Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Brittnee · Married on 10/18/2015

Chantilly's did an amazing job at creating our wedding cake on October 18th! They were spot on with creating the wedding cake of my dreams and matched the picture exactly! The cake was absolutely delicious and the flavors were awesome! The staff is so friendly and helpful! I will use Chantilly's in the future for any occasion needing a cake!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

Chantilly cakes was absolutely perfect! We went in for cake tasting and I showed Desiree a picture on my phone. She said out was completely possible and to email her the picture. The cake that was delivered was an exact match to what I asked for and I could not have been happier. They really put the icing on the cake (haha) of my wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I were going for a cake that was clean and elegant, yet had a beachy theme to it and Desiree nailed it! We had a square, two tier cake with rounded edges and blue ribbon around the bottom edges to match the rest of the wedding colors. We had real shells around the two tiers and it came out just great. It tasted really great too! Our guests loved it! As a destination bride, I really appreciated the fact that every time I called, my questions were answered! Can't wait to see the pictures from our photographer

Sent on 11/04/2015

I am in the wedding industry so I had two bakers that I have used previously; Chantilly Cakes was one of them. Her price was substantially more on the rather plain two tiered wedding cake that I wanted, as she charges by the person/slice, as opposed to the "job". However, my dream for the Groom's Cake was to have a replica of my hubby's USCG hat and her price on that was HALF of what the other baker was going to charge. So I chose Chantilly Cakes for the groom's cake. She blew me away with her attention to detail!! It was MORE than PERFECT!! I chose to go with the rum cake which is to die for! Hindsight, I wish I had chosen her to do both cakes; Bride brain and budget got the best of me but overall both cakes were a success...but the one that got the rave reviews was the groom's cake! <3

Sent on 10/23/2015

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much. I know how much it meant to you. I am glad you enjoyed it and was what you desired. Hope to work with you soon. I'm sure we will see you around the bay!!!

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

My cake was exactly like the Pinterest photo I sent Desiree !! We loved it and it tasted amazing! We opted for white chocolate sea shells and they looked so real. The colors were spot on!! My Tiffany blue waves with sea shells beach cake was a huge hit!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Our cake was absolutely beautiful, we combined a bunch of different ideas in order to create exactly what we wanted and they were totally flexible with us, and we even came back for a second tasting because we just weren't sure about the flavors and they were so nice about everything. The cake was perfect, and it tasted amazing too!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Absolutely the most beautiful and unique wedding cake we have ever seen. Walking into our wedding and seeing it as the centerpiece was incredible. Chantilly cakes was able to interpret our ideas into perfection. Thank you is not enough.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Desiree was wonderful! Very professional and accommodating, we brought in a picture of what we wanted and she made the cake even more gorgeous than the picture. ALL the cake we tried was delicious but we decided on the almond and raspberry swirl and it was a huge hit! I'm sure this will not be our last cake from Chantilly!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2015

We our from NY and got married in FL. Chantilly cakes worked around our schedules to plan our cake tasting ahead of time. On the night of our wedding, the cake exceeded our expectations! It was absolutely beautiful AND delicious!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Tarea · Married on 08/29/2015

Unbelievable delicious cake. Her cakes look just like the pictures and the cake is amazing. We loved the mango cake, raspberry almond cake. She said we would have plenty of cake but actually my guests enjoyed it so much that they ate a second portion. We ordered a german chocolate grooms cake with the chocolate covered strawberry's and it too was soooo good and fresh. If you have a wedding in this area you will do yourself an injustice not to select Chantilly Cakes. Thank you for making our wedding day sweeter!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Desiree and her crew are amazing. Very professional, courtious and experienced. Our wedding cake and grooms cake was more than we could have imagined. It was gorgeous! And what's better, it tasted amazing. Now my sister is choosing Chantilly Cakes for her wedding in November.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Are cake was amazing. Decorated just the way we wanted and the colors were coordinated with David's Bridal to match the bridesmaids and groomsmen colors. We were very happy with how it looked and it tasted amazing too.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2015

I brought in pictures of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like and they made it happen. They even suggested adding cupcakes and everyone loved them! I will definitely use them again for special occasions :-) It was so delicious and they made my day even more special!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

HEIDI · Married on 07/24/2015

Desiree made our daughter's wedding cake and groom's cake for their wedding. This year for there one year anniversary she re-made their cake topper! She did an amazing job as always. We did a photo shoot on the beach and the cake was picture perfect!!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Michael · Married on 07/11/2015

We sat down with a few different wedding cake vendors. After sitting down with Chantilly Cakes and seeing the work that they had done and tasting the flavors that they offered, there was no question that she was going to be the one to make the cake for our wedding. She was able to work with us to ensure that we had the flavor combinations that we wanted.
    Little did I know that she and my now wife, had a surprise for me and when I walked into the reception, there was an AMAZING grooms cake waiting for me. It was a 1970 Hemi Cuda! My dream car. I wanted to say a huge thanks to Chantilly Cakes for not only our BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake, but also my grooms cake!!! We have no hesitation with recommending Chantilly Cakes for any occasion.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Desiree was easy to work with and made the process of selecting flavors and a cake design stress free. She had great ideas and we were so pleased with how the cake turned out. It was beautiful and delicious. I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to eat more of it!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Adrianne · Married on 06/13/2015

This was the quickest and easiest part of planning our wedding. After our wedding planner recommended Chantilly Cakes and we went in for a tasting we were sold! I am not a cake person at all, most seem to be too rich or have too much icing, but this cake was so light, moist, and just delicious. We heard about "naked cakes" (very light icing) and thought it would be a fun option for our beach themed wedding. Our cake looked just beautiful the day of the wedding and we got tons of compliments from guests of how unique it was.

Sent on 06/16/2015
  • I

Ina · Married on 06/06/2015

Desiree was wonderful, super happy with how gorgeous our wedding cake turned out. She was very helpful and worked with me step by step until I made my final decision for which look I wanted for the cake.
    As it is already stated previously the cake is super delicious!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/30/2015

We worked with Desiree and couldn't have been happier with our wedding cake! My husband & I got married at the Florida Aquarium and had a beach/sea themed cake in a Tiffany Blue color. It turned out wonderfully and more than one person mentioned how good it tasted!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2015

Desiree was easy to communicate with. Cake was beautiful and delicious. Groom wanted a cheesecake for Grooms Cake which Desiree was able to provide, decorate and have taste wonderful. Excellent value and product!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Seana · Married on 05/23/2015

My cake was absolutely stunning! Although I only got to try a bite it was delicious! Would definitely recommend Chantilly!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jean · Married on 05/23/2015

Cake was beautiful AND delish. Just wish the servers cut us a bigger slice per person! Yummy!

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Bob & Christy

Christy · Married on 05/03/2015

My Wedding Cake was perfect! Chantilly Cakes exceeded my expectations for the design and flavor of my cake. I would highly recommend this bakery for anyone having a wedding or any other celebration that you would like to WOW your guests tastebuds. :)

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2015

Chantilly Cakes provided our cake for our May 2, 2015 wedding at Bon Appetit in Dunedin, Florida.

The cake was perfect!! I couldn't have been happier!

The whole experience of choosing, tasting, and planning was made simple and fun! They created the cake exactly as I had imagined and described to them. It was simple and beautiful - and so delicious!

I would highly recommend them for your wedding cake vendor!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Keren · Married on 05/01/2015

I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes, The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautiful. Thank you so much Chantilly.

Sent on 05/20/2015