Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 7
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful and yummy!

Chantilly did an amazing job on our cake!! It was delicious, and they worked with us to get the design that we wanted. It turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 8

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you Becca. It was a pleasure working with you. The photos are beautiful! We wish you all the best.

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

Simply Elegant

What can I say..... our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Desiree was amazing and kept us informed at all times. She was also very flexible to all our needs and we cannot thank her enough for capturing our vision/theme and for making our day extra special. We will highly recommend her to everyone who is looking for that special finishing touch to their big day or celebration!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sam. Weather can be a tricky thing, I am so glad we, along with all your wonderful vendors, were able to be a part of your wedding and we fulfilled your vision for your cake. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

My sister actually used Chantilly Cakes 8 years ago for her wedding. When I started planning my wedding, my step-mom immediately said "You have to get the cake from Chantilly!" I'm so happy that we went with Chantilly... our cake was perfect... delicious and beautiful... exactly like I pictured it! Desiree was so easy to work with throughout the planning process.

• brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

We had such a hard time choosing flavors that our wedding cake ended up having different ones for each tier. The bottom was almond cake, chocolate cream mousse, and pineapple cake. The middle was almond cake, raspberry cream mousse, and marble cake. The top tier was the almond and pineapple cake with buttercream. It was SO delicious!! In addition, we asked for a naked cake design and had our florist add flowers. It was absolutely stunning! We highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!!

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Yummy, gorgeous, easy decision!

We hired Chantilly Cakes for our November 2018 wedding. My fiancé and I, and our mothers met with Desiree for a cake tasting, and it was nothing short of amazing! Everything was so delicious- the cakes, the frostings! Somehow we were able to narrow down our favorites. I explained to Desiree we wanted a two-tier cake with cupcakes towering the bottom, gave her our wedding colors of blue and gold, and showed her examples of cupcake décor I was wanting. She completely understood my vision, and was so helpful in the process! After sampling cake tastings from other bakeries, we easily made our decision to go with Chantilly. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were visually stunning, and tasted incredible! We went with three flavors: marble with choc buttercream, Lemon with ivory buttercream, and almond with ivory buttercream. The decorations were beautiful and she put our cake topper on for us. I can't wait to eat our leftover cake for our one year wedding anniversary!! Everyone raved about how delicious the cupcakes were! I recommend Chantilly Cakes to anyone who needs a fabulous cake for any event! I'm so happy we chose them!! Thank you, Desiree!

Chantilly Cakes 9
    Chantilly Cakes 14
    Chantilly Cakes 15
    Chantilly Cakes 16

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning cake!! Exactly what we wanted!

We were very particular on the cake we wanted. I wanted it nearly identical to one that I saw on Pinterest. Desiree told us that it wouldn't be a problem at all and she completely delivered. It was exactly what we wanted and looked so well done. The flavors were fabulous, all the guests loved it. I even wanted the actual cake to be dyed navy blue (one of our wedding colors) and it looked awesome. My fiancé and I searched and searched for wedding cake designers/bakers all in the Tampa/St Petersburg area and nothing compared to the work of Desiree at Chantilly Cakes!! Amazing!

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

We were so happy with Desiree and her team at Chantilly Cakes. From the very beginning, Desiree was super responsive and accommodating. Once we had the chance to meet her at the tasting, we were certain that Chantilly Cakes would be the one for us. You can't go wrong with any flavor, everything they bake is absolutely delicious. We went with a 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white cake with buttercream frosting - IT WAS AMAZING!!! They did a great job and were super easy to work with. We highly recommend Chantilly Cakes and we look forward to working with Desiree again in the future!!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Chantilly Cakes for our wedding on 8/18/18. The cake was amazing. they made it just the way i wanted it to be decorated. the cake was so moist and the flavors were amazing. My aunt who never eats cake actually ate half of the raspberry swirl cake with the raspberry mousse.

Chantilly Cakes 17
    Chantilly Cakes 18
    Chantilly Cakes 19

Michele · Married on 07/25/2018

Our cake was perfect and just what I asked for. It was moist with a strawberry cake layer with vanilla cream in the middle with chocolate cake in 1 tier and the top tier was rum cake, with buttercream icing and delicious. It was decorated very nicely and set up in time for our event and not a piece was left behind. All my guest loved the cake.

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we chose Chantilly Cakes for our wedding! She worked very closely with us to create exatcly what we wanted in design, flavors, and pricing. The cake looked beautiful and was delivered ontime with no problems. Everybody at our wedding was freaking out and getting more because of how great it tasted. Highly reccomend, Thank you so much!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding cake was very important to us and we couldn't have been more pleased with Chantilly Cakes making our wedding cake! From the very initial meeting, we were blown away with all the flavors and fillings available to us and everything was delicious. We supplied our own topper which they put on for us and delivered the cake to our venue with zero issues! Everyone was raving about our cake and wanted seconds! I highly recommend the lemon and almond cake flavors with raspberry filling! Yum! We ended up breaking tradition and ate our entire cake topper the week following our wedding because it was that good! Thank you for creating the cake of my dreams!

Chantilly Cakes 20

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2018

I recently got married at The Barn at Crescent Lake on Saturday March 24th, 2018. Chantilly Cakes provided the cake. I have to say my cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tasted out of this world!!! Desiree did such an amazing job. I didn't even want to cut it , it was so gorgeous!! The cake had some sentimental value. My grandma loves Hummingbirds so I wanted to incorporate them in some how. I also wanted the cake to be simple but also elegant. I chose strawberry and Lemon for the flavors. I received so many compliments as to how good the cake was. I was 100% satisfied with Chantilly Cakes and I recommend them a million times over. They did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB!!! Thank you!!

Chantilly Cakes 21
    Chantilly Cakes 22
    Chantilly Cakes 23
    Chantilly Cakes 24

Holly · Married on 03/02/2018

My cake was absolutely perfect!!! Desiree was great to work with and my cake was beautiful

Carline · Married on 02/04/2018

Love love love my cake, it was so good. Thanks to Desiree. She was so patient with me, very accommodating with my timeline. She helped me stick to my budget by suggesting things I didn't even think about. Give Desiree a call for your wedding cake and you won't regret it. My guests were raving about how good it was.

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2018

Our cake was included with our venue package. Chantilly was listed as a preferred vendor and I’m so glad we chose to work with Desiree and her team. I loved that she uses buttercream frosting and not fondant. Our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious too. Desiree was great at providing suggestions for cake/filling combinations when we were getting overwhelmed by all the choices. Extremely satisfied with Chantilly Cakes!

Chantilly Cakes 25

Petra · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Desiree at Chantilly Cakes, for our wedding cake and what a pleasure it was!
    Desiree herself is lovely, talented and extremely professional. Nothing was a problem working with her. Emails and phone calls promptly responded to, tasting was a breeze, and day-of delivery she was right on schedule. We just wanted to thank you, the wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Desiree even helped me keep the Grooms cake a surprise. She knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. Phillip loved the midi keyboard, it was better than I could have imagined. We absolutely loved every detail you put into it, it was perfect!
    Petra & Phillip Weems
    Wedding 12-2-17

Chantilly Cakes 26
    Chantilly Cakes 27
  • F

Felisha · Married on 11/10/2017

Chantilly Cakes is by far the best cake shop in town. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Our guests were very impressed and we were so happy because it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend.

Chantilly Cakes 28

Jaimie · Married on 11/04/2017

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

JULIE · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful cake! Looked exactly as we had asked!

Chantilly Cakes 29
    Chantilly Cakes 30

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

My cake was beautiful! I went in with a vision and they gave me exactly what I asked for at a great cost. We got to try a lot of delicious flavors at our tasting which made it so much easier to choose. Our guests loved the cake!

kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding cake was more beautiful than I thought possible. I was very indecisive and they were very helpful with ideas.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Every step of trying to get the perfect wedding cake was made easy by Chantilly. From the tasting to figuring out the design and all the details leading to the wedding day were so easy to handle with them. Come our wedding day the cake looked amazing and tasted even better (if that was possible). All our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted. I am so happy we went with Chantilly cakes. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding cake.

Chantilly Cakes 31

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

Desire is amazing. If looking for authenticity I highly recommend. She is professional, a perfectionist and [passionate about her work. I truly am pleased that she made our cake. Words can't express how I felt to see the cake, then tasting it later and the guests sure talked about it afterwards. Amazing! Thank you so much for you magic, I truly appreciate it. You provided exactly what I pictured and listened to my request I am truly in awe.

Chantilly Cakes 32
  • jessicarabbitandgrover

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2017

Our cake came from Chantilly Cakes. We were originally going to go with Publix (because who doesn't like Publix cakes?) but they wouldn’t let us supply some of our own decorations for the cake and weren’t really wanting to work with us on the design. We just happened to be in the area of Chantilly and walked in. Desiree the owner took the time to sit down with us and really help bring our idea to reality. And this was just a walk in, no appointment. She even did a small tasting for us since we were there and were able to choose the perfect flavors for our wedding cake and the cupcakes for our guests. The final product came out amazing and were exactly what we had in mind.

Chantilly Cakes 33