203 Reviews for Champagne Toast

One Event Per Day (13)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (5)

Champagne toast was fabulous..I have had three wedding which I put together and this DJs was by far the best.. They ran the wedding like pros...they played fantastic music and everyone at the wedding danced all night.... Best day ever,,

Profile Picture Dianne, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had an amazing experience with Ken and the whole gang. Ken was so diligent, with everything and made our wedding so much less stressful and more enjoyable. They let us pay little by little which was a huge bonus for us because we were paying for a lot of it ourselves. They emailed us always, took my phone calls, texts, and were there with a smile and did everything so perfect, I honestly couldn't have asked for better. I recommend them 1000%!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Champagne Toast (specifically Josh McLean) for our wedding DJ. He was very upbeat, fun, and definitely helped make our wedding a good time for everyone. He was very responsive to emails/phone calls and helped take some of the stress away from an otherwise stressful event planning process. I would highly recommend the company and Josh to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken from Champagne Toast did a Fantastic job at our recent Wedding. We were able to download all the music we wanted to play from his great website and everything sounded great!! The equipment is state of the art and Kens professionalism and positive feedback were valuable to the smoothness of the entire Wedding. We highly recommend Champagne Toast for any event you may be considering for a talented DJ Service!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was amazing! My now husband and I live in CT so the fact that we were able t have a meeting over Skype was a huge help and really gave a great first impression of the professionalism and flexibility that Champagne Toast has. Ken was so easy to talk to and really was an instrumental part of helping us choose the right music to really putting on the best event we could for our family and friends. He did a beautiful job with our ceremony music as well as keeping the party going during the reception. Our family and friends stitll rave about what a great time they had and what a fun wedding it was! Also, at the end of the night Ken presented us with a cd made of the music that we had chosen as a keepsake of the day with a picture taken of us from our reception. What a special and personal touch that we will treasure! You will not get that kind of personal attention from a big box or chain company.

What my husband and I appreciated the most was that we really felt that Ken listened to us and wanted to make sure he did everything he could to make the day as special as possible. Thank you again to Ken and his team, you were a huge reason why our day was amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken Duquette was our dj from Champagne Toast and he was great! Everything was well organized. Guests at our wedding came up to us to tell us how great and classy they thought our dj was. The website to pick our music for the day was easy to use and helped to decrease our stress over the music to be played that day. Everything with champagne toast was great and I would definitely use them again for any other events.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was amazing! He had a great selection of music for my wedding and kept everyone dancing !

Profile Picture lesley, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken is fantastic. He is very enthusiastic and professional. He knows what he's doing! He was so easy to work with over the past few months and made everything come together seamlessly. Everyone commented the next day about how great the music was at our wedding. We love you Ken!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Brian for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. Brian was flexible in meeting with us beforehand, helped assure us that we were in good hands, and was extremely professional throughout the whole planning process. Our guests had a blast and so did we. Over the course of the day, Brian helped ensure everything went smoothly and did a great job blending music we'd chosen with music our guests really loved. Amazing experience working with Brian, and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding went! Highly recommend Champagne Toast and Brian!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast met and exceeded our expectations. They were professional, accountable, and were very accommodating to our needs. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing Champagne Toast as our DJ was a no brainer because of their more than affordable price compared to other DJs in the Boston area. Besides price though, they really did deliver in every way. Brian was accommodating and anticipated our every need the night of our wedding. He read the crowd well and even approached my husband and I at the very end to make a different suggestion for the last song of the night because of the crowd's vibe which was appreciated. He was very easygoing and a pleasure to coordinate with beforehand. We would recommend him and the company to anyone planning a wedding or other event. My husband wants to have another big party just to hire Brian again!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and Don were absolutely amazing from start to finish!! Champagne Toast was super professional. responsive, and organized. I had a few changes I needed to make to my reception order and Ken was able to edit it the morning of my wedding with no issues. Their online system where you can pick the songs you like and don't like was very valuable to ensure that my music/atmosphere matched my vision and venue. Amazing!!! Get the package with the lighting, the up lighting was a wonderful add on and it was one of those finishing touches that made the night complete.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was awesome and helpful from the first meeting we had. Made the music and dancing at our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast is amazing!! Our DJ was Ken, and from the moment we sat down with him we knew we were in good hands! We have gotten so many compliments about the music, and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian Plouffe is the DJ to which all DJs should be compared. He was not only the MC of our reception, but the catalyst for an unforgettable night. Almost all of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they've ever attended and that our DJ was "phenomenal." He knew just the right mix of music to play and could read the crowd to optimize the party atmosphere. Logistically, Brian was even more than I could have hoped for helping to manage the timing of just about everything that needed to happen during the reception. He made the reception flow like a stage production but never got in anyone's face about sticking to a schedule. He even helped coordinate some of our other vendors. Brian's in a class all his own. I'd recommend him to anyone. Hell-- I bet this guy could even make a funeral fun.

Profile Picture Todd, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to book Brian for our wedding after seeing what an amazing job he did DJing a friend's wedding- and he was just as amazing at ours! Brian knows how to read a crowd, and every song he played was thought out and resonated with our wedding guests. He did just the right amount of checking in throughout the night which we both really appreciated. His energy was amazing and our guests loved him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and his team were wonderful! He accommodated every request, was responsive and easy to work with and was an excellent MC! Champagne toast handled our ceremony, cocktail hour and dance floor music and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommended! Played mostly all of the songs we requested and really read the dance floor to determine what type of music to play! My guests had an amazing time. The uplights used and our name in writing added the perfect touch to make our day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding would not have been the same without Ken, he is great DJ and made sure everything was perfect and run smoothly. He made sure we ran on time throughout the reception instructing us on what to do next throughout the evening. He did a great job keeping the party on the dance floor! The uplighting looked great - it really added to the overall appearance of the room. And we got everything for a great price. Thank you Champagne Toast!!! We are so glad we chose you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We first met Ken as the DJ at a friend’s wedding, and after seeing how he kept everyone on the dance floor we knew he’d be perfect at ours too! He was great from beginning to end, he listened to us about which songs we knew we wanted and didn’t want, and he had great suggestions when we weren’t sure! Multiple people commented that until ours, they’d never been to wedding where people had to be told to STOP dancing to eat dinner, which has to be the best testament to a great DJ!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
4.3

Thank you! Had the right ideas in mind and knew just how to keep the guests dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Ken and Don were fun to work with. They kept the music going and the dance floor full the entire time. We were able to customize our music. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jeralyn, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding would not have been the same without Ken. Everything from the ceremony, to being introduced, to keeping the party on the dance floor was PERFECT. Thank you Champagne Toast!!! Also, you can't beat the price that included uplighting!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

If we could give Brian twenty-five stars we would. We will recommend him to all our friends that are getting married. He was so calm and helpful through the whole engagement and planning process and our wedding was a huge hit because of him. People are still coming up to us, two months later to tell us how much fun they had and how they never left the dance floor. Brian knew how to keep the party going and was so considerate to check in with my husband and me to keep us updated throughout the night. Trust me, if you hire Brian, your wedding will be amazing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED having Brian as part of our day! He is like the fun cousin you have at an event to get the party started and keep it going! :) He is knowledgeable and truly loves his job which is so refreshing. Not once did we worry about how things would be with our ceremony music, dinner music, lighting, or reception! He is so easy to work with and he truly was a HUGE part of making our day so perfect! He danced with us, laughed with us, and felt like a part of the family. We highly recommend his services and will most certainly be calling him for future events!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews