213 Reviews for Champagne Toast

One Event Per Day (14)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (5)

All I can say is WOW....We had both Ken and Don as our DJs, boy did we make a good choice!!! 23 years ago they DJ’d for my sister in law, they were amazing then and even more amazing now!!! We were in great hands and left me with NO STRESS, from the ceremony to the end of the night, it was flawless because of them!! Everyone was on the dance floor from the moment the music started!!! All my guests adored them both, especially my niece Madison who beautifully sang Hallelujah..they made it so easy for her!!! They are so personable and I already miss working with them!! At the end of the night I got a CD that personalize our whole day!!!! If you haven’t found a DJ yet, you’d be crazy not to use them!!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ken and Don were fantastic to work with! We planned our wedding in less than a month and we would have been lost without them! They were very helpful with the planning of all the events and helped with our ceremony as well as the reception. They worked with the venue to make sure everything was perfect which really helped take a lot of stress off of us. We had a perfect wedding day and owe many thanks to Ken and Don!! We highly recommend working with Champagne Toast.

Profile Picture Brittany , 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Brian as our DJ and he was amazing!!! He was so friendly and outgoing and really kept the night flowing perfectly! We gave him about 20 songs we wanted to hear and gave him the control over the rest of the music and he did not disappoint. Everyone was dancing all night! He also checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how everything was going. I would definitely recommend Champagne toast and Brian to DJ at your wedding!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Brian was amazing to work with! He is extremely friendly, comfortable to work with, and a blast at the wedding. Their website made it easy to plan out the music for our wedding and had lot of helpful suggestions for songs. He continuously and correctly read the crowd well, keeping us and our guest on the dance floor all night. He checked in with us during the reception while dancing his way to us and back, was super cheerful, and made the whole experience a night to remember.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brian was AWESOME!! The dance floor was packed!! I had nothing but wonderful comments from the guests at our daughter's wedding at how well the evening flowed. Would recommend Brian 100%!!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and the champagne toast crew were amazing! They made our special day even more perfect. People starter dancing as soon as the first song came on and didn’t stop til the last song. I would strongly recommend Ken to anyone interested in a wedding DJ. Thank you again so much for making our day that much more special.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did a great job! He kept the crowd involved and moving. He really made the night special.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you’re thinking of hiring Champagne Toast the answer is YES!! I would give them a million stars if I could. I had to change my wedding from Sept 3rd to June 17th and only had a week to plan it 2/2 a family illness - Champagne Toast was so accommodating and worked with us to be at our wedding. They took so much stress off us - they know exactly what they are doing and kept us on schedule. We got a million compliments on them! They kept the party going all night! They are so genuinely nice and easy to work with - you legit feel like you are working with family. There aren’t enough amazing things I can say about them!! Choosing them as your wedding DJ is one of the best decisions you will make!!

Profile Picture Liana, 6/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ken was our dj and he was great! We were impressed with the programming he uses to keep everything organized! He also reassured us at the final meeting that even with the short time limit the venue gives him to set up that he would be set up at both the ceremony and reception locations. He kept everyone dancing and helped us stay on track schedule-wise all night. I would definitely recommend Champagne Toast for any event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne toast was fabulous..I have had three wedding which I put together and this DJs was by far the best.. They ran the wedding like pros...they played fantastic music and everyone at the wedding danced all night.... Best day ever,,

Profile Picture Dianne, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had an amazing experience with Ken and the whole gang. Ken was so diligent, with everything and made our wedding so much less stressful and more enjoyable. They let us pay little by little which was a huge bonus for us because we were paying for a lot of it ourselves. They emailed us always, took my phone calls, texts, and were there with a smile and did everything so perfect, I honestly couldn't have asked for better. I recommend them 1000%!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Champagne Toast (specifically Josh McLean) for our wedding DJ. He was very upbeat, fun, and definitely helped make our wedding a good time for everyone. He was very responsive to emails/phone calls and helped take some of the stress away from an otherwise stressful event planning process. I would highly recommend the company and Josh to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken from Champagne Toast did a Fantastic job at our recent Wedding. We were able to download all the music we wanted to play from his great website and everything sounded great!! The equipment is state of the art and Kens professionalism and positive feedback were valuable to the smoothness of the entire Wedding. We highly recommend Champagne Toast for any event you may be considering for a talented DJ Service!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast was amazing! My now husband and I live in CT so the fact that we were able t have a meeting over Skype was a huge help and really gave a great first impression of the professionalism and flexibility that Champagne Toast has. Ken was so easy to talk to and really was an instrumental part of helping us choose the right music to really putting on the best event we could for our family and friends. He did a beautiful job with our ceremony music as well as keeping the party going during the reception. Our family and friends stitll rave about what a great time they had and what a fun wedding it was! Also, at the end of the night Ken presented us with a cd made of the music that we had chosen as a keepsake of the day with a picture taken of us from our reception. What a special and personal touch that we will treasure! You will not get that kind of personal attention from a big box or chain company.

What my husband and I appreciated the most was that we really felt that Ken listened to us and wanted to make sure he did everything he could to make the day as special as possible. Thank you again to Ken and his team, you were a huge reason why our day was amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ken Duquette was our dj from Champagne Toast and he was great! Everything was well organized. Guests at our wedding came up to us to tell us how great and classy they thought our dj was. The website to pick our music for the day was easy to use and helped to decrease our stress over the music to be played that day. Everything with champagne toast was great and I would definitely use them again for any other events.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was amazing! He had a great selection of music for my wedding and kept everyone dancing !

Profile Picture lesley, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken is fantastic. He is very enthusiastic and professional. He knows what he's doing! He was so easy to work with over the past few months and made everything come together seamlessly. Everyone commented the next day about how great the music was at our wedding. We love you Ken!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Brian for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. Brian was flexible in meeting with us beforehand, helped assure us that we were in good hands, and was extremely professional throughout the whole planning process. Our guests had a blast and so did we. Over the course of the day, Brian helped ensure everything went smoothly and did a great job blending music we'd chosen with music our guests really loved. Amazing experience working with Brian, and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding went! Highly recommend Champagne Toast and Brian!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast met and exceeded our expectations. They were professional, accountable, and were very accommodating to our needs. I'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing Champagne Toast as our DJ was a no brainer because of their more than affordable price compared to other DJs in the Boston area. Besides price though, they really did deliver in every way. Brian was accommodating and anticipated our every need the night of our wedding. He read the crowd well and even approached my husband and I at the very end to make a different suggestion for the last song of the night because of the crowd's vibe which was appreciated. He was very easygoing and a pleasure to coordinate with beforehand. We would recommend him and the company to anyone planning a wedding or other event. My husband wants to have another big party just to hire Brian again!

Profile Picture Angela, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken and Don were absolutely amazing from start to finish!! Champagne Toast was super professional. responsive, and organized. I had a few changes I needed to make to my reception order and Ken was able to edit it the morning of my wedding with no issues. Their online system where you can pick the songs you like and don't like was very valuable to ensure that my music/atmosphere matched my vision and venue. Amazing!!! Get the package with the lighting, the up lighting was a wonderful add on and it was one of those finishing touches that made the night complete.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was awesome and helpful from the first meeting we had. Made the music and dancing at our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Champagne Toast is amazing!! Our DJ was Ken, and from the moment we sat down with him we knew we were in good hands! We have gotten so many compliments about the music, and our dance floor was packed all night!!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian Plouffe is the DJ to which all DJs should be compared. He was not only the MC of our reception, but the catalyst for an unforgettable night. Almost all of our guests told us that our wedding was one of the best they've ever attended and that our DJ was "phenomenal." He knew just the right mix of music to play and could read the crowd to optimize the party atmosphere. Logistically, Brian was even more than I could have hoped for helping to manage the timing of just about everything that needed to happen during the reception. He made the reception flow like a stage production but never got in anyone's face about sticking to a schedule. He even helped coordinate some of our other vendors. Brian's in a class all his own. I'd recommend him to anyone. Hell-- I bet this guy could even make a funeral fun.

Profile Picture Todd, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We decided to book Brian for our wedding after seeing what an amazing job he did DJing a friend's wedding- and he was just as amazing at ours! Brian knows how to read a crowd, and every song he played was thought out and resonated with our wedding guests. He did just the right amount of checking in throughout the night which we both really appreciated. His energy was amazing and our guests loved him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/28/17, 1 Review