Champlain Room & Terrace Reviews

2 | Burlington, VT

2 Reviews for Champlain Room & Terrace

Aub G · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent experience!

I had so many compliments from guests about the beautiful facility! I had the perfect evening with the perfect sunset and the view from the banquet hall and from the terrace was breathtaking! The food was excellent and the staff was professional and great to work with! The event coordinator was super helpful with details and helping me through each step. I changed my date and my estimated guest count (big wedding or small family wedding) at least 3 times and every time the event coordinator was very helpful and very accomidating!!
    I highly recommend this to anyone looking for that perfect spot for ceremony, reception, or both!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Cady · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful setting, delicious food, overall wonderful experience!

Thank you to everyone at the Champlain Room & Terrace for making our wedding day perfect! Jonell met with me a few times in person, was very responsive to all of my emails, and very patient with all of the questions that I had on our wedding day (I was planning the wedding from across the country). She made sure all of the details were set and kept the ceremony and reception running smoothly! You really can't beat the setting for this venue and it was everything we could have asked for. Oh and I can't forget to mention that the food was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 11/25/2018