Chantilly Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Lisa
    Lisa P. Getting married on 02/04/2022

So very professional and easy to work with!

I needed a Grooms' cake for my son's rehearsal dinner. I live in NC so I was long distance. We shared Pinterest ideas and the most amazing Groom's cake was created! It was the hit of the party! Highly recommend!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you, you made it so easy. We wish them all the best and am glad we got to be a part of there special moment.
    Vivian Getting married on 11/20/2021
    great services and a lot of ideas taste delicious
  • Dani
    Dani T. Married on 07/18/2021

Beautiful & yummy cakes!

Desiree did an amazing job on our wedding cakes and my daughter's birthday cake and cupcakes. They were delicious and gorgeous as ever. I would highly recommend Desiree again because she knows what she is doing and is a very nice person.
  • Sam
    Sam S. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes! We first visited Chantilly Cakes for a tasting. The groom happen to eat the samples in the blink of an eye and already knew what kind he wanted for the wedding! Raspberry marble with raspberry filling and it was a hit at the wedding! A lot of compliments. Thank you Chantilly Cakes for a fabulous job!

Hi Sam,
    Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you both. we wish you all the best. Thank you for sharing
    Julie H. Married on 06/01/2021

Loved my cake!

I had a destination wedding so I did all the planning by email. I ordered my cake from Chantilly Cakes! It was exactly what I wanted, looksed wonderful and tasted amazing! Would highly recommend them for any cake you may need!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Julie, The pleasure was all ours. Please feel free to share a photo when you get one. Best wishes!
  • Jaishree
    Jaishree F. Married on 06/01/2021

Beach cake

We were not able to do tastings or visit with the baker due to this being a destination wedding. We sent photographs that contained different ideas that we had and the cake was beautifully done just from email descriptions and various photos. It tasted delicious and everything was done as requested.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy it turned out like you expected. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!
    Courtney C. Married on 05/15/2021

The best choice for a beach-themed wedding cake!!

I am so glad I hired Chantilly Cakes to do my wedding cake!! I had first heard about Chantilly Cakes from a friend. I went to this friend’s wedding and I ended up having two slices of her cake because I couldn’t believe how good it was! I am a huge icing connoisseur, I will literally eat fondant straight because I love icing that much! Lol So when I say that cake had the best buttercream icing I had ever had, I am not playing. I’ve tried it all and this was by far my favorite. So I contacted Chantilly Cakes, and wow, Desiree just outdid herself in kindness and professionalism. She ALWAYS responded to my phone calls and emails within 24-48 max, but most of the time unless she was busy with a wedding, it was within the same day. I scheduled a tasting with her and she was so accommodating and kind. We were able to try our top picks for flavors and fillings, and we decided on a chocolate and amaretto cake (holy moly this amaretto was like vanilla but even better! Highly recommend it if you’re looking for a traditional “white” cake but want a more interesting flavor than vanilla!) and buttercream icing as our filling because it was too good not to have! We discussed my idea for a design and I was blown away by what she created. I was having a very classy beach wedding at Isla Del Sol Yacht & Country Club, so I wanted to incorporate some beachy elements without it looking too much like a birthday party cake. I decided on an all white cake with White Sea shells. The sea shells are all white chocolate and any designs are just piped buttercream. It was really important to me that there was no fondant on the cake because I know a lot of people hate it, and she was able to do this beautiful cake without it. She worked with us on measurements so I could have my dad make me a “dock” cake stand and it just turned out so beautifully. She delivered the cake on time and in one piece (this gets overlooked sometimes but this is the most important part - having someone who you can trust to deliver it on time and in one piece!) and I loved my cake so much, that I even ordered a mini cake from Desiree when I got back from the honeymoon since I was so busy dancing at the wedding that I didn’t get my fill! I will forever go back to Desiree for any speciality cakes because she is beyond talented and I couldn’t recommend her or Chantilly Cakes more!!

Hello Courtney,
  • Karen
    Karen C. Married on 05/11/2021

Pumpkin shower cake and cookies

Thank you, Desiree, for the gorgeous baby shower cake and cookies. They were exactly what we wanted and we absolutely loved them. You and your staff are the best!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your review Sorry for the delay in responding. You were a pleasure to work with. God bless.
    Margaret S. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing taste

The 4 tier cake was absolutely beautiful and the grooms cake, exactly what I asked Desiree to create. Amazing and the taste of both was excellent. Thank you Desiree & your team. Could not have asked for a better company to create exactly what they wanted.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad everything turned out as you hoped. We wish you all the best!
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 03/19/2021
    Chantilly was great to work with. They offered us samples of their cakes and then listened to our desires. We had the perfect cake for our wedding. Half chocolate and half cheesecake, it was delicious and beautiful the day of and a year later!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you both. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you also for sharing about the anniversary cake so glad it was wonderful. Many happy blessings.
    Jessica F. Married on 01/17/2021

Delicious and Beautiful

Chantilly Cakes delivered exactly what we were looking for for our wedding cake. We wanted something small and Desiree worked with us to make it perfect. The cake was delicious, beautifully designed, and we asked for our pups on the side of the cake. Desiree made the pups look exactly like the pics we sent. You can't go wrong with Desiree!!

Hello Jessica,
    Thank you so much I am so glad you liked the pups. It was such a pleasure working with you. God bless and take care
  • Nikolina
    Nikolina K. Married on 11/28/2020

Beautiful and Delicious

I have been ordering cakes for events from Desiree at Chantilly Cakes for about a year now, and my wedding cake was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so amazed at the flavor and the beauty. Desiree is so sweet and it was such a pleasure to work with her. We also had so much fun doing our taste testing! if you are looking for the perfect bakery, this is it!

Hello Nikolina,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We enjoy working with you and look forward to many more wonderful occasions.
  • Rylee
    Rylee M. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing company to make an amazing wedding cake!!

We loved working with Chantilly Cakes. They were so accommodating through COVID and through all of our changes and moving around things, we still had the cake of our dreams. Their communication was on point and we had responses within hours after sending an email. We will 100% use them again for birthdays, holidays, and anything else that deserves a cake! :) Thank you Chantilly for being the best cake service!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. You all were a pleasure to work with also Very understanding We look forward to many more special occasions with you. God bless and take care
  • Mary Beth
    Mary B. Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Chantilly Cakes did such a wonderful job with our wedding cake! Desiree was great at guiding us through the cake tasting and decorating process. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing, and she was patient and helpful through the tasting. The cakes all taste phenomenal, and my husband (who usually isn’t a fan of cake) said he was looking forward to the cake as one of the highlights of the wedding. Our wedding had to be rescheduled due to Covid, and they were so accommodating and kind through everything. She seems to really love what she does, and it shows in her work. Thank you for everything, and we’ll definitely be coming back for more cakes in the future!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 10/10/2020

Spectacular !

Cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! We did the Almond cake with raspberry and it was delicious. Desiree is such a pleasure to work with! I will certainly use them again. Highly recommend!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 06/28/2020

Best wedding cake I have ever had!

Desiree was amazing to work with! Getting married during a global pandemic is so stressful and heart wrenching. Our original wedding date of 3/28 had to get canceled, as that is when lock down started. We moved our date out 3 months and the Desiree was more than accommodating. We had way more cake than needed that day, given our guest list got cut in half. But it was still amazing. Desiree brought my vision to life with our wedding cake and Bills grooms cake. My husband and his entire family loved it! Every detail was perfect and so glad we went through with the day. Thank you again for being part of day!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 06/27/2020

Incredible

Our cake was everything we imagined.
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 04/05/2020

Great job!

Desiree did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake and she was so easy to work with! Our caterer was supposed to pick up our cake and bring it to our venue since it was on his way. We ended up having to switch caterers and Desiree was more than willing to make the drive to our venue to drop our cake off with very little notice! Our cake also looked exactly how I had imagined-it was perfect! Thanks for making our day so special!
    Highly recommend!!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so happy we were able to get this allset and we are grateful that everything turned out as you expected. Pleasure was all ours. God bless and take care.
    Kristi K. Married on 02/29/2020

So delicious!!!

Deseree at Chantilly cakes was amazing. The cake that she made was exactly what we were looking for and all the guests (and us) raved about the taste of this delicious cake. The cupcakes and the cake were as beautifully decorated as they tasted. The only thing we had left was the top!!!! Everyone else devoured every bit of it. Would definitely recommend for any special occasion.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much Kristi. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad your guests and you enjoyed everything We wish you both all the best.
  • Cristen
    Cristen S. Married on 02/22/2020

Cake matched my vision

Our cake was delicious, moist, flavorful, and perfectly designed to EXACTLY what I asked for. Thank you for making a beautiful cake for our wedding, it was perfect!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so happy we fulfilled your vision. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!
  • Peggi
    Peggi L. Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding cupcakes

They did a wonderful job of taking my idea and bringing it to reality. Plus, the cupcakes were Delicious!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing the photo. We appreciate your review. Many happy blessings to you both.
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia W. Married on 11/09/2019

The cake of our dreams!

Not only was our wedding cake absolutely gorgeous, it was also DELICIOUS!!! We had too much fun tasting all the yummy cake options and went with the red velvet 🤤 so happy we found Chantilly cakes to make our perfect cake, deliver it and decorate it with the flowers from our florist! Completely stress free experience!!

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing. I love the photo! We loved working with you too. Best wishes to you both
    Brittany C. Married on 11/05/2019

Deliciously beautiful!

Chantilly Cakes expertly made our wedding cake into a custom on of a kind piece! I had so much fun planning the design of this cake with Desiree. It was beautifully made, delicious, and rich! We would highly recommend.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. The pleasure was all ours. We loved working with you and wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious and the right choice.

Chantilly was the right choice right from the get go. From the tasting all the way to the event itself it was flawless and Turned out exactly how we liked. Delicious cake, beautiful design and very fair price for the product. Look no further for your wedding cake needs.

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your review and recombination. We hope to work with you again in the future and wish you all the best.
  • Y
    Yelitza Married on 10/19/2019

Raspberry filling for life

Our wedding cake was delicious ! Everyone loved it. The raspberry swirl cake with raspberry filling was by far our favorite, you gotta try it .

Chantilly Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much. I loved this cake! Wonderland Florist did an amazing job with the flowers. We wish you all the best!