Changingfacez Makeup Artistry Reviews

6 | Raleigh, NC

6 Reviews for Changingfacez Makeup Artistry

Keva · Married on 09/22/2018

She made me feel very comfortable. I had never worn that much make up. It was also helpful that she explained what products she was using.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Changingfacez Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Keva!!!! I try my best to explain products that I am using or the technique, especially to those who don't wear much makeup. It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your makeup! Once again, thank you!

Raquez · Married on 05/12/2018

Changing Facez is pure gold! Not only is the owner, Asia Thurston, uber talented, but she is even the more professional! As a freelance photographer, not only can I depend on Changing Facez to do an exceptional job, I know that the atmosphere of the set is going to be stellar. I can not recommend Asia enough to people. She understands the elements of makeup along with caring for the canvas that is underneath. Changing Facez is stellar! Stellar! Stellar! Stellar! ❤❤❤

Sent on 09/23/2018

Changingfacez Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Raquez!!! This means so much to me. I absolutely love working with you and can't wait to work with you again in the near future!

Cynthia · Married on 07/07/2017

I had an awesome experience... Professional and above all TALENTED... My wedding day makeup was FLAWLESS... I not only looked but more importantly FELT beautiful walking down the aisle on 7.7.17.

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • F

Fai · Married on 05/20/2017

I love makeup that doesn't scream all the different products used, and that's what I got. My makeup looked natural and everything blended into one beautiful, flawless face. I have had many professionals do my makeup, but in all honesty, my look with Asia is hands down the best!!! I got compliments from over 10 people. I highly recommended her. She's 10/10

Sent on 12/07/2016

Changingfacez Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure doing your makeup. I appreciate you allowing me to do what I wanted to do in order to create the perfect look. Thank you once again!

ShaQAttack · Married on 01/13/2017

It was a great experience Asia was and professional and made me feel beautiful

Sent on 01/11/2017

June · Married on 07/23/2016

I would convince other possible clients to select Asia not only because I rated her excellent in the top five categories but she is very knowledgeable in her products and trade.

Sent on 07/24/2016

June,

Thank you soooo much for your awesome words! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. You all are fun to be around!