Chantilly Cakes Reviews

Chantilly Cakes 5
Chantilly Cakes 6
Chantilly Cakes 7

Lauren · Getting married on 12/22/2018

My sister actually used Chantilly Cakes 8 years ago for her wedding. When I started planning my wedding, my step-mom immediately said "You have to get the cake from Chantilly!" I'm so happy that we went with Chantilly... our cake was perfect... delicious and beautiful... exactly like I pictured it! Desiree was so easy to work with throughout the planning process.

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning cake!! Exactly what we wanted!

We were very particular on the cake we wanted. I wanted it nearly identical to one that I saw on Pinterest. Desiree told us that it wouldn't be a problem at all and she completely delivered. It was exactly what we wanted and looked so well done. The flavors were fabulous, all the guests loved it. I even wanted the actual cake to be dyed navy blue (one of our wedding colors) and it looked awesome. My fiancé and I searched and searched for wedding cake designers/bakers all in the Tampa/St Petersburg area and nothing compared to the work of Desiree at Chantilly Cakes!! Amazing!

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Wedding Cake EVER!

We were so happy with Desiree and her team at Chantilly Cakes. From the very beginning, Desiree was super responsive and accommodating. Once we had the chance to meet her at the tasting, we were certain that Chantilly Cakes would be the one for us. You can't go wrong with any flavor, everything they bake is absolutely delicious. We went with a 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white cake with buttercream frosting - IT WAS AMAZING!!! They did a great job and were super easy to work with. We highly recommend Chantilly Cakes and we look forward to working with Desiree again in the future!!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Chantilly Cakes for our wedding on 8/18/18. The cake was amazing. they made it just the way i wanted it to be decorated. the cake was so moist and the flavors were amazing. My aunt who never eats cake actually ate half of the raspberry swirl cake with the raspberry mousse.

Chantilly Cakes 8
    Chantilly Cakes 9
    Chantilly Cakes 10

Michele · Married on 07/25/2018

Our cake was perfect and just what I asked for. It was moist with a strawberry cake layer with vanilla cream in the middle with chocolate cake in 1 tier and the top tier was rum cake, with buttercream icing and delicious. It was decorated very nicely and set up in time for our event and not a piece was left behind. All my guest loved the cake.

Daryl · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we chose Chantilly Cakes for our wedding! She worked very closely with us to create exatcly what we wanted in design, flavors, and pricing. The cake looked beautiful and was delivered ontime with no problems. Everybody at our wedding was freaking out and getting more because of how great it tasted. Highly reccomend, Thank you so much!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding cake was very important to us and we couldn't have been more pleased with Chantilly Cakes making our wedding cake! From the very initial meeting, we were blown away with all the flavors and fillings available to us and everything was delicious. We supplied our own topper which they put on for us and delivered the cake to our venue with zero issues! Everyone was raving about our cake and wanted seconds! I highly recommend the lemon and almond cake flavors with raspberry filling! Yum! We ended up breaking tradition and ate our entire cake topper the week following our wedding because it was that good! Thank you for creating the cake of my dreams!

Chantilly Cakes 11

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2018

I recently got married at The Barn at Crescent Lake on Saturday March 24th, 2018. Chantilly Cakes provided the cake. I have to say my cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tasted out of this world!!! Desiree did such an amazing job. I didn't even want to cut it , it was so gorgeous!! The cake had some sentimental value. My grandma loves Hummingbirds so I wanted to incorporate them in some how. I also wanted the cake to be simple but also elegant. I chose strawberry and Lemon for the flavors. I received so many compliments as to how good the cake was. I was 100% satisfied with Chantilly Cakes and I recommend them a million times over. They did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOB!!! Thank you!!

Chantilly Cakes 12
    Chantilly Cakes 13
    Chantilly Cakes 14
    Chantilly Cakes 15

Holly · Married on 03/02/2018

My cake was absolutely perfect!!! Desiree was great to work with and my cake was beautiful

Carline · Married on 02/04/2018

Love love love my cake, it was so good. Thanks to Desiree. She was so patient with me, very accommodating with my timeline. She helped me stick to my budget by suggesting things I didn't even think about. Give Desiree a call for your wedding cake and you won't regret it. My guests were raving about how good it was.

Katherine · Married on 01/14/2018

Our cake was included with our venue package. Chantilly was listed as a preferred vendor and I’m so glad we chose to work with Desiree and her team. I loved that she uses buttercream frosting and not fondant. Our cake turned out absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious too. Desiree was great at providing suggestions for cake/filling combinations when we were getting overwhelmed by all the choices. Extremely satisfied with Chantilly Cakes!

Chantilly Cakes 16

Petra · Married on 12/02/2017

We worked with Desiree at Chantilly Cakes, for our wedding cake and what a pleasure it was!
    Desiree herself is lovely, talented and extremely professional. Nothing was a problem working with her. Emails and phone calls promptly responded to, tasting was a breeze, and day-of delivery she was right on schedule. We just wanted to thank you, the wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Desiree even helped me keep the Grooms cake a surprise. She knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. Phillip loved the midi keyboard, it was better than I could have imagined. We absolutely loved every detail you put into it, it was perfect!
    Petra & Phillip Weems
    Wedding 12-2-17

Chantilly Cakes 17
    Chantilly Cakes 18
  • F

Felisha · Married on 11/10/2017

Chantilly Cakes is by far the best cake shop in town. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Our guests were very impressed and we were so happy because it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend.

Chantilly Cakes 19

Jaimie · Married on 11/04/2017

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

JULIE · Married on 11/04/2017

Beautiful cake! Looked exactly as we had asked!

Chantilly Cakes 20
    Chantilly Cakes 21

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

My cake was beautiful! I went in with a vision and they gave me exactly what I asked for at a great cost. We got to try a lot of delicious flavors at our tasting which made it so much easier to choose. Our guests loved the cake!

kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding cake was more beautiful than I thought possible. I was very indecisive and they were very helpful with ideas.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Every step of trying to get the perfect wedding cake was made easy by Chantilly. From the tasting to figuring out the design and all the details leading to the wedding day were so easy to handle with them. Come our wedding day the cake looked amazing and tasted even better (if that was possible). All our guests raved about how beautiful the cake was and how good it tasted. I am so happy we went with Chantilly cakes. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding cake.

Chantilly Cakes 22

Alexandra · Married on 09/23/2017

Desire is amazing. If looking for authenticity I highly recommend. She is professional, a perfectionist and [passionate about her work. I truly am pleased that she made our cake. Words can't express how I felt to see the cake, then tasting it later and the guests sure talked about it afterwards. Amazing! Thank you so much for you magic, I truly appreciate it. You provided exactly what I pictured and listened to my request I am truly in awe.

Chantilly Cakes 23
  • jessicarabbitandgrover

Andrew · Married on 09/22/2017

Our cake came from Chantilly Cakes. We were originally going to go with Publix (because who doesn't like Publix cakes?) but they wouldn’t let us supply some of our own decorations for the cake and weren’t really wanting to work with us on the design. We just happened to be in the area of Chantilly and walked in. Desiree the owner took the time to sit down with us and really help bring our idea to reality. And this was just a walk in, no appointment. She even did a small tasting for us since we were there and were able to choose the perfect flavors for our wedding cake and the cupcakes for our guests. The final product came out amazing and were exactly what we had in mind.

Chantilly Cakes 24

Candace · Married on 09/01/2017

We used Chantilly Cakes for our wedding on 9.29.2017. There was truly nothing more we could have asked for. Desiree went above and beyond with our cake, even coming personally to the venue to make sure the cake fit perfectly on our tiny, vintage cake stand. Desiree always got back with us, and kept our worries at ease. Our cake tasted delicious and looked beautiful and we are so glad we chose Chantilly Cakes to make our wedding cake!

Trula · Married on 09/01/2017

Chantilly Cake’s reputation speaks for itself. For years, my family has used this company for birthdays and special occasions. After getting engaged, this was the first vendor we went to with 100% certainty that we were getting the absolute best in wedding cakes. We just showed up without an appointment and Desiree fit us in, listened to everything I wanted, and took copies of the pictures I brought. She kept in touch and even revised any changes up to a week before the wedding. The cake turned out beautiful, even better than the pictures I brought. I would recommend Chantilly for any occasion for their excellent quality cakes and professional service. They were outstanding!

Chantilly Cakes 25
    Chantilly Cakes 32
    Chantilly Cakes 33
    Chantilly Cakes 34

Jordan · Married on 08/12/2017

Desiree & the Chantilly Cakes team were so nice and helpful! We had a beautiful wedding cake and the cutest Dr. Pepper grooms cake! Plus, all the cake was delicious!

Jean · Married on 08/11/2017

I had another cake company cancel on my husbands 40th birthday cake a week prior to the party. In a frantic move asked social media who could I go too? I emailed Chantilly cakes and to my surprise Desiree the owner contacted me immediately and short notice and all was able to not only make me the cake I wanted but helped me pick the themed cake I was looking for! Firefighter is my husbands trade and the cake she is making is beyond awesome! The price was extremely reasonable as well. She came highly recommended from my business clientele and now I see why! Thank you Desiree for coming in and saving the day and making me one hell of a cake. This business will not let you down for your special day. Would highly recommend Chantilly to anyone for any event.