Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Let me just say: whatever you want in your cake, Desiree will deliver. We tried a few bakeries and we were very impressed with the taste of her cakes so we decided to go with Chantilly. We told her what we wanted and how it would look--and our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! However, I have to really highlight what she did for our groomscake. My groom wanted a two layered groomscake with the bottom one style, the top layer another style, and the seal of Texas A&M on top. We told her we just wanted the basics of the seal--the laurels would probably be complicated and with an already busy groomscake we said they wouldn't be necessary if it was too complicated for her. When we saw the groomscake... we were blown away! It was exactly how we wanted it--and she seriously mimicked the seal as if it were the real deal. And the best part was--multiple people came to us saying how delicious the cake was! We actually took the top tier of our wedding cake on our minimoon and ate it through the week--it was delicious and tasted fresh days later. Can't recommend Chantilly Cakes enough--and Desiree was a delight to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • TBlair

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

After another dealing with another bakery that was less than professional, several friends told me about Chantilly Cakes. Man, am I glad! They were amazing! Her cakes taste wonderful and look even better! She really went the extra mile and put chocolates on our cake and cupcakes and they looked fab!
    Thanks so much Chantilly Cakes! Your crew was great and everyone loved the cupcakes!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Britanny · Married on 11/05/2016

Chantilly Cakes came recommended to me by my day-of wedding coordinator and I'm so happy they were! My husband and I met with Desiree for our tasting to determine which design and flavor choices we wanted on our 3-tiered wedding cake. The cake exceeded our expectations - it was beautiful, affordable AND tasted so good! I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!! Thank you Desiree!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Erin · Married on 11/03/2016

Chantilly and Desiree are THE best choice for your wedding (or any other celebration)! We were a bit overwhelmed with all of the flavor and design choices but Desiree was super friendly and extra helpful. We were able to give her our thoughts and she was able to design something for us very quickly. Our cake looked exactly how we wanted but also 1000x better! Plus, the cake is absolutely delicious. It was a huge hit at our wedding. Our only problem now is trying not to break into the anniversary tier before it's time!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2016

Look no further...Desiree is Awesome...I had a few special requests and she made it happened...Our wedding cake was beautiful...The presentation and quality of the cake was above average...I highly recommend this company

Sent on 01/02/2017

Boo · Married on 10/16/2016

Chantilly Cakes made our wedding cake. We did this all site unseen. No tasting. Just went off emails, phone calls, and pictures. Our wedding cake was included in our wedding package. We didn't expect much. When we came out to the reception.....we were amazed. Not only was the cake the way we wanted, but it was more beautiful than we imagined. And the taste was out of this world. Moist, light, and bursting with flavor. Anytime we need a cake, chantilly cakes will be our only provider. Thank you to you and your staff for making our wedding day more than special

Sent on 10/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2016

Our cake was amazing!!!! The ease of ordering our cake was easy. The staff are very professional and quick to respond to any questions I had. The cake flavors, size, and look were exactly what we asked for. The flavors were so good our guests raved about them and the cake was so moist I ate some the next morning with my coffee. The buttercream frosting was the best I have ever had. I would order another cake from Chantilly Cakes for any event or occasion.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kara · Married on 10/08/2016

The cake was beautiful and delicious! Desiree was very helpful during the tasting and allowed us to page through her many beautiful designs until we found one perfect for our wedding. She suggested a terrific option for a groom's cake and it turned out just as pictured. The wedding cake was stunning - would highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Chantilly Cakes had a great portfolio to give us additional inspiration for our own wedding cake. We were able to combine elements of different cakes into the design of our own cake to personalize it. We loved the combinations of flavor we selected as well!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Korri · Married on 10/01/2016

Desiree (owner) and the staff at Chantilly Cakes are AMAZING! We had the most beautiful, intricate wedding cake imaginable! It looked just like the picture I provided - and the FLAVOR! Wow! It was as delicious as it was beautiful! Desiree was super responsive via phone and email, and helped me feel very comfortable as a destination bride.

She also created the most AMAZING surprise grooms cake for my wonderful groom. I provided Desiree with a few photos of our English Bulldog, and she created an exact replica IN CAKE! I wish I could share a picture with my review - check out my WW profile picture for a peek! One of the highlights of our day, without a doubt! My groom was so surprised and delighted!! It literally brought tears to his eyes. Thank you Desiree!! I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes to anyone, for any event in the Tampa area! Can't wait to have a special cake made for our one year anniversary visit to Clearwater! - The Orays 10.1.16

Sent on 10/23/2016

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2016

Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Desiree was so helpful and helped us create a design when we were unsure of what we wanted initially. She also gave us alternatives when our guest list grew, and made yummy cupcakes to match. It was delivered right on time and delicious. Thank you Desiree!

Sent on 10/01/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Couldn't have been better! The cake turned out to be absolutely perfect and stunning! Better than the look of it, it was super yummy! It was moist and the flavors were on point! My husband and I are not big cake eaters but this cake is a must have at any wedding! They have so many options and choices to choose from that you can really personalize it if you want. During the consultation they were super easy to talk with and explain what we wanted for a cake! And did they deliver! Everyone kept raving about how good the cake was! If you need a baker for your wedding cake look no further than Chantilly!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter just got married last week. We used Chantilly Cakes for her wedding cake. The cake was delicious!!! We are still getting compliments on it. Throughout the whole planning process both my daughter and I worked directly with Desiree. We couldn't be more satisfied. Desiree was professional, and accommodating. One of the best wedding cakes we've tasted in a long while. We were extremely satisfied with how it tasted and how it looked. I would highly recommend her. She did an AMAZING job and brought my daughter's vision to life!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kara · Married on 09/03/2016

We chose Chantilly because they came highly recommended by our wedding venue. Desiree worked with me to come up with something that closely matched all the details I wanted in the cake. She showed me different gum paste flower designs and wedding cakes she had done in the past. On our wedding day, we were so impressed with how our cake looked! The flowers were beautiful and the cake looked exactly how I imagined it would. Not to mention it tasted great! I would suggest Chantilly Cakes to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Kim

Kimberly · Married on 08/14/2016

Our wedding cake looked so beautiful. One thing that was very important to me was to have a cake that was not fondant but looked just as good. This vendor is known for making their buttercream cakes appear fondant-like. Desiree exceeded my expectations. I wanted to incorporate my husband's Indian culture. She made a saree-like draping on the side of our cake. It looked amazing. The cake was so delicious and moist.

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2016

Do yourself a favor and just go straight to Chantilly for your tasting. It was the first and only place I did a tasting at, and for good reason. Desiree is the best, and guests raved about the almond cake with vanilla mousse filling for days afterwards! Thank you for making my wedding cake so beautiful and yummy!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2016

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I had a destination wedding in Clearwater Florida and handled everything via email and the phone. Desiree was amazing from start to finish. They listened to every word I said and helped me with everything I needed to know. I send pictures of a cake that we found on pintrest that we were in love with and had to have. Well they went above and beyond and our cake was so beautiful and even beter than we had ever expected. It not only looked simply amazing it was so delicious. I would highly recommened chantilly cakes for any occassion. my wedding cake was PERFECT in every way.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Vivian · Married on 07/31/2016

great services and a lot of ideas taste delicious

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted delightful. I would highly recommend Chantilly Cakes. Desiree is extremely pleasant and helpful!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Marlene · Married on 07/02/2016

Chantilly Cakes did a wonderful job on our groom cake that we served at our rehearsal dinner. Our wedding cake was just as amazing the next day. The chocolate with the chocolate mouse was so moist and fluffy, all of our guest loved it.

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

All the best to say about Desiree and her team! She worked with our wedding planner to give us a GREAT deal, and the cake tasting was well organized and DELICIOUS. The cake on the day was to our exact details, and so yummy! Thanks, Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2016

This vendor was one of two options for cake bakers that we had when booking our reception venue. I'm so happy we chose Chantilly Cakes! We met with Desiree about 5 months before our wedding (we were planning a destination wedding and flew to FL about 5 months beforehand to try to meet with all of our vendors) for the tastings and to discuss what we wanted. She had TONS of books to look through, and we were able to take different elements from cakes that we liked, and she designed a cake that was exactly what we were looking for!!! She and her staff are super friendly and always quick to respond to questions, etc. When I walked into the reception and saw our cake, I was blown away. It was prettier than I could have imagined. And our guests RAVED about the taste. Days later, people were still talking about how delicious it was!!! Five stars for Chantilly Cakes!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

If you are looking for a bakery in the Tampa area, look no further. I can not say enough good things about this place. The tasting went very smoothly and we got to taste a lot of different kinds of cake. The pricing was explained to us in a very easy to understand way and we were never pushed to buy more than what we could afford. We were even offered a discount that we didn't know existed! The cake was delivered to our location on Treasure Island on time and it was beautiful. It was exactly what we we wanted and it tasted delicious!. There was none left and we got more compliments on the cake then we did on anything else. Of all the vendors we used for our wedding, Chantilly Cakes is the one I would recommend first!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 05/27/2016

Our cake looked amazing and tasted even better. Desiree could not have done a better job and was great to work with. More importantly, our guests were quite satisfied (which was good because we ordered extra cake for favors and there were 0 cake boxes left at the end of the night). The next time I'm in need of a cake, Chantilly will be the first place I call.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lonna · Married on 05/20/2016

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! It was perfect for our wedding! Cake tasting was fun and easy. There are lots of pictures to look at to help you pick what you want your cake to look like. We recieved many compliments on the cake and our favorite part was our dog was "peek a boo-ing" out of the back of the cake! Absolutely beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 05/27/2016