Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Hilary · Married on 11/15/2014

These guys were so wonderful to work with and the cake was fantastic! My only regret was not being able to eat more of it on our wedding day :)

Sent on 11/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

We used Chantilly Cakes for both our wedding cake and a groom's cake for the day before our wedding. Both were delicious and looked exactly how we'd envisioned. The Chantilly Cakes team was great to work with and we definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

I absolutely LOVED our wedding cake. Chantilly did a great job and exceeded my expectations. It was not only a beautiful cake, but delicious too! THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2014

Choosing Chantilly Cakes was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding back in November. Looking at all the different styles/shapes/colors/flavors seemed really overwhelming at first but working with Desiree put us at ease. The cake turned out amazing and was exactly what we wanted! And it was so delicious, all my guests were commenting on how good it was. Our flavors were: 1st layer - Almond cake with raspberry filing, 2nd Layer - vanilla & chocolate cake with chocolate filling, 3rd Layer - Strawberry swirl cake with Strawberry filling. I would highly recommend Chantilly Cakes for anyone looking for a delicious and beautiful cake for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/19/2015

When ever someone asked who is doing your cake and we tell them "Chantilly" they all say, "They are the best", and I quite agree.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2014

Our cake looked amazing. We got so many compliments on the design and taste of the cake. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Debra · Married on 10/24/2014

No words can express the amazing wedding cake we had from Chantilly Cakes. The team at Chantilly Cakes did a one of a kind cake for us. Not only was it breath taking, it was delicious. They know there stuff and are open to all different ideas. Can't stop bragging about them. Will be using them for parties in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2014

Used them for both my shower and reception. Beautiful, delicious work!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Brandon · Married on 09/27/2014

Desiree did a great job with our delicious cake and groom's cake-- both LOOKED and TASTED amazing. We had a 3 layer cake with almond/strawberry filling, chocolate/raspberry filling, and a grooms cake with red velvet. Our tasting felt a little rushed but only because we showed up late due to traffic, but Desiree was very responsive during our email exchanges and we so appreciate her work! I only wish we could have taken our leftovers home (no idea what happened to them).

Sent on 10/05/2014

Blair · Married on 09/20/2014

Chantilly Cakes made a beautiful, delicious cake for our wedding at the Clearwater Hilton Hotel. Their staff was outstanding and the cake's design complimented our beach theme. Everyone loved the cake and we are incredibly thankful we decided to go with Chantilly Cakes. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Chantilly Cakes made the most beautiful, tasty wedding cake for our wedding reception. The cake was beautiful and made exactly as we had ordered. The cake was a definite hit with the guests; it was light, moist, and delicious. we couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/25/2014

David · Married on 08/09/2014

Desiree is the best in the business for a reason. If you have your cake made by anyone else you are wasting your money. Our wedding cake was an outstanding four tier cake with bling and champagne ribbons with such detail on each tier. For my grooms cake she made a replica of the Gators Football field made up of NY Cheesecake. Need I say anything more. Cakes were delivered on time and every guest raved about it.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/09/2014

We love Desiree and her staff at Chantilly, every cake I have ever recieved from them has been delicious and gorgeous. From wedding cakes, to baby shower, to birthdays. We love Chantilly!
    Thanks!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Great service and attention to detail. Delicious wedding cake. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/20/2014

Cassandra · Married on 08/08/2014

We had our cake and cupcakes designed by Chantilly Cakes for our wedding earlier this month. Desiree was amazing and captured our ideas into our perfect cake! She gave us plenty of ideas and listened to what we had to say. We were able to have several flavors of cupcakes and she decorated each flavor differently. The flavor of them all was outstanding. We had extras so our guests took a ton of them home. Honestly, I never even got one cupcake, they liked them that much! We recommend the red velvet and the vanilla almond flavors, but all of them are great. We would definitely use Chantilly Cakes for events in the future!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Gorgeous cake. I showed her a picture and she matched exactly. The most delicious cake I tasted. Everyone asked where did I get it from and they wanted more.

Sent on 08/13/2014

HEIDI · Married on 07/24/2014

Desiree, made the most AMAZING grooms cake and wedding cake for our daughter's wedding. This was a destination wedding - we did not get to try the cakes until the night of the rehearsal dinner and it was delicious! We are definitely going to have her make another cake for us while we are there next summer on vacation!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Desiree and her team are amazing. They did our daughter's wedding cake and groom's cake. And re-made their cake topper for there one year anniversary! Would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Leydi · Married on 07/11/2014

Desiree did an amazing job with my wedding cake. The cake she created looked exactly as the picture I had given her. She is a true artist. The cake was delicious and moist. All of my guest raved about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. Thank you Desiree.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Laura · Married on 07/05/2014

Desiree from Chantilly Cakes was such a pleasure to work with! She made sure that we got exactly what we wanted! We had a cupcake tower display along with a small cake for us to cut. The cake was DELICIOUS. I'm not a big cake person, but I loved this cake. The cupcakes and cake were beautiful and exactly like we wanted them - everyone loved them! She also made our groom's cake. My husband is a huge Houston Texans fan, and she made us a brownie cake in the shape of their logo and decorated it with their colors. It was awesome! (And also delicious.)

Thank you, Desiree and Chantilly Cakes, for helping to make our wedding day truly beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 06/28/2014

I LOVED my cake!!!! I wish I could have just kept it intact forever! It was so beautiful :)

My then fiance and I had walked in and had no clue what we wanted - only the number of people at the wedding. We went through several books, picked out what we liked and Chantilly cakes helped us through every step of the way.

We created our very own cake, and they even added little flowers similar to our florists and in our wedding colors. Could not have been happier! Oh and the cake was delicious!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2014

melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Seriously the best cake ever!!!!!!!!! Desiree is awesome! She was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator and I could not of been happier. When you go and cake test with her all I have to say is OMG - her bakery smells like heaven. She is very personal and makes sure youre cake turns out exactly how you imagine. She delivers to your venue and is very easy to work with. The cake flavors are amazing. I recommend the raspberry mouse ;)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2014

Our wedding venue (Safety Harbor Resort & Spa) suggested that we use Chantilly Cakes and we were not disappointed! We met with Desiree in person for a cake tasting and, not having our minds made up by the end of our meeting, she allowed us to pick up a few more samples at a later time to make our final decisions. We had tons of cake designs to choose from thanks to their website, facebook page, and their numerous cake photographs in the bakery itself. My husband and I went into our planning meeting armed with some design choices / ideas and Desiree helped us put them together beautifully. The cake came out exactly as we hoped it would and everything - from the intricacy of the royal icing flowers to the shape of the hearts on each tier - was perfect. Plus, the cake was really, really delicious, too! Their flexibility and willingness to answer our questions made them incredibly easy to work with!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

The cake that Chantilly Cakes made for my wedding was not only beautiful, but it was delicious :) All of our guests loved the cake, as well.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Our wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious. All of our guests loved the cake, as well. We received many compliments. Definitely recommend the almond cake with vanilla creme filling.

Chantilly Cakes was very professional and helpful. We were coordinating from another state and she made the whole process easy. Also, she was very responsive with any questions/emails or concerns. Also, she coordinated with our florist for the flowers for the cake.

Highly recommend!