Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Angela · Married on 04/26/2015

The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. Many of our guests commented that the cake as unique and enjoyable! I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

After taste testing the fabulous cakes and icings we custom made a cake from the books provided. Desiree was detailed and concise with every step. Even allowed me to give her my color swatches to match perfectly to my wedding colors as well as to work with me in putting butterflies on my cake. The cake was absolutely tastey and highly recommend Chantilly Cakes to anyone - I am looking forward to opening the topper cake on our 1st anniversary!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2015

Wonderful cake made from scratch. The baker was willing to do a design that we liked which is not even in their current offerings. The cake was perfect and a great value as part of a catering package.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Kendall · Married on 04/10/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful. Customer service was great!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • John

John · Married on 04/04/2015

Desiree and Team of Chantilly Cakes!

Our cake was truly AMAZING. It was even better than we thought it was going to look! You truly surpassed our expectations. We are so thankful we chose you for our special day! The taste of the cake was so delicious! You were right, the vanilla creme in the bottom tier was a winner!! Everyone at the wedding complimented the cake from top to bottom. Thank you for sitting with us, spending the time for the cake tasting, and making our vision happen. We are truly grateful!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/04/2015

My wedding was 04-04-15 in Dade City FL, and I must say that Team at Chantilly cake did an awesome job! They worked with me.. Took time to pick a design I was happy with.. They were always available to answer any questions. The cake not only looked top notch beautiful but was sooo delicious! Chantilly Cake team were professional and made sure the cake was exactly how I wanted it! I love it and so did all my guest! Thanks Chantilly cake!! You guys rock!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Our cake was absolutely amazing! It looked exactly like the picture we gave Desiree. The flavors were perfect. She guides you when you are lost with flavor choices. The cake is moist, light and just delicious!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kara · Married on 03/22/2015

Our cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! It was delivered right on time. I like the option of making a sheet cake to accommodate extra guests so the wedding cake itself doesn't get too large. I highly recommend Chantilly!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Bay · Married on 03/21/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely wonderful! It was moist, tasty, and beautiful. Desire` was very helpful and listened carefully to give us the cake that we wanted. The hardest part was picking the flavors; they were all so good. We had so many compliments on the cake that we lost count! In a teasing manner, my husband said: "It was a darn good cake. They done good."

Sent on 03/24/2015

Saira · Married on 03/20/2015

I cant rate Desiree high enough for her services. She made our cake for our wedding in March (which was 3 hours away from her store). Somehow (either by magic or just her incredible skills) our cake was fresh, in tact, beautiful (looking exactly what I asked for) and delicious despite the long trek down to our venue. Everyone at the wedding gave us compliments on how delicious the cake was (buttercream frosting, raspberry jam, almond cake). And for having the cake outdoors for our outdoor wedding, it didnt melt! (so glad I didnt do fondant like others suggested). We had two slices boxed for us to share after the wedding, which we later ended up eating on the drive to our honeymoon and it was the perfect way to end an incredible experience. I will be going to Desiree for all of our future cake needs! She does incredible work for great value!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • ValZtoB

Valerie · Married on 03/14/2015

Chantilly Cakes did my cake for my wedding on 3/14/15. From the start, Desiree was a pleasure to deal with. She was kind and patient. We were planning our wedding from another state and she was so sweet when we sent my future in-laws to do a cake tasting for us. The cake itself was unbelievable. I had e-mailed her a picture and she NAILED the design. In a day filled with many hiccups, the cake was the shining star. We got so many compliments both on appearance and taste. I cannot recommend Chantilly Cakes enough for anyone in the area. Thank you Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2015

Chantilly Cakes was recommended to me by my caterer, Delectables. They did such a great job, and I got so many compliments on the way my cake looked and tasted. Desire was so easy to work with and made cake choosing so easy! Book with Chantilly!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/05/2015

AMAZING!! My cake was gorgeous. The groomscake was awesome, he loved it!!! The cake tasted so delicious.. red velvet with creamcheese filling and almond with buttercream. mmm,,, Desiree was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Chantilly Cakes designed our cake exactly as we had discussed, it was perfect! The flavor was out of this world, and many of our guests were asking who made it. May I strongly recommend trying the almond flavored cake...yum!!! My daughters want all of event cakes to come from Chantilly now!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/14/2015

The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what I pictured. I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Stacy · Married on 01/24/2015

THE CAKE WAS AMAZING!!! I went with a non-traditional, non-white cake. I decided to go with our colors of Dark gray and light blue. I made the base color the dark gray, and the piping was light blue. I asked for each layer to be a different flavor so our guests could have a variety of options. Chantilly was more than willing to accommodate my request, and the cake turned out sooo much better than we expected! The colors were just gorgeous and all the flavors were so good. Everyone raved about the cake. I couldn't be happier that we decided to go with Chantilly!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Julie · Married on 01/24/2015

OMG! Don't even think of using anyone else for your wedding cake (or cake for any event)! Chantilly Cakes creates beautiful, delicious cakes. I used to think that only Publix made delicious cakes, but my daughter and I sampled some of Chantilly's cakes at a local Wedding Show. We were sold. My daughter had a combination formal/eclectic wedding. The cake was one she designed herself, and I thought it could never pulled off. She wanted four square layers, each one a different flavor cake and inside icing. Her colors were light blue and charcoal, so she wanted the outer icing charcoal grey with thin light blue criss-cross piping. I thought it would turn out absolutely horrific - but I'm just the MOB/checkbook, right! The first thing I did when I arrived at the reception was go directly to the cake table to check out the cake. It. Was. Beautiful! Exactly what my daughter wanted. Guests walked up to me specifically to tell me the cake was delicious and where did it come from? Chantilly - you received a LOT of recommendations that night! I will never buy a cake from Publix again - Chantilly is now MY cake-maker.

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2015

Our cake from Chantilly Cakes turned out great. Our guests raved about how good it taste. I had two pieces myself! It was delicious!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Kelly · Married on 01/02/2015

Our wedding cake was included in our caterer's contract, giving us a few different options for bakers. I am SO happy that I decided to go with Chantilly. They were very accommodating and helpful during the design of the cake, and were really easy to deal with. The cake was delivered on time (I actually ran into the woman in the hallway before I was even dressed!) and was beautiful. We got lots of compliments on the design and the taste. We went with a chocolate and orange cake, both with the raspberry puree. The puree and the orange together (while it sounds odd) was delicious. I can't wait to have our anniversary tier!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Alicia · Married on 12/27/2014

The cake was delicious, chocolate and almond.Everyone loved it and it was so pretty.

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 12/13/2014

The best cake looked delicious and tasted delicious. Everyone loved it can't wait to have some on my 1 yr anniversary or even earlier :)

Sent on 12/20/2014

Casey · Married on 11/22/2014

The cake was gorgeous, and exactly what I envisioned. I was so incredibly happy with it! It was also delicious - and I don't even like cake. :)

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 11/21/2014

We had little contact after our consultation but Chantilly Cakes did not disappoint! The cake looked absolutely beautiful and was EXACTLY what we pictured and discussed during the consultation. Besides it being smooshed into my face, which I didn't mind one bit, I didn't actually get around to eating any cake until the very end of the night due to being on the dance floor. My advice to future Brides, don't miss the cake being past out because when I finally ate some it was the BEST DARN CAKE EVER! I wish could of eaten more!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Jamie · Married on 11/15/2014

Fantastic cakes, excellent owner, buttercream frosting was delicious and everyone raved about our cakes! She came highly recommended from Elizabeth Craig at Countryside Country Club and we can see why. We looked no further after we met with her once. She designed our cake from a picture we found on Google Images and it was flawless! We had three tiers with two cakes per tier. We had a pineapple and coconut cake with pineapple puree for the top, spice cake with cream cheese for the two in the middle, and chocolate and raspberry amaretto with raspberry puree for the bottom. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

Chantilly Cakes was absolutely perfect! From tasting, to design to Final product we were very pleased. The yellow cake was amazing!!! We had 4 layers and each was able to be customized with cake/filling. Our guest were ver pleased and 4 layers provided plenty for 200 guests!

Sent on 11/28/2014