Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft Reviews

19 | Charlotte, NC

19 Reviews for Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft

• U

Ursula · Married on 02/09/2013

I met Chanda through my sister she did our hair for my sister's wedding on January 14, 2012. I absolutly loved how professional and down to earth Chanda was/is. She is super awesome and so gifted and truly talented at what she does. I knew I had to have her for my wedding. She did a trial with me and dolled me up the way I wanted for my Bridal Portriats which came out stunning thanks to Chanda! On the wedding day she did my hair as well as some of my bridesmaids and jr bridesmaid hair. We all look fabulous thanks to Chanda!! She is so amazing and will give you the look you want and make you look stunning on your special day! I will definitely be recommending Chanda to all my friends and family she is the BEST in hair and makeup!!!! Thank you Chanda!!!! :-)

Kimberley · Married on 08/11/2012

Chanda is amazing! She made my mom, bridesmaids and I look and feel amazing on my wedding day!! I didn't really know exactly what I wanted but after talking with Chanda she was able to help me figure it out and I absolutely LOVED all of our hair and make-up!! She is very friendly and accommodating, as she comes to you which is really convenient. Talking to her is like talking to someone you've known for forever. I definitely recommend her for your wedding hair and make-up! You will be amazed by her as a person and make-up artist!

Lydia · Married on 04/29/2012

It was a great experience I was nervous and Chanda just kept on going. I was right on time and I had a great time at my wedding.

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2012

What can I say other than Chanda is Freakin' AWESOME!!! I had my wedding about an hour away from Dallas and I really needed someone to come out to me to do my hair and make up without charging me an outragous price and Chanda was the person to make it all happen. The extra plus was that she only does airbrush make up at the same price that others charge just for regular make up. I had never had airbrush make up done until Chanda did it on me for my wedding day and I absolutly LOVED it! Now I'm trying to figure out what big event I can go to so I can get Chanda to air brush my make up again, lol. Chanda was on time, perfessional, and my favorite so much Fun! She had me feeling like a relaxed and Beautiful Princess on my special Wedding Day and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone and everyone. Thanks Chanda for making me feel FABULOUS! :)

Vanessa · Married on 01/14/2012

Chanda was very responsiveness and professional which is very important to me. I was very happy with her work and she is very friendly and great to work with. She got to meet and do work for my sisters (Maids of Honor) and they were pleased with her and her work as well.

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

I can not say enough good things about her. Chanda is amazing all around. She did my rehearsal dinner and bridal party. She is very modern and classic, she has an eye for make-up as well. Everyone's make-up was amazing. Chanda is patient, funny, comfortable, humble, and awesome. I wish she could do my hair and make-up everyday. I will never use anyone else for my future big and small events. She comes to you and is on time.

Erin · Married on 07/23/2011

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love her and all of the work she did with me and all of my pretty ladies! She did such great makeup and hair! It is such a blessing that I found her! She was so flexible and up for anything. She even got up at the crack of dawn to get me ready for my bridal portraits! My five bridesmaids, my mom, and me felt so beautiful at my wedding! They LOVED the hair and LOVED their airbrushing! We all looked great and I don't know what I would have done without her! She's great to talk to and very laid back. She will do anything that you ask of, no questions asked! :) I just wish I could have her do my hair and makeup everyday!

Marty · Married on 04/23/2011

Chanda was nothing less than awesome! When we were first scheduled to meet, a rare ice storm happened over night. However, instead of canceling she still offered to meet me even though it was dangerous to be driving. I declined and we scheduled to meet again at another time. As fate would have it, another ice storm, and once again without a fail, Chanda offered to still meet up. I was impressed with her willingness to meet me. After two attempts to meet and after two bad ice storms, we finally met and hit it off perfectly. It took no time at all to feel comfortable with her. She was more like a friend than anything. She was really flexible with ideas and suggestions for the wedding. I walked in not having a clue what I wanted and she made it so easy and the end result was flawless! On the wedding day, she arrived on time and got to work right away. All the girls loved her and it took no time for her to fit right in. Things never go the way you expect them to on your wedding day, things change, schedules change, and Chanda was there making it easy. Some girls decided to have their hair done last minute or get their make up done (none which had been previously planned), and Chanda just went along with it, no complaints, nothing. Surely one by one, she got all 7 girls plus me done within 8 hours! Her work is so lovely and was perfect for my special day. I recieved so many compliments on how lovely and tanned I looked! (I should mention, I am very pale and wanted some color, but tanning is not an option since I burn and I did not want to be orange with spray tanning or self tanning; Chanda did a little bronze with the airbrush and it looked natural and amazing!) Overall Chanda does amazing work and is so reasonably priced. I would be a fool not to recommend her or work with her again. She is awesome and I love her!

Shell · Married on 03/26/2011

Chanda is great to work with. She is very professional and makes sure that you look beautiful on your wedding day. She came out to our house and did the trial run, so we didn't have to go anywhere. She arrived early on the wedding day on site ready to do my hair and makeup. It was great working with her and I definately recommend her.

erin · Married on 10/16/2010

I really enjoyed working with Chanda! She did a wonderful job. she even stuck around to make sure I didnt need any more touch ups and helped pinning my veil. I've already given her name to several friends.

Veronica · Married on 10/16/2010

Chanda clearly has a passion for what she does, and makes you feel at ease during those pre-bride jitters. She truly is good at what she does, and the atmosphere is great.

Colleen · Married on 09/25/2010

I absolutely enjoyed Chanda. She definetly kept me calm :)

Absolutetly love her!!

Kelly · Married on 06/19/2010

Chanda was fantastic! We were living in Alaska at the time, but getting married in Dallas, TX so she emailed me so we could make plans. She even went as far as to email me pictures of hairstyles that fit my wedding theme. When it came to wedding time she met us at the hotel, did hair and makeup and then worked with me until it was just perfect! On my wedding day, Chanda was there bright and early with a big smile on her face. She did my hair, makeup and eyelashes, then did 4 bridesmaids and my mother in law. I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without her!!! It's been almost 3 months since my wedding and people are still telling me how beautiful my hair looked. She did a great job on all my bridesmaids too, giving us each a style that fit us perfectly. I would gladly give Chanda a referral anyday of the week!

K · Married on 01/09/2010

Chanda is wonderful! She was able to provide my bridal party and I with beautiful and unique hairstyles for my wedding day. She was super flexible and understanding. She worked from 6:30am to 1200 that day doing one updo after another and even maintained her cheerful attitude. Highly recommended!

Beth · Married on 09/27/2008

Chanda provided a terrific service to me and my bridal party. My hair was absolutely beautiful and so were the bridesmaids even the flower girls. She fixed my hair exactly how I wanted it for my trial run and on my wedding day. I highly recommend Chanda for any wedding or formal event. She is very professional and knowledgable of hair and makeup. If you want to shine on your special day..call Chanda.

• Maegan

Maegan · Married on 06/08/2012

Chanda was wonderful!!! I loved my hair, she was so very friendly, and made this experience even more perfect. Her prices are very competitive and she is worth every penny of what she charges. I couldn't be happier with the results of my hair and makeup!!!

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2012

Sweet, sweet, sweet lady!! This talented great lady is Always early & comes with a smile!!! She is ready to assist you & your wedding party with anything!!!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs hair & make up in your wedding day!!! She's fabulous & a plus, she's a Godly lady!!! Best of luck to Chanda in the future!!

Kacie · Married on 04/03/2010

3.0

Chanda did a wonderful job on my wedding day hair and for my bridal parties hair. She had all sorts of styles going on as each person had a different personality. She totally captured their personality. It was great!

A · Married on 03/11/2010

0.0

April 3, 2010: I was hoping to employ Chanda as my stylist and makeup artist for my wedding in June and she did not show up for my trial run. Luckily, this was just a trial run and not the day of, but I would not trust her for the day of my wedding! Now I only have 10 weeks to find a new hair/makeup artist. Very disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2010

Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft's reply:

I did, in fact, miss Ashlin's trial run and It was a mistake on my part with my scheduling. I did offer her a complimentary trial run and asked for her forgiveness & still offered my service, but told her I understood her completely if she declined. I assure everyone that this is not my nature and I am very reliable. I tried to make up for my mistake in everyway...so, I hope this mis-scheduling does not reflect upon my craft or my nature of business...this was simply a mistake. Truly, Chanda Willis