Chandelier Productions Reviews

24 | Estero, FL

24 Reviews for Chandelier Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jana · Married on 12/06/2014

I can't say enough good things about Mary! She created a calm ambience and helped make my sons wedding day beautiful beyond words. She was always available - she knew exactly how to handle every situation that came up - she helped us stay focused on the day and the joy it brought rather than the circumstances and it felt great to know that she had things under control. Because of that - Justin and Jessica's day was fun and memorable!

Katie · Married on 12/15/2012

Mary Hines of Chandelier Productions was an incredible wedding coordinator. She was professional and worked so hard to make the day perfectly smooth. The staff at the venue told me that Mary made everyone around her want to work hard for her and not let her down. If there were any hiccups, Mary calmly handled them without letting any balls drop. My wedding day was perfect, thanks to her.

• Z

Zara · Married on 08/25/2012

I don't know where to start.. Or how even to begin to thank Mary Hines for the incredible service she provided for my wedding. Mary exceeded every expectation my husband and I had ever thought was possible. Mary started helping us plan our wedding over a year before our wedding date. Mary and Sarah made appointments with every possible vendor we needed to make our wedding perfect, and to find what we were looking for in this crazy city of New York. They helped me find the most amazing venue - exactly what I was searching for, a fantastic photographer whom they have been working with on many occasions (and who we've also found a friend in), they went above and beyond with all the little intricate details that I didn't even know existed - that helped characterize our wedding and personalize it as our own. At times when I felt completely overwhelmed Mary helped me to relax and enjoy the planning process. At all times Mary was on time for our appointments, always prepared and always professional with each and every step of the way.

On the day of the wedding I felt relaxed and confident in everything Mary had planned, she really gave it her all, even her husband Jim was at hand for the day, ready to assist in whatever it was we needed. I simply couldn't have asked for more. My father still can't believe how Mary had those emergency cuff links waiting for him outside the Church... Mary definitely worked her magic and continued to surprise and support us every inch of the way. Our wedding was simply outstanding. Chandelier Productions is much more than an event planning firm, through them you will not only receive the best consultations, and guidance but also friendship. love and loyalty. I will never forget The Hines Family for this.. Thank you for the best gift I could've only dreamed of.

Millicent · Married on 08/25/2012

Chandelier Productions provided us with outstanding service for my daughter's wedding. I will mention just a few examples of the service provided by them. I was doing a reading at the church and I mentioned to Mary that I would like to have a large print of the reading so that I could do it without having to worry about taking my reading glasses on the day. When I arrived at the church I was handed the reading in large print. Also the father of the bride put on his shirt and discovered that he needed cuff links again this was no problem we were told that the cuff links would be at the church for him when he arrived. These are just small examples of the top rated service provided by this company. I would recommend them to anyone planning a special occasion as they can be assured that every little detail is being cared for.

Renee · Married on 06/30/2012

Mary is amazing – knows wedding inside and out. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her and Sarah. Thanks so much!

Desiree · Married on 06/02/2012

Chandelier Productions went over and above the call of duty in every area. They made us feel as if our event was THE most important thing to them as well as to us. Because of Mary and Kendrick, we were able to enjoy the wedding and reception without any drama at all!
    I would highly recommend using Chandelier Productions as your wedding planner/ coordinator!

Sarah Jane · Married on 05/28/2012

Mary is so much more than an event planner. Brides, we all know how crazy things can get as the big day draws near, and Mary brought about peace, assurance, and clarity. She did an incredible job with all the decorative touches, but she understands that the most important thing is that two people are coming together in marriage. It's not ultimately about flowers or food, but about people. She is sensitive to everyone's needs, and makes a point to care for people amidst all the multitasking. Even if there were small (or big) glitches, she protected me from it and handled everything beautifully. I have to mention her right-hand-man, Sarah. They make a perfect team. Sarah helps all aspects of the day run smoothly, and we couldn't have pulled it off without her.

I didn't have to worry about a thing! They took great care of our families so my husband and I could focus on taking this huge step together. I can't recommend Mary highly enough. So grateful!

Sara · Married on 02/18/2012

Mary was wonderful and a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Steven · Married on 10/29/2011

Chandelier Productions was truly amazing and exceeded all of our expectations! Our wedding could not have gone any smoother and it couldn't have happened without the work of Mary. We feel truly blessed to have been able to work with Chandelier Productions and we look forward to suggesting them to others in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

Mary is fantastic! We could not have done our wedding without her. We planned it from NY/NJ and had it in Naples, FL and she was with us every step of the way. She went above and beyond before, during and after to make sure that all of our friends, family, vendors and the two of us were well informed and taken care of. Mary is a problem solver, great people manager, creative, a great listener & planner and has amazing recommendations. Aside from being great at what she does, she is kind, caring, professional and supportive. With Mary's help, our wedding was more than we could've asked for. Because of her, we didn't worry about anything and were able to enjoy ourselves and our guests. We recommend Mary whole-heartedly to everyone!

-Jennifer & Evan Frieder

Sandy · Married on 11/20/2010

Mary Hines was absolutely essential to my daughter, Jillian Young's, wedding. She was organized, responsive, creative, helpful, flexible, attentive and loving all at once. I will highly recommend her to every person I know and even people I don't know. We would have never been able to pull it off without her. It was comforting to know that Mary was in control and knew all the details so my daughter and her new husband could relax and enjoy the evening with family and friends. Thanks Mary! You are a blessing.

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

Mary was AMAZING! Could not have done it without her!

Stephen · Married on 10/09/2010

We throughly enjoyed working with Mary Hines and Chandelier Productions on our Wedding Day. Mary made it easy for us to concentrate on the important things, like the Wedding Vows, as she took care of all the little details. She made the day effortless for us! We would whole-heartedly recommend Chandelier Productions to any couple. Fantastic service!

Stephen and Elizabeth Burton

Katie · Married on 04/25/2010

Mary is wonderful!! She is absolutely amazing at everything from big picture ideas to specific details. She listened to exactly what I wanted and then helped me make it happen. Because of Mary's help I was able to relax and enjoy the best day of my life, knowing that I had someone setting up, directing, and worry about everything for me! She would be a huge asset to any bride!!

• christinemartin

Chris · Married on 11/07/2009

If I could give Chandelier Productions a MILLION stars, I would!!!!! I cannot express how wonderful it was to have Mary as our wedding planner. Every little detail was remembered...but it was the little things like knowing exactly where the important guests were to be seated for the wedding...or the water, mints, and hand towels in the waiting room before the ceremony...or the special additions she made in decor that just dazzled us! Mary even arranged to have Gracie's Cupcakes make a special stand for the display!

Mary provided a timeline after our first meeting and stuck to it! She was constantly in contact throughout the entire planning process...and I didn't even have to confirm anything with my other vendors!!! She knew them all by name and knew what was expected of them!

At the wedding, Mary kept things running smoothly...It was so nice knowing she was making sure cell phones were off and guests were seated and ushers were doing their job. Looking back, I was so relaxed and I enjoyed my wedding so much because Mary had everything under control.

The same was for the reception. She kept things moving and was in contact with everyone!

But there were so many things that I didn't see that I know she handled...the delivery of the flowers and cupcakes and linens. The ushering of guests through the country club. Setting up the gift tables, place cards, and guest book. I didn't even think of these things and yet Mary had the entire place GORGEOUS by the time we arrived!!!

I urge you to meet with Mary. I don't know how I could have pulled off such a beautiful wedding with such grace without her! And, I didn't realize how valuable she was until it was all said and done.

If you have any questions regarding Chandelier Productions, please contact me. This is the best money you will spend for a flawless wedding!!

Vicky · Married on 06/17/2009

Highly recommended.
    Very professional.
    A huge asset to our wedding.
    Concerned with keeping costs down.
    Would not like to have done the wedding without her!

Julie · Married on 06/17/2009

Mary was awesome! I dont know what we would've done with out her. She thought of anything and everything!!!

Stacy · Married on 11/15/2008

Mary was fantastic! Without her ,the day I dreamed of wouldn't have come together. She went above and beyond from the moment we met, exceeding expectations! She has a gift - she is willing to listen to what you want and offers suggestions on how to make it even better. Mary is first class - I couldnt have asked for a better wedding planner. Becuase of her, our day was more wonderful than we even expected. Absolutely perfect!

Katie · Married on 10/18/2008

Mary is the best! She provides great ideas! She knows how to manage and pay attention to detail. As a bride, I found it essential to have her, especially as it got closer to the wedding day and on the day of the wedding itself. She allowed me to relax and enjoy my time with my family and friends, while she worked to make sure everything went smoothly and beautifully! You don't want to miss out on what Chandelier Productions has to offer!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2008

Mary and her employees did an amazing job! They are well organized and you do not have to worry about anything on that special day. She has great ideas, and is willing to go the extra steps to make your day special.

Juli · Married on 05/17/2008

Working with Mary was a dream. She has a gentle but firm spirit which makes for a very pleasant and organized atmosphere. She made the day so easy for me. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Levi · Married on 05/17/2008

Mary Hines was excellent! Since she was there doing basically everything, my wife and I were able to enjoy our very special day. We did not have to worry about the details because Mary took care of all that. She was a pleasure to work with and everyone who interacted with her that weekend said the same thing. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

Claire · Married on 05/09/2008

Mary Hines is AMAZING; her first priority is making sure that you as the bride feel beautiful and calm so that you can truly enjoy your wedding day. No request is too large or too much to ask, believe me we put her through a lot. Her results are phenominal!

Janine · Married on 11/13/2010

Mary kept us on task, helped us make good choices, and always reminded us to enjoy it all , which we did !!!! The wedding day could not have gone more smoothly and beautifully. If I could get Mary to just run the rest of my life lilke she does a wedding ....now there is a thought !!.... I would be very calm and happy !!