall fit our 100+ guests easily. Our Event Coordinators, Cassy and Choria went above and beyond for us! They were very easy to work with and responded quickly to all of my inquiries. They were very accommodating on our day and helped out tremendously with our ceremony and reception delay due to guest travel issues. Highly recommend Chapel Dulcinea, Tuscan Hall, and Coordinators Cassy and Choria!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Eva · Married on 09/25/2016

The chapel itself was gorgeous, even with the rainy weather on our wedding day. The woman who checked us in was polite and overall the fact that they give you back your deposit makes this venue incredible. We did have to chase off some random people who had come to sightsee who apparently didn't think the fact that a wedding was obviously taking place was a reason not to keep poking around, so it'd have been nice if they had some kind of sign that told people to please respect when weddings are being held and not wander around, but it wasn't difficult to do that ourselves and again I can't stress enough that considering what a beautiful venue it is and how easy it is to book and that they give you back your deposit, a few randos walking around doesn't make it any less wonderful. Thank you Chapel Dulcinea, your facility made it possible for us to have exactly the picturesque, intimate ceremony we wanted.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • tricia

tricia · Married on 08/17/2016

Simple & Sweet

It is the most loveliest Chapel to get married at!
    The views, rooms & all over atmosphere of the grounds is breathtaking! We all dream of a beautiful place to say I do at.
    Thank you for making this wonderful place available to all of us normal folks!
    On the way to the Chapel, we listened to "Going to the Chapel & we are gonna get married!" I lov2 that song and this time it was 100% true. We were living it! It is something I will never forget. The best thing of all, you get to ring the bells as a married couple. I hope many more couples find you! Thanks again Chapel!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Chapel Dulcinea's reply:

Thank you so much Tricia!!! We love the bell too. Come back and see us some time. We love our returning couples!

Alli · Married on 08/08/2016

It's a beautiful chapel - we added a few extra chairs for the ceremony at minimal cost. The views are fantastic, ringing the bell together is such a sweet way to start off married life. Everyone we dealt with was polite and professional, I can't imagine having had our ceremony anywhere else!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Melania · Married on 07/23/2016

I had my daughter's wedding here two weeks ago, and couldn't be any happier!
    The chapel is so beautiful, and perfect for a small wedding. There are so many beautiful spots for pictures with amazing views!
    We had the reception in the Veranda room, and everything was lovely, a perfect day. The staff was so helpful and accommodating! Thank you Choria and Cassy!
    Melania

Sent on 08/02/2016

Dave · Married on 07/09/2016

It's a beautiful place to get married! Chapel Dulcinea was zero stress and the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Marina · Married on 06/30/2016

An absolutely beautiful place for my wife and I to make our public commitment to one another! Our guests raved about the natural beauty and intimacy of the space. Although the heat index was in the triple digits on our wedding day, the shade provided by the chapel made the heat bearable during our short ceremony. It was very fun and special to get to ring the second "I Do" bell, and we cherish the engraved champagne glasses we bought in the gift shop for our first toast as a married couple! We booked a weekday wedding, which only cost $200 to reserve, and happily donated half to the venue which made us feel so welcome on our special day.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Micheal · Married on 06/18/2016

Do it. Don't hesitate, pick your date and book it. There truly is no other place that we would have liked to have our ceremony. Everything was so beautiful and enchanting, the staff was amazing and saw to our every need. The view was breath taking and our family was very excited to be able to visit such an amazing place.

Sent on 08/28/2016

I could not imagine getting married in another venue in the Hill Country. Absolutely amazing views, beautiful architecture and helpful staff. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Cryselda · Married on 04/03/2016

This Chapel is absolutely beautiful and looking back I don't think I could have chosen a better place to get married. We got married in April right as the sun was setting. The weather was perfect and the lanterns were on...absolutely breath taking. The chapel is so lovely that decorations are minimally needed...if you even chose to decorate. Everyone I interacted while reserving the chapel was always friendly and helpful. The Chapels mission is to let love shine and they show that with the no cost to use it. My husband and I chose to donate and we sponsored the lanterns that night in memory of our late grandparents.

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • MoMo1125

Maureen · Married on 04/01/2016

We were looking for a beautiful venue for our intimate wedding with our immediate family. Some of the smaller venues we looked at didn't feel "special" enough for the occasion. Chapel Dulcinea was perfect for our ceremony -- the right amount of seating, beautiful setting, great value. So happy to have selected this as our venue!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Christopher · Married on 03/20/2016

As long as you're willing to abide by Chapel Dulcinea's rules (which are explicitly spelled out on their webpage), you will not regret having your wedding at Chapel Dulcinea. An absolutely beautiful chapel with amazing views, friendly and helpful staff, and they'll even help you with chair rentals.

Absolutely ZERO regrets from us on having our wedding there!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Dayna · Married on 02/29/2016

Chapel Dulcinea is not only affordable, but is amazingly beautiful!! I got married on a Monday, so i was able to book my wedding 2 weeks prior to the event. Chapel Dulcinea provided me with vendor info too, which made planning much easier. The staff was very friendly, the property is gorgeous, and the venue is basically free!! Who could ask for more?!? I would highly recommend booking your wedding at Chapel Dulcinea!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Melanie · Married on 01/22/2016

This is the perfect venue to get married. The weather was just right for our special day and the location is on point. The views are gorgeous and there's even a bell you can ring once you are officially wed. I will forever hold this place near and dear in my heart and I know my family will as well!

Sent on 01/27/2016