74 Reviews for Chantilly Place

Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

Even though I did not get my dress here, I had an amazing time. It was my first time looking for a wedding dress and Amy made me feel very comfortable. She grabbed all different types of styles and we narrowed it down. She was attentive, listened to what I liked and didn't like and was great with my family too. I highly recommend going to see her if you are thinking about Chantilly place for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Annemarie, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I Can’t thank Amy enough for helping me along the way with my dress! The mother of the bride and matron of honor also received their dresses from Chantilly place and they were stunning! Thank you again for all your attention to detail!

Photos
Profile Picture Amy, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I had been looking for bridesmaid dresses for what seemed like forever, when I stumbled upon Chantilly Place a few weeks ago. Thank goodness I did! Colleen is absolutely amazing! She instantly put my mind at ease and showed me options from the designer that I didn’t even know were possible. She was attentive, flexible, and really put the time in so my mind was at ease. She even helped me navigate through color options by browsing the internet with me! The stress has definitely been lifted from this part of planning and I can’t wait to see the dresses Soon, Make sure you check out Chantilly Place-you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Customization, Formal Gowns

Simply the best! From the moment I called for an appointment, my expectations were blown away! Colleen opened on a Sunday for my mom and I and we both found dresses! As a curvy girl, I was nervous about trying dresses on. Colleen made the experience relaxed and fun! There is no pretense at Chantilly Place. Just good people who are truly interested in helping brides find their dream dress! So refreshing! I have had all of my fittings there too! I will be sending all of my bride/bridesmaid/MoB friends to Colleen and team!

Profile Picture Kristie, 3/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I was beyond happy with my experience at this shop! Finding my wedding dress was enjoyable and easy with the help at chantilly place. Colleen was amazingly sweet and made the whole experience stress free! I had absolutely not worries or doubts whenever I went to the shop. Very welcoming atmosphere. The alterations were also done with such care that I knew my dress was in great hands! I was recommended this bridal shop and would highly reccomend it to everyone I know! This is the only place you need to go to find the perfect dress and a perfect experience!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I purchased my wedding dress from Chantilly Place and also had alterations done by Colleen. I could not be happier! The whole experience was wonderful! And people raved about my dress! Book your appointment today to try on some amazing dresses in a beautiful location!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Simply put, Chantilly Place is amazing! I gave Colleen a very broad idea of what I thought I might want, and the first dress she picked out for me ended up being the one! It was such a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We went back for my Bridesmaids dress and Mother of the Bride dress; everyone involved had a great experience. Every time I go back into the store I know I’m going to have a great time. I would highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Both Colleen and Amy were wonderful. I had my appointments with Amy who was so sweet and very easy to work with. I had a short engagement (6 months) and Colleen made sure my dress arrived with enough time for alterations (without rush shipping). After my dress came in my mom was in town visiting. Colleen let me sneak in an extra visit just so I could show my mom my dress. The new shop in Chelmsford is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them for all your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Vanessa & Craig, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations

Loved working with Colleen and her staff! Went in with a rough idea and found the perfect dress on the first try - while the staff dealt with my boisterous, opinionated bridal party :)
Added bonus - I wanted to see if we could repurpose my grandmother's veil...not only did they come through but they were able to clean the lace from the 80+ year old veil and have the color match my gown perfectly.
Thank you Chantilly Place! (PS love the new location!)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Customization

Katie and Colleen were super helpful and fun to work with! Katie knew exactly what I was going for and helped me find the perfect dress. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Chantilly Place to custom make my "mother of the bride" gown for my step-daughter's New Years's Eve Black Tie wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results! I presented Colleen and Celeita with pictures of 3 gorgeous, couture gowns that were priced from 5 to 8 thousand dollars. I chose elements from each one that would best compliment my figure and created a whole new dress. I was adamant about using fine fabric and Colleen presented me with many samples of beautiful silk satin from which to choose. They took my measurements and Assured me that if I was to lose weight (I was planning to diet) they could easily make the adjustments. Lucky for me they did because I managed to lose 22 lbs in the last 2 months leading up to the wedding and each time I went in for a fitting, Celeita would painstakingly pull the dress in, down every inch of my body creating an exact, custom fit! In the end, the gown was exactly what I had imagined it to be when we began the process but at a fraction of the cost of a designer gown. I highly recommend making a custom gown with Colleen and Celeita of Chantilly Place. In fact, it was such a wonderful experience that I'm already planning for my next gown!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been happier with the service and quality of Chantilly Place. My dress was absolutely a dream come true!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing quality and customer service!! I couldn't have been happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Casey , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies at Chantilly were absolutely amazino. They were very responsive to my e-mails and they quickly fit me in for all appointments. I almost fainted during my final fitting and had to return later that week. The ladies were so kind and made me feel better about the whole situation. My alterations were perfect and I felt like a princess. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Christine, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love Chantilly!! They were the only bridal shop within a 20 mile radius that said they could get me a loner dress for a specific Maggie Sottero that wasn't in stores any where!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Colleen and her team were fantastic. Every appointment was extremely thorough. The value for the dress was great, and I enjoyed the entire process. Thank you!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I first got engaged, the idea of dress shopping filled me with both excitement and a bit of dread. The feeling of dread quickly disappeared when I stepped into Chantilly Place. I had stopped in to pick up a bridesmaid dress and had seen an advertisement for a sample sale. I was curious to see what the shop had to offer, but had low expectations because I am not what the fashion world would consider to be a "sample size". I was greeted with a warm welcome, big smiles, and best of all, a wide variety of dresses to choose from! The gowns I tried on were gorgeous, and the size range was impressive. The feedback I received from Colleen as I tried each dress on was honest and appreciated on my end, as I chose not to bring an entire entourage with me for this. The final dress I tried on was "the" one. We all knew it as I stepped out and looked in the mirror.

From that point on it was a very smooth, enjoyable process. My bridesmaids were able to select a beautiful Bill Levkoff dress that looked incredible on everyone, and my maids of honors shined in their sequined gowns. Colleen and her staff are knowledgeable, kind, and extremely accessible and easy to communicate with. They were always happy to answer any question and work with us to solve any issues that arose.

Chantilly Place is unlike any other bridal shop I have been to. It is so refreshing to see a business that embraces women of all shapes and sizes, and works to make everyone feel special and unique. With each visit to Chantilly Place I left feeling beautiful and confident, which is not the norm for most shopping experiences. ​

My Casablanca gown was the first thing I purchased for our wedding, and I am so thankful to Colleen and everyone at Chantilly Place for helping me find my dream gown. As a non-traditional bride who was planning a superhero wedding, you truly helped find the dress that made me feel beautiful and flawless.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

Chantilly place was so accommodating when it came to picking out my wedding dress. Colleen and the rest of her staff made what can be somewhat stressful, a fun and easy experience. I picked the first dress I tried on and chantilly place made the process so easy. I would recommend this wedding shop to any bride looking for the perfect wedding dress.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience getting my dress at Chantilly Place!! It's the only place I went to try on dresses and I bought the first dress I tried on (but tried on tons of others!). I told them what I was looking for and they knew exactly which dresses to pull. Everyone there was so helpful and made the experience so nice!! I'm so sad that my wedding day is over, I wish I could wear my beautiful dress all of the time :) I got so many compliments!!!!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for that personalized wedding dress experience, this is the place for you!!! The owner, Colleen, makes you feel like you are her only customer. We went in thinking we wanted one particular dress and after talking to the bride she disappeared into her secret dress room and came back with the absolute perfect dress and we fell in love immediately! We not only bought the wedding dress there but all the bridesmaid dresses as well. I recommend Chantilly Place to anyone and everyone I know. No one does it better!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service! Found the best dress for my body type with their guidance. Great quality and great tailoring services.

Profile Picture User5157376, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I recently got married and went through Chantilly place for my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. The shop is adorable and Colleen was wonderful to work with. I walked in with a couple of pictures of what I had in mind. Colleen came down with a bunch of dresses and the first one she handed me was the one. The dress was meant for me! They were able to accommodate our huge bridal party of 7 girls. All of the dresses are great quality and you can definately find something original there. I highly recommend going there for your bridal needs:)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t say enough about Colleen and her team. When you walk into the shop it’s cute, organized, and totally not overwhelming. I went in with a clear idea for my wedding dress – clean, simple, comfortable – and ended up leaving with a not white, fitted, extended train head turner. And I LOVED it. I was glad Colleen and her team were inviting enough for me to trust them, and I was so happy I tried on dresses outside of what my comfort zone was. I looked great and felt great on my wedding day.

The boutique was super accommodating for my mom and bridesmaids as well. My mom got an off the rack dress during a sale and it was a steal. She and I both got our alterations through Chantilly as well, and everything came out great. My bridesmaids loved coming in to see my dress, and Colleen and her group let us hang out, sip champs, and gossip. We had a great time every time we went into Chantilly, and I will definitely work with them again if I am in other weddings or need a more formal dress as a guest. Thanks again Colleen, xo!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I wouldn't highly recommend Chantilly Place to anyone looks for a bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses or MOB/MOG dress. Everyone is so friendly and really makes you feel special.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/28/19, 1 Review