Chantilly Country Reviews

9 | Conroe, TX

9 Reviews for Chantilly Country

Chonda · Married on 10/15/2011

Chantilly Country is a beautiful place to take photographs. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The DJ goes the extra mile, the cakes are beautiful and the food is great. They really do make your wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jami · Married on 06/18/2011

There are not enough stars for this place!!

We got married at Chantilly Country June 18, 2011. Pam & David made our wedding dreams come true. They made the whole process tremendously easy, answered any and all questions we had. It was never a problem to in contact with them. The payment plan was very afforable.

The reception hall and the outside was simply gorgeous!! The ponds with the gazebos and waterwheel are so romantic. The decorations were just as I wanted, color & look-rustic elegance!!

Our cake was amazing!! It was so gorgeous and the taste was so delicious.

The dj was great!! He played everything we wanted played, plus a good mix and kept people on the floor.

Pam & David were so helpful. I/we can't say enough!! Our contract/priced never changed (as long as we stuck with the contract). What they said was included, was exactly that. When I came to Pam with an idea, if she couldn't do it, she told me where I could go for the cheapest. She definately knows what she's doing. They and their employees were so respectful and courteous.

Our family and guests had nothing but good to say. And we've had several, that have seen the pictures, and asked "where it is?".

Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, it went off without a hitch!! By having our wedding here, it took most of the stresses, that go along with your wedding day, away. You cannot go wrong by having your wedding here.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

3.5

Pam and her husband provided the most perfect day any bride could ask for! Everything was provided for me that day, and my people didn't even have to worry about a thing! I didn't ask for much too extravagant. The weather was perfect, the scenery was perfect, and they provided us the perfect minister fit to myself and my groom. I couldn't have asked for anything more fun than that day! I definitely recommend them for any event you need to hold! There isn't a place there that you can't take pictures at! It is well worth the price to have the ceremony and reception at the same site, especially when you have people coming in from out of town like me! We all felt comfortable and very safe, and it's the best thing I could ever ask for! One very happy bride here! :)

Sent on 05/10/2013

Krystal · Married on 04/14/2012

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

There were a few areas that could use improvement such as communication & making the customer feel important. The venue was beautiful & turned out just as I had planned. On a side note the DJ that was provided by the venue was poor to say the least.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Debra · Married on 03/20/2011

1.0

The staff was rude and very unprofessional. In the beginning they were nice but that was short lived and their attitude got progressivley worse up to the day of the wedding. The grounds are kept up somewhat but there were several features that were not maintained that are appealing on the website. The pond with a fountain that the bride walks by on the bridge is not functional and is basically a mud pit and the waterwheel shown on the website is falling apart and an eye sore. I would not recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Chantilly Country's reply:

We deeply regret that you did not enjoy your wedding and reception. We apologize for the unfinished stone work of our "natural spring" (which you refered to as a "mud pit"), but because of the drought and complications concerning the flow of the water we were unable to have it completed for your event. The new waterwheel that we installed this Spring is also up and running. You did not mention when you signed the contract that the broken one bothered you. We are very sorry that we did not make your special day perfect. Please accept our apologies.

cee · Married on 11/11/2017

0.4
      0.5

THEY RUINED MY WEDDING!! Please do not get married here, they treat the guests and bride and groom like crap! RUINED everything, tried to throw out all of our food, and kicked us out at 9 when we had the venue till 12.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/30/2015

0.4
      0.5

Please do not make the mistake of getting married here! What I had expected to be a day full of happy memories turned out to be one of the worst days of my life. The venue is beautiful but do not let that fool you. They will seem like they are willing to work with you in the beginning of the process but once that contract is signed things change. They were extremely rude, didn't follow through on things that were agreed upon, and caused a lot of unnecessary stress. I would never recommend them to anyone. I wish I could do that day all over again.

Sent on 09/27/2017

0.0

I emailed them about price inquiry and instead of being helpful Pam was short and rude with me. She only stated that they did not have set prices and didn't ask me any questions or try to give me any information. So when I replied with all the information I figured she'd need to get me some kind of price; number of people, catering, linens, etc., and at the bottom told her my preferred date was March of 2016 but that was completely negotiable. She didn't get back to me for a whole week and when she finally did she only stated she did not have any openings for Spring of 2016. Didn't give me any other options for dates and any information on their venue. VERY RUDE and VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

0.0

Pretty place, HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! The owners of this venue were the epitome of inflexible and disorganized. They misplaced our payments more than once, always acted inconvenienced by our phone calls and failed to call us back multiple times. We had a confrontation when they dropped the ball on our caterer, and I was blown away with how unprofessional they were about handling the situation; they yelled at me on the phone more than once, and from that point on had a HORRIBLE attitude that never went away. The attitude was highly apparent at my rehearsal, to the point that they made my wedding party uncomfortable. They were very dry with us on our wedding day, failing to offer any kind or congratulatory words. They were strictly business, spoke in short, curt sentences and would not make eye contact. They are stubborn and rigid about making any changes to what they normally do, and it makes them grumpy to be flexible at all. The property itself is so pretty, I wish they would sell it and let someone else run it, because they simply do not possess the people skills they need in order to do their job properly. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Sent on 06/20/2013