Chaos Cakes & Confections Reviews

7 | Manassas, VA

7 Reviews for Chaos Cakes & Confections

Bill · Married on 06/16/2018

I was in pulled pork heaven. Beth is great at main courses and deserts and having been to more than a few events I have seen her handle small and large crowds with down home hospitality like everyone is family. No one walks away hungry.

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Taunya

Taunya · Married on 06/09/2018

Beth made sure we had all the food, & drinks we wanted, she worked out each detail with us to make sure she had what we wanted and would prepare it how we wanted it. She also gave the same precision to our cake and both the cake and food were delicious, and looked amazing. I truly appreciated all the double and triple checking Beth did to make sure everything was to our liking. I will definitely keep that in mind if I need a cater again.

• Taunya

Taunya · Married on 06/09/2018

Jemny · Married on 06/02/2018

My cake, cookies and cake pops were from Pinterest and I knew the design was complicated and specific but they turned out to be better then expected! I’m so thankful with the results! Everything was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Great wedding cakes , moist great flavors

Sent on 05/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Chaos Cakes & Confections is outstanding!
    Their cakes are delicious, cookies are amazing, I know how to cater an event ..everything they do is done with perfection!
    I highly recommend them for your next event, party, or Wedding...

Sent on 07/21/2018

Amy · Married on 04/16/2011

After calling many bakers I decided to go with someone local because none of the others were returning my call. So I searched local and found Chaos Cakes & Confections and got a call back the same day :) My daughter's cake was exactly what I expected and asked for and the red velvet with strawberry filling was so wonderful! She loved it and so did all the other guests!
    Thank you!