Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Brittany Chalk · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Deliciously beautiful!

Chantilly Cakes expertly made our wedding cake into a custom on of a kind piece! I had so much fun planning the design of this cake with Desiree. It was beautifully made, delicious, and rich! We would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 8

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. The pleasure was all ours. We loved working with you and wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Wedding Cake was Amazing!

Chantilly Cakes made our cake for our destination wedding in Treasure Island on 6/22/19. Our cake turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! We asked for custom cake toppers and within a few email exchanges Desiree knew exactly what we wanted. They turned out super cute! We had a different flavor and filling for each tier and all were moist and delicious! Our reception was on an outside patio and the cake held up beautifully all night in the hot Florida weather. Thank you Desiree and team for making our beach wedding wishes come true!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

I am so glad everything was what you wanted. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day.
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding cake

Desiree is simply fantastic! She is very talented and easy to work with!! We have used her before for birthday cakes and knew she would do an amazing job on our wedding cake!! She sure didn’t disappoint!! Our wedding cake was what we had envisioned!!! Not only is it gorgeous, but it tastes delicious!!!!! We will use her over and over!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 9
    Chantilly Cakes 10
    Chantilly Cakes 11

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Mari. we lover the photos. It is always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to our next celebration. Many happy blessing to you both.

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2019

Gorgeous cake, such an easy process

We first set up a tasting with the idea in our head that we weren't going to do a wedding cake, but hey it was a free tasting. Within minutes we had several different flavors of cakes and mousse in front of us and pages of designs. We were so at ease with how simple the process was and felt extremely comfortable and assured that Chantilly cakes would deliver our dream cake. Next thing you know, we had a 4 tier cake picked out with two different flavors. The mousse between layers is to die for! When I saw our cake the day of the wedding, I was blown away! It was gorgeous and fit our theme perfectly. Everyone raved about how amazing the cake tasted and we had more than enough to even grab seconds. I would for sure recommend choosing Chantilly Cakes if you want a beautiful, tasty cake with a seamless and effortless process. Thank you Chantilly!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 12

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla. i am so glad you all came in, I knew you would love it. So blessed to have been a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2019

Gorgeous and delicious wedding cakes!

From start to finish Chantilly Cakes was incredible! We were planning everything from out of state except for the two- two day trips we took to get some plans in place for the wedding. We met with Desiree the owner to do our cake testing, and even though we had an idea on how we wanted the cake to look we had not a clue on what flavors. She prepared three different cakes and three different fillings for us to try and they all tasted like heaven! To try to explain how amazing the samples we tried were is impossible, but i did 100% look forward to our cake as the last few months nearing the wedding passed. After we picked flavors we talked about the size of the cake and she helped us figure out how much we needed. We had made the request for the top layer to not be in the count for the guest but instead for us to take on our honeymoon, seeing as we were out of state and we did not know how to get it home to freeze like some couples do to later eat on their anniversary. We then picked out the colors, which we did an ombré from ice blue to white. Then we picked out the cake decor, we did not use a topper but used baby's-breathe and small starfish on the cake. They provided the starfish and we had to drop off the baby's-breathe the day before the wedding. We had everything planned with her from the cake itself to how the cake would get to the dinner after the ceremony. Desiree took in our ideas and vision of what we wanted and put it all together perfectly! All of our guest have raved about how amazing the cake was from how beautiful it was to the delicious taste! My Mother-in-Law actually went and bought a separate small cake to have at her house because she loved it so much. Desiree and her team are extremely talented and were so helpful and sincere through the entire process. Please note the picture I will be adding to this was just one taken by one of my guest, we have not received our professional photos back yet, the wedding was on June 6, 2019.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 13
    Chantilly Cakes 14

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. You all were a pleasure to work with and made it so easy. the photos look wonderful and I can't wait to see the professional ones. Your Mother in law was such a sweetheart! Many wonderful blessing to you all!
  • Langlie

Langlie Rica · Married on 06/01/2019

The cake was not only beautiful but delicious!

You won't go wrong when you book with Chantilly's cakes. They work with you from the beginning to come up with your perfect wedding cake. The taste testing allowed us to make sure we knew exactly what flavor we wanted each later. It turned out amazing! Everyone loved the cake!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 15
    Chantilly Cakes 16
    Chantilly Cakes 17
    Chantilly Cakes 18

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you both so much. It was such a pleasure working with you. I LOVE the photos! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to work with you again.

Vicky De’Ath · Married on 05/28/2019

Tastes Delicious!

We were recommended Chantilly cakes by our planner and were most definitely not disappointed. Desiree’s cakes taste amazing and to be able to create our design when we were only able to communicate via email (we live in England!) shows the talent she has. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so glad we were able to create your wedding cake to your liking. We wish you all the best!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious, Beautiful Cake

We had our destination wedding in Florida and chose Chantilly Cakes for our vendor. Our choice could not have been better! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, but it was delicious. Desiree was very quick to respond and answered any questions we had along the way. There was a large variety of choices for design and for flavor. Would 100% recommend for a wedding in the area!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you Samantha. It was a pleasure working with you. i am so glad everything turned out as you hoped. Thank you or the wonderful review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Desiree is amazing

We had a small destination wedding in Redington Shores, FL. She let our entire group do a cake tasting 3 days prior the wedding. We did a Batman City Scape on the back portion of the cake and she nailed it! She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 19
    Chantilly Cakes 20

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting with you all. I am so glad it turned out as you expected. We wish you all a lifetime of happiness
  • Katie

Katie (MOB) · Married on 05/11/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Cake!

Desiree was wonderful to work with and put together an absolutely stunning, and delicious, cake for my daughter's wedding at the Sandpearl. She designed it exactly as we had envisioned it. Just perfect all around. Thank you Desiree!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 21

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. You all were a pleasure to work with. I am so happy that we were able to work with you all and it was exactly what they wanted. Many happy blessings for you all!

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing cakes!!

Chantilly Cakes created both our wedding cake and a surprise groom’s cake. Visually, they looked incredible. Most importantly, they were delicious! Delivered on time. No issues whatsoever. Will absolutely be going back for cakes in the future!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 22
    Chantilly Cakes 23

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the photos. I didn't get one of the grooms cake. I am so happy you all loved them Many wonderful blessings for you both and we definitely look forward to working with you again.
  • DesaRay

DesaRay · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Desiree let us taste several kinds of cakes and icing. We weren’t sure which ones we liked best or how many guests we would have so she drew up a price for the cake and sheet cakes to cover a range of people. I showed her a vision of what we wanted and she nailed it. The cake was delicious too!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 24
    Chantilly Cakes 25

Thank you DesaRay. It was a pleasure working with you both. Love the photos
  • Liliana

Liliana · Married on 03/23/2019

Desiree is the BEST! Look forward to many more Chantilly cakes!

We not only got a gorgeous wedding cake from Desiree, which was as beautiful as it was DELICIOUS, but we also had a gorgeous special order, surprise grooms cake AND a surprise birthday cake for the groom’s nephew, which were both a giant hit! I cannot wait to order more cakes from Desiree for future events in our lives. She is a sweetheart to work with and an incredibly talented baker.

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 26
    Chantilly Cakes 27
    Chantilly Cakes 28
    Chantilly Cakes 29

Alexandra · Married on 02/09/2019

Simply amazing!

Working with Chantilly Cakes has been a Bride's dream! Desiree can whip up any cake design you can think of and the prices can't be beat!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you Alexandra. Only 1 week left Woohoo! Looking forward to creating your cake and being a part o you special day.
  • Becca

Becca Megay · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful and yummy!

Chantilly did an amazing job on our cake!! It was delicious, and they worked with us to get the design that we wanted. It turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Chantilly Cakes 30

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you Becca. It was a pleasure working with you. The photos are beautiful! We wish you all the best.

Keara M · Married on 01/08/2019

Great place...great taste...good value

I have used Chantilly for work events and personal and have never been disappointed. They will pretty much customize anything and the taste is fantastic. Easy to work with and very helpful if you have an idea and just need help putting it together!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you Keara. You are a pleasure to work with and I am so Thank you to work with you both professionally and personally.

Sam · Married on 01/03/2019

Simply Elegant

What can I say..... our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Desiree was amazing and kept us informed at all times. She was also very flexible to all our needs and we cannot thank her enough for capturing our vision/theme and for making our day extra special. We will highly recommend her to everyone who is looking for that special finishing touch to their big day or celebration!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sam. Weather can be a tricky thing, I am so glad we, along with all your wonderful vendors, were able to be a part of your wedding and we fulfilled your vision for your cake. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

My sister actually used Chantilly Cakes 8 years ago for her wedding. When I started planning my wedding, my step-mom immediately said "You have to get the cake from Chantilly!" I'm so happy that we went with Chantilly... our cake was perfect... delicious and beautiful... exactly like I pictured it! Desiree was so easy to work with throughout the planning process.

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

We had such a hard time choosing flavors that our wedding cake ended up having different ones for each tier. The bottom was almond cake, chocolate cream mousse, and pineapple cake. The middle was almond cake, raspberry cream mousse, and marble cake. The top tier was the almond and pineapple cake with buttercream. It was SO delicious!! In addition, we asked for a naked cake design and had our florist add flowers. It was absolutely stunning! We highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Yummy, gorgeous, easy decision!

We hired Chantilly Cakes for our November 2018 wedding. My fiancé and I, and our mothers met with Desiree for a cake tasting, and it was nothing short of amazing! Everything was so delicious- the cakes, the frostings! Somehow we were able to narrow down our favorites. I explained to Desiree we wanted a two-tier cake with cupcakes towering the bottom, gave her our wedding colors of blue and gold, and showed her examples of cupcake décor I was wanting. She completely understood my vision, and was so helpful in the process! After sampling cake tastings from other bakeries, we easily made our decision to go with Chantilly. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were visually stunning, and tasted incredible! We went with three flavors: marble with choc buttercream, Lemon with ivory buttercream, and almond with ivory buttercream. The decorations were beautiful and she put our cake topper on for us. I can't wait to eat our leftover cake for our one year wedding anniversary!! Everyone raved about how delicious the cupcakes were! I recommend Chantilly Cakes to anyone who needs a fabulous cake for any event! I'm so happy we chose them!! Thank you, Desiree!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 36
    Chantilly Cakes 37
    Chantilly Cakes 38

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning cake!! Exactly what we wanted!

We were very particular on the cake we wanted. I wanted it nearly identical to one that I saw on Pinterest. Desiree told us that it wouldn't be a problem at all and she completely delivered. It was exactly what we wanted and looked so well done. The flavors were fabulous, all the guests loved it. I even wanted the actual cake to be dyed navy blue (one of our wedding colors) and it looked awesome. My fiancé and I searched and searched for wedding cake designers/bakers all in the Tampa/St Petersburg area and nothing compared to the work of Desiree at Chantilly Cakes!! Amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

We were so happy with Desiree and her team at Chantilly Cakes. From the very beginning, Desiree was super responsive and accommodating. Once we had the chance to meet her at the tasting, we were certain that Chantilly Cakes would be the one for us. You can't go wrong with any flavor, everything they bake is absolutely delicious. We went with a 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white cake with buttercream frosting - IT WAS AMAZING!!! They did a great job and were super easy to work with. We highly recommend Chantilly Cakes and we look forward to working with Desiree again in the future!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Chantilly Cakes for our wedding on 8/18/18. The cake was amazing. they made it just the way i wanted it to be decorated. the cake was so moist and the flavors were amazing. My aunt who never eats cake actually ate half of the raspberry swirl cake with the raspberry mousse.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Chantilly Cakes 39
    Chantilly Cakes 40
    Chantilly Cakes 41

Michele · Married on 07/25/2018

Our cake was perfect and just what I asked for. It was moist with a strawberry cake layer with vanilla cream in the middle with chocolate cake in 1 tier and the top tier was rum cake, with buttercream icing and delicious. It was decorated very nicely and set up in time for our event and not a piece was left behind. All my guest loved the cake.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we chose Chantilly Cakes for our wedding! She worked very closely with us to create exatcly what we wanted in design, flavors, and pricing. The cake looked beautiful and was delivered ontime with no problems. Everybody at our wedding was freaking out and getting more because of how great it tasted. Highly reccomend, Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018