CHANTAL MUSIC NYC Reviews

34 | New York, NY

34 Reviews for CHANTAL MUSIC NYC

Elena · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Magical, Professional, and Collaborative

Chantal Music NYC are the colors to a blank canvas. Carla Fabiani and her team transform your special day into a magical moment, and a memory that will last forever. I highly recommend Chantal Music NYC. I hired them to play at my sister’s wedding, it was everything she dreamt of and more. It was a true pleasure to work with such extreme professionals, and very much a collaborative experience. You are provided with an extensive list of songs to choose from plus one custom song of your choice. No matter which musician you choose they are all incredibly talented and diverse and can play anything you request for your special occasion. My sister had a vision for her custom song and we provided Carla with the inspiration and from there she beautifully created a new score, which was divine. My sister chose the Violin & Guitar duo to bring it all to life. It truly was a magical dream come true.

Sent on 02/08/2021

CHANTAL MUSIC NYC's reply:

Thank you so very much Elena and we were thrilled to be part of your sister's beautiful wedding ! Best wishes to you and your family!

Teri B. · Married on 04/28/2021

Professional when it came to how Carla handles the business aspect.

Chantal Music NYC was suggested to us through Dana Cifone from our wedding venue at the Townhouse Restaurant in Greenwich Ct.
    From the moment Carla Fabiani and I spoke she was professional and a great listener to help us find the right musicians for our ceremony. We chose a harpist Francine and Jason was our violinist. They came early, quietly set up and played exquisitely.
    It truly was a wonderful experience and we will ask them again to participate in our ongoing celebrations!.

Sent on 05/21/2021

Dear Teri,
    It was our sincerest pleasure to play for your wedding and equally wonderful to meet you and work together on the music for your beautiful day !
    Carla

Samantha C. · Married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful music and professional service!

We had Chantal Music NYC play at our socially-distanced outdoors wedding, and I couldn’t be happier with their service! They are quick to respond, professional both as a business as well as their COVID measures, and absolutely top-notch as musicians. They even specially arranged my processional music and a few songs for my cocktail hour! In a time where things are so stressful, I’m so grateful I didn’t have to worry about the music. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 12/11/2020

CHANTAL MUSIC NYC's reply:

Thank you Samantha ! It was truly our pleasure to work with you and your fiancee! We were delighted to prepare your favorite music for your wedding. What a beautiful event!

Ashley J. · Married on 11/14/2020

Professional and Wonderful Musicians!

We hired Chantal Music NYC for our socially distanced wedding and cocktail hour, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience! Everyone we interacted with from Chantal Music was kind and professional. They arrived early and sounded amazing. I would highly recommend these musicians for your wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2020

CHANTAL MUSIC NYC's reply:

Thank you Ashley and it was our sincerest pleasure to be a part of your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour ! Congratulations to you and Doug and best wishes for the New Year ahead!
    Carla

Anne H. · Married on 06/10/2020

Carla Fabiani, violinist extraordinaire

I am a Music Director who uses Chantal Musique regularly for my wedding services. The professionalism of Carla Fabiani is unprecedented. Her playing is exquisite! As a Music Director, I have worked with many string instrumentalists, and I can personally attest to her skillful musicianship and beauty of tone. She is definitely a "go to" person for me and would enhance the elegance and beauty of any wedding service.

Susan C. · Married on 05/09/2020

Carla Fabiani and Chantal Music with were fantastic!

Carla and her group were amazing to work with. The string trio played beautifully and had a broad selection of music for the pre ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding. We wanted Broadway tunes with some pop music mixed in and their arrangements were perfect. The guests all loved the group and commented on how much they loved the music. The musicians were super respectful of adhering to the new Covid rules at Wave Hill and wore masks the entire time. I would recommend Carla and Chantal Music for whatever occasion you need music!

Sent on 10/04/2020

CHANTAL MUSIC NYC's reply:

Thank you Susan and we had such a wonderful time playing for your wedding at Wave Hill! Your guests were so lovely and happy to hear how much they enjoyed our String Trio selections for your ceremony and cocktail hour !
  • O

Olivia H. · Married on 03/06/2020

Better than we could have hoped for!

Chantal Musique was the most wonderful addition to our wedding day. My husband and I wanted classical and lively music for our afternoon summer wedding. Carla went above and beyond to suggest instruments (we chose a quartet with drums for dancing) and create an individualized song list for us (we wanted today's hits during cocktail hour and Motown during lunch). All of the musicians arrived on time and were extremely professional on the day of our wedding. Our guests still comment on the "fun" and "positive" vibe of our wedding day, and I contribute Chantal Musique for creating such a wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend this group to all couples!

Sent on 11/05/2019

K H · Married on 01/05/2020

Beautiful music

Lovely to deal with with a huge song list to pick from too! The music was beautiful and made our special day magical! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Laura B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful and special!

The music played for this wedding was so beautiful! It was flawlessly performed, and conveyed the joy and happiness of the occasion.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Christie · Married on 09/21/2019

So sweet and so talented!!

Carla and Chantal Musique were so wonderful. From the beginning, Carla was so easy to communicate with and made the whole process run seamlessly. She played my requested songs perfectly and beautifully. She even played at my cocktail hour! She and her team are so talented and I 1000% recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Tam · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding musicians!

Thank you to Carla and her talented jazz trio that traveled to Oahu to play for our daughter's wedding! They were punctual, professional, and provided an elegant and sophisticated ambiance of wonderful music. I highly recommend Chantal Music for any destination wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Elizabeth L. · Married on 08/05/2019

Personalized and professional

I was so impressed by the caring attidude and patient time that Carla took to make sure that I was happy with the music selection for our wedding. I am not a music person, so she made suggestions and played them for me. She took my feedback to make the perfect muscial score for our wedding. It was so special and meaningful.

The musicians were excellent. The sound was phenomenal. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony and they were able to project without needing speakers. Everyone remarked about how beautiful the music was.

Everyone was very professional from beginning to end, I never had to worry.

Janey · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect live music

Perfect, live music! Carla was so flexible and helpful with us, extremely responsive with our questions and took all our worries away. The ceremony couldn’t have sounded more beautiful.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Patricia. · Married on 06/14/2019

Fabulous and talented.

They were professional, dependable and fantastic. Easy to work with and talented. Enjoyed having them be part of our wedding.
    Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie N. · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

I used this group as a harp trio for my wedding. The music was beautiful! The communication was easy and they were always quick to reply. They even learned a song that I had requested for the ceremony. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Cohen · Married on 05/12/2019

The whole experience from the early planning stages through the wedding day itself was impeccable. Everyone was thrilled.

The scope of genres offered to the bride and groom and the library of music available with great arrangements made the music a gorgeous part of their perfect day.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Danny G. · Married on 03/22/2019

Excellent, highly skilled and versatile ensemble!

Chantal Musique provided beautiful music for my brother's wedding ceremony. The string quartet demonstrated great versatility, alternating between secular and sacred music arrangements throughout the ceremony and working seamlessly with singer and harpist. I would highly recommend this ensemble.

• Alexis

Alexis K. · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly talented musicians!!!

We hired Chantal musique to perform our ceremony and cocktail hour at Wave Hill. They did such an incredible job and Carla was truly a pleasure to work with!!! She was so wonderful and helpful and really helped to put us at ease. She arranged for our string trio and they were incredible. We highly recommend hiring them for your event!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Alyson H. · Married on 10/06/2018

Chantal Musique

Absolutely amazing group of musicians! We we honored to have them play at our wedding! Love!

Carol · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional

We knew of Carla Fabiani’s extraordinary talent from her many years of playing violin at our church’s Christmas Eve services, so we were thrilled when she was available to play at our wedding ceremony. She suggested adding a cello too, and we were very happy with how beautifully they played together. Carla is a consummate professional who is friendly and easy to work with. She responded promptly to emails, made great suggestions for music choices, and coordinated well with our church’s organist. We especially appreciated her willingness to learn a contemporary piece which was not in her repertoire for the bride's processional. A wedding ceremony is sacred, and Carla and her team were respectful and professional and set the perfect tone of elegance from beginning to end. We feel honored to have had such high caliber musicians for this special family event, and give our highest recommendation for Carla and Chantal Musique.

Becky B. · Married on 08/05/2018

Exactly what I wanted

They took my ideas and made them real.
    Easy to work with and totally professional.
    Def recommend!

Maya · Married on 05/12/2018

Destination wedding

Carla and her flute , violin and cello trio performed beautifully and accommodated all arrangements of the music we requested . They were such a perfectly elegant touch to our daughter's wedding in Charleston, SC. The musicians came all the way from New York City and were punctual and well prepared. Best of all, they so professionally coordinated everything with our events planner well in advance. Chantal Musique is truly the go to source for hiring groups to play for your destination wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Marjorie · Married on 12/08/2017

As Director of Music for a Catholic Church, I have been relying on Carla and her ensemble for 10 years to provide top notch, completely professional, and always exceptional musicians for special events at the church, including many weddings. They are the best!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful Music!

I was referred to Chantal Musique and am so happy I used them! They were so easy to work with, extremely responsive and Una is a beautiful violinist. I loved having the violinist paired with the organists at church and truly think that live music brings such a special touch to a wedding ceremony. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!