192 Reviews for Champagne Toast

One Event Per Day (12)
Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (4)

Choosing Champagne Toast as our DJ was a no brainer because of their more than affordable price compared to other DJs in the Boston area. Besides price though, they really did deliver in every way. Brian was accommodating and anticipated our every need the night of our wedding. He read the crowd well and even approached my husband and I at the very end to make a different suggestion for the last song of the night because of the crowd's vibe which was appreciated. He was very easygoing and a pleasure to coordinate with beforehand. We would recommend him and the company to anyone planning a wedding or other event. My husband wants to have another big party just to hire Brian again!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and Don were absolutely amazing from start to finish!! Champagne Toast was super professional. responsive, and organized. I had a few changes I needed to make to my reception order and Ken was able to edit it the morning of my wedding with no issues. Their online system where you can pick the songs you like and don't like was very valuable to ensure that my music/atmosphere matched my vision and venue. Amazing!!! Get the package with the lighting, the up lighting was a wonderful add on and it was one of those finishing touches that made the night complete.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was awesome and helpful from the first meeting we had. Made the music and dancing at our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast is amazing!! Our DJ was Ken, and from the moment we sat down with him we knew we were in good hands! We have gotten so many compliments about the music, and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian Plouffe is the DJ to which all DJs should be compared. He was not only the MC of our reception, but the catalyst for an unforgettable night. Almost all of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they've ever attended and that our DJ was "phenomenal." He knew just the right mix of music to play and could read the crowd to optimize the party atmosphere. Logistically, Brian was even more than I could have hoped for helping to manage the timing of just about everything that needed to happen during the reception. He made the reception flow like a stage production but never got in anyone's face about sticking to a schedule. He even helped coordinate some of our other vendors. Brian's in a class all his own. I'd recommend him to anyone. Hell-- I bet this guy could even make a funeral fun.

Profile Picture Todd, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to book Brian for our wedding after seeing what an amazing job he did DJing a friend's wedding- and he was just as amazing at ours! Brian knows how to read a crowd, and every song he played was thought out and resonated with our wedding guests. He did just the right amount of checking in throughout the night which we both really appreciated. His energy was amazing and our guests loved him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and his team were wonderful! He accommodated every request, was responsive and easy to work with and was an excellent MC! Champagne toast handled our ceremony, cocktail hour and dance floor music and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommended! Played mostly all of the songs we requested and really read the dance floor to determine what type of music to play! My guests had an amazing time. The uplights used and our name in writing added the perfect touch to make our day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding would not have been the same without Ken, he is great DJ and made sure everything was perfect and run smoothly. He made sure we ran on time throughout the reception instructing us on what to do next throughout the evening. He did a great job keeping the party on the dance floor! The uplighting looked great - it really added to the overall appearance of the room. And we got everything for a great price. Thank you Champagne Toast!!! We are so glad we chose you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
4.3

Thank you! Had the right ideas in mind and knew just how to keep the guests dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Ken and Don were fun to work with. They kept the music going and the dance floor full the entire time. We were able to customize our music. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jeralyn, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was fabulous to work with from beginning to end. Our wedding would not have been the same without Ken. Everything from the ceremony, to being introduced, to keeping the party on the dance floor was PERFECT. Thank you Champagne Toast!!! Also, you can't beat the price that included uplighting!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

If we could give Brian twenty-five stars we would. We will recommend him to all our friends that are getting married. He was so calm and helpful through the whole engagement and planning process and our wedding was a huge hit because of him. People are still coming up to us, two months later to tell us how much fun they had and how they never left the dance floor. Brian knew how to keep the party going and was so considerate to check in with my husband and me to keep us updated throughout the night. Trust me, if you hire Brian, your wedding will be amazing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED having Brian as part of our day! He is like the fun cousin you have at an event to get the party started and keep it going! :) He is knowledgeable and truly loves his job which is so refreshing. Not once did we worry about how things would be with our ceremony music, dinner music, lighting, or reception! He is so easy to work with and he truly was a HUGE part of making our day so perfect! He danced with us, laughed with us, and felt like a part of the family. We highly recommend his services and will most certainly be calling him for future events!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was amazing!!!
They are true experts on how to get an audience of all ages on the dance floor and having fun. We have consistently had friends and family tell us how amazing our wedding music was! A good DJ is hard to find and it's risky if you haven't seen their work first hand. But Champagne Toast had amazing reviews so we booked them, and they did not disappoint at all!!! We wanted to dance as much as possible and skipped the garter toss, etc. in lieu of more dancing time and Ken did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor as much as possible. I couldn't be happier with our decision to book Champagne Toast!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was our DJ and was fantastic. He was extremely responsive while planning and made sure everything went smoothly during the wedding. We received so many compliments on how fun the reception was and I would highly highly recommend Brian!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was amazing! Very responsive, professional and organized. They had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor. Highly recommend for any couples looking to have a fun and upbeat wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don at Champagne Toasts was great! He was easy to work with and made our wedding a blast! He was especially helpful when we asked to extend our time by a bit since we had a bus break down making the wedding run 45 min behind. Thanks Champagne Toasts!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken and Don made our day perfect, they both were so helpful, organized and extremely professional! They were fun and felt as though they were part of the family!

Profile Picture Kyle and Leann, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast's wonderful Brian Plouffe did a fantastic job djing our wedding. My husband and I met with several Dj's, but knew Brian was the one when we had our first meeting.

Brian is confident about his abilities and ensured us he would feel the vibe of the crowd and know what to play. He gave us access to a music tool where we could add songs that were "must plays" as well as get ideas of popular music for the processional, recessional, cake cutting etc.

During our wedding Brian was a huge hit. He introduced himself to all the key people ensuring communication was flawless during our wedding. Our guests did not get off the dance floor, even the ones that maybe should have!! I highly recommend Brian to Dj your wedding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian did a fabulous job at mine and my husbands wedding. I have received many compliments regarding Brian from many friends and family. Everyone has said they loved the music and his professionalism/organization of the whole day. And I have to agree! We were very impressed. Also, my grandfather spoke very graciously about how he took such good care of him whether it was helping him get to where he needed to be or having a chair ready to go when he needed one. I can't express how much I appreciate that. Thank you so much for having such a positive impact on our day! I'll be sure to mention Champagne Toast to any future brides I run into ??

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough good things about Champagne Toast. They made the entire process so easy - which is beyond appreciated with all that goes into weddings! We were paired with Don Place and he was perfect for us! He had great recommendations during the planning process to help pick songs and add special flare. He is such a fun personality and he brought it right to the wedding day! We had an absolute BLAST and the entire reception was spent dancing the night away. Every single guest - at a wedding of almost 200 people! - was out dancing all night. We have received so many compliments on the wedding, saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding! The day could not have been more perfect, and a huge chunk of it is thanks to Don! We would recommend Champagne Toast to ANYONE! Thanks guys - you are the best!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken and Don did an amazing job as the DJ"s for our wedding. They played just the right mix of music to keep our guests up and dancing all night! We were able to pick as many selections of songs as we wanted using their play list maker. Ken helped keep the whole evening running smoothly yet he and Don were unobtrusive. I would highly recommend Champagne Toast for any event where you were considering using a DJ.

Profile Picture Ann, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was the DJ at my wedding in July 2017. He did an absolutely amazing job! I really can't say enough great things about him. He was great to work with both at the wedding and preparing for the wedding day. I have some shy people in my family but seriously he got everyone on the dance floor. He played a great mix of songs and I felt like he really read the crowd and kept us dancing. He did take suggestions from people but also stuck to my Do Not Play list too. Planning with Brian leading up to the wedding was really easy. He let us know about options some people do that I'd never heard of for the centerpiece give aways and for things like the dances or ways to get the dance floor open and people on their feet. He gave us the option to FaceTime with him since we live about an hour and 15 minutes from him. It was a really helpful option after work and commuting home. Overall, he was great to work with and if I could do it all over again there's no way I'd hire anyone but Champagne Toast!

Profile Picture Alissa, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I can't say enough how fantastic these men were. They treated us like family and made our night wonderful.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews