Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Joe · Married on 05/23/2017

Fantastic service throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

DIANE · Married on 05/20/2017

Desiree make the PERFECT cake the bride and groom had envisioned and it was DELICIOUS!! Everyone mentioned how good it was and the design was perfect for their beach themed wedding. Maybe most impressive was when we met with her each detail and choice the bridge and groom wanted she agreed to do and at NO extra charge!! Thank you Desiree for making the perfect cake for their special day!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Kasey · Married on 05/05/2017

Our cake was everything we could have ever wanted for our big day! It tasted amazing and it was absolutely gorgeous! They delivered it to our reception venue, and it was all just perfect.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/29/2017

Chantilly Cakes did a fantastic job with our 3 layered wedding cake! They had it perfectly designed how we wanted it and delivered to the Hyatt Regency on time for our wedding reception. The cake was super delicious and everyone loved it! Thanks Chantilly Cakes for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2017

Desiree made the most beautiful and unique cake for us for our wedding day - textured, upside down ombre going from turquoise to white with white starfish and fresh flowers (provided 2Birds Events). We had different flavors for each layer but I have to say, hands down, our favorite was the raspberry swirl with lemon mousse... I want another piece just thinking about it! Thank you Chantilly Cakes!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Jena · Married on 04/27/2017

Delicious and beautiful cake!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2017

Our wedding cake turned out beautiful and tasted amazing! We got three tiers and each was a different cake and filling combo. Bottom tier was chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, middle was almond cake with raspberry filling, and top was almond cake with vanilla filling. It was delicious and Desiree was able to recreate exactly how we wanted the icing and flowers to look. She delivered our cake and then at the venue she put flowers and greenery on it that the florist had delivered. So beautiful and delicious! Thank you Desiree!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

Our cupcake wedding cake was absolutely perfect and delicious!! The cupcakes were so fresh and our guests loved them!! From the day we met Desiree we knew our cake vision would come true! She also was able to offer mini cannolis which were a huge hit and I just wish we had ordered more!! Thank you Desiree and the Chantilly cakes team for all your baking talent, you all are the best!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Tia · Married on 04/22/2017

Desiree and her group are awesome! We did cupcakes for our wedding and we were able to choose 4 different flavors with the top cake being a completely different flavor. It was all delicious! The top cake turned out exactly as envisioned! I provided the cake topper and she took care of the rest. Very stress free when planning from out of town! Amazing :)

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • nicola

nicola · Married on 04/22/2017

DELICIOUS & BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

Desiree was such a wonderful lady to work with, we enjoyed our cake tasting so much, it was hard to decide which flavors were the best!
    The cake was so beautiful, the outcome matched the photo inspiration perfectly, I could not have asked for anything more!!! I sent her my cake topper directly, she worked with my florist, and everything tasted as good as it looked!!!

So thankful we got to work with so much talent on our special day!

Thank you for your passion & creativity Desiree!
    Mrs Crallie xoxo

Sent on 06/19/2017

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

Chantilly Cakes exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding cake. From the variety of flavors/fillings that they offer, cake baked to perfection (not too dry and not too moist), fondant/buttercream not overly sweet, and the exquisite details in the custom decorations we asked for, everything was PERFECT!!! The top layer was carrot cake (my favorite) and I highly recommend it (very little nuts if any)!! My sister even ordered cupcakes (same flavors we had chosen for the wedding) for my surprise bridal shower in the shape of a wedding dress and it was so beautiful!! If you choose chantilly Cakes for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sejal · Married on 04/15/2017

Desiree did an amazing job with our wedding cake! It tasted absolutely delicious but I was just blown away by how she brought my design to life. I gave her print outs of the images I wanted on each tier which she replicated perfectly, and I had tears in my eyes when I first saw my cake at the reception it was even better than I had imagined! Thank you Desiree.

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Marc

Marc · Married on 04/09/2017

The cake for our wedding was amazing. It fit the theme perfectly. The decorations were edible chocolate and a great hit. Was worried people would fight over them ;)
    We had a good size cake for the number of guests and the cake was gone by the end.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Michael · Married on 04/08/2017

FUN, WHIMSICAL, & DELICIOUS! From the moment we sat down at their office to review the cakes, to the taste testing, to the various designs I felt like I was talking with a friend that truly cared about our special day and wanting to help make it even more special. I would highly suggest you visit and enjoy the atmosphere and professionalism and passion she applies to her cakes! Thank you very much Desiree for your guidance, support, and delicious cake!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lynn · Married on 03/24/2017

We found our cake on Pinterest, sent a picture in and mailed the cake topper to Chantilly Cakes. They called me discussed flavors and they were so simple to work with. I received the exact cake we wanted and it was delicious. They were also so accommodating and made a Happy Birthday cake for a guest of our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Jane · Married on 03/18/2017

The cake tasted amazing and looked amazing at the reception! Got so many compliments on how good it tasted!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

We are so happy to have had Chantilly cakes do our wedding cake! The cake came out beautiful and tasted amazing!! Everyone really enjoyed it!

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/10/2017

Desiree at Chantilly Cake was amazing to work with! I was planning my destination wedding in Florida with on option of being there to do a cake tasting or to meet with her regarding designs prior to my wedding day. She was extremely responsive with my questions and phone calls and made the process not a process at all! The first time we tried the cake was as we cut it at the wedding, and it was absolutely delicious! The design was simple and gorgeous and will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family in the Tampa Bay Area!

Sent on 02/14/2017

amanda · Married on 02/04/2017

Best cake I have ever had hands down. Desiree, the owner of Chantilly Cakes, is truly gifted in the art of wedding cakes, and all cakes for that matter. She created exactly what my husband and I wanted - it actually exceeded our expectations. Our guests were impressed as well. There is no other wedding cake vendor in the area that is even comparable to Chantilly Cakes.

Sent on 02/12/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/17/2016

Our cake was amazing! I received so many compliments on how good it tasted and the design was exactly what I wanted! I would definitely recommend chantilly for any cake occasion!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Desiree delivered our cake vision! We were able to try many cake and filling samples at our tasting (with our parents) and we weren't rushed or limited to one or two flavors. The cake was gorgeous and it was exactly what we were hoping for, in both appearance and taste! I'm looking for any excuse to use Chantilly Cakes again before our anniversary!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Karissa · Married on 12/09/2016

I ordered a cake for my sisters destination wedding in Clearwater Beach. The bakery was wonderful and super easy to work with. The owner Desiree was honest about how big of a cake we needed and it was the perfect amount for the number of guests with had. The cake exceeded or expectations and tasted amazing! For ordering sight unseen we were super happy!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Your service was superb! The wedding cake was unbelievable! It was stunning! It was everything we wanted plus the most delicious cake we have ever had! Desiree, you are amazing and so very talented! Thank you again for bringing such beauty to our wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lane · Married on 11/13/2016

Chantilly cakes was the vendor the Hyatt uses but I was so impressed with the taste and designs. My style was quite simple but Desiree did a wonderful job keeping in contact with me.... This was a destination wedding. The cake was absolutely delicious!!! I wished I could have gone into a corner and eaten it by myself. We were also able to take the top home on the plane with us.. I was able to give Desiree a picture from Instagram and she duplicated it.. And I had the topper sent from Etsy well in advance without any issues. Desiree handles everything very professionally. No issues. Absolutely delicious !!!

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 11/12/2016

Chantilly Cakes was contracted out through my venue so I was not billed directly so I cannot speak on the price. However, Desiree was such a joy to work with. My fiance and I did a cake tasting and I made an initial decision on the design of the cake, but ended up changing it less than two months prior to the wedding. Desiree was always quick to reply and very easy to get along with. Needless to say, our cake turned out perfect and was exactly how I imagined it! Thank you :)

Sent on 11/28/2016