Chantilly Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Tanika
    Tanika Married on 07/30/2022

Bailey wedding

Omg I has an idea of a cake went to her end she definitely Executed the cake design it was more than what I imagined and just so beautiful I definitely recommend getting Cakes done from her I will be using them again in the future not only was the cake beautifully designed but it taste just as good as it looked…

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Tanika! I am so so happy you loved it. You gave me a challenge and I was so excited to do it and the way it came out. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope to be a part of many more special occasions! Cant wait to see the photo's!
  • Miranda
    Miranda L. Married on 06/22/2022

Amazing cake!

Desiree was very friendly and amazing to work with! I sent her pictures of a Lord of the Rings inspired wedding cake that I wanted, she talked through the different options with me, and it came out absolutely beautiful!! She was also able to squeeze me in for a cake tasting when I was only in town for 1 day, which ended up with me switching some of our flavors. The cake was also delicious!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Hello Miranda, thank you so much I am so glad we were able to bring your vision to life. We loved working with you and wish you all the best!
  • Ralph
    Ralph Married on 05/21/2022

The Best of Cakes

From the beginning they were very responsive, in all interactions via phone calls or emails. They accommodated every request including cake colors, flavors, design and ingredients. Provided them a photo of another barrel wedding cake that they duplicated with no problem. Chantilly provided many suggestions in the best way to accommodate our needs. All my guests loved the cake and inquired about the baker. We were just amazed at the cake that they provided. We even took the leftovers and put it in our luggage to enjoy back home in New Jersey. Highly recommended.

Hi Ralph,
    Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy everything turned out as you hoped. We wish you all the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Marta
    Marta Married on 04/23/2022

beautiful cake

Wedding cake with this vendor was a part of our package in Bayou club. We absolutely loved the cake when it was delivered on the wedding day. I forgot the cake topper and really it was even better without. Cake itself was stunning.
    Flavors and decor- great choice.
    Highly recommend

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Marta. It was a pleasure working with you also. We wish you both all the best.
  • Nikki
    Nikki B. Married on 04/08/2022

Best Cake Ever!

The cake was already at the venue when I arrived and looked stunning. Even our florist commented on how beautiful the cake was. But the real surprise were our guests reaction when they took their first bite! OMG! Everyone commented on how hood the cake tasted. Everyone finished their slice of cake!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki I loved the way it turned out and I am so glad you all did too. You were a pleasure to work with. We wish you many years of love and happiness.
  • Debra
    Debra A. Married on 02/26/2022

Mardi Gras Wedding Cake

My cake was a perfect image of the picture I gave to Chantilly Cakes. Also the cake was delicious.
    Elizabeth Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It tasted as amazing as it looked

Hands down best cake maker! They made it so easy for an overwhelmed bride. We know after the taste testing that they were the right choice for making our cake. We had an additional cake made for my brothers birthday to be shared at the reception. He said it was the best cake he ever had made for him. We got so many compliments from our guest about how delicious it was. We will be using them again for any other special occasion.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth. It was a pleasure working with you all and we are so glad everything turned out just as you expected. We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you and your family on many more memorable occasions. Repeat clients are the heart of our business
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 02/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So very professional and easy to work with!

I needed a Grooms' cake for my son's rehearsal dinner. I live in NC so I was long distance. We shared Pinterest ideas and the most amazing Groom's cake was created! It was the hit of the party! Highly recommend!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you, you made it so easy. We wish them all the best and am glad we got to be a part of there special moment.
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 12/04/2021

Fantastic cake!

Desiree did an amazing job on our wedding cakes. We almost went with Publix until we found Chantilly. I am so thankful we did. Desiree really listened to our vision for the cakes and totally came through! I loved how they turned out and everyone at the wedding said the cake was amazing. Unfortunately, our caterers did not save our pieces of cake because never had a chance to go back to the table. They did not even box it up. So, we are looking forward to our 1 year cake much more. I would highly recommend going with Chantilly!

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you so much The photo's are absolutely gorgeous. You all were such a pleasure to work with. Again I am so sorry about not being able to have the cake at the wedding. I meant to email you earlier, If you would like a small 5" for say Christmas or New Years let me know and we will make it up for not sure if you're local so please email me. We wish you all the best!
    Vivian Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    great services and a lot of ideas taste delicious
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cake looked & tasted great!

The cake was SO SO good. Desiree was easy to communicate with and made everything a breeze for me (I was a destination wedding bride.) I wasn't able to do taste testing, or to meet before the wedding so I just had to go off trust. Everything went off without a hitch and I just adored the cake, loved it. I received many compliments on the taste as well. Easy and rewarding experience!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra. You were a pleasure to work with and I am so glad we were a part of your wedding day. We wish you all the best!
  • Dani
    Dani T. Married on 07/18/2021

Beautiful & yummy cakes!

Desiree did an amazing job on our wedding cakes and my daughter's birthday cake and cupcakes. They were delicious and gorgeous as ever. I would highly recommend Desiree again because she knows what she is doing and is a very nice person.
  • Sam
    Sam S. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes! We first visited Chantilly Cakes for a tasting. The groom happen to eat the samples in the blink of an eye and already knew what kind he wanted for the wedding! Raspberry marble with raspberry filling and it was a hit at the wedding! A lot of compliments. Thank you Chantilly Cakes for a fabulous job!

Hi Sam,
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you both. we wish you all the best. Thank you for sharing
  • Jaishree
    Jaishree F. Married on 06/01/2021

Beach cake

We were not able to do tastings or visit with the baker due to this being a destination wedding. We sent photographs that contained different ideas that we had and the cake was beautifully done just from email descriptions and various photos. It tasted delicious and everything was done as requested.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy it turned out like you expected. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!
    Julie H. Married on 06/01/2021

Loved my cake!

I had a destination wedding so I did all the planning by email. I ordered my cake from Chantilly Cakes! It was exactly what I wanted, looksed wonderful and tasted amazing! Would highly recommend them for any cake you may need!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Julie, The pleasure was all ours. Please feel free to share a photo when you get one. Best wishes!
    Courtney C. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best choice for a beach-themed wedding cake!!

I am so glad I hired Chantilly Cakes to do my wedding cake!! I had first heard about Chantilly Cakes from a friend. I went to this friend’s wedding and I ended up having two slices of her cake because I couldn’t believe how good it was! I am a huge icing connoisseur, I will literally eat fondant straight because I love icing that much! Lol So when I say that cake had the best buttercream icing I had ever had, I am not playing. I’ve tried it all and this was by far my favorite. So I contacted Chantilly Cakes, and wow, Desiree just outdid herself in kindness and professionalism. She ALWAYS responded to my phone calls and emails within 24-48 max, but most of the time unless she was busy with a wedding, it was within the same day. I scheduled a tasting with her and she was so accommodating and kind. We were able to try our top picks for flavors and fillings, and we decided on a chocolate and amaretto cake (holy moly this amaretto was like vanilla but even better! Highly recommend it if you’re looking for a traditional “white” cake but want a more interesting flavor than vanilla!) and buttercream icing as our filling because it was too good not to have! We discussed my idea for a design and I was blown away by what she created. I was having a very classy beach wedding at Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club, so I wanted to incorporate some beachy elements without it looking too much like a birthday party cake. I decided on an all white cake with White Sea shells. The sea shells are all white chocolate and any designs are just piped buttercream. It was really important to me that there was no fondant on the cake because I know a lot of people hate it, and she was able to do this beautiful cake without it. She worked with us on measurements so I could have my dad make me a “dock” cake stand and it just turned out so beautifully. She delivered the cake on time and in one piece (this gets overlooked sometimes but this is the most important part - having someone who you can trust to deliver it on time and in one piece!) and I loved my cake so much, that I even ordered a mini cake from Desiree when I got back from the honeymoon since I was so busy dancing at the wedding that I didn’t get my fill! I will forever go back to Desiree for any speciality cakes because she is beyond talented and I couldn’t recommend her or Chantilly Cakes more!!

Hello Courtney,
    Karen C. Married on 05/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pumpkin shower cake and cookies

Thank you, Desiree, for the gorgeous baby shower cake and cookies. They were exactly what we wanted and we absolutely loved them. You and your staff are the best!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your review Sorry for the delay in responding. You were a pleasure to work with. God bless.
    Margaret S. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing taste

The 4 tier cake was absolutely beautiful and the grooms cake, exactly what I asked Desiree to create. Amazing and the taste of both was excellent. Thank you Desiree & your team. Could not have asked for a better company to create exactly what they wanted.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad everything turned out as you hoped. We wish you all the best!
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 03/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Chantilly was great to work with. They offered us samples of their cakes and then listened to our desires. We had the perfect cake for our wedding. Half chocolate and half cheesecake, it was delicious and beautiful the day of and a year later!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you both. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for sharing about the anniversary cake so glad it was wonderful. Many happy blessings.
    Jessica F. Married on 01/17/2021

Delicious and Beautiful

Chantilly Cakes delivered exactly what we were looking for for our wedding cake. We wanted something small and Desiree worked with us to make it perfect. The cake was delicious, beautifully designed, and we asked for our pups on the side of the cake. Desiree made the pups look exactly like the pics we sent. You can't go wrong with Desiree!!

Hello Jessica,
    Thank you so much I am so glad you liked the pups. It was such a pleasure working with you. God bless and take care
  • Nikolina
    Nikolina K. Married on 11/28/2020

Beautiful and Delicious

I have been ordering cakes for events from Desiree at Chantilly Cakes for about a year now, and my wedding cake was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so amazed at the flavor and the beauty. Desiree is so sweet and it was such a pleasure to work with her. We also had so much fun doing our taste testing! if you are looking for the perfect bakery, this is it!

Hello Nikolina,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We enjoy working with you and look forward to many more wonderful occasions.
  • Rylee
    Rylee M. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing company to make an amazing wedding cake!!

We loved working with Chantilly Cakes. They were so accommodating through COVID and through all of our changes and moving around things, we still had the cake of our dreams. Their communication was on point and we had responses within hours after sending an email. We will 100% use them again for birthdays, holidays, and anything else that deserves a cake! :) Thank you Chantilly for being the best cake service!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. You all were a pleasure to work with also Very understanding We look forward to many more special occasions with you. God bless and take care
  • Mary Beth
    Mary B. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Chantilly Cakes did such a wonderful job with our wedding cake! Desiree was great at guiding us through the cake tasting and decorating process. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing, and she was patient and helpful through the tasting. The cakes all taste phenomenal, and my husband (who usually isn’t a fan of cake) said he was looking forward to the cake as one of the highlights of the wedding. Our wedding had to be rescheduled due to Covid, and they were so accommodating and kind through everything. She seems to really love what she does, and it shows in her work. Thank you for everything, and we’ll definitely be coming back for more cakes in the future!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 10/10/2020

Spectacular !

Cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! We did the Almond cake with raspberry and it was delicious. Desiree is such a pleasure to work with! I will certainly use them again. Highly recommend!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 06/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding cake I have ever had!

Desiree was amazing to work with! Getting married during a global pandemic is so stressful and heart wrenching. Our original wedding date of 3/28 had to get canceled, as that is when lock down started. We moved our date out 3 months and the Desiree was more than accommodating. We had way more cake than needed that day, given our guest list got cut in half. But it was still amazing. Desiree brought my vision to life with our wedding cake and Bills grooms cake. My husband and his entire family loved it! Every detail was perfect and so glad we went through with the day. Thank you again for being part of day!
illustration stars